Ricordati a me

Regina_di_Mulini tarafından

Regina Mills, also known as the Evil Queen, has one big wish. Find your true love and at the same time your h... Daha Fazla

The monster or the fianceè?
The kiss of true love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you....
Without hearts
Cora Mills
The stranger
The time of our lifes
Crazy in love
The story behind the tattoo
We are family
in sickness and health, maby forever...
Benvenuti a Favolelecce!
Evil out of control
the whole truth
The breakfast date
The truest love of all

Family relationship fixes...

27 1 0
Regina_di_Mulini tarafından

"Your names are Roland and Henry?" Robin heard Regina ask with a big smile, her complete attention focused on the two boys who were stranger to her and who were actually her adoptive sons and that was all it took to throw Robin's Emotions he tried so hard to pull together out of balance. 

Here she was, the woman of his life, the woman of his dreams, his wife. So close and yet so incredibly far. 

He could easily sit next to her on the bench, wrap an arm around her waist or kiss her hair while whispering in her ear how proud he was of her and their daughter and how sorry he felt for not being there for her during her pregnancy and the first years of Robertas life, but that he will do everything not to leave them again. 

He wanted to tell her in tears, that Roberta was the miracle they had never dared hope for, because she was supposed to be barren. 

And then he would kiss her. Oh god and how he would kiss her. He wouldn't care that they were in a public bed and breakfast, everyone here knew that they were a married couple and that they hadn't seen each other for years. 

Except for Regina herself. She didn't remember anything. And that made all of this impossible, if he didn't want to be a pervert in Reginas mind, even if her 3 rings on her right ring finger proved everyone otherwise. For they don't mean anything 

Oh he was sure, if this will go on like that he will for sure go crazy!

 "What do you two want to eat, I'll order" he tried again to gain the upper hand over himself but noticed that he failed miserably when the first tears rolled silently down his cheek and Regina looked at him in surprise, not knowing how she should react on a man, she bearly know, tearing up in front of her, without reason.

And than again, there where the two boys, who seemed to know her better than she knew herself. 

" Why can't I call her Gina?" she recalled the question of the younger one, Roland, to the older one, Henry, which was cut off with a silent " Because mom doesn't remember. Nothing. We have to do this slowly" bevor the older one took the hand of the younger ones to ease his heartache for not being with his "mother" as he wanted to be. 

For some reason Regina doesn't even had a problem to imagine herself as the wife of this man, who was offering meal and company immediately, as well as being a mother to the two boys. 

She felt more unsettled with the fact that her life seems to be a lie. And that her memories where completely gone as well that everyone included to this/her family seemed to suffer right now.

 "I'm going for the chicken salad." Regina decided to overplay this kind of awaked scene and to look at the selection of meals over the counter and gave her unexpected, very emotional date, "A man who is obviously the single parent of two sons and had other worries than crawling after her for sure", a gentle smile to courage him before she turned with a "Cosa voresti mangare piccola ... Dimmi pure ..." and stroked her light brown hair again.

 "Se voi puoi provare un hamburger alla Granny's. E Buono", Henry, the older, cut off the answer of his sister's broken, false Italian, but suddenly she felt a rush of mother-instincts rush truth her, as she felt unbelievable proud of him to actually consider learning a new language just for his missing sister and mother.

"Henry Mills ... She is only five ... Roberta will learn how to love hamburger fast enough. Maybe we find something healthier." Robin's father instincts rushed in at him immediately and the look he gave his and Regina's eldest son would have killed Henry for sure.

 "Vorrei la lasangna alla mammà" the little girl almost complained and made everyone in the room burst out laughing at the same time, because everyone could understand "Lasagna" and "Mammà" and already tasted Reginas magical lasagna. 

"Well ... I am not sure I can keep up with your favorite lasagne Regina, but for your daughter I am willing to try!" Granny smiled at her and received cheers of approval from everyone present, which almost unsettled Regina a little.

"Mi scusi?" exclaimed Regina and looked around, not knowing why everyone here apparently knew her Lasagna.

She would have expected her family to know her favorite food to prepare, but not the whole town.

 "Attention the heart witch and her dark companion are on their way here. They mustn't know that Regina is here and that their plan" grandchild "has worked." a blonde woman made a serious warning and whatever she had just said, it clearly had an effect on everyone in the room, because the chatter got louder and fearful. 

"Regina, it's nice that you're back. But we have to postpone our reunion a little. Can you poof?" the mysterious blonde addressed her directly, not knowing that she might be the only one in this room who didn't know what was going on.

 "Emma, ​​Regina doesn't even know who she is, how is she supposed to be able to use her magic? Besides, it's very hard for her to understand you, when you speak in this velocity. Language barriers ... I don't want to go into that now. There is no time!" Robin interrupted the blonde woman, called Emma, sharply and made it clear to her in seconds, whatever "poof" was, that she couldn't do it.

