The heart of the Duelist

By Reymon_demon_king

in this story Izuku is cheated on by his girlfriend uraraka and framed for stealing U.A. files and sent to t... More

new story and update quota
info on deku before and after along with deck and duel disk
training and the U.S.J
Sports fest confession and internships
WAIT WHAT!!!!
Others like me and Duel with a number wielder
momos P.O.V. last chapter...
midterm exam and introductions
the training camp, hanoi attack

the betrayal and the meeting

4.9K 39 76
By Reymon_demon_king

[Izuku POV]

Im walking to my girlfriends room to ask if she wants to go on a date today considering we've been dating for 7 months now and almost finishing our freshman year of U.A. hero high school.

But then when I get to her door I hear moaning I was thinking she was touching herself and was about to leave when she spoke.

[Ochako] ahh~ todoroki~ harder~!.

[Todoroki] with pleasure you filthy b!tch.

This broke me my best friend was screwing my girlfriend I kick down the door with O.F.A and see them.

[Third person POV]

After izuku kicked the door down ochako and todoroki covered themselves trying to hide there shame.

[Ochako] deku it's not what it looks like!.

[Izuku] so todothotki's Dick just slipped inside you magically BULLSHIT!!.

When the class got there they saw a naked todothotki and a naked ochawhore in bed all of the class were disgusted by this but the most broken of all was momo she was dating todoroki since the sports festival and know he is cheating on her with ochawhore.

[Momo] todoroki I loved you!!.

[Todothotki] *scoffs* and I never loved you I was using you for your status as a yaoyorozu and your body.

This broke momo even more the fact that the one person she loved lied and faked there love.

Izuku hearing this punched todothotki in the face and when his m****a sized dick came out (which is really small) followed in a drop kick to the nuts and every guy in 1-A winced and one in particular was terrified (*cough* m****a*cough*) momo ran to her room being comforted by the rest of the girls while Izuku was being reprimanded (Iida) and praised for putting a cheater and liar in his place and also being comforted by his close friend bakugo katsuki.

[Bakugo] Oi dekiru why don't you me and the boys hang out to get your mind of things?.

[Izuku] yeah thanks kacchan and I'll take you up on that.

After that izuku goes with bakugo kaminari kirishima sero shoji and Sato to the Arcade after getting promotion from Aizawa.

[Timeskip the next day Izuku POV)

I woke up in kacchans room must have had a gaming competition or something because my (insert any console) Is out and connected to the TV.

I got up and walked to my room to shower change and get ready for school.

Once I was done I head down to receive a kick to the face by Iida.

[Izuku] what was that for!?.

[Iida] shut up villain and stay still until the teachers arrive.

[Bakugo] were telling you it's not dekiru!!.

[Sero kirishima sato shoji and kaminari] yeah he was with us sleeping and we were with him the whole time yesterday!!.

[Ochako] I cant believe I loved you!.

[Izuku] same here bitch!.

Aizawa came inside and checked izuku for injuries.

[Dadzawa] what's going on and why is problem child on the floor!?.

[The chaos squad] these idiots think its midoriya/dekuri who is the traitor!.

Nezu walks in with all might tsugauchi (I think that's how you spell his name) a long with endeavour.

[Nezu] *with tears in eyes* izuku midoriya you are arrested for the stealing of U.A. student and teacher files and giving them yo the league.

[Endeavour] he is not the traitor he has saved countless lives and improved my relationship with my family so why all might are so persistent in getting this kid out of U.A.

[Smallmight] he is A.F.Os son and he is a villain.

[Endeavour] why all might just because he is the son of a villain doesn't mean he is a villain himself

[Smallmight] A.F.O and young midoriya should be with his father in prison like the scum he is.

All might presided to pluck one of midoriya hair and swallow it a lot of the class was wierded out or curious why he did (in all the betrayed izuku fics they do the take the power thing but they dont add the student perspective since they see it) once done the police put cuffs on him and brought him outside.

[Police1] kid say goodbye to your friends.

Once the police officer said that bakugo kirishima shoji Koda stuyu sero kaminari sato and momo walked out and hugged Izuku one last time.

[The chaos squad+momo and stuyu] were gonna miss you midoriya/dekiru *Ribbit*

[Aizawa] I'll do everything to get you out problem child just wait and stay strong ok?.

[Nezu] I'll help aswell your my grandson and your a sweet boy

[Izuku] yeah I'll be fine and take care of Eri for me and take care dad and grandpa.

[Nezu and Aizawa] take care son/Grandson.

[Time skip to when they arrive at tartarus]

[Guard1] what you in for kid?.

[Izuku] I was framed after I was cheated on.

The guards looked at the first guard and he nodded.

[Guard1] ok kid we believe you.

Izuku- really but how do you know I'm not lying?.

Guard2- Michael has a lie detector quirk so he can find out if you get sent to solitary confinement or the normal cells with the rest of these guys.

Izuku- oh ok thanks Mr. Michael.

Michael- please call me Michael my father was Mr. Michael.

Izuku chuckles at his response and is sent to his cell after that he was then targeted by members of the L.O.V those being mustard muscular and moonfish.

Muscular- well if it isn't that great from the camp I'll have fun killing you.

Muscular presided to stab izuku in his left eye and ripping it out izuku know screaming bloody murder at this point gets saved by the guards.

Izuku is sent to the infirmary to be healed but his left eye is know gone.

But inside izukus mind scape we see three figures one in a white coat and  another with a school uniform like outfit and a third in a robe type clothing.

???- so your Izuku Midoriya am I correct?.

Izuku- y-yeah and you are?.

Atem- apology for not intruding ourselves I'm Atem.

Kaiba- I'm seto kaiba and don't you forget it.

Yugi- and I'm yugi moto

Izuku- ok hello and why and how are you here?.

Atem- were here to make you our successor to our power.

Izuku- wait really so your just like all might and A.F.O.

Kaiba- who are these two are they good duelists?.

Izuku- all might is a hero and A.F.O in a villain not duelists.

Yugi- a hero and a villain aren't they supposed to be in comic books and tv shows for kids?.

Izuku- well there real and by looking at your closely I can see your from a time past our era?.

Kaiba and yugi- you are correct we are from ten centuries in the past.

Atem- and I'm three thousand centuries in the past in the time of the pharos although I dont like speaking of my age it makes me seem old.

Kaiba holds in his laughter while yugi tryes to convince atem ok.

Izuku- You three are a wild bunch.

Atem- well back on point will you be our successor?.

Izuku starts to think on what he should do accept or decline after a while he stops thinking and answers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its author-kun with the first chapter of The heart of the Duelist if you want some if the old villains from yugioh to comeback in the form of there successors and relatives tell me in the comments and give me feed back on this first chapter ok bye have a great day/afternoon/night.

Words: 1284 this is the longest one I've written

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 202 14
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...
27K 504 18
Izuku yagi was framed by the LOV and sent to Tartarus prison for a crime he didn't commit but nobody believed him so he was locked away for months ba...
61.1K 1.8K 28
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
227K 7K 33
What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now nearing the end of their first year at UA...