﹒⭔﹐SERENDIPITY : NCT 00

By -H4RUT0

﹒ㆍ🧾Soulmate au ♡﹑+ ﹐◖﹒★ . A prince , a caffeine addicted guy , an artist , a german dude , a japanese boy... More

PRELUDE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A.n Important
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
End Of Part one
Special Chapter
Special Chapter Pt.2
1
2
3
4
V O T E
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
TEMPORARY HIATUS
14
16
17
E P I L O G U E
And That's it!
NCT 00 as Boyfriends

15

3.5K 142 68
By -H4RUT0

Hina walked home. She had plans to make and she was looking forward to all of them.

Before going home , she should probably go See Tiffany.  Quickly taking a detour , the girl made her way to the Mansion.

A maid directed her to tiffanys office.

" Hi Mrs.Young ". Hina said as she pushed the door slightly.

Tiffany glanced up and smiled , allowing the girl to come in. " So , you're Hina , Donghyucks girlfriend? ".

" Uh- his ex as of now ". Hina replied " But soon enough ".

Tiffany nodded " Well you don't have to worry , Seri is out of the picture ". A small sinister smile formed on her face.

Hina chuckled and asked " So why did you call me here? ".

" Oh ? Just to see you , that's it ". Tiffany replied " Actually would you come back latet , I'm a bit busy ". A apologetic look on her face.

The girl immediately nodded , " No its fine , Thank you Mrs.Young". And walked out. Hina was on cloud 9 . Her dreams were actually coming true.

She could have the chance of being Haechans lady. Her reputation would be saved and everything would be back to normal.

As she walked past the Lonely corridors , she smiled to herself and then froze , her eyes narrowing in the figure in front of her.

" Donghyu-".

" It's Haechan to you ". His voice was hard as iron , and his glare as sharp as a knife.

He couldn't believe he used to look at her as she was goddess. She was so wonderful but as people grow , they would change.

" Well Haechan , im here to met Mrs.Young ". She replied cooly.

" Why can't you just leave me alone? ". He spoke as he walked closer.  Every step he took somehow dragged his heart down.

Hina.

She was his angel , He adored her so much, he would do anything for her. He was always in suffocation around her. She was controlling him.

Every step filled him with Anger , Hatred , resentment. He felt embarrassed to say that once he was in love with her.

He had hated himself ever since he made seri cry. He saw how much others suffered.  They just didn't speak out. At times , he him wondered if he just disappeared.

Hina took a step back , Feeling terrified.

Haechan looked nothing like himself.

His face dark , Eye bags present under his eyes. No more the sunny and bright boy. He radiated an aura which screamed nothing but anger.

Haechan's hands were itching to pick up a vase and slam it on her.

" For God's sake , Realise i don't like you anymore " He laid emphasis on the last word. He was aware that every thing he did was destroying the girl in front.

But did he care ?

No .

He didn't.

Suddenly old memories flashed in his mind .

" Hey hyuck ? Did you hear it ?". A 15 year old Jaemin said excitedly as he sat down next to him.

" Hear what ? I was in the music room for the last two hours-".

" They say Hina likes you -!". Jaemin interrupted , knowing that this would have the desired effect he wanted to see on Haechan.

" What..did..you..say ?". Haechan stuttered , his ears turning pink as Jaemins words clearly registered in his head.

Hina liked him back?  So his crush wasn't a one sided love? .

" hey ? I heard you liked me ?".

Haechan blinked as he saw Hina nervously stand in front of her , fiddling with her fingers.

" Yeah!  I mean yeah ". Haechan tried containing his excitement.

" I really like you Hina ". He replied to the blushing girl.

He blinked as he stared at the girl and sighed " I will never ever like you again ".

Hina scoffed and wiped her tears. As she stared back into his eyes , Hoping to see some sort of emotion. Anything.

But all she saw was a black void.

" Well you heard him , so get out ". voice spoke up , causing the two ofAnother them to turn their heads.

Renjun was standing there , leaning against the wall. Hina immediacy noticed the hair change.

His hair had evidently grown longer and had blond highlights between his black hair , but just like Haechan , he looked broken.

He raised an eyebrow as if he was asking why she was still there.

Hina wiped her tears , maybe this  was the end. She bowed and walked out , leaving them both in the Corridor.

Donghyuck sighed and rubbed his forehead " I guess thanks ". Renjun chuckled and responded
" No problem,  anyways get ready , we're going to see Mark ".

" Mark ?". His tone kinda Cautious. Mark was a nice guy but he wasn't sure if he wanted to see them after what they did.

" yeah , and the whole bunch ".

__________________________

I wonder who the whole bunch would be ?

Anyways not me trying to update slowly so that this book wouldn't end  -_-

Well i hope you're enjoying this! 
And maybe a few more chapters? Idk meh .

Edit : Bunch = Nct -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
170K 8.5K 34
⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: septemb...
4.8K 197 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023
286K 15K 40
..( 🩹 )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖 "𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡-𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣...