๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ๅไบŒ

1.1K 80 36
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Goodbye Mr and Mrs. "Casually cruel"
Mr and Mrs. "Everything revolves around you"
I've been Miss and Mister "Misery" for the last time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you're Mr and Mrs. "Perfectly fine"
You're perfectly fine

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr and Mrs. "Look me in the eye and told me you would never go away"
You said you'd never go away...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" We have taken over 81 percent of the Luna Eclipse building. We have taken over every area other than the roof and one other area. However, the groups that were assigned entrance didn't respond."

" Each one of them?"

" Yes sir, each one of them."

" Who is the ghoul that appeared out of nowhere?"

" I'm not sure about that. The only thing I know is that the ghoul is that he or she managed to clear the first and second floors."

Washuu's face did not turn panicked, nor did it turned concerned. He continued to stare at the building, still riding on his helicopter that was circling around the structure, ' Well that should not really matter. I will be getting partial credit for any of her achievements since I directed this operation. Talk about easy money.'

A flying ghoul was seen flying from the sky, a huge toothy smile plastered on its face. It bumped at the helicopter, causing an explosion to happen in the air. The officer jumped off the vehicle, unleashing a hidden gadget that he hid under his sleeves. The hook of the object managed to grab onto the building and it helped pull him up. The male kicked the window of the Luna Eclipse building, landing harshly on the floor before he widened his eyes, a sweat of nervousness trickled down his temple.

" That's... The One-Eyed Owl?"

' Die, die, die!' ( Y/n ) thought to herself and continued to punch an officer, blood splattering on the floor with every hit he felt, ' Don't feel bad for them, they're heartless people. They killed your family, ( Y/n ). They took away the ones you love!'

As soon as she felt that the officer wasn't moving, she kicked the body to the side, collapsing on her knees with an unpleasant look spread across her face. Tears blurred her vision and her lower lip trembled. The ( h/c ) haired female bit the bottom part of her lip in vexation before she mentally slapped her own self, thinking whether what she did was wrong or right.

" You should not let another comrade die, you fool! Focus on your mission and kill the murderers here, the CCG..." she whispered angrily to herself, " Your life is not the case right now. No one cares if you're going to die."

Upon saying that, she suddenly felt cold chills rushing up to her spine, causing her to gasp in surprise. The atmosphere became tense and ominous as if something horrible happened. ( Y/n ) could only freeze where she was, widening her eyes in anxiety.

' No way... no fucking way!' she ran from that place as fast as she could and rushed to the floor where Noro was. Her heart was pounding harder than ever, and her eyes turned worried,
' Noro is strong, he will not die on me. He doesn't dare. He is alive, he must be...'

" I'm going to head out first, ( Y/n ), Eto," ( Y/n ) heard someone whispered out of nowhere that made her stop on her tracks and look down the floor, " ( Y/n ), live until the end."

The female ghoul gritted her teeth and hid behind a wall after seeing a group of CCG officers crying and shouting at a male, who was lying on the floor, dead. She could only tighten her fist and allowed a tear to escape her ( e/c ) orbs. She walked away lifelessly, veins popping out her forehead and she was on the verge to rip out the limbs of anyone she met, both ghouls and humans.

' It's all because of Kaneki, huh...' ( Y/n ) thought and smiled insanely, ' It's always him, it's always him. The problem always involves him, what's so special about him anyway? Jerk, idiot, fool, betrayer... I have this thing to end him already.'

His face did not look like Haise anymore. Instead, he looked like a merciless being, not showing care to the society and environment around him. When Haise had white, greyish fluffy hair, he looked like a sweetheart, not to mention how kind and sympathetic he was but now, it was the complete opposite. His hair was now jet black hair and his once lovely grey eyes became bland and dull. That one smile that he plastered on his face disappeared, and that made him look like a ruthless ghoul officer.

" What did you come here for?" Haise asked as he continued to dodge Eto's attacks, " To get in the way? To destroy? Were you bored? To be an observer?"

" I want to have a front-row seat to watch how you, Tsukiyama, and Kanae will kill each other!" she giggled and continued to attack Haise, the male who had one of his arms sliced off by Kanae, " I'm so curious!"

Haise leaped and landed in front of Eto, causing her to stop attacking the ravenette and blink twice, " The owner... Your father, Kuzen, asked me... to please save you."

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But I'm already saved! You're so sweet Ken Kaneki, no wonder ( Y/n ) is in love with you! But since you broke ( Y/n )-chan's heart because you forgot about the promise you made, I'm thinking if you should be considered as sweet now! Are you actually going to pity me?"

" Yeah," with that, he jumped again, activated his kagune, and attempted to slice the female ghoul's neck but realized that he failed to do so, " I missed."

" Brat," Eto smiled and looked at him.

" Actually, I have to ask... I have nothing to do with that woman anymore. What do you mean by promise? "

" You should go ask her yourself, don't ask me-"

" And another question, why do I have to save trash like you?" Kaneki glared at Eto, who continued to look up at him, half of her body still in the gigantic creature she created.

" Well, that hurt. You dumbass piece of shit! Filth! Trash! I'll devour you!" she grinned and activated more of her kagune that covered her body before she sent the male multiple attacks at once, " My head's all tingly, tingly! Tingly, tingly! I can't stop anymore! Something wonderful is oozing out!"

Kaneki jumped off the helicopter landing pad, running at the walls of the Lunar Eclipse building, still with Eto chasing him from behind with alien-like legs, " Ken Kaneki!"

