REIGN OF THE MORTALS | BTS FA...

By shay-ana

The kingdoms of Anexártitos, situated in the Aquarius constellation is being ruled by the Demi-gods. To put a... More

THE PROPHECY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
the orphan
the oblivious
the player
the excellence
the supportive
the silent
the intelligent
ATHENS
IRIS
WORTHY
FIRST MEETING
NOT AN UPDATE
MASTER
ROOMMATES
CONVERSATIONS
FIRST LESSON
FIRST DAY
SUPER SAIYAN
UNLOCKED
COMBAT
PROBLEM
PEGASUS
DEBATE

PROLOGUE

629 39 21
By shay-ana

"Now that the prophecy has been made, we should abide by it."

"How can mere mortals handle this deed?"

"Hera, if what the prophecy says is true, then we have no choice."

"So, all of you agree with our plan?"

There was a nod of affirmation by everyone present in the room.

"Then we'll summon Eileithyia right away and order her to do the needful."

"I, Eileithyia, am honoured to be in your presence, my graces."

"Eileithyia, you know about the prophecy, correct?"

"Yes, my grace."

"If that's the case, then you understand what we need from you; find the worthy souls and report back to us. Remember, they are to be brought into being on the night the aquarius shines the brightest."

"I will get to it right away, my graces."

"Keep in mind that we don't have much time on our hands, Eileithyia, we trust you to carry out this mission with utmost sincerity."

"I pledge my sincerity to you, my graces. I shall bid my farewell now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 4K 28
The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free. Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of the greedy human race and its cruel King...
842 77 19
In the mystical realms of Caspian and Pendilor, where werewolf packs ruled with ancient wisdom and mystical powers, two souls destined for greatness...
281K 22.2K 76
All you wanted was a little excitement to your life. Something more interesting than a herd of cows getting in the middle of the road and farming. Th...
421K 12.4K 22
BTS x Reader Fanfic What if you were the soulmate of Seven Greek Gods. Namjoon- Zeus- God of the Sky Jin- Asclepius- God of Medicine Yoongi- Hades...