The heart of the Duelist

By Reymon_demon_king

in this story Izuku is cheated on by his girlfriend uraraka and framed for stealing U.A. files and sent to t... More

new story and update quota
the betrayal and the meeting
info on deku before and after along with deck and duel disk
training and the U.S.J
WAIT WHAT!!!!
Others like me and Duel with a number wielder
momos P.O.V. last chapter...
midterm exam and introductions
the training camp, hanoi attack

Sports fest confession and internships

4K 33 25
By Reymon_demon_king

[Third person P.O.V]

When izuku got to his classroom the next day he sat down and started fidgeting with his cards shuffling them and then organizing them by card type level/rank/arrow izuku repeated this three times until Aizawa came in and announced the U.A. sports festival.

Everyone was literally deja vu inf so hard remembering there first year apart from izuku who was busy forming multiple way how to win without his ace monster.

He had discovered atleast thirty way how to win without levianeer and he chose to stick with option number 3: using only level four monsters for the 1v1 battles and not link/fusion/synchro/XYZ/ritual/pendulum summon and just play level four monsters and then revealing that he won with monsters that are not high level.

[Timeskip brought to you by chibi izuku beating chibi bakugo at a duel]

The day of the sports festival was finally here and he was ready to kick some ass.

Todoroki- midoriya I wish you good luck in the sports festival.

Izuku- thanks and to you too todoroki.

Todoroki- thanks midoriya.

When they came out on stage and filled up on stage they called up izuku to say this years pleadge.

Izuku- hello I'm izuku midoriya and I am not good with words so I'll just speak what's on my mind.

The crowd was confused on what he said and then he started to speak again.

Izuku- when I was a boy I found out all humans aren't created equal some have more power over others and that the world is unfair.

The crowd was silent waiting for him to continue.

Izuku- I was born with a wierd quirk a quirk that can't be activated unless I have this support item on me at all times.

He holed up his wrist showing a tablet like thing and then it protected a blade like hologram.

Izuku- I dint know of this quirk and was classified as Quirkless it wasn't until last year I received my support item after I was kicked out and sent to tartarus under false pretenses and had my enhancer type quirk taken from me by the Villain A.F.O I finally activated this hidden quirk of mine.

The crowd were shocked that he was sent to prison and with fake evidence.

Izuku- I may be a student but when I stand here talking to you I'm more than a student I'm a human being saying that quirkless weak quirked or strongly quirked broken Sad abandoned you mustn't give up you know why?.

The crowd was curious about what he was about to say.

Izuku- because when I'm here it's always a time to swing into action!.

He then placed two cards on the blade and then appeared two magicians who were floating in a pillar of light.

Izuku- a time to get your game on and accel!.

A circle opened up in the sky revealing five Ray's of light.

Izuku- a time to rev it up in the future.

The lights stopped and showed a dragon another magician a humanoid like man with a horn and two mechanical looking things.

Izuku- a time to feel the flow and high five the sky!.

The two mechanical things turned into two orbs and got sucked into a black hole and it exploded showing an angel like creature that looked to be mechanical aswell.

Izuku- a time to go beyond.

At this point the whole crowd new what he was going to say and chanted.

Everyone- PLUS ULTRA!!.

Everyone looked at the dragons as it shot up a blast of fire and the magician a magical attack along with the humanoid and angel like creatures creating a vial of colors so mesmerizing if this was the hero polls they would choose him to be the number one hero in popularity.

Izuku then bowed as if he was performing an act.

Midnight- that was so inspirational son so let's start this years sports fest!!.

The first trial was a battle royal.

Midnight- the last forty students in will advance to the next round and begin!.

With no warning a black dragon with red eyes was on the stage protecting someone that being izuku who was not pulling eany punches.

Everyone stared clear of izuku until uraraka tried touching the dragon to make it float only to phase through it.

Uraraka- wait it's just a hologram we can get you deku!!.

That set everyone to go to eliminate him since he was the Biggest threat to participate in the U.A. sports festival
Izuku smirks and says the following words.

Izuku- I activate the action field crossover!.

The arena was filled with blue platforms and cards once the stage was set he jumped on his dragon and flew into the air jumping on one if the platforms and started a little juggling act for the kids there to be entertained and also doing tricks with his Red-Eyes like flying in circles flying through a ring of fire and over all clown acts.

After the other students were eliminated to only have fourty people there started the second round and it was a calvary battle.

