I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!

25.7K 736 531
By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku's POV:

I was checking out the whole island while waiting for the heroes to arrive. I also went to the edge of the forest where the wild animals reside. The moment I stepped close to the forest I felt eyes on me. They were watching me.

However none of them attacked me.

Looks like Nezu was right.

I could see some scratch marks on the trees and I immediately knew that they marked the beginning of their territory. For now, I would let them be but I was sure that I would at some point get inside the forest if not only to lure the heroes inside.

Who was I kidding.

They will have a lot of fun very soon.

Me: I won't do anything to you! I am only here for an exercise. However there is one man that has his blond hair stand up like bunny ears. He is really bulky and wears the color of red and blue. I don't know what he will do when he enteres this forest. Please accept my apologies for now and deal with him as you see fit.

I bowed deeply to the creatures that were watching me.

Nezu said they were mutated but he never said anything about their intelligence, which concerned me. From their behavior, I could tell that they were scouting us out from the edge of the forest. This was not something a dumb creature would do at all.

I could hear some rustling and some branches snapping. Then I could hear some claws hitting the concrete that was going close to the forest. Something was coming my way. The only thing was that it didn't felt threatening at all.

So they are inelegant after all!

My suspicion of Nezu's words were right.

I didn't wanted to be rude and look up so I remain in a rather vulnerable position. They were still animals, wild ones too, so I made sure to pay my respect to them and not make suspicious of me.

The animal came closer to me until I could see its giant paws.

Snow white giant paws covered in some stripes.

This was a tiger in front of me. However that was not the only thing that I saw. The ground it was touching was covered in a slight layer of ice and there was some smoke coming out of under its paw.

Liquid nitrogen...

Cooler than dry ice!

This is not only a huge tiger, it also has a quirk?

What experience did they do on this island exactly?

It was only for a moment but as fast as the tiger showed it to myself he also turned around and disappeared.

I guess they approved us being here.

Let's now hope I can get rid of All Might.

With that, I returned back to the base and send All Might out to great class 1. In addition to that, I also send out Vlad King to greet his class.

Me: Good luck and remember the goal is not to eliminate someone yet but to make them realize that they have no chance in surviving this game.

Vlad King: I understand.

All Might: I will see fit to eliminate one or the other too.

That's how I let them go but not without following them.

Bakugo's POV:

We were all in a stack up in a container and then moved somewhere without us knowing the destination but the moment they opened the fucking doors, I saw where we were. It was a completely divested city.

Me: Where the fuck are we?

Iida: This is?! This can't be!!!

Me: Yo, four eyes! You know where we are? Then spit it out!

Iida: This is claw island.

Me: What island?

Momo: You never heard of it?

Me: No, should I?

Momonoma: That doesn't surprise me at all!

Uraraka: Can someone please explain where we are?

???: This is claw island an island lost to a villain fight years ago.

I immediately turned around and searched for who just spoke up and I found no other than the 3th pro hero Hawks hovering over the ground still being in midair.

Me: What the fuck are you doing here birdbrain?

Hawks: Watch how you are talking to me and I was send to explain to you where you are and another rule that Nezu didn't tell you for now.

Me: Go on.

Hawks: As I already said this is Claw Island. This island has a shape of the hand and has originally another name but after a villain attack this city was evacuated and the whole island was lost to the wild creatures.

Koji: You mean animals.

Hawks: No, I mean beasts. Thanks to the villain attack, the animals mutated here and not even the bet pro-heroes could get the situation under control. They live in the forest and do not come near this city. This is also your additional rule. Do not under any circumstances enter the forest at all!

Why do I have the fucking feeling that Deku will make us enter that forest?!

Me: I fucking understand! Did you hear that you extras?

Class 1A: Yes!

Class 1B on the other hand was skeptical over the heroes speech. I could hear them arguing saying that Nezu wouldn't have send us here if it was not safe.

3rd POV:

The heroes were placed in the same place the villains where released. Little did they know that they were being watched. Izuku was on closed building rooftop and was watching the whole thing including Hawks appearance. He was sure that Hawks didn't spot him yet as he didn't gave the heroes any hints about his whereabouts. It was either that or Hawks enjoyed the same chaos as Nezu.

Once Hawks flew off, All Might and Vlad King decide to make a big entrance. All Might being as bulky and stupid as he was jumped in the middle of the group and made a crater. Thanks to the air pressure that was released, every hero was thrown to the side somewhere. Some even hit the next buildings wall very hard.