 "Understood. Mrs. Locksley ...Arm?" asked Emma with a grin addressing her with HIS surname and gestured to understand that she should not only take her arm, but also take her daughter by the hand. 

And from that moment she knew she wouldn't run away from what or whoever where on it's way. 

Not she, called Regina di Mulini, or Regina Locksley if she wanted to put it like that. 

"Mammà addù iàmu?" Roberta asked almost curiously but completely without fear, which was less of a surprise to Regina, since her daughter had always been one of the braver ones.

 "Non lo so piccola mia. Vieni con ... Emma ... Io resto qui" she encouraged her little daughter, not even correcting her for speaking dialetto napolitano and handled her to the stranger, because she was sure that Roberta was safe with this Emma.

"Regina ..." Emma asked again, almost a little afraid for Regina, before she remembered that the woman in front of her could defend herself well enough in a magical world like Favolelecce and that they talked about her parents now.

 In addition, they were running out of time and Roberta was defenseless. 

Exactly for this reason the blonde woman poofed away in the hope that everything would go well, but didn't miss giving Robin some of her magic to protect Regina, if this were necessary. 

"Sorry we are late for the party, do we interrupting something" interrupted them Cora Mills with the phrase of Regina while she entered the "Antica Osteria di Nonna "with Mr.Gold, fully aware that they would meet there the two persons they wanted to meet.

" Not in the slightest. We just finished the meal, the dancing is still following ... "Robin snapped back immediately and took a step in front of his wife, signaling that he would protect her under all circumstances.

" Oooohhh vedete chi e venuta,Regina Darling  .... fai spazio Locksley. "Cora ordered almost domineering, surprising in Italian,  but her treat hardly impressed Robin, who stayed as he was. 

 "Vaffanapoli ... Una altra persona chi sa il mio nome .... Per il protocollo .... Non ho paura di Lei!" Regina hissed dangerously annoyed, but so loudly that she was clearly audible before Cora could threaten Robin more, while she stepped next to the no longer so strange man, eager and completely fearless for the following situation in arrival.

 "Dov'è? Dove hai nascosto il tuo bambino Regina? Dove hai nascosto mio nipote? "Asked Cora seriously and stepped dangerously close to her daughter.

" Non so di cui parlano. Fui venuta da sola, Poi basta. Ma cosa vogliono ehhh? Regina angrily went on the offensive and closed without fear the gap between you and the unknown woman and unconsciously sent out an immense pressure wave that threw Cora and Mr. Gold backwards, suddenly feeling fireballs in her hands, the first ones flying perfectly located at their goals, leaving Regina gasp in surprise and fear of herself, thanking god that both of them managed to stop all of this.

" Let's go Regina. Let's go" Robin whispered begging in her direction and asks her to took her hand, to poof her and himself in her mayor which was protected, for Cora and Mr. Gold. 

" It's still Signora di Mulini for you" she grinned at the man and took his hands, feeling safe in a mans protection for the first time in ages...

Italian translation 

"Cosa voresti mangare piccola ... Dimmi pure ..." = What do you want/prefer to eat little one... You can tell me... 

 "Se voi puoi provare un hamburger alla Granny's. E Buono"= if you want, you can try grannies Hamburger. and good.

"Mammà addù iàmu?" = Mama where are we going? (dialect of Naples) 

 "Non lo so piccola mia. Vieni con ... Emma ... Io resto qui"= I don't know my little one. Go with Emma. I stay here"

" Oooohhh vedete chi e venuta,Regina Darling .... fai spazio Locksley. " = Oh look who is here, Regina Darling. Make space Locksley

"Vaffanapoli ... Una altra persona chi sa il mio nome .... Per il protocollo .... Non ho paura di Lei!"= Damn it, a other person who knows my name. just to make it clear, I don't fear you 

 "Dov'è? Dove hai nascosto il tuo bambino Regina? Dove hai nascosto mio nipote? "= Where, Where did you hide your child Regina... Where did you hide my grandchild 

" Non so di cui parlano. Fui venuta da sola, Poi basta. Ma cosa vogliono ehhh?= I don't know what you are speaking of. I came on my own. That's enough of explanation. What do you even want! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

849 27 13
Zelena isn't the only sister to the Evil Queen Regina, she has a younger sister, Octavia, and she's nothing like her older sister, though known for h...
99.8K 3K 32
Regina Mills mother of two, married, and the mayor of storybrooke. But what happens when a love affair turns into something more and changes her life...
2.3K 137 9
Princess Emma's arrival into royalty has been greatly celebrated across her parent's kingdom for the past 20 years. Little do they know, their perfec...
409 20 14
This story is based off The Santa Clause movies and series with a little twist. Carol Calvin and her family have just moved from the North Pole to Ch...