Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

Da ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Altro

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)

360 9 0
Da ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Why do you smile
Like you've been told a secret
Now you're tellin' lies
'Cause you have sworn to keep it

***

Melanie's eyes slowly began to close as she sunk into the kiss.

They hadn't shared a kiss since they were both 6. This one was different however. It wasn't just a peck resulting in them both crying out in disgust, it was a long lasting embrace.

In fact, she hadn't kissed anyone since being 6, so she was a little out of practice. But, Harry was more than happy to help her out.

The kiss was slow, caring. He placed his hands on her waist, slowly pulling her onto his lap, keeping the pair impossibly close. Her hands gently cupped his face as her legs were left to dangle over his lap, due to her sitting sideways on his lap.

Harry had kissed many girls before, but he'd never waned to kiss a girl so badly as he did with Melanie. Her lips were soft, he could taste the slight hint of cherry due to her lip balm.

He was surrounded by her. The smell of her perfume filled the air. The same perfume she wore while the two were children.

Suddenly she pulled away, short of breath. Their cheeks were the brightest shade of red imaginable. She looked down at her lap, worrying Harry a little.

"I'm sorry Melanie. You were just sat there looking like that and I couldn't help it but I know it was out of or-"

She put her hand over his mouth, stopping his rambling. She smiled.

"It's okay Harry, I kissed back"

He grinned, realising she didn't pull away in disgust. He hugged her frame, looking up at her with glee.

"What now?"

Harry questioned worryingly. Melanie sighed. This was a rift in in Mrs Brooks's otherwise perfect plan.

But her beloved daughter had a rebellious side.

But it wasn't just the thought of going against her mother's word that made her pull Harry into another kiss, she just wanted to anyway.

She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she had been dreaming of this moment.

She could recall a small amount of jealousy bubbling in her stomach when Harry had his first girlfriend since the two stopped talking.

She saw them from a distance, holding hands and sharing ear phones. If she had the confidence, she would go up to them and tell the girl that Harry and her used to do the same thing. But she didn't.

Instead, she walked away, never wanting to feel that level of jealousy again.

But here she sat, in his lap, her arms around his neck and his hands securely around her waist.

And her mother was none the wiser.

Time skip (2 weeks)

Harry kissed up and down Melanie's neck while she skimmed through a book. She smiled wildly as she tried her best to concentrate and read about Banksy.

The two were sat in the school library. Harry had opted out of playing football with the boys, wanting to spend that 45 minutes with his now, secret girlfriend.

The boys knew, Sasha knew, pretty much the whole year group knew, but the only person who didn't, was Mrs Brooks.

Melanie hadn't even told her that Harry was back in her life, in fear that he would be swiftly cut out again. But she enjoyed the secrecy of their relationship, pretty much the most exciting thing she had ever done.

Since the initial second kiss, the two continued. Harry had been dreaming about the day he would be able to let Melanie back into his life.

From afar, he seemed like a distant memory in her mind, but he was far from the truth.

"Harry"

She giggled, closing her eyes as he kissed over her sweet spot. While she was thoroughly enjoying this interaction, the realisation that she was in school, hit her quickly.

"Harry we're in school"

She laughed, earning a jokingly groan of disappointment from the boy, as well as a wide smile.

"How about we go out after school, go get some food"

She loved the idea, almost saying yes. But, her mother's words from this morning, rung around her head.

"After school, come straight home and revise for your test"

The test that's taking place in a month and a half.

She turned her head, looking at the boy soulfully.

"I can't Harry, Mums making me revise"

Harry rolled his eyes, rest his hand on her cheek, tracing his thumb back and forth on her cheekbone.

"You're 16 years old Babe, you're practically a women. You don't have to follow her every word"

She blushed at the use of the name Babe, and nodded at his truthful words. She was just scared of her mother.

"Come on Mell's, just come and get some food with me"

He leaned forward and placed a small sweet kiss on her lips.

"Please?"

He pulled his puppy dog eyes and pout, wearing her down. He pressed another kiss to her lips.

"Please please please?"

She sighed, biting her lip.

She was already going against her mother's word by seeing Harry, so what was a little more?

"Yea okay"

꧁꧂

Melanie turned the corner that lead to her driveway, her fingers crossed that her mother's car wasn't there.

