๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

Por tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" Mais

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

58.5K 2.9K 3.8K
Por tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Paris" I heard Euphoria called out. I laid there with my eyes closed and arms wrapped around her waist while my head laid on her stomach. I continued laying there before I felt a tap on my should, I began rubbing her lower back as I heard sigh.

"Paris..." Euphoria called out, I bit my lip as she started rubbing my back.

"What mama?" I answered with closed eyes.

"Can you get up?" I heard her ask.

"Mmcht, fa what?" I asked wrapping my arms around her more.

"I'm bored..." she said.

"Ian' nothing ta do" I said, I continued rubbing her back as I pecked skin on her side that I felt was out due to her shirt. "Whatchu' wanna do mama?"

"I want some ice cream" Euphoria said, I nodded. "Can we go get some?"

"Yeah..." I said, I dozed off as there were a silence before I opened my eyes once I felt Euphoria pushing my shoulders.

"Mama, chill out" I said grabbing her hands, I pushed myself up hovering my body on top of hers before I buried my face into her neck. "Where is you tryna go man?"

"I was going to play with Kingston" she said, I huffed. A nigga was just trying to sleep.

"Fa what, he sleep. He don't want you playing wit' him" I said pecking her neck.

"How do you know that?" She asked, I grinned as I heard her have a lil attitude. "It's not like he told you because he doesn't talk"

"Aight mama..." I said as I laid there. I shook my head as I felt Euphoria move before hearing loud music play.

"Sorry" I heard her say before she turned her phone down. The more I tried to fall back asleep or doze off I'a wake back up due to Euphoria laughing or her moving.

I just laid there with my eyes closed until I finally decided to open them, I looked at Euphoria seeing she was on her phone scrolling through Tiktoks.

She need to take ha ass to sleep

"You dat' bored?" I asked, she looked at me and nodded. I shook my head and lifted myself up before I got out the bed, I stretched and walked inside the bathroom. 

I grabbed my wash cloth and wiped my face, I looked into the mirror as I eyed myself before I took off my bonnet and started running my fingers through my dreadlocks.

"Where you getting ice cream from?" I asked walking back inside the room looking at Euphoria.

"Baskin Robbins" Euphoria said, I nodded. "Are we going now?"

"Yeah, you own me a day of sleep" I said walking over to my dresser, I grabbed my chains putting them on before I grabbed my keys and wallet along with my gun.

"Why do you always have gun?" I heard Euphoria ask as I tucked my gun down inside my pants.

"I carry a gun on me fa a lot of reasons mama..." I said grabbing my Carmex, I opened it and grabbed some before I began applying it on my lips.

"But why?" Euphoria asked, I looked at her.

"I like ta have fun..." I said, she eyed me. I walked over towards the bed and grabbed my phone. "And fa protection"

"You ready?" I asked, she nodded. I nodded my head motioning for her to come on, she stood up from the bed and put her shoes on.

I walked out the room with Euphoria following behind me as I made my way outside to my car. I unlocked and started it up before I opened Euphoria's door, I eyed her as she got in and made my way over towards my door. I turned the AC on as I got in and started backing out the driveway.

"Hook yo phone up" I said tapping on the radio screen. "Ion' wanna listen ta my music"

"Okay" Euphoria said pulling out her phone, I looked ahead as I drove. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it before I started going to the gps, I eyed up and down as I looked between the road and my phone.

Pipe that shit up, TnT
RellyMade

Countin' money, workin' on myself
That's if you wonder how I been, I been

"Wishing if you there with someone else, I hope they love you like I did..." I looked up and over at Euphoria as I heard her rap out loud. "I did"

"Say you love me but you can't, the—you do for me for another—you do the same..." Euphoria rapped out, I bit my lip as I smirked. "I can't hold on, plus these critics blogging my name..."

I eyed her as I came to a stop sign.

"What?" She said looking at me.

"Who told you about Youngboy?" I asked, I looked both ways before I continued driving.

"Nobody..." Euphoria said shaking her head, I eyed her before I looked back at the road. "I couldn't figure the song out at first, when I heard you play it at Glizmo's so I searched a lyric into google. I liked it so I kept listening to it when I found it"

"What lyric you put in?" I asked chuckling.

"Vision you face as I be with somebody..." I laughed as Euphoria sung, I looked over at her and nodded. I turned the volume up and joined in as Euphoria continued rapping to the song.

She tried to fake a baby, I ain't trippin' 'bout that
Girl, I want your love
Them hoes wasn't as real as us
So I don't give a fuck
DC Blizzy turnt up at the club, okay, okay
Don't fuck with that, that's my bae
I say, don't fuck with that, that's my bae

"Oh, you the main freak, bring yo ass my way..." I rapped out loud as I began bopping my head. "Your name could make tat three times on my face"

"Hold my styrofoam speeding on the highway, ooh" Euphoria sung out, I nodded.

