My Omega [taekook ff]

By glaistone

Taekook ff : werewolf Au Alpha: Jungkook Omega: Taehyung Where... Jungkook a true alpha trying to protect his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

2.6K 125 51
By glaistone

Third person's POV

"So how is he?" Jimin asked as soon as he sat on his seat beside Taehyung. Taehyung glanced at him.

"Who?"

"Jungkook." Jimin said, anticipating for a good answer.

Taehyung looked at him confusedly.

"What am I supposed to say?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "How is he? Is he taking good care of you? Does he still act possessive or Jelly when you're around people?"

Taehyung stared at him for a moment then shrugged. It's been 2 weeks since he knew about the mate thing. In the first week, Jungkook has been super clingy to him. Following him wherever he go, doing things for him, even buying him his lunch food. Taehyung wasn't having it so he told him to not do anything for him and also stop following him everywhere.

Jungkook did listen to him but everytime he talk to someone, he can feel Jungkook's deadly gaze at them. Like any second, he would attack them.

"I think it's just him." Taehyung said and sighed.

"Just him what?"

"The possessiveness... I think it's in his nature." He said, facing Jimin. "He tend to be possessive over his possessions. I saw him once with Jaehyun, Jaehyun wanted to borrow his leather jacket but Jungkook said no, saying that he doesn't like sharing clothes."

Jimin nodded and grinned. "So you're his possession now?" He asked in a teasing manner.

"What? I didn't said that." Taehyung denied.

"Well technically you're his possession since you're his mate. You're his." Jimin replied, still teasing.

"I am no one's possession." Taehyung retorted and rolled his eyes, looking away.

He's right tho... There's no sure that Jungkook will be his mate like as in marked mates. But it's still his decision if he will accept him or not.

Every passing day, Taehyung just keeps on getting more confuse. Jungkook isn't that bad anymore but neither he is better.

Jungkook is too focus on wanting Taehyung to like or just merely accept him, and it's annoying Taehyung. He's trying to change himself to a person he's not and Taehyung doesn't like that. All he wanted was trust and love, not a person trying too hard to fit his ideal mate.

Their professor arrived and they started their lesson immediately.

Taehyung was thinking so deeply that he can't even comprehend any words the professor is uttering nor he noticed the time passing.

He was spacing out, gaze on the pen on his table. He can't hear anything else than his thoughts.

'Is something gonna happen to us if I don't accept him as my mate?'

'will I regret if I reject him?'

'What if he falls in love with someone else and not want me anymore after marking me? Then I would die right?'

'Is it really worth it?'

That's just some thoughts coming through his head. Worries and full of what ifs.

He was pulled back to reality when someone poke him hardly. He glared at Jimin.

"What?"

Jimin motioned his eyes towards their professor.

Taehyung then just noticed that all of the students, including the professor is looking at him.

He gulped really hard and stood up slowly. "Y-yes sir??" He was hesitant to speak.

"Someone's at the door for you." The professor said, which relieved Taehyung.

Thank goodness, he wasn't listening to the lesson so he can't answer questions about it.

His gaze immediately diverted to the door. He can't see the person since he was outside, a bit far from the open door.

Taehyung bowed to the professor and muttered a thank you.

He slowly walk towards the door while the professor continue on his lesson. He peak through the door before completely going out.

"Jungkook?" He uttered, getting the attention of the guy who's back facing him.

Jungkook turned around, wearing his bright expression and wide smile. Taehyung smiled back at him but dropped it as soon as he saw the thing on Jungkook's hand.

"I bought you this... I thought maybe you would like it." Jungkook said as he hand over the box of chocolates and a big bottle of yogurt.

"Jungkook, I told you already. You don't need to give me this things." Taehyung uttered, pushing Jungkook's offer back to him.

"But I bought this specially for you." The raven mumbled, looking down in disappointment.

Taehyung huffed internally. "Are you seriously guilt tripping me right now?"

Jungkook shook his head immediately. "It's okay.. I can.. I can just eat and drink this myself." He said in a tone full of sadness.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, trying to suppress himself from yelling at Jungkook.

"Jungkook seriously, stop it." He said in a serious voice.

Jungkook chuckled. "I'm sorry.. you look cute when you're annoyed." He said.

"You done with your class already?" Taehyung changed the topic.

"Yep.. I came here to give you this. I would be very disappointed if you won't take it." Jungkook answered, handing the sweets again.

"Didn't I told you already that you don't need to give me things to bribe?"

"What? Bribe? I just bought you this because I thought you would want to eat or drink something sweet."

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't want to eat that much chocolate, you're gonna give me cavities." He said, taking the yogurt but not the box of chocolates.  "Thank you." He said and was about to turn around.

"I'll wait for you here." Jungkook said, Taehyung glared at him. "Like I said.. I'll be at the cafeteria." He immediately changed his words.

Taehyung went back inside.

He did became a bit close to Jungkook. No more awkwardness and uncomfortable atmospheres between them, but that doesn't mean he would just be clinging onto him. That's a different stage.

