The Girl Who Read The Dating...

By xXForever_LoveXx

Eighteen months ago, Candice Sinclair made one of the hardest decisions of her life and moved to England to p... More

rule one: don't act surprised when he shows up on your doorstep
rule two: keep composed, always
rule three: silence is never the answer
rule four: just say yes
rule five: don't get caught
rule six: never look back
rule seven: let loose sometimes
rule eight: it pays to be prepared
rule nine: never admit defeat
rule ten: family doesn't end with blood
rule eleven: make the right choice
rule twelve: honesty is the best policy
rule thirteen: kiss and make up
The Sinchester Story!
rule fourteen: make the hardest choices
rule fifteen: never give up
rule sixteen: we all go a little crazy sometimes
rule seventeen: count your blessings
rule eighteen: take the leap (and don't fear the fall)
rule nineteen: salvage the relationships you can
rule twenty: be silly in the name of love
rule twenty-one: tell the truth, even if it hurts like hell
rule twenty-two: don't be a heartbreaker
rule twenty-three: food, friends and fairytales
rule twenty-four: moving on means letting go
epilogue
author's note

prologue

14.6K 434 22
By xXForever_LoveXx

I believe that everybody in this world has a choice.

Everybody in this world can choose the kind of person they want to be, the kind of life they want to make for themselves, and the kind of legacy they want to leave behind. But, most of all, I believe that no matter what path you choose to go down, nobody is unimportant.

It doesn’t matter whether the legacy you leave behind is big or small, or whether or not your life is the most upstanding one. Because, in some way, you impacted somebody’s life.

Impact.

Impact is a very important thing, and also one of the most underrated things.

We all know that moment of impact, where you fall in love, and two completely different worlds seem to collide. That moment of impact that ebbs and flows like a perfect current in the water.

Everything you do in this world has a ripple effect; like little tiny shifting plates that bounce off of each other and change as you do.

When I made the decision to give up the only real home I knew, say goodbye to my friends and my first love and my only sense of normality, I made a large ripple effect. A large impact.

But, eventually, all things that change must come full circle. And when they do, you may find that the impact you made when you left may still be in action, more in the hearts of the people you love, than in this whole world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 2.9K 26
After a prank gone wrong, a high school junior unintentionally becomes a TikTok star and inspires protests against gender-biased dress codes. ⁂ How t...
13.1K 934 14
◤ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ◢ HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS, APPLY FOR ANY! Oh, hello there! So, what's a gem like you doing here? Ahh, the more pr...
2.7M 112K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
589K 11.2K 4
Meredith and Finn were once friends. Things were fine until middle school, when over the space of a summer Finn got “hot” and all the popularity that...