All Might: I AM HERE TO DESTROY YOU ALL!

Class 1A being lead by Bakugo, decided to fall back and regroup while class 1B decided to attack him.

Vlad King: HAH, Did you really thought that he would be alone?

Both of the heroes began circling around Class 1B and none of them made the first move. Vlad King was obeying Izuku's order as to only scare his class and he was thankful that he was not the one responsible to get rid of them for now.

However, All Might didn't care at all. Class 1B's beast, Shishida began to charge at the hero with an incredible speed but before he could even reach All Might, he was captured in Vlad Kings blood strings.

Vlad King: Not, so fast here!

Kendo: We need to regroup fall back! Juzu, Tetsutetsu can you buy us some time?

Ibara: I will help.

Honenuki immediately acted and dived straight into the concrete. Tetsutestu used his ability and hardened his skin and went straight for All Might to help his comrade out.

Ibara on the other hand used her ability to attack and blood strings from Vlad King.

This went on for a while and all All Might did was punch Tetsutetsu towards the next building. Unfortunately for Izuku it was the building he was in and he hit the main pillar.

The moment Izuku felt the vibration from the building he already knew what was about to happen and so he made his way to the next rooftop. This went not unnoticed by Hawks who was watching this whole thing from above. He came down and sat on the edge of the rooftop where Izuku was.

Hawks: Whatcha doing here kid?

Izuku: Usagi for you!

Hawks: Okay Usagi, so whatcha doing?

Izuku: Watching my team perform.

Hawks: Wait you are the villains leader.

Izuku: Yep!

Hawks: So why don't you join them?

Izuku: They already knew that I am on the villains team but not that they are. Besides, I want to see how All Might performs.

Hawks: A fan huh?

Izuku: I honestly can't stand that guy! He is more like a bulky mutated gorilla! Though I must say comparing him to a monkey might not be the best choice. I pity the monkey. I want to get rid of him and for that I want to see who might have a chance against him.

Hawks: AHAHAHAHA

Izuku: What's so funny?

Hawks: I have never heard of someone saying the same thing about the number one hero like you.

Izuku: Well Number 1 is overrated anyways!

With that both of them continued watching the whole situation below them unfold.

While Tetsutetsu tried to get out of the building, All Might hugged Shishida and forced all the air out of his lungs until he went unconscious. He then let the boy drop to the ground.

Honenuki was still under the ground and the moment he was below all Might he reached out to the heard legs and began pulling him down. All Might didn't like at all and so he punched the ground breaking it. The hero was still in the ground and felt every single vibration coming from the heroes punch. However that was not all. Thanks to the punch All Might managed to loosen his legs and was about to go off.

Juzo didn't wanted to let his comrades be and he knew that they needed more time do he tried to grab All Might again but this time, the hero grabbed him by his hands and fished him out. Once he was out All Might threw him up into the air and punched him too. The punch was enough for Recovery Girl to decide that the boy was out of the game. He had now severe damages due to some broken ribs.

Vlad King didn't wanted to hurt his own student very much and so all he did was getting close to the girl and avoiding her attacks while also distracting her from getting to All Might. Izuku didn't like what he saw and so he used the gun pointed at the girls head and shot. Although there was such a great distance between then an Izuku didn't use a riffle gun he still made one precision shot and eliminated her.

Hawks: Wow... since when does UA teach their students how to use a gun.

Izuku: They don't.

Hawks: WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE! You mean to tell me that Snipe didn't teach you how to shot that way?

Izuku: Yep. He never did. I learned it myself.

Hawks: Why?

Izuku: Quirks are not everything in a fight.

Izuku then stood up and looked at them before leaving the scene. He didn't need to see how the fight will end. He already knew. Class 1A and most of the Class 1B students were now hiding somewhere and he to make the next move.

The moment All Might saw Tetsutetsu he ran to him and slammed him again into the same pillar of the building. This time however, the building came crushing down and before, the poor student would be buried under the 9 story building, Hawks came in and saved him.

After that, All Might went on the hunt against Izukus words for the rest of the heroes. Vlad King on the other hand wanted to returned to their lair but couldn't let his fellow comrade go after them alone and so he went with All Might. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.3K 22
What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of that too? What could only be the surpri...
586K 16.2K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
84.9K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
69.7K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...