[Timeskip to the 1v1]

Present Mic(P.M.)- first round is neito monoma versus my nephew izuku midoriya
Begine!!!.

Monoma- I'm  gonna steal your quirk!.

Monoma touched izuku and waited to use his quirk but remembers he needs his duel disk to activate it but it's to late when he is punched out of the arena by a guy in an apocalyptic get up.

Izuku- dont touch me and be great full I dint pull out my ace monster.

Izuku picked up the card from his duel disk and walked out of the arena.

Summing up the rest of the matches.

Bakugo vs. Iida: bakugo side stepped and tripped iida making him lose balance and falling out of bounds.

Kiri vs. tetsu: two words manly battle.

Tokoyami vs. shiozaki: tokoyami put her out of bounds gently with dark shadow.

Kaminari vs. todoroki: two words frozen pikachu.

Kendo vs. Jirou: kendo put jirou out of bounds.

Momo vs. uraraka: uraraka was punching and kicking momo and momo was trying to keep her distance from her when all of a sudden broke momos arm letting out a scream of pain and agony.

Midnight and aizawa had to get uraraka of  momo and sent momo to the infirmary izuku having a crush on momo since there first year went to the infirmary aswell but was intercepted by uraraka.

Uraraka- hey deku~ wanna go~ out after the sports fest and maybe have some fun~.

Uraraka tried sudusing izuku and izuku acted like it worked.

Izuku leaned in and she thinking he was gonna kiss her prapared for the kiss.

Izuku- there are three reasons I don't love you anymore.

This shocked uraraka and stepped back.

Izuku- 1 you cheat and lie on me 2 you are a prostitute here at school or that is what I heard from todoroki that is and 3 your just a gold digger.

With those things said she lets crying.

Izuku ignoring uraraka crying continued to the infirmary to cheer up momo.

When izuku got there she saw momo with a cart on her arm and she was crying.

Momo- I didn't even get to the quarterfinals just like last year.

She was crying and reminiscing about what happend in the first sports festival.

Izuku- hey atleast you made it this far again and you would have won if if you created something longer than a two feet long bow staff.

Momo- yeah thank you izuku and what brings you here?.

Izuku- well momo I came to se how your doing after all she did break your arm.

Momo- oh it's fine R.G. says I will be healed in a weeks time.

Izuku- that's great and I wanted to ask you something.

Momo- what is it?.

Izuku- momo yaoyorozu i always had a crush on you when we were in our first year so will you go out with me!?.

Momo- I feel the same way izuku I've always had a crush on you aswell and my answer is yes I will go out with you.

Izuku jumped up happy she accepted and know he needed to go back to the field for the quarterfinals and he was wondering who he was fighting when P.M. announced.

P.M.- the next round Is the black bird if the shadows from 2-A fumikage tokoyami and the monster summoning powerhouse also from 2-A izuku midoriya and know begine!!.

With that tokoyami sent out dark shadow to attack izuku when.

Izuku- I summon silver gadget!

Izuku- when I summon silver gadget I can summon another gadget monster from my hand so come on out gold gadget!.

Izuku- and know I attack dark shadow with some light beams!.

The two gadgets shot out beams of light that made dark shadow retreat and then the two gadgets pushed tokoyami out of the arena.

Bakugo vs todoroki: bakugo won for blazing speed.

Kiri vs uraraka: uraraka floated kiri out of bounds.

Midnight- For the semi finals we added a new competition since we needed two more so give a round of applause to mezo shoji and hitoshi shinso.

Uraraka vs. Izuku.

Bakugo vs. kendo.

Shoji vs. Shinso.

Shoji vs. shinso: shinso controlled shoji out of the ring.

Bakugo vs. Kendo: kendo tried knocking bakugo out but got thrown out of the arena.

Izuku- your gonna pay for what you did.

Uraraka- *scared shitless* what do you mean?.

Izuku- I'm gonna beat you so hard there gonna have to stop the fight!!.

Izuku then places his in tire hand on the duel disk revealing armageddon knight,mekanikal arkfiend,predaplant moray nepenthes, gold and silver gadgets.

Izuku- know all of you waist this bitch with your attacks and let her know never to mess with my girlfriend!!!.

All five monsters looked worried about there master and looked back at izuku worried.

Izuku- what are you idiots doing attack her know!!.

Armageddon knight looked back and punched izuku in the stomach.

Izuku snaps out of his trance.

Izuku- w-what happened.

He starts to recall what happened.

Izuku- I I am sorry knight pls forgive me.

