Harry Styles Fanfiction - Mea...

Por harrystyles_stories_

Y/n is a young photographer who happened to get one of her biggest jobs at a young age. She is the photograph... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 53

282 3 1
Por harrystyles_stories_

**YOUR POV**
„If you say so." he smiled and we both laid down on the towels next to Emma.
I turned to the side to look at Harry.
„So I planned a few things."
„Alright, what are your plans then?" he smiled.

„First I organized a boat trip for us three. We will have a romantic lunch there and spend a few hours on the boat. I planned something for the evening too but I'll tell you that later. And your present is in our room. I swear if you don't like it, I'm gonna kill you because I ripped my ass off to get it here without you noticing it." I laughed.

„Your ideas always get crazier and crazier." He said putting Emma's tiny sunhat on her head and took her out of the tent to sit her down on his lap.
I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him.
Emma was squeaking and laughing and looked up at Harry with her beautiful little but at the same time big eyes.
He tapped on her nose with his finger, what made her squeak even more.
He picked her up and gave her little kisses on her belly.
„Do you like that?" he laughed.

„I love, love, love you my little angel. You don't know how much love I have for you baby Em."
He said to her as she reached out for his necklace he was wearing.
She tried to touch his tattoos he had on his chest.
„Oh you like the birdies huh?"
She laughed.
We played around in the water with her the rest of the morning until it was time to get on the boat.
„Okay before we get on the boat, I want you to see your present because maybe you will need it on the trip." I told him walking up the path back to our villa with Emma sleeping in my arms. She was exhausted of playing around in the water.
„First we have to bath Em. She has been in the saltwater for hours."

„Yeah I do that and you open your present." I said as we got in. I placed Emma into her seat and opened a closet door. I took out a giant box with a bow on it and brought it to Harry who was waiting in the bedroom with Emma.
„Open it." I told him as I opened the door to the bathroom to prepare her bath. I turned on the water of the bathtub and let it fill with warm water.
„What do you think?" I asked him as he just finished opening it.

„Wow, Y/n. You...wow...you didn't have-." he let out a deep breath. „Thank you love, it's perfect." he gave me a kiss and hugged me tight.
„I'm glad you like it."

„Like it? I love it and I'm not even gonna ask how you brought it here." He smiled as he tried out his new guitar.

„Believe me, it's better if you don't."
I got him a wooden guitar he always showed me in a store near our house in London. He always talked about it so I wanted it to be his birthday present.
I got to the bathroom and took Emma with me. I checked the water temperature, took her clothes off and started to wash her. Meanwhile I heard how Harry tried out a few songs on the guitar. I glanced to the bedroom and saw him smiling while playing it.
He is happy and I love seeing him like this.
After I bathed Emma I changed her into another cute dress I got her a few weeks ago. It was pink with white hearts on it. Harry and I both took a shower and changed to be ready to go on the boat trip.
„Are you ready to go?" I asked as I put the last few things I needed into my bag.

„I'm ready, let's go." he answered swinging his new guitar Round his shoulder.

„I see you brought your guitar." I smiled.

„Of course, I wrote some songs and I want to know your opinion on them." he picked up Emma.
„I'd love to listen to them." I said and put the sunhat on Em's tiny head.
A few hours later we found ourselves on a beautiful little boat in the middle of the wonderful blue ocean.
Outside of the boat were a few cushions laid out on the floor. We sat there and had a lovely lunch. Emma sat on my lap while Harry and I enjoyed our dessert and a glass of champagne to celebrate his birthday.
„Happy 23rd birthday." I said when we touched glasses.

„Thank you." he smiled and leaned in to place his lips on mine.
After lunch we spent some time just laying there enjoying the time together until Emma started to cry.

„I think I have to change her." I said and got up to pick her up.

„Oh yes we have to change you, miss Styles." I laughed when I smelled her nappy.
I walked into the boat cabin to change her into a fresh one.

„Okay, all done." I talked to her when I finished and picked her up to go outside to Harry.
I stood at the doorway watching Harry standing there, looking at the sea with his guitar and singing a song that I instantly recognized. It was one of them he newly had written. I know he didn't have a name for it yet but I do know that it's the most beautiful one he wrote in my opinion. He didn't know I heard him sing it at home I just listened carefully to his angelic voice.

„If I could fly I'd be coming right back home to you, I think I might give up everything just ask me to." he started. I waited and listened. I just couldn't get enough of this song and his voice that suited so well to it.

„Pay attention and I hope that you listen, 'cause I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenceless." he sang still not realizing I was there.
Then an idea came to my mind that I just had to do.

„For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart. For when you're lonely and forget who you are..." I continued singing as I walked up to him.
He immediately turned around watching me and our eyes locked.
He smiled at me and we both continued singing.

„I'm missing half of me when we're apart, now you know me for your eyes only, for your eyes only..."
As soon as we sang the last words he almost ran up to me and pressed his lips on mine.

„Y/n Y/l/n, how could you not tell me throughout these two years that we're together, that you have such a beautiful and unique singing voice?" he asked as he let go of me.

„I don't know, I never really thought it was good but thank you." I smiled.

„Are you kidding? You sound wonderful, Emma is gonna have the most beautiful voice ever." He said full of happiness.

„She is." I laughed looking down at her.
„How did you even know the lyrics to this song?"

„I heard you sing it at home when you were writing it in the backyard. So what is it called?" I asked him and sat down on the pillows with Emma on my lap.

„You tell me." he started smiling at me and sat down next to me.
„Why?" I let out a little laugh.
„Because I wrote it for you..."
„You, you what sorry?" I asked again.
„I wrote it for you Y/n."
„Oh Harry, that's the most wonderful thing someone did for me, I don't deserve you." I wrapped my free arm around his neck to hug him. „Thank you."
Emma was reaching out to Harry, what meant she wanted to be carried around by him so I laid her into his arms. She loves being carried around by him and spending time in his arms.

„So? What do you think we should call it?" Harry asked again while he lifted Emma up to his chest to let her play with his necklace that she loves so much.

„What do you think of ‚If I could fly'?"
„Sounds perfect." he whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek.

„What do you think sweetie?" He asked Emma who was staring at us the whole time.
She just squeaked and laughed.

„Thank you for the lovely boat trip. It made my birthday perfect."

„Your welcome, but I still have something planned for dinner tonight so your birthday is still getting better." I told him as I laid down and made myself comfortable between the cushions.
„Oh Y/n did I ever tell you that I love you?"
„Maybe once." I laughed.
„You know, you should sing more often, your voice is incredible." he told me.
„You think? Because I kinda like singing but never knew if I was good." I explained.

„Well now you know you are, let's sing your favorite song, I know you want to." he smiled as I sat up.
He grabbed his guitar and started playing the chords to Night Changes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

414 1 17
y/n is an 20 year old girl and lives with her dad and mom. she draws and sings. she reads books and likes to help her dad with the show.
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
39.8K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?