Am I in Love.?

By Kitsing0062x0206

Imagine that the males are divided into two types.. The normal ones and the bearers. Bearers are capable of g... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 05

1.7K 86 6
By Kitsing0062x0206

Arthit's POV

Kong started to calm down a little.. I made him drink water.. After he drank them.. he took a deep breath. He asked me to call my parents on skype and told that they need to hear it too. I called them and asked them to stay on call and listen.

"Yesterday while I was working on the report.. I started listening to that person's calls which he spoke all the day. I heard him speaking about my parents suddenly.. it took my attention and I started listening more keenly. Wait let me play it." He said and took his laptop and played an audio record.. 

We could hear two people voice.. one was P'Deer's father Khun Chen and another was anonymous.

(I will refer to that another one as Person.)

"How did you still not get the company.?" that person said rashly.
"I have made a complete plan about taking over.. and got them killed in a perfect accident. But I don't know from where the hell did a just university entering kid learnt all this. His sisters would be nothing but dolls in our hand if he was not there." Khun Chen said.
"What are you planning now.. You need to take over the company at any cost by the end of this month." That person spoke.
"I have put him up for a challenge and already bought the head of the project.. he will make sure that this project won't be won by our company.. then my son will take over the company. We can stop stealing smaller amounts from the accounts.. we can take all the amount at one go." Khun Chen said and laughed wickedly.
"Are you sure about this time.. you don't have time." That person said.
"Wang.. I am pretty sure this time.. actually if not for this stupid kid my plan would have been long before successful.. I pitied him and did not kill him even after seeing him alive.. you know I recorded their death and see it daily.. I still feel bad for not killing this boy that day." Khun Chen said. 
"What ever Chen.. don't be caught. I got to go bye." That person named Wang said and cut the call.

The recording stopped. Everyone were too shocked to speak anything.. Kong started crying again holding me. I looked at my Father who was trying hard not to cry while my mother was crying hard like Kong. All our friends were having tears seeing Kong and also anger in their eyes.
P'Beam was crying in P'Forth's arms. Em and P'Gun were trying hard to hold their emotions.

I felt Kong tightening his grip on my shirt.. I looked at him..
"P.. why did this happen.. why did he kill my parents P.. they never did anything wrong for anyone.. they don't even support any project which may hurt even a single person.. they treat the low paid employee also with full of respect and help them if needed." I said while sobbing.

We still could not speak anything.. Kong slept while crying.. I laid him down on the bed.. He was having fever. Since he was asleep.. P'Beam injected the medicines. 
"I swear I will make them pay for this.. " I said loud enough for others to hear.
"Arthit.. don't loose your temper. I am sure Kong will be having some plan.. but before he wakes up let us do the first part.. Getting Deer Suspended permanently from the university with a complaint lodged against him.. I want his friends also to be suspended who did this to my baby brother." P'Gun said. 

"Guys.. is the forum filled with the negative comments.?" I asked my friends.. They nodded. 
"P'Beam.. make it seem to be serious." I said. He nodded and started arranging things. After he was done.. I asked Tew for his phone. I took a snap in the angle in which his worst condition will be showed and gave it to him.

"Tew.. post that picture.. and send it to your class friends also as well as us.. Knot.. make sure that the photo is circulated among our class and our juniors. Continue commenting about his health and add as many curses as possible towards that idiot." I said.

"You guys keep doing that.. I will send a warning to the management." P'Gun said.
"Even I will send it.. without name but representing a warning from the company... we have shares in the university.. so they will act more fast." P'Forth said.
"Forth.. use my surname as his doctor.. I don't care.. but I want them out of his life.. he is my brother from now.. I won't let anyone mess with him." P'Beam said. I did not understand what he meant by his brother... we looked at him confusedly.

"I lost my brother a few years back.. If he would be alive.. he would be here doing engineering with you all.. also Kong looks similar to my brother." He said and showed us his brother's picture. " Kong will be no less than my brother to me from now onwards." He said as he came and sat beside Kong. We felt sad but happy at the same time. We all continued commenting and made sure that the rate remains constant or increases. P'Beam kept an eye on Kong's health and made sure to bring the fever down. P'Gun and P'Forth went to make arrangements to send a complaint.

