They Made Me Their Queen || V...

By Squishycheekanon

What started out as a nice peaceful holiday turns into a complete mess when Althea goes for an early tour of... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
A/N
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Epilogue

FIVE

15.4K 497 188
By Squishycheekanon

The two weeks were finally at an end and I had basically already made the decision to stay, although I felt slightly unsure and needed to be assured that everything would be okay. All my mates had voted for stay, before I could tell them that it wasn't a voting matter.

"What stopping you?" Caius seemed frustrated, Marcus placing a hand on his brothers' shoulder. We all stood in the bedroom I woke in two weeks ago, discussing this 'important matter' as Aro called it.

"I want to stay but I feel unsure." I bit my lip shifting my weight on each leg. Things would be so different, I wouldn't be in familiar land anymore, and I was still trying to wrap my head around this mate thing. But I guess I'd be happy.

"How can we assure you bellissima?" Aro inquired, stepping closer with a pleading look in his eyes. I shook my head not knowing how they could. My eyes switched between them, trying my best to shake off the feeling, until I said,

"Fuck it." I muttered under my breath, "Okay, I'll stay."

"You will?" Marcus seemed so happy, the way he looked at me made me really happy too.

"Yes, but I do need to go back to get my things." I heard one of them growl and I knew it would be my blonde mate, he disliked the idea of me leaving the castle at all, let alone flying across the country.

"We can get you everything you need." Caius looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You can't replace personal items." I said obviously.

"Will you let our guard or one of us accompany you?" Marcus asked. God he's so sweet.

"I'd let all of you come with me if it meant that much to you." I laughed thinking nothing of it.

"Then it's settled we'll all go with you to retrieve your items." Aro cheered clapping his hands together. He and Caius left the room. My smile faltered.

"He's not serious." Marcus gave me a sympathetic smile and kissed my forehead before following after his brothers.

"Awesome. Oregon here we come."

After hours and hours on a jet we finally arrived at Dallas, Oregon. My home town. We planned it out so it'd be night when we got here. The Kings and the elite guard followed me through the streets until I reached my apartment building. I opened the door and went straight to the couch moving everything off of it. All the paper and files, chucking them on the floor.

"What is that?" Aro asked curiosity blooming while he eyed the living area that was filled with files.

"Case files." I mumbled walking passed everyone and into my bedroom, dragging suitcases out of my closet. Opening each one and starting to pack.

"Tesoro don't you want to rest first?" Marcus crouched next to me.

"No. I don't wanna be here any longer than I have to."
I mutter shoving more things into the bag. I looked up to see my mates looking at each other. Shrugging it off I started going through my drawers.

A few hours later Felix had collected the moving truck and the elite guard had taken out all the boxes. The only things left in my apartment was bare furniture, my clothes drawers and bed side tables. Vampire speed came in handy.

"Carissima, what's this?" I heard the smirking tone before I even turned around and when I did I regretted it. He held in his hand a toy. Not just any toy.
My 'special' toy. A simple purple mould no detail but definitely obvious on what it was. My eyes widened and I rushed over to take it from him, but Caius being Caius lifted it up into the air with a smug expression.

"Give it." I ordered.

"What is it?" He asked, but the look on his face told me he knew full well what it was.

"Better question would be why does she have it?" Aro got himself involved.

"Ah yes brother. Excellent thought," his eyes switched from the black haired King back to me, "why do you have it Carissima?"

"I'd like to punch that grin off your face." I glared at him, but he seemed to be enjoying this all the more. "Just give it back." I sighed holding out my hand.

"Tell us why you have it and I will." He raised an eyebrow.

"Because I didn't have a boyfriend to fuck me when I needed it." I stated and his hand dropped a tiny bit, I reached up and grabbed the toy while he was distracted by the bluntness of my answer. I smiled triumphantly taking it over to my bag and shoving it way down in there. I felt someone behind me. Turning to see Marcus staring down at me, his eyes black.

"If that's the items purpose, you won't need it anymore." He caught me off guard a little with what he said. He reached behind me into the bag pulling it out and crushed it with his hand. I gaped at the broken toy and split battery that fell onto the floor.

"But-"

"No buts Tesoro." Marcus stroked my cheek with his knuckle. I was melting but perked up seeing Caius rummage through my underwear draw.

"Caius get away from my panties." I scowled at him moving passed Marcus to shut the draw when he pulled out a dark red lace thong and held it up. I wasn't too bothered, practically all my underwear was like that but different colours. There were only a few that weren't.

"This is what you wear?" His eyes were black like Marcus'. I'd ask about that later, right now I grabbed the underwear out of his hands and shoved it back in the drawer.

"Yes, I'm wearing a pair right now. So what?" I asked, glancing to the other two who held the same expression as Caius. One of disbelief.

"Tesoro, you mean to tell us you wear that all the time?" I nodded at Marcus' question.

"It so flimsy." Aro commented.

"Easily breakable." Caius grinned.

"Very impractical." Marcus muttered.

"They're actually comfortable and they make me feel sexy and confident so shush." I shook my head turning around to open my second drawer and get out all my T-shirt's.

"We meant no disre-"

"Sexy." Aro interrupted Marcus, repeating the word I said. I looked towards him as he stared into space and spoke the word again like he was pondering the meaning.

"Yes sexy. Hot. Seductive. Desirable. Sexual attractive." I stated and word after word they seemed to stare at me more intensely. "If you want to be vulgar, slutty, whor—"

"Tesoro." Marcus spoke the term of endearment sternly causing me to stop and shrug, getting back to what I was doing.

"I think our mate has a filthy mouth." Caius said and I snapped towards him.

"I most certainly do not." I scoffed, "that's just how people my age talk."

"I'm technically twenty five." Caius matched my scoff.

"Give or take a few thousand years. You're old." He raised his eyebrows at me, "...er than some people." I corrected what I said quickly, a snort came from Marcus as he folded another pair of jeans and placed them in one of the suitcases.

"And you are cheeky." He squinted at me. I couldn't help but laugh as I turned back and continued packing all my clothes away. An hour later and everything was packed and ready to go.

"Tesoro there something left in here." Marcus said, I looked over my shoulder just as he pulled out the clothes cover. My stomach dropped at the sight.

"What wrong mio amore?" Aro placed his hand on the small of my back, it didn't stay there for long as I walked towards Marcus. Unzipping the cover I pulled out the white gown.

"It was my mothers wedding dress. She saved it for me." I smiled at the dress. It was beautiful, long sleeved and sleek with a long train.

"She had exquisite taste." Aro tried his hardest to soften his voice.

"I snuck into her closet when I was younger and tried it on. I was practically drowning in all the material." I chuckled lightly at the memory. "Mom said since I liked it so much, she'd keep it for when it was my turn to walk down the aisle." I stroked my thumb over the white material, "It still smells like her." The faint scent of her perfume wafted throughout the room.

"Sorry." I pushed a hand through my hair, as if coming out of some kind of daze.

"Felix, be careful with this and make sure it's safe." Marcus ordered zipping up the cover and handing the giant man the dress. "Never apologise for sharing your past with us." Marcus kissed my cheek. I blushed so harshly I felt my cheeks burn, too flustered to reply I simply nodded.

"Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5K 21
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧". 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚�...
325K 6.9K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...
91.6K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...
168K 4.7K 61
'𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸.' A powerful coven of vampires had ruled over vampires for aeons with their iron fists. With three...