" Falling for a human " A Mam...

By Tokkiyaaki

> " Going to a school full of demons huh? Not sure if this going to end well or not. " a fanfic of Y/N going... More

" First day at RAD "
" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "
" Jealousy? " - Part 1
" Jealousy? " - Part 2
" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1
" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2
" Warm you up near the fireplace 🎄 "
" Y/N's first job underground "
" A new person to meet "
" A friend's hangout "
" Be my Valentine! "
" This isn't a Date! "
" The 7th Demon Brother. "
" Mammon tries to win you over. "
" Time flies by so fast "

" Get some Rest! "

1.5K 49 42
By Tokkiyaaki

💉Mammon x Sick (Y/N) oneshot💉

Reminder:

♡This isn't going to be involve in the main story of the fanfic♡

Little explanation why i'm doing this:

(( Feel free to skip ))

================================

Ok so, i decided to make a little oneshot about this because of the "Love and Care" Nightmare-pull in Obey me, so i decided. Why not make a Mammon kind where he takes care of (Y/N) being sick?

I did this to kill some time, + It'd be nice to see Mammon care for (Y/N) as they are going through a hard time right now.

But anyways, enjoy! ♥

================================

* ACHOO! *

You were laying down on your bed as you are tuck in your blanket. Sneezing and coughing all over again while your body feels like it's heating up. You wanted to sleep again but you have school for today. Your body felt like it was glued onto the bed for you not to get up. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. As the door slowly opens, it was Mammon. Having your breakfast with him.

" Good Morning (Y/N)! What took you so long eh? I had to bring your breakfast up here. " Mammon said, he looks at you and notice that you weren't feeling well. He paniked a little and placed your breakfast on a table somewhere in your room and checked up on you in bed.

" You're heating up (Y/N)! How did you got this sick? " Mammon said as he still has his hand placed on your forhead.

" I don't know. " You said as you sniffled. " I just woke up this morning and now i'm like this.. I don't know if i ate anything wrong back at the cafeteria yesterday. " You said, letting out a cough. Mammon backs away and went to the door.

" Stay still (Y/N), i'm gonna go downstairs to grab you something to make you feel better. " Mammon said, closing the door behind him. You can hear his loud footsteps going down the stairs.

" Ofc i'm staying still..i can't even move.. " you mumbled to yourself.

.

.

.

Mammon went downstairs and head to the kitchen, which where he met up with Beelzebub there. Beel was hogging all the food again in the fridge till he noticed Mammon.

" Gah! Quit that out Beel! " Mammon said as he goes through the fridge finding something good for you to eat.

" Oh, sorry. What's with you all of a sudden? " Beelzebub said as he chew down on his food. " And where's
(Y/N)? Lucifer is still waiting for them to get ready for school. "

" Well, they're sick right now okay?! I'm trying to take care of them right now. " Mammon said, carrying some ingredients with him to make soup for you.

" Are you sure you can handle that kind of responsibility Mammon? " Beelzebub asked.

" Ofc i can! I can't just leave (Y/N) like that y'know. Besides. I don't think you guys can take care of them either. " Mammon said, starting to make the soup.

" What's going on here?  " Asmodeus said, hiding behind a wall as he takes a peek on what's going on. Leviathan was with him aswell.

" Nothing, just that Mammon will be taking care of (Y/N) since they're sick right now. " Beelzebub explained.

" Awe my poor love! ((Y/N)) I wonder what got them sick? " Asmodeus said.

" Well, whatever it is must not be good.. But. Mammon, you sure you can take care of (Y/N)? " Leviathan asked.

" Yeah, i don't think you can Mammon. " Asmodeus said as he lets out a giggle. Mammon got annoyed by Asmo and Leviathan teasing him like that. He letted out a sigh and continue on finishing making the soup.

" Ofc i can! As if you both can take good care of (Y/N) too. " Mammon said.

" Oh please, i can take care of (Y/N) with one hand tied behind my back! " Asmodeus said, he then lets out a blush after. " Well ~ only if they want to. "

" Gross.. " Leviathan said. " But anyways, you better do well at it Mammon or else (Y/N) wouldn't feel any better anymore. "

" Don't just scare me like that! " Mammon shouted. He finished making the soup and went out of the kitchen. Going upstairs and to your bedroom while he has the soup with him.

