๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ (Taekook)

By thatfineday

๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ... More

Introduction
Characters
Betrayal
Sold ๐Ÿ’ฎ
Contract โš ๏ธ
There's no escape
New Characters
Save me
Warmth
Kisses
I found you again
You are my person now
Ecstatic feelings pt 1
Ecstatic feeling pt 2
Not an update
I Was Afraid
He is not an object
He was kind to me
Abstinence
Drunk
Forgiven
You hate me right ?
Confessions
Author's note
New Story

Kidnapped

5.2K 168 8
By thatfineday

Character introduction

Lee sungwoon
A powerful politician in South Korea.
Pervert.
Status -Married , have a daughter.

Lee Mina
Daughter of Lee Sungwoon

Min Suga
Business partner and friend of Jungkook.
Husband of Jimin.

Min Jimin married to Suga.
A friendly , bubbly personality.
_________________________________________

Taehyung got up in the morning , he took a shower and dressed himself.
Jungkook was still sleeping.

Taehyung went to the Kitchen and prepared delicious breakfast and placed it on the table.
He saw Jungkook coming downstairs and smiled.

Jungkook gretted Taehyung- Good morning sweetcheeks. What a delicious smell,  I am damn hungry baby.

Taehyung smiled and served food for Jungkook.

Jungkook ate and appreciated Taehyung. 

Jungkook- Tae you can sing, you can paint and make a materiel level Good too wow , just wow.

Taehyung blushed- no you are exaggerating.

Jungkook- no baby , I would do anything to keep eating food prepared by you for the rest of my life.
Taehyung- what does that mean ?

Jungkook facepalmed I need to propose him first , shit. I should not say such a big thing in such n ordinary manner.
Jungkook- nothing baby.

Jungkook finished eating and soon maid came and washed the utensils.

Jungkook went to his room and dressed in his business suit.

Taehyung saw him in that outfit,  he was looking hot. Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung- hyung , why are you dressed us so formally.

Jungkook- Tae I have an important business party to attend, I will come back before midnight ok ?
Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook said - you can come with me too, but promise me that you would be with me all the time. That party is of rich people and there are some people who are very bad , you will be safe with me.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled - yes , thank yous Soo much.

Taehyung dressed up too ,he was looking beautiful.

Time skip they arrived at the venue , it was a mansion, just like Jungkook's mansion.

Inside there was a grand decoration and people were chatting.

Their outfits 🤩

Whole party was fine , Jungkook held Taehyung's hand. And they both were together.

Jungkook met Suga his business partner along with Jimin. Jimin and Taehyung talked and they became friend very easily. ( soulmate connection)

Taehyung was very happy that finally he got a friend.
Jungkook then met Lee Sungwoon.

Lee Sungwoon talked to him about some business and some assistance of Jungkook to clear up some hindernces.

Taehyung called Jungkook- hyung.
( till now he was talking to Jimin)

Lee sungwoon saw Taehyung and was awestruck with his beauty.

Sungwoon - wow Jungkook who is this princess.

Jungkook intertwined Taehyung's hand with his. He knew that Sungwoon is a disgusting person.

Jungkook- he is my family. 

Sungwoon- oo wow , i never knew , you have such a pretty brother. 

Jungkook gritted his teeth - he is not my brother, he is my .... umm my person.

Sungwoon- yo chill, he is really pretty I never saw someone pretty like him.
I will take my leave then.

Jungkook calmed his breath. He held Taehyung tight.

Taehyung- Jungkook hyung are you alright ?

Jungkook- yes yes, this person is not good okay , please stay away.

Taehyung- ok Hyung.

Jungkook was soon called on the stage to address the party occasion I.e., sucess of a business deal of his friend Min Yoongi.

Taehyung was admiring Jungkook. He was so charismatic.

Taehyung felt thirsty and he went to drink water. Jungkook was still on the stage.

Taehyung drank water but after few seconds or two he felt his body so heavy.

He went to washroom to wash his face.
Maybe he will feel better he thought.

Washroom door opens and Taehyung ignores it.

" Hello babyboy"

Taehyung turns back his eyes widened - there stands Lee Sungwoon.

Taehyung- umm I need to g-go.

Sungwoon smirks - sure go.

Taehyung after taking few steps to Washroom door , felt his legs wobbly. He was feeling suffocated,  his eyes were drooping , he fell on his kness.

Sungwoon smirks and coils his hand around Taehyung's chest..wishpering - I guess you need help my doll.

Taehyung- P-please l-let go , I w-wwant to go to Ju-jungkook hyung.

Taehyung collapsed.

Jungkook after his speech ran his eyes through the crowd,  he couldn't spot Taehyung,  he excused himself and searched for Taehyung. He went to everyroom of that mansion , he went to the washroom. 

He then asked Min Yoongi for CCTV footage and then in security room they saw.

Few man carried unconscious Taehyung to a black car and pushed him inside and then came Lee sungwoon who sat inside that car.

Jungkook fisted his hand , his eyes red .... LEE SUNGWOON!!!!! YOU INVITED YOUR DEATH.....
                               ~🥀~

How was the chapter? 😀
I hope you'll enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 3K 42
โI love youโž โYour problemโž โYou should sleep-โž โIn your bed with you? Yes.โž โ”€โ”€โ˜… ห™ ฬŸ๐ŸŽ€ !! /) /) เฌช(หถโ€ข-โ€ขหถ)เฌ“ โ™ก /ใฅ ใฅ (Summary โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŽ€) This is a...
21K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
1.1K 98 17
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
15.7K 533 20
โ› ๐‘จ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ? โœ โš  cringe โš ...