She was supposed to be home 3 hours ago. When she was with Harry, time seemed to go by too fast. 3 hours felt like 3 minutes.

She spotted the car straight away, scrunching her eyes shut and preparing for a shit storm. She nervously approached the house, her hands shaking when she reached for the handle.

This was her mother. How can someone be scared of their mother?

Out of nowhere, the door swung open. Revealing a red faced Mrs Brooks. If this was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears.

"Where on earth have you been?!"

She grabbed Melanie's arm, yanking her into the house. Pain shot up through her right arm, but she remained calm on her face.

"I'm sorry I was just getting some food"

Mrs Brooks looked her right in the eyes, sensing that the girl was lying.

"Were you with a boy?"

She tensed up. What would happen if she said the truth? Maybe it wouldn't be as explosive as she thought.

...

On second thought, keeping it secret for a bit longer, seemed to be the better option.

"No, I was with Sasha, we went to go get food after school. I'm sorry I didn't realise the time"

Mrs Brooks crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"If you're that late again, I won't be as forgiving this time"

Melanie sighed in relief, nodding her head. She turned around, running up to her room.  She jumped on her bed, glad that she wasn't rumbled and glad her mother do anything drastic.

Her phone vibrates.

Harry💙✨: Did you get shouted at? Xx

Mell's💖: Yea, but it's fine. Nothing I haven't heard before xx

Harry💙✨: Sorry if I got you in trouble Xx

Mell's💖: Don't worry, everything's fine xx

Harry💙✨; Love you Xx

Mell's💖: Love you too xx

She shut her phone off, opening her revision books and trudging on with work.

She struggled to revise while her mother was downstairs, rather aggressively playing piano. She could hear the harshness when she presses the keys.

Ignoring it the best she could, she wacked on Mika and lost herself in the music.

time skip (the next day)

Harry stood by the entrance, he watched as Melanie hopped out of her car.

She was so adorable.

He thanked his lucky stars every night that he had the chance the call her his. That he was the one who got to kiss her, and hold her. That he was the only one who received kisses from her when they texted.

He could see her mother talking to her. She had a stern look on her face. Harry was never too keen on Mrs Brooks. He never liked how hard she pushed Melanie.

Melanie timidly nodded her head at whatever her mother had said, and shut the door. She turned around, locking her eyes with Harry.

The dull look on her face instantly lightened as she smiled and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled at her affections and wrapped his arms around her torso, lifting her up slightly. She giggled and kissed his cheek. He whined, causing her to roll her eyes jokingly and place one sweet kiss to his lips.

What the pair didn't realise, was that Mrs Brooks hadn't left the car park yet, their embrace being caught by her beady eyes.

The two locked their hands and walked into school, completely unaware of the events ahead.

They arrived at Melanie's reg, just as she was about to walk in, Harry grabbed her hand, kissing it softly.

"I'm training at lunch, but I'll see you at break?"

Melanie smiled, her whole body tingling. She nodded her head, hearing the teacher call her into the class.

"Bye"

She whispered, walking into the classroom. As she approached Sasha, she could see the smirk plastered to her face. Melanie rolled her eyes, wearing a giddy smile.

"No it's nice"

Sasha reassured, moving her bag so Melanie could sit down.

"I haven't seen you this happy in ages"

"Yea I know, he's so great"

Sasha grinned, colouring in her time table.

"Does Mrs Brooks know about this little situation of yours?"

Melanie's smile dropped slightly, remembering the dark cloud that gloomed over her parade. She shook her head.

"What about Prom? How are you going to hide it from her then?"

Prom was in less than 3 months. For four years, her plan was to go with Sasha, but now that plan had turned on its head.

Melanie shrugged, not thinking about that hurdle until now.

"I guess I'll just leave with you, and meet up with him there"

Sasha nodded her head, turning back to the front while the teacher went over any messages for their year group.

Harry strolled into registration late.

"Ah Mr Lewis, that's three lates in a row. After school detention"

He took no notice of her words, his mind clogged with Melanie's smile.

"He was too busy smooching his girlfriend"

His friend Simon teased. A collective 'ooooo' erupted from the rest of the class. Harry rolled his eyes and sat in his seat, leaning on the desk on the palm of his hands.

"You training with us Haz?"

Josh patted his shoulder. Harry nodded, getting his phone out and scrolling through Instagram.