"No party on Friday, check that money like five ways. Can't listen to what I say..." Euphoria and I rapped out together.

"Bitch!—You know I need you!" I chuckled as Euphoria finished off, I licked my lips and grinned as she laughed.

I shook my head.

She so fucking pretty man

•••

"I wanna get freaky wit' youu..." Cassius sung out grabbing Senia face, she looked at him as she mugged. "Say some so I can hot wire yo ass"

"Some" Senia said smiling, Cassius eyed her.

"I can tell you like when I abuse you..." he said, Senia looked at him with an open mouth. "It's okay tho' cus I like it too stink"

"Yo, foo you gotta' chill..." Glizmo said chuckling, I shook my head and brought the blunt up to my lips before taking a pull.

"DEMESTIC VIOLENCEEE!" Mulani yelled laughing, Euphoria giggled.

"Demestic violenceee" Euphoria dragged out laughing, I shook my head and eyed her as she continued laughing. I took another pull and held the smoke in while I passed the blunt over to Cassius before I released it.

"Yo, you good sis?" Glizmo asked chuckling, Euphoria nodded.

"You sure friend?" Mulani asked.

"Yeah..." Euphoria said rubbing her eyes. "I think I'm just sleepy"

I looked over to the side at Cassius seeing he was looking at me and shook my head.

"Man..." I mumbled, I fanned in front of her before I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer towards me. I leaned back into the couch and wrapped my arm around her as she laid head on my shoulder.

"You straight?" I asked looking down at her, she smiled and nodded.

She high as hell

"Aww..." Mulani cooed, I shook my head. "Y'all got my friend high!"

"Blood bloody ass" Cassius said, Senia chuckled. "Getting my fucking best friend high"

"You ought' ta' be shame of yo self foo" he said shaking his head, I eyed him.

"Nigga, how tf was I getting her high?" I asked looking at him. "When ha' ass was all the way ova' dea"

"Ova' dea?" Cassius asked pointing towards me, I shook my head.

"Nah nigga, ova' dea" I said nodding, Glizmo chuckled.

"Shii, my fault" Cassius said shrugging. "It ain't nothing but just a lil air"

I looked over as I felt a tap on my shoulder seeing Glizmo holding up the blunt, I shook my head as I looked down at Euphoria seeing she was asleep. I stared at her before I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes.

"Aww, look" I heard Cassius whisper followed by somebody humming, I squinted my eyes seeing everybody looking at us. "They so cute"

Nigga can't whisper fa shit

"I know..." Mulani said lowly. "They look so peaceful"

"You think they together now?" Cassius asked.

"Ion' know" I heard Glizmo say.

"Boo, you cannot whisper" Senia said, Cassius smacked his lips.

"Shut upp..." Cassius dragged out, Senia laughed. "How you gone tell me I can't whisper?"

"Me and fat ma be talking..." he said nodding, Senia looked at him with an open mouth. "Close yo mouth before I drop my drawls"

Dis nigga

"Cassius..." Senia called out, he looked at her.

"Huh?" Cassius answered. "Mane I'm so for real, like I feel like that's so talented. I be like ugh and she'll be like poof"

Glizmo and Mulani laughed.

"Why you so nasty?" Senia asked looking at him, Cassius stuck his tongue out and twirled it making her pop his mouth.

"I wasn't nasty like this before..." He said, she perked her lips and nodded. "You made me this way"

"Y'all niggas can't whisper fa shit" I said shaking my head. I opened my eyes feeling Euphoria move, I eyed her until she stopped and pulled my phone out as I heard it ding.

I eyed it as I seen a message, I unlocked it and clicked on it as a message thread opened. I sat there looking at the text as I read it.

                                    𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧

Can we talk?

                        Ain't shit fa us to talk about foo

But I miss you

That ain't my problem

Blood stop playing wit me
I know you miss me
Come over I wanna see you

Nawl, I'm straight Ian even moving like dat
Hit dem otha niggas

Why you acting like dat?
You treating me like there wasn't anything going on between us when you know there was

Dis shit ain't no act foo 😂😭

Stop fucking playing wit me bro

Milan yk dat shit been dead foo. Stop tryna come at me like yu ain't been knowin dis. Fuck off my phone wit dat bullshit.

I'm not even finna worry bc ik we gone be back, just like we always do

I chuckled before I shook my head and closed my phone, I noticed Euphoria was up as I saw her typing on her phone.

"I'm saying like y'all know wtf y'all be doing..." I heard Cassius say, Glizmo nodded.