All of us were feeling asleep. Tew, Knot Oak and Tutah went to his room which was beside Kong's room. Prem and Bright went to Wad's room which was opposite to Kong's room. I, Tay, Em and P'Beam remained in Kong's room. Em and Tay slept on the couch.. it was bed come couch. P'Beam rested on the table beside him while I took Kong in my arms and slept leaning on to the head board.

Kong's POV

I woke in the morning and felt a firm grip around me.. I opened my eyes and saw that I was wrapped in the arms of P'Oon.. There was another hand on my head, I looked to the side and saw P'Beam sleeping with his other hand under the his head on the table. I tried to get up but my whole body was aching like hell.

"Kong.. you are awake." I heard P'Beam speaking and turned to him. Everyone woke up with that. P'Beam gave me a glass of water. I drank them in one go.. My throat was feeling dry. Others joined soon. They were all looking at me with worry.

"Kong how are you feeling now.?" P'Beam asked me..
"I am good P.. just my body feels a little soar." I said. He checked my body temperature.. it was normal. 
"P.. I want to come to college today." I said.
"No way Kong.. you are resting." P'Oon exclaimed loudly. 
"P.. I too want to take rest P.. but I really want to pull them down.. they killed my parents for their problem and greediness.. If everyone sees me like this.. the effect will be more.. Please P. I want to see him getting suspended.." I begged. I really want to make them suffer.

"P.. I still remember every second of that accident.. my parents screams and words which they spoke in pain P.. I heard how much they wanted to live with me and my sisters.. I heard them saying sorry for something not in their hands. Please P.. let me finish them off. I will rest after that how much ever you say." I pleaded him.

"Okay Kong.. you will go to your class.. but on one condition.. I will be there in the canteen and keeping an eye on you even when your in class now and then.. any discomfort tell me.. I will help you." P'Beam said. I nodded like a kid. He ruffled my hair.
"Kong I already told others.. but let me tell you.. from yesterday the moment I saw you.. you have become my brother and I am not going to treat you no less than my own brother." P'Beam said. I felt his feelings and sincerity. I felt new emotions.. I was happy that now I have another brother. He hugged me and I returned it. 

All of us got ready.. I assured P'Oon and his friends that I will be fine and forced them to leave. I and my friends made our way to the campus. P'Beam did not let go of me.. he was supporting me all the way to walk with Wad on other side. Em was carrying my books and bags. Tew and Oak were walking on either side.

Many students have been seeing me with shock and pity. I could also feel some people cursing that idiot and his friends. My classmates also spoke to me.. those 54 members met me and apologized. I heard some were cursing all the seniors in general.. So I decided to make it clear with respect to our 3rd years.

With the help Tew.. I stood in front of the whole class.. They became silent which I am thankful for because I did not want to shout at this very moment.

"Hello everyone.. I am really thankful for the support you all are showing.. But I would like to clear the air which includes our 3rd year hazer. They are really not a part of me receiving the punishment. In fact P'Arthit even tried stopping me but because of P'Deer shouting at him.. I continued doing the laps yesterday.. Above that P'Arthit and the hazers were up all night looking after me.. if not for them and their assistance along with the doctor.. I am pretty sure I would not be able to move a finger also.. Please don't blame this on them.. because all these tasks they made us to learn something or the other.. first was the signature task.. yesterday you all were beside the seniors without any awkwardness isn't it because you came to them through this task..? Also.. isn't it because of their hazing that we are all now united and standing for eachother..? I don't say that what P'Deer did was right.. but our hazers are not a part of it as we clearly saw them caring for everyone and even trying to stop P'Deer and his team.. we also can see how the seniors are also posting along with you all.. I hope they will not be blamed for someone else's stupidity and mistake. Above that they share their precious time which they can spend for their career to teach us the values and other things which will be helpful for us. They share their experiences and share their suggestions with us from what they have seen.. Don't you think we will share a little of their effort.?" I said.. I can see that they are all convinced.. they all nodded their heads.