In their status, they're more like friends but not... in between platonic boyfriends and just friends.

~~~~~~~

The cafeteria was loud as always. Probably, half of the school are there. Jungkook just sat by himself, waiting for his friends and Taehyung. They usually start eating together now.

He was looking at the entrance of the cafeteria when someone sat beside him.

"Hi oppa!" Jungkook rolled his eyes by just hearing the annoying high pitched voice.

He turned his head towards minju, wearing a cold expression.

"Can you help me buy lunch? There's so many students in line and It's tiring to stand waiting." She said, pouting. "Pweasssse" she whined, trying to get a hold to Jungkook's hands.

"Students are scared of you here, you can order right away without waiting." She added.

Jungkook pulled his hand back from minju's grip. "If you're too lazy to get in line then go eat outside." He said and whips his head back to the entrance.

"But Jungkookie, I want to eat with you. We haven't been together in a while."

"I don't recall being with you in the first place."

"Come oonnn... If you don't want to eat together now, how about dinner tonight?"

"I have plans."

"But it's nothing important, right? You can just do whatever your plan is next time."

Jungkook clenched his fist. Minju is really annoying, probably the most annoying person you could ever met.

"No Minju, I have important plans tonight and I'm not gonna cancel it because you ask so."

Minju pouted more, frowning at the same time.

If Jungkook could just punch her then there would be no problem, but he can't.. her father is one of Jaegguk's business partners, her father will surely back out and that will be Jaegguk's problem then Jungkook would be scolded and grounded for months or so.

Jungkook's face lit up when he saw Taehyung entering the cafeteria. He kept his eyes lock on Taehyung until they got to him.

Taehyung eyes landed on the girl beside Jungkook.

"Who's this?" Taehyung asked, sitting in the opposite seat of Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to tell Minju to go away when Minju spoke first.

"Hi I'm Minju, CHOI Minju." She said, offering a hand shake to Taehyung which Taehyung hesitantly took.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself.

"Oh a Kim? Are you Seokjin or Namjoon's relative?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Oh that's pity." She said, which made Taehyung mad but he kept it subtle.

"Ah.. we're just gonna get orders.. the usual?" Jaehyun asked, looking back to back to Taehyung and Jungkook. They both nodded.

"Just get me whatever Taehyung's order is." Jimin whispered to him and sat beside Taehyung. Jaehyun pulled Eunwoo and Yugyeon with him.

Jimin examined Minju, looking at her, head to toe.

"Oh ,aren't you Min Yoongi's mate?" Minju suddenly asked Jimin.

"Yeah.. and if you can do me a favor, please go away. We're gonna eat out lunch here and it would be too embarrassing for a royalty to watch us eat." Jimin said, sarcasm overflowing his words.

"Nah.. you can eat, I'm just here for Jungkookie anyways." She said, clinging to Jungkook bicep.

Taehyung frowned but immediately went to a poker face.

"So what's your relationship with Mr.Jeon, Ms.Choi?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pushed Minju away, just enough to get her off his bicep.

"She's nothing to me." Jungkook immediately answer.

"What do you mean I'm nothing to you? I'm your girlfriend!"

"What the hell are you talking about? You're not!" Jungkook spat. "She's not my girlfriend." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Well, not yet. But I will be." Minju said confidently.

"Go the fvck away Minju! I won't hesitate to hit you!" Jungkook yelled at her.

"Hitting a girl? Wow mr.jeon, that's too much." Taehyung said, acting terrified.

Jungkook looked at him. "Tae... I won't hit her, I was just trying to scare her." He explained.

"Oh.. well, you don't need to scare her away. We'll just move seats.. there's a lot of vacant table there." Taehyung said pointing at the far vacant tables. "Right Jimin? I'm sure we don't want to disturb them."

"Yeah, or maybe we could eat with Yoongi at the School Students Guidance room... You know Jihoon, right? He's probably there since he's the school president. He's single right now, you could hangout with him. And maybe lucky enough to be his boyfriend." Jimin said, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' while glancing at Jungkook.

They know what they're doing.

Taehyung giggled and was about to stand up when Jungkook held his wrist.

"Minju, I know you don't know my relationship with Taehyung since you're not a full grown omega yet, but he's my mate. Now I need you to go away cause I need to talk to him without you bothering and making them uncomfortable."

Minju dramatically gasped which made Taehyung and Jimin cringe.

"H-he's your mate? But HOW?! I AM SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR MATE! NOT THAT PEASANT!" Minju yelled loudly standing up, getting the attention of others.

"Peasant?" Taehyung scoffed. "Call me whatever you want.. that won't change anything. I'm still his mate."

Minju hit the table, making a loud thud. "I will not accept this!!" She said, glaring at the three of them before walking away.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook, shaking his wrist off Jungkook's grip.

"That doesn't mean anything so don't talk." Taehyung said, looking away.

Jungkook just stared at him with amazement. Taehyung admitted that Jungkook is his mate infront of everybody.. that's a good sign.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 32.6K 69
Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together since their birth with a certain age gap, whilst Taehyung is a cheerful bubbly omega and Jungkook is a calm an...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
141K 7.2K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...