Izuku was tearing up remembering what his masters said to never let anger cloud your judgement since they told storys of how there anger cost them there loved ones before.

Armageddon knight looked at izuku and procided to hug him letting izuku cry into him.

The whole stadium were feeling for him they saw this happy kid turn savage and mad anyone would get mad is someone broke your girlfriends arm.

Izuku- ok I'm sorry you guys I'm back and I'm swinging into action!.

All five monsters became happy again and followed izukus requests one being putting uraraka out of bounds "gently".

Her thinking there tangible she tries and touch them again but falls face flat on the floor.

With that armageddon knight yeeted her out of the arena giving izuku the spot for the first place that being winning another free for all.

When izuku entered the arena shinso immediately tackled him to get him put him out of bounds.

But izuku side steps him and he falls out of the arena.

Izuku and bakugo- let's fight dekiru/kacchan!!.

With that both boys cheated at each other no quirk and an all out battle of stamina wits and strength.

The whole arena wondering why not use there quirks until.

Bakugo started to use his explosions all over the arena creating a smoke screen.

When the smoke crealeared there was a person in a clown suit dodging bakugos attacks and playing with him.

When they noticed the duel disk on izukus arm.

Then out of the floor a small stage was formed and the person there was izuku and he places down a few cards revealing to be armageddon knight once more.

Izuku- Know armageddon knight bid the crowd goodbye to along with you as well mekanikal arkfiend!.

Both mekanikal arkfiend and armageddon knight bow and turn into and explosion showing the three winners of the sports fest

Those being shinso in third place bakugo in second place and izuku in first place.

Everyone was literally confused on why this happened but when they showed the instant replay to the locker rooms

Flashback start

Izuku- so in the final  round we fight no quirk and then you walk out and let then have a really good show.

Bakugo- yeah dekiru and I know your gonna whoop my ass with those monsters of yours.

Shinso- so we do this and we give them a show who knew being with you guys was this fun.

Flashback end

The sports fest is over and know the next day at school was one to remember.

Aizawa- today class you will be choosing internships and you will have the chance to change your hero names so those who want to change there names come up to the front and explain why and what your new name means.

After a few minutes izuku was the only one who wanted to change his hero name.

Izuku- I'll change my hero name deku was a cute name but it's now a name I hate with all my heart and I will change my hero name to the conjuring hero: Atem.

Aizawa- and why have you chosen the name Atem?.

Izuku- well my master when i was  in tartarus tought me what I know and how to use my quirk and he sadly passed away while I was in my come and I will honor his name.

Kirishima- so manly *sheds a manly tear*

Aizawa- ok class choose your internship and choose wisely now start.

After thirty minutes most of the class chose there internships excluding izuku iida and todoroki.

Todoroki- hey midoriya where are you going for your internship.

Izuku- oh I'll go for eraserhead.

Iida- with mr. Aizawa are you sure?.

Izuku- yeah and besides he is my dad after all.

The class- wait YOUR AIZAWAS SON!?!?!.

Aizawa- SHUT UP OF I GIVE DETENTION AND HOUSE ARREST FOR TWO MONTHS!!!!.

The class apart from izuku bakugo and momo shut up.

Timeskip to the internships

This is basically the same in the main series but one mayor detail there is a shadowy figure in the distance.

???- so the pharos successor is finally here and know I shall bring an end to the pharos successor and finally conquer world.

Elsewhere

???- the great leviathan will rise once again and this time we will succeed.

Elsewhere

???- this time varien world will succeed and take control of the world with our number cards.

Elsewhere in the virtual world

???- and know we shall find that last ignus and destroy it once and for all.

Elsewhere

???- this time we will merge the five worlds together as one and take control of this newly formed realm.

In the L.O.V hideout

Shigaraki- master have you found out how this brat summoned those monsters?.

A.F.O- yes shigaraki that thing on his wrist is what he uses to bring those monsters so we shall creat our own and our own cards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is author-kun with another chapter if your a yugioh fan you know who these people are and what they want so know put in the comments for eany cards to be added and I will add O.Cs to this story for the villains that izuku is gonna duel.

Words: 2586

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.4K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...
48.6K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
70.8K 1.1K 16
After being framed for a crime he didn't commit Izuku Midorya is betrayed by all but one of his friends, his teachers and his own mother. After being...
398K 7.7K 65
In this story Izuku Midroiya becomes/is a 'badass' (Probably just chaotic). After seeing with his own eyes his boyfriend (aka Shoto Todoroki) cheat o...