"So, how's the misses?"

Simon questioned, wiggling his eyebrows, which was accompanied with a smirk. Harry cheeks tinted and he smiled a little.

"Aw look he's blushing"

Freya, Josh's girlfriend announced.

"She's fine"

He bluntly stated, not wanting anymore teasing and questions. He opened Melanie's contacts, leaving her a text for the morning.

Harry💙: Have a good day Babe, see you at break X

Mell's💖: Love you, see you soon xx

"Ooo look he's called her babe"

The boys all made whipping sounds, making Harry groan and lean back in his chair.

"Give it a rest boys"

They all laughed, returning back to their previous conversations.

"Is her mother still annoyed?"

Ethan questioned.

"She doesn't even know. If she did, she definitely wouldn't allow it. She's the reason why we stopped talking in the first place"

Everyone who was listening nodded their heads, familiar with the story. Harry went back to scrolling, ignoring the teachers messages for the day.

slight time skip (break time)

"I'll see you at lunch"

Sasha hugged Melanie goodbye, walking towards the art rooms, while Melanie headed over to the library, the usual hang out for Mel and Harry.

She saw him sat outside, tapping on his phone. She snuck up behind him, grabbing his shoulders, scaring the boy shitless.

"Jesus Mell's, almost gave me a heart attack"

They both giggled, sharing a kiss and entering the Library. He held her hand, swinging his arm around her, kissing the side of her head.

"I wanted to ask you something"

Harry nervously scratched the back of his neck, sitting down and holding her hands.

"What's up? You're practically shaking"

She laughed, running her thumbs over the top of his hand. Harry breathed in and out, for some reason expecting a negative answer.

"I was wondering, if you wanted to. Do you fancy going to the prom with me?"

He held his breath for her answer, a smile plastering her face. Without speaking, she leaped forward and kissed him with force. She pulled away slightly.

"Yes"

She kissed him again.

"Yes"

And again.

"Yes"

One more time.

Harry grinned wildly.

"Were you expecting me to say no?"

Harry shrugged, his grin almost as wide as Mell's. They sat in comfortable silence, relishing in this sweet moment. The conversation she shared with Sasha, resurfacing.

"I was actually talking about this with Sasha earlier. I don't think you'll be able to pick me up from the house, because of Mum. So, instead I'll meet you there?"

She raised her eyebrows, hope drowning her eyes. Harry hated the idea of keeping it a secret for much longer, but if it was going to insure that the two were going together, then he was willing to do whatever.

"Yea okay"

time skip (after school)

The smile rarely left Melanie's face. And whenever it did, Harry came back to her mind and the smile instantly reappeared.

The two walked hand in hand back to her house. However, Harry would only walk her till the end of the street, avoiding Mrs Brooks, but making sure she got home.

She waved him goodbye and walked towards the house.

Meanwhile, Mrs Brooks was sat in the living room, awaiting her daughter's return home. She listened as the keys were turned in the lock, the front door swinging open.

"Hi Mum, I've got a class test result. A*"

She smiled at the mark, but the smile slowly sunk.

"Well done sweetie"

She spoke through gritted teeth. Melanie wondered through the door, a big cheesy grin on her face. She placed her phone on the table.

"What's got you so happy?"

She questioned, a fake happy look on her face. 

'Well, my boyfriend Harry asked me to prom. You know Harry? The boy you made me cut out of my life. Well, me and him have secretly been going out recently, and he asked me to prom today'

Well, that's what she wanted to say. Instead,

"Just happy about the test"

Mrs Brooks nodded her head. An awkward silence filling the room. So instead of getting stuck in this awkward moment, she turned around and headed to her room, forgetting her phone.

"Curry tonight Melanie"

"Okay"

Then her phone pinged.

The curious George in her, leaned forward and read the message.

She huffed, turning the phone face down.

She knew as soon as she watched Melanie hug him.

It was difficult getting the two apart the first time, but if it meant top grades and secured future, the issue seemed minor.

***

Part 3 will be out soon 😬

Sorry about thattttt. It was supposed to be a 1 parter, and then it turned into a 2 parter but now it's turned into a 3 parter. Sossy 💖

Thanks for reading, upvote because Harry is a funny lad.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye.

🤙💛Xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.5K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...
5.7K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...
47.2K 500 42
β€’ complete β€’ idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think