Mafia Ma'am

Od Damnimagine

Luca brown, the flirty, funny and hot mafia leader. Hazel Torres, the strong, serious and attractive mafia le... Více

Warning/anouncment
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
A/N and sneakpeek!!
Bonus chapter!
Bonus chapter/important news!
MAFIA'S MOST WANTED
Bonus/wedding

Forty

42.1K 1.4K 2.8K
Od Damnimagine

Babes, play the song when I tell y'all😉
-----
Luca brown

I sighed and sat down onto my bed.

I was going to leave Hazel in a couple hours, I needed to find her somewhere safe to stay, including kevan.

I stood up and walked out. "Andre, you take Kevan to a nearby hotel. And make sure he's safe. I'll take Hazel there but later, we have things to do." I told Andre as he stood in front of my door.

"Sure, but what y'all gon do?" Andre raised his eyebrow at me.

"Work stuff, now let's go." I grabbed him by his jacket and walked downstairs. Nobody was in the living room, everyone was most likely asleep and my bodyguards took a break. I insisted on it.

Once we did all the jumped an climbing to the guest room, we walked in.

"Luca!" Hazel jumped up from the bed and into my arms. "What's happening?" She asked me.

"Well, I have to go. Something came up with Isabelle and I need to leave you and Kevan at a safe hotel." I told her while brushing her hair with my hands.

"Wait, hotel?!" Kevan jumped up from his chair.

"Yeah, I'm taking you. Luca said he's taking Hazel later." Andre shrugged.

Kevan smirked, knowing we were gonna do something nasty.

"Okay then! I'll be on my way. Andre get out." Kevan pushed Andre out and follow behind him.

"What are we doing?" Hazel asked, clueless.

"Well, follow me and you'll see." I smirked and pulled her out of the guest room. We crawled out of the basement and sneaked into my garage, I had so many fast and luxurious cars.

"Pick one." I turned Hazel to find a car.

"Why?" She asked, still clueless.

"Just choose." I nudged her arm.

She pointed to a black Lamborghini with gold wheels. "Good choice sweetheart." I whispered and pulled her into the car.

"Luca, what are we doing?" She asked once she sat in the backseat.

(Play the song besties (chase Atlantic supremacy))

"Take off your shirt." I whispered in her ear as I leaned over her.

She stopped for a moment until she realized what was going on. "Oh, so THATS what we're doing." She smirked.

I didn't give her a chance to finish, I smashed my lips into hers and pulled her on top of me.

Her body pressed against mine. She was on my lap, so she was taller than me by a bit. I moved my hand up her inner thighs. She moaned softly as I got a grip of her body.

"Tell me you want this." I broke this kiss.

She raised her eyebrow at me and looked down. "I want this Luca." Her short breath filled the car.

I spread her legs on my lap and undressed her slowly. "Try your best not to scream out. We have bodyguards around the place." I whispered seductively.

"I can't promise that." She shook her head softly.

I brought my middle and index finger over her clit. Her heartbeat got faster as I moved my fingers in a soft motion.

"You're so wet, holy fuck." I tilted my head back as I moved my fingers faster.

"Faster." She moaned.

"Beg." I slowed down my fingers. I wanted to tease her a bit before absolutely demolishing her pussy.

"Please Luca. Please go faster." She gripped my shoulders. At this point, I was hard. My dick as right under her ass.

"As you wish." I smirked and entered my two fingers into her aching pussy.

"AH, FUCK!" She moaned loudly. She then quickly buried her face in my chest so she doesn't moan out.

I took out my index finger and only used my middle and ring finger. My fingers moved at a fast pace, making her muffled moans louder.

"Don't cum. My dick needs some too." I demanded while still fingering her.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to look at me.

I took out my fingers, making her sigh of relief. "Seriously? I was close." She huffed with a soft breath.

"Mhm." I hummed as I am unbuckled my pants. She helped me out by unbuttoning my shirt and giving me soft kisses around my neck.

I finally got out my dick and grinded her body against mine.

"LUCA!" She moaned loudly as I moved her waist in top of me.

I shut her up by putting my two fingers in her mouth and made her suck. "Be good and don't bite." I said before throwing her on top of my dick.

She moaned loudly as her legs spread on top of mine. I finally pushed in half of it, making her grip my shoulder more.

I took both hands and placed in on her waist. I pushed all my inches in and swayed her hips slowly.

"Oh my god Luca. I'm gonna fucking cum." She sighed breathlessly as her breasts bounced up and down on me.

I moved her hips sideways. My head threw itself back as she took control. She bounced up and down on me. I'm surprised she didn't hit her head, that's one of the good things about being short.

A soft clapping sound filled the car with her famous moans.

"You like that?" She asked me while shifting her legs to sit in her knees.

Both her knees slumped beside my legs as she rested her hands on my chest and pushed up to give her support.

"Don't cum yet. I'm not done." I sighed loudly while grabbing her hips and throwing her up and down.

"FUCK YES, HARDER!" I mix of moaning and screaming yelled at me while I went harder. She moaned uncontrollably and held her breasts as they bounced ever more.

We were both insanely close, but I needed more. I pushed my body in and out of her while still moving her all over the place. She bit her bottom lip, trying her hardest not to come.

"Luca, I don't think I can hold it!" She cried out as I moved my head back to the motion of her body.

"Yes you can. Because if you don't, you know how bad I'll punish you." I smirked evilly and pushed her back so she could fall on top of me.

Her ass jumped up and down while riding me like her life depended on it.

I leaned in and slowly sucked her nipples. She moaned loudly and tried her best to stop.

I moved my tongue in circles around her aroused body.

"Luca, I'm going to cum! Slow down!" She cried out.

I shut her up and sucked some more. Her body was like poison for me. Once I'd had my pleasure, I stopped sucking.

"Hurry up and cum so I could pull out." I demanded.

She let out a relieved sigh as she came all over my dick.

I pulled out quickly and came all over her lower stomach.

"My legs hurt." Hazel slumped onto me, still shaking her legs.

"No wonder. You really worked yourself out today, my pretty little slut." I moved her chin to look at me.

"Mhm." She hummed. "Please don't leave."

"I have to, no choice. Take a shower once we get to the hotel because we can't afford walking back up whilst your in pain." I caressed her breasts slowly.

"Fine." She put her arms around my neck and laid there quietly.

"I can barely open my eyes. How long even is your dick?" She asked quietly.

"I would say about 8 to 9 inches." I casually told her.

"Seems about right." She sighed.

-----

I'm not really happy with this sex scene, I wanted to make it better but I had no ideas😐 I apologize for this chapter though-

Tell me what y'all thought bc god damn.

I am embarrassed🙂🔫

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

338K 10.4K 56
Olivia Carozza is a wild fire, carefree, passionate soul. Her boss is Luca Marino, the boss, the owner, the king of the Mafia is cold, ruthless, and...
589K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
155K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
79.9K 1.7K 30
I catch his attention one night. This dangerous, intimidating man with a crime family to run. His obsession spreads like fire. Unfortunately fire doe...