"How?" Mulani asked looking at them.

"Bruh, when a female ask you ta go in the store and get ha some pads, do you go?" Cassius asked looking at me, I shrugged.

"Ian' never had ta so dat" I said.

"But would you?" Mulani asked, I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Hell nawl" Glizmo said shaking his head as Mulani nodded. "Yesss"

"See..." Senia said waving over at me.

"See not ah' damn thing" Cassius said shaking his head, Glizmo chuckled. "I'm not going on no store ta get fucking pussy diapers bruh"

"Boo, they're not called pussy diapers, they're called maxi pads" Senia said chuckling.

"Yeah, or tampons because it's different things you can use" Mulani said, Senia nodded.

"Nooo" Cassius dragged out. "I'm not getting dem' shits either, use a fucking paper towel"

I chuckled and shook my head as everyone started laughing, I looked down at Euphoria as I felt her gently scratching my wrist. I pecked the side of her face as she giggled, I looked at her as she looked up at me.

"My mama wants me home..." she said lowly.

"Right now?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yo high wore off?" I asked looking at her as I picked something off her face.

"I don't know" she said shrugging.

"Do you feel funny or relaxed?" I asked, she shook her head. "Aight"

"But I'm hungry..." Euphoria said.

"Aight" I said.

"Ah shit, she done got the damn munchies" Cassius said shaking his head, Euphoria turned and looked at him. "That's the best part best friend..."

"What?" She asked, I looked at Cassius and shook my head once he looked at me.

Nigga ain't no fucking good

                                        •••

"Please don't drop me" Euphoria said wrapping her arms around my neck, I held onto her thighs as they were wrapped around my waist.

"Did I drop you last time?" I asked walking upstairs.

"No" she said shaking her head.

"Aight den" I said making my way towards her room. "Open tha door"

I walked inside her room once she opened the door, I made my way over to her bed before I turned around and released her.

"Are you leaving?" Euphoria asked looking at me.

"Whatchu' always asking me dat' fa?" I asked looking at her, I eyed as she shook her head and looked down. I walked forward towards her bed and placed my hands on each side of her as I stood in front of where she sat.

I lifted her chin making her look up at me before I started kissing her face and pecking over her neck.

"Youn' want me ta leave?" I asked, I bit my lip as I felt her shiver once I began tracing circles on the side of her waist.

"No..." Euphoria said shaking her head.

"Io—Euphoria!" I heard someone call out, I leaned up and looked at the door before I eyed Euphoria.

"Baby—Hey Paris" I looked over seeing Ms. Grace standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Wassup Ms. Grace" I said nodding, she smiled.

"You doing alright baby?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yes ma'am..." I said, she smiled and nodded.

"Well listen, you know I don't mind you being here nor do I mind you guys bei—I mean you guys hanging out together..." she said eyeing between me and Euphoria, I nodded. "I love that for my baby but can I ask for you to step out so I could talk to her?"

I eyed between her and Euphoria as I seen tears building up in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I was just leaving..." I said, she nodded. I looked at Euphoria seeing she was looking at me, I bent down and wrapped my arms around her waist before I pecked her forehead.

" I gotta go mama..." I said looking at her, she looked at her mother and nodded before she looked back at me.

"Okay..." she said lowly. I looked at her as I tried my best ta figure out what was going on but couldn't once she looked away.

"Wassup?" I asked, she shook her head. "Gimme' ah hug"

Euphoria wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug, I pecked her neck before I pulled away from the hug. "I'ma hit you up lata' aight" I said, Euphoria nodded.

Wdf

I turned towards Ms. Grace seeing tears roll down her eyes as she smiled.

"Aight Ms. Grace" I said nodding my head, she smiled and nodded.

"Alright baby, be safe" She said, I nodded before I left out. I walked through the house going towards the front door as I walked outside leaving out, I walked over to my car and got in before I started it up.

I looked through the rear view mirror as I backed out the driveway. I pulled my phone out and hook it up to the radio before I went to my playlist and clicked on a song.

JayForeiign
We love you Kevin
Wildchild, you're the one wildchild

I'm saying though
Why the - a - acting like
This fame - done got to a - or something?
Like a - asked for this -
Like a - won't give all this - up
And head back to Desi block

You know 12-double-o
Never on no hoe -, always on some go
Come on send me some more -
Tell me some - I don't know

I turned volume up and began bopping my head as I listen to the music while I continued driving making my way home.

"Why I won't respond to none of that, cause I ain't no social thug—And no that shit don't come with a diss..." I rapped out loud. "Boy that shit come with slugz..."

The music cut off making me quickly glance down at the radio screen as I heard dialing, I eyed it once more seeing my grandmother calling.