The classes went on.. each and every faculty whom came to the class addressed me and also told that they make sure to teach him a lesson. It is lunch break now.. I saw P'Beam was sitting at our regular table. The hazers were also there but P'Oon was not there.. I went and sat beside P'Beam.. he checked my temperature as soon as I sat and gave me a tablet.. 

My friends went to get food.. even I was about to go but I stopped when I hear P'Oon shouting my name.
"Kong.. stop.." He said. I saw him approaching with a box in his hand. The whole canteen was looking at us but we did not care.
"P.. What is this.?" I asked.
"Ma and Pa came.. they are in my room.. and Ma prepared it for you." He said. I nodded happily and took the box. He sat on the other side of me. 

I did not let anyone touch it. I only shared it with P'Beam as he was not eating any other food. Although my friends were sulking.. I just shooed them saying they have their own food. Suddenly the whole canteen became silent.. At first I did not care but seeing the seriousness in my table I followed everyone's eye sight. There stood P'Deer and his team. 

As soon as he spotted me.. he walked towards me.. All of us stood up.. P'Beam was holding me. I was about to greet him but he grabbed my collar and pulled it towards me harshly.
"How dare you get me suspended..? What did you give to the management.? Your ass or money." He shouted at me. I was pissed.. I pushed his hand away roughly.. 
"I am not a greedy person like you and your dad.. who would kill people for money." I said rashly. His eyes widened.. I smirked.. 

"What do you mean.? How can you say something like that without proof.?" He raised his voice.
"Then how could you blame me..? Do you really think that a person would have the stamina after running freaking 54 laps that to in rain.?" I said with a loud cold voice. He gulped.

"I don't care.. but come and talk to the dean and get the suspension cancelled." He said with a gritted teeth. P'Beam laughed.
"Who the hell are you and how dare you laugh at me." P'Deer shouted pointing his finger towards him.
"Finger down.. if you want to at least stay in this world." P'Beam said coldly. "Never try to mess with a Vongviphan." He said. They stepped back. Everyone knows about them.. They own many things in medical sector including hospitals.

"And listen mister.. the complaint was not given by Kong.. but rather the whole faculty of engineering.. check the forum.. and I have filed a harassment case with the name of hazing as his doctor and Forth Jaturapoom.. the alumni of this faculty who was also a head hazer has requested for your suspension.. the videos are all over forum and news.. SO YOU FREAKING IDIOT DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU OWN THE WORLD WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN OWN AN AREA." P'Beam said the last part very loud and clear.

"And you all.. be happy that you are all only temporarily suspended.. don't you dare come back for revenge.. else I will make sure that you will not graduate in this life and even if you graduate.. you will never find a job." P'Beam warned them. They immediately bowed and rushed away. I smirked internally seeing P'Deer like that.

As soon as they left the whole canteen cheered.. every student of different years cheered. I hugged P'Beam and them P'Arthit. I received a text from P'Gun saying a meeting will be conducted in another 30minutes.. and he will talk about his son for sure.

I said that to my friends.. we all of us rushed to my dorm because I can see them talking through my laptop.. P'Oon and his friends decided to skip the class and come with us.. but they have already taken permission say they need to attend me as I was suddenly feeling ill. So they were allowed without any question because they would not want to deal with Suthilak's or Jaturapoom or Vangviphan. I even called Uncle David and Aunt Priya to come to my dorm. 

I connected my laptop to the TV screen so that everyone can see. I was having my laptop in my hand so I can send the dialogues in between.. like every other meeting. We all were waiting for the meeting to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 2.2K 20
[I STRONGLY WARN YOU THAT THIS STORY INVOLVE CUSSING] Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private par...
140K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...
6.5K 337 15
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
118K 8.1K 37
" It's nice to meet you Kongpob." " Really? How so?" ............... One is a man on mission - cold , rude and sarcastic. Other is bundle of sunshin...