After a prank gone wrong, a high school junior unintentionally becomes a TikTok star and inspires protests against gender-biased dress codes.
How to go from a high school anonymous to an Internet sensation in five steps:
1. Break into your school during the Open School Night,
2. Protest the ridiculous dress code in a football mascot costume,
3. Smuggle in a dairy cow if you happen to have one,
4. Let your best friend get the whole thing on video,
5. And, miraculously and inexplicably, profit.
The only thing that Liz has ever wanted is to win the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Fine, maybe she's aiming high, but a prestigious film academy is well within her reach - at least if she can focus on her film project instead of fantasizing about the local heartthrob, Aiden West.
But when the new dress code puts a damper on her pristine student record and her harmless prank turns viral, Liz realizes that she might be starring in a box-office flop after all.
Can she make it through this plot twist without getting expelled?
And how many drafts will it take her to get the guy of her dreams?
📚 WORD COUNT 📚
✍ 80,000-90,000 words
🏆 AWARDS 🏆
🏅 This book has been featured on Wattpad's official General Fiction account ("Finding Love | Romance" reading list)
🥉 The Thriller Club Awards
-  The Downsides of Being a Wallflower
-  To All the Shorts I've Loved Before
-  Peggy Sue Got Dress-Coded
-  Can't Buy Me Group Work
-  Ice Cream to Remember
-  Dead Students Society
-  Sneaky Friday
-  Ten Things I Hate About Monkeys
-  The Sisterhood of the Traveling News
-  The Adams Family
-  Never Been Ditched
-  Easy F
-  Julia Castillo's Day Off
-  Mean Sprinkles
-  She's the Newswoman
-  Sixteen Scandals
-  Arizonan Holiday
-  Fool Intentions
-  Petty in Pink
-  The Kissing Youth
-  The Breakfast Snub
-  Snitch Perfect
-  Drive-In Crazy
-  The Lizzie Hall Movie