You can hear shouting downstairs that you couldn't even sleep for a bit because of it. You heard footsteps going down the hallway and hearing your door open. Mammon went back with the soup, Sitting down on your bed and blowing the steam off of it.

" Cmon (Y/N), sit up. " Mammon said. You slowly get up and sit down on your bed.

" Okayy now say aaaah " Mammon said, holding out the spoon with the soup on it. You opened your mouth and took a bite. Swallowing it down and layed back in bed. Mammon takes another scoop.

" Aye hold on now! We ain't done yet! " Mammon said. You went silent, making Mammon go silent aswell.

" Okay fine, you can lay down a bit if you'd like. Do you have any medicine here or? " Mammon said looking around in your room.

" It's just placed on the table. " You said with a raspy tone of voice.

" Hah! Ok found it. " Mammon said
As he grabs the medicine and went to sit back down on your bed. He pours it down on the measuring cup lid. ( or whatever you call it ) and hands it to you.

" Here drink it. " He said, you nodded and took a sip of it. Then went back to lay down in bed.

" Men, you sure are hopeless (Y/N). " Mammon said. You turn to the side and hug your pillow. " Well i am sick right now and my body feels tired than ever.. " You said. You got a bit bored and decided to grab your D.D.D. But then Mammon caught you and grabbed your D.D.D. away from you.

" Hey wait! You said your body felt tired? " Mammon said having your D.D.D. on his hand while he glares at you.

" Oh cmon! Just for a bit. " you said, starting to feel sleepy again.

" Well you can't use your D.D.D. right now. " Mammon said as he place it somewhere where you can't get. You let out a sighed as Mammon did that.

" Hold on (Y/N) i'm getting some towel that is dipped in hot water for you, later you need to finish your soup. " Mammon said, leaving your room again. You snuggled up in your blanket watching Mammon leave. You let out a smile on how Mammon is trying his best to take care of you, maybe you should make this easier for him atleast.

.

.

.

" Aight' i'm back! " Mammon said. Bardging in your bedroom once again. He place the towel that was dipped in hot water on your forhead. You felt a bit better as he did.

" Ok time to finish your soup again. "  Mammon said as he takes out a scoop. You got up and take a bite of it as you make eye contact with Mammon. Mammon turned flustered all of a sudden, looking away from you.

" Hey don't look at me like that! Just finish your soup already and then you can rest.. " Mammon said. You nodded and smiled.

It didn't took so long for you to finish the whole soup. You went back to bed, feeling a bit better now.

" I feel a bit better now. " You said.

" That's good to hear! " Mammon said as he lets out a smile to you. " I take it that you can go to school tomorrow? I need to skip school today just to take care of you y'know. But you're way important anyways. " He said as he puts his hand behind his neck, blushing.

" You're cute for saying that Mammon. " You said, watching the demon turn red.

" Hey don't just call me cute like that!! " He shouted. But he letted out a smile again, he likes it that you get to praise him like that.

" Sorry. " you said chuckling. " And yeah, i can go to school now for tomorrow. But..you wouldn't mind staying here for awhile right? " you asked him.

" S-Sure! " Mammon said. You went to close your eyes and slowly fall asleep. Having Mammon petting you on the head to help you fall asleep faster.

After for a few minutes you went into a deep sleep and Mammon was still there next to you. He letted out a smirk and kiss you on your (face) cheek. He didn't left the room, instead he sits there and waits until you wake up.

(( The End! ))

And for those Mammon simps who are sick right now, i hope you feel better soon!

{\_/}
( •v•)
/> 🍵🍎♥ take this if it makes you feel any better.

- still need time to think for the next chapter tho lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 543 44
A fairly rational reader who was mysteriously teleported to someplace called Devildom and now you have to survive amongst chaotic demons and angels a...
1.1K 18 59
Hey new story! So I've been obsessed with Obey Me! Shall We Date So this is a OC insert story with my fave demon...Mammon :) I hope y'all enjoy this...
284K 11.1K 64
You are an exchange student to the world of devildom where you meet 7 demon brothers and so many others. The second eldest became your guardian durin...
140K 3K 11
•Complete book of Old Mammon Fics•