"Wassup ma" I said answering.

"Hey baby" I heard my grandmother speak through the speakers. "I haven't heard from you since you stopped by..."

"Yeah, I apologize fa dat' ma..." I said while I made a right. "I been tryna' get myself straight yk"

"Yeah..." she said, I eyed my mirrors and turned my blinker on, I sped up and passed the car in front of me. "How you been tho' ma?"

"I been alright baby" my grandmother said, I nodded. "You know how I am letting God take me day after day. You know I talked with Shirley's grand baby the other day..."

"Oh word?" I asked licking my lips.

"Mhmm, her and her mother had came and sat with us" she said.

"Dats' wassup..." I said nodding.

"I haven't know that you and Euphoria had gotten close..." I grinned as I continued looking ahead at the road. "Why you ain't tell me?"

"Ahh" I sped again and turned my blinkers on before I passed another car and got into another lane.

"Can you hear me?" I heard my grandmother ask.

"Yeah ma, I'm listening" I said.

"Mhm, Shirley had told me how much Grace told her about y'all hanging out and getting to know each other" she said.

"Yeah, we have" I said.

"Do you like her?" My grandmother asked, I glanced down at the radio screen before I looked back up at the road.

"Ma, whatchu' mean?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh boy, quit playing you know what exactly what I mean" she said, I shook my head.

"You like ha?" I asked grinning.

She finna go off

"LeParis..." I chuckled as I made a turn driving into my neighborhood. "I don't got time to be playing with you boy"

"Aight ma" I said shaking my head, I drove until I spotted my house and turned into the driveway.

"Now answer my question!" I heard my grandmother say.

She nosey as hell man

"Yeah, I like ha..." I said killing the engine of my car. I grabbed my phone deciding against getting out to stay in the car and finish the conversation.

"I knew you did" she said, I shook my head as I heard the smile in her voice. "Have you told her?"

"Ma..." I eyed my phone as I put it on speaker phone.

"I just wanna know baby that's all..." she said.

"Nawl, ian' tell ha" I said.

"Well, I'm not gone ask why even though I wanna know..." My grandmother said, I chuckled and nodded. "I just called to check on you and see how you been doing"

"I'm straight ma" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked, I nodded. "I heard you've been sick..."

I looked down at my phone before I shook my head. "What's that about?"

"Nothing ma, just ain't been keeping my food down..." I said.

My grandmother and I continued talking for minutes as we discussed me, it was more like her talking to me then I was to her because I wasn't really listening. It seemed like every time we'd speak it'd turn into a whole conversation about me and all of that was said wasn't nothing new to me nor wasn't something Ian' already know about.

I just really sat there and let her talk until Euphoria was brought back up again which was something I wasn't even used to talking with her with—or about any other female.

"When are you going to tell Ms. Euphoria?" I heard my grandmother ask.

"Ion' know..." I said staring ahead. "Too much come wit' doing dat"

"What do you mean baby?" She asked.

"Me..." I said, my grandmother sighed.

It was true.

If I could be able to tell Euphoria or anyone at that shit about me I'a never be looked at the same.

It was a lot of shit that I felt like was keeping me up due to my past that I barely could handle it myself but I was—I was trying to. Even with me dealing with the shit I was dealing with I felt like I needed to get myself and my mind straight first before I could ever think about sharing my whole self.

And I knew that wasn't gone happen.

It felt like there was so much shit that was holding on to me that I knew I couldn't let go and especially open up about.

I wasn't trying to hold on to my scars, I wanted them healed but I didn't know the exact way that would ever happened.

It was hard and especially for a nigga like me when all I known was myself physically.

"Paris baby, you can't keep holding on to the past..." I heard my grandmother say. "The more you hold on to it—the more you allowing the enemy to take over and let that stuff eat you up inside"

"..."

"Let it go baby..." she said, I sat there staring ahead as I listened to my grandmother while she continued speaking. "You can't let this keep you from living, just let it go"

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
_______________________________

•••

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

-𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏
𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊.

-𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑😭

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚜
𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜?

-𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑
𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊.

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝?

𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝
𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍🤷🏾‍♀️

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟻𝟶𝚔🥳...𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚐𝚞𝚢'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 !!

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1.2M 87.8K 41
๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช,
8.9K 287 2
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด‹แดแดแด‹, แด€ษดแด… แด‹แดแดแด‹ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด›แด€แด‡... . . . ...ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แดกแด€ส...๐Ÿ˜Œ โ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โŽโŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐•‹๐•’๐•–๐•œ๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅโŽ โŽ  -ั‚ฯƒฯั‚ฮฑษ› -ะฒ...
10.2K 252 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...
1.1M 55.9K 50
๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“..