" Hey, I'll make you my kid," the female said and continued to charge her the ravenette with her light purple kagune. He sped up and landed on a rail, staring at the ghoul, who was already frustrated chasing him. She stopped in her tracks and shouted at him," Hey! Why are you running away?!"

Silence engulfed where they were, an awkward staring contest occurred. Eto didn't move, nor did Haise did. Out of the blue, some kind of kagune sprouted out of the ravenette's back. Upon seeing this, Eto also took out her kagune, letting out a giggling battle cry. Kaneki's kagune was far stronger than hers, causing him to rip out the limbs of the gigantic creature. Eto could only yelp quietly, widening her eyes in surprise before she jumped off the body and went closer to the male. She grabbed his chin and licked Kaneki's cheek before she spoke.

" I think I like you now. I mean, we're so similar," Eto giggled to only receive Rize's kagune slicing her body into two, " My heart's all aflutter. I love you, Kaneki Ken."

" I'm honored, Takatsuki-sensei," he whispered and stared at the falling female, and when he was about to leave, someone stopped him from doing so.

" Stop right there!" a female shouted at him from afar as Haise widened his eyes, " Don't move!"

" ( Y/n )," he muttered and softened his eyes,
" What do you want?"

" I came here to talk," she said and stared deeply at his dark grey orbs. The ( h/c ) female swooned inside. She tried to read his face but was met by a look that was indecipherable. She wondered if he was angry at her for that incident that took place a week ago or he was feeling sad remembering the harsh words she used that time.

" There is nothing to talk about."

" To you, there isn't but to me there is."

" We don't have anything to do with each other now... isn't that what you said a week ago? What happened to that?" The ravenette frowned as ( Y/n ) gritted her teeth in both annoyance and regret while thinking how she should respond to what he had said, " So... what is your answer-"

" Shut up, Kaneki," she murmured and clenched her fist, " Someone like you will never understand."

" Never, you say?"

" Yes, never."

" You should know how much I hate ghouls," the ravenette took few steps closer to where the female was, wiping the stain of blood from his cheeks, " You are no exception. I hate you and your damn squad."

" I hate you and your fucking team too who are nowhere to be found inside this damn building," ( Y/n ) talked back and went closer to his face, their faces few centimeters apart from each other, " You should know much about me by now. ' I don't remember anything!', don't make me laugh."

" You're the one who's making me laugh," Kaneki scoffed and pinned her to the wall, " If you cared and even loved me, which is the most stupid thing you ever did, why did you leave me?"

" What about me leaving you?" she gulped and gripped on his collar, " Didn't you say we have nothing to do with each other?"

" Wasn't it you who said it first?"

Silence filled the atmosphere around them. The female wanted to slap him hard but a part of her does not want to do such a thing. And he was right, the fact that she loved and cared for him was the most foolish and the most stupid thing she had ever done. She wanted to rewind time so badly, she really did, after all, she regrets saying that a lot and it has been affecting her daily activities.

No, it affected her entire life.

" You don't remember that one promise we made three years ago? The one about Tokyo Tower?" the Aogiri slowly let go of his collar, curling her fists to a ball, " That one stupid promise you made? You said you're going to tell me something so exceedingly important and I waited there on top of that tower all by myself because my stupid old self actually believed you! What are you doing? Are you playing with me? GOODNESS KANEKI, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR GOAL?"

With that, she punched his jaw harshly that managed to send him flying in another direction. The ravenette didn't react, nor did he activate his kagune. He could only cover his lifeless eyes with his hair and let out a sigh.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU!" the woman continued to yell random things, tears spilling out her eyes uncontrollably, " WHERE'S THE KANEKI I LOVE BEING WITH? I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE THAT BOOKWORM I LOVE SO MUCH! THAT JERK WHO'S TRYING TO BE COOL BY CRACKING HIS FINGERS, THAT'S THE ONE I KNOW. YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE HIM!"

" I'm sorry," he said softly, but the female wasn't able to hear clearly. She was covering one of her eyes with her palm, hoping that it would prevent the tears from spilling any further. He could hear her sniffling from afar and that stabbed his heart a myriad of times.

" When will you come back to me, Kaneki? When?" the male heard the female cry. ( Y/n ) then took a step away from him in a crying mess, before she took another step away. She then took more steps, leaving him alone, lying on the cold floor all by himself.

" ... When the time is right, ( Y/n ), I will... I will...come back to you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello guys! One more season to go! Yes! I remembered posting a chapter saying that I will be rewriting the story, changing a bit of the plot. In fact, I changed something. ( Y/n ) is still wearing a mask until now.

It is because when she was young, her full face was caught by the CCG and they know what she looks like, which caused her to wear a mask because she thought it decreases the rate of getting caught. She only takes off her mask in front of close people such as Kaneki, Ayato, and the Aneiku group. That seems to be all.

Oh, one question for you all. How do you think I'm going to end the story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.2K 21
Completed: August 21, 2017 I don't know what else to say but I think I'm in love with the girl I see in my dreams. RANKING: #49 in TokyoGhoul #1 in S...
5.8K 306 31
"you are a little tragedy, aren't you?" Aogiri Tree has an ace under their sleeve, a mischievous spark. ( ken kaneki/haise sasaki x oc ) ( tokyo ghou...
10.9K 209 30
Kaniya Ken was a normal college student who loved to read books and lived with no parents. Eventually Kaniya turns into a ghoul and was tested on by...