Our Ten Dates

By LonelyPengu3

- A Michaeng Fanfic - "Ten dates" Chaeyoung stated with great confidence, "Really Chaeyoung? 10 days? Isn't t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

389 31 30
By LonelyPengu3

Date No. 1

Mina POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was the day Chaeyoung and I would go on our first date. I opened my bedroom door to start my morning routine and was surprised to see Momo and Sana already awake and standing there. "What are you two doing up?" I yawned, "We're going to help you get ready for your date!" Sana's enthusiasm was too much for this early morning.

"Please don't put me in a dress and heels." I rolled my eyes, "Not this time, it won't fit the theme." She said but quickly covered her mouth, "You know where we're going don't you?" I interrogated her, "Whattt, nooo." She tried to deny it, "Okay fine, we do but it was all Chaeyoung, she wanted to match with you on your first date so just let us help you and don't tell her." I sighed, "Fine." Sana clapped her hands, "Yay!"

"This is the only thing that kind of matches." Momo holds up a turquoise and white hoodie, "Mina, you really need to go shopping more." Sana shook her head, "Okay, put this and this on." She tossed me the hoodie and some dark blue shorts.

I stepped out of the bathroom and gave a little spin, "Aren't I underdressed for a date?" I asked, "No, you look cute, here, you can use one of my bags." She gave me a cube looking bag with a long strap, "Thanks?" I appreciated their help, kinda.

The bell rang, "Ooh she's here! Mina you good?" Momo asked, "Yup, ready as I'll ever be." I nervously rubbed my hands together.

"Hey." She softly smiled. She was wearing a sea green jacket, black crop top, and white sweatpants, much different than from our normal school wear. She looked a bit cute with those glasses and we did match a bit.

"Wow, you look amazing." She said under her breath, "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I complimented. "Have her back by dinner!" Momo warned, "Or not, maybe have a sleepover!" Sana added which made Momo glare her way, "What I mean is have fun you two." Sana said but quickly realized, "I meant...never mind, nothing I say will save me from this." She walked back in. "Have a good time but bring her back by dinner." Momo said before closing the door. 

"So, for our first stop, I'm sure you haven't had your morning coffee yet so let's go to Pororo Café." She said, helping me board the bus. "Thanks Chaeyoung." We sat down together, "Hey isn't that Son Chaeyoung?" Some people our age whispered behind us. "Who is she with?" They chattered. I started tapping my finger on my knee, "Don't mind them." Chaeyoung whispered, taking my hand. And for some reason, the feeling of her hand on mine calmed me.

We got to the café and I got us a table while she ordered. "Here's your drink, she set a cup down. Now, before we start the main event of our date, I'd like to give you something." She slides forward a medium sized velvet box. It's not a ring for sure. I open the box to reveal a chained bracelet. "It's like a memory log of all our dates, for every date one charm will be added." She helped put it on, "What about the first charm?" I ask, curious as to why I just received the bracelet, "I'll give it to you when we get to our first destination."

"Speaking of which, are you ready to go? Our chariot awaits." She giggles, "Yup!" I answer and we walk out of the café. She opens the car door for me, what a gentlewoman haha. "Welcome, I hope you had a nice morning." Our driver says, she did seem a bit familiar, "Wait don't you cater lunch at our school?" I ask, "Uh yeah, the smol bean you're on a date with is my cousin and since she doesn't own a car, I offered to drive." She smiled, "Thank you!" I thanked.

"Okay cous, please don't embarrass me anymore and just drive." Chaeyoung's cheeks grew red, "No, it's cute." I booped her on the nose. 

Chaeyoung POV

I was surprised by her sudden action but not I'm not complaining. "Okay, we're here!" Jeong stopped the car, "Okay you girls have fun, be back in time or else Nayeon would probably kill me." She let out a weak smile, "Okay, we'll be late! Luv you Jeong!" I forgot to mention, I live with Nayeon and Jeongyeon since my parents are off in America with my brother. He's been modeling almost his whole life and I couldn't be more proud.

"Close your eyes." I tell Mina, "What? There are so many people here, I'm going to bump into them!" She tries to argue back, "Don't worry, I'll guide you, just close your eyes and trust me." I say in a reassuring voice, "Fine." She closes her eyes shut. I put my arms on her shoulder and guided her through the crowd.

"Okay, open your eyes." Our final destination was right behind her but first I had to give her the charm. I dangle a mini silver book looking item with the initial M on it in front of her. 

"What does this stand for?" She looks at it curiously, "Turn around." I say and when she does, the look on her face was priceless. "No way! I've always wanted to come here!" She was astonished by the many books in her line of view. "Are you sure this is where you want to take me on our first date because I may never leave!" This was the brightest I've ever seen her smile, "Of course, I want you to have fun." I claimed, "But what about you? Are you sure you won't feel bored?" She turned to me with concern, "No no, seeing you all happy like this never seems to bring a hint of boredom." I denied.

"Now go! Pick out five books and I'll get them for you." She was acting so adorable, like a child getting ice cream after a long day of fun. "Chaeng! They even have stuff on anatomy!" Mina waddled over with two textbooks in her hand, "What are you reading?" She asked me.

"Oh I don't know, I just picked it off a shelf. It's not that bad, it's about these two characters Katarina and Sharon who are in an arranged marriage. I'm only halfway but they go through many push and pull phases and dramatic stages. I think I might get it to finish at home." Mina speed reads through the page, "What's the title of the book?" She asks, "Waves." [A/N: Yeah if any of y'all have time, you should totally go check it out, it's by @LonelyPengu3 and it's not a bad book! (better promoting than JYP lol)]

"Anyways, are you ready to go get lunch, it's already 14:00/2pm." I asked her, "I guess so, I wish I could stay here forever but I can't." She sighed, "Don't worry, we can come back again some other time!" I tried to cheer her up. "Okay, let's do it!" That seemed to do the trick.

"Mmm, this is so good!" She slurped up the remaining noodles in her bowl, "I'm glad you enjoy it, I used to come here a lot with Jeong when I was in elementary school." I chuckled looking around the restaurant.

"I had a great time today Chaeyoung." I look at her sweet smile, it may be cliche but her smile lights up the room. Like running through a field full of fireflies, watching their bodies lift in the air creating the most spectacular view. "I had fun today too Mina." I wanted to reach for her hand but maybe it was too early for that.

I walked her back to her house, "Well, as Momo said, back by dinner. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your service today?" I joked which earned a small laugh from her, "Oh you two are back! How was it? Tell us everything!" They pulled her in without a chance of saying goodbye.

"Ah." I sighed, staring at the closed door. Goodbye Minari.

I turned to leave but then felt a pair of hands wrap around me, "Goodbye hug." her soft voice spoke, I moved to face her. "Bye bye." I returned her comforting warmth.

- - - - -

Date No. 1 - Complete

Okay, I think I might date myself because self love is the best love and I'm only saying that because I have no one to date haha . 😭 Yes I write romance stories to fulfill my loneliness, what about it...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed date number one! Stay tuned for the next chapter and date number two!

- Pengu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...
9.5K 428 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
2.9K 237 14
IN EDITING PROCESS// Minatozaki Sana goes out every night just to stargaze at Han River. It was her usual routine to stargaze when a time came that i...
77.7K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...