Three Kings

Por kurozons

A sword drops to the ground in the middle of the arena... everything is quiet as the crowd stares at the two... Más

Prologue
Two Rulers
The Blue Boy
Startled Silence
Forgotten Sword
Shadows
Unlikely Trio
Missing
Nicknames
King's Past
New Ally
Traumatizing Truth
Night Talks
A Long Walk
Two Witches
Secrets in the Walls
Secret Tunnel
Mood Swings
Mind Tricks
Coming Apart
Wake Up
Trying to Understand
Unknown
Coming Together
October 31st (Part 1)
October 31st (Part 2)
October 31st (Part 3)
Numb
Family and Friends
Deceitful Answers
Fate
Poison
Time Trials
Bad Reactions
Picking Up the Pieces
Clingy Duo
Regret
Red Lights
The Example
Changing
Listen
Visiting
Brother
Ending

Messages

91 13 11
Por kurozons

(Longer chapter since I've felt bad for the past few being short. Just two main things to move the plots along! Enjoy!)

Wilbur's POV

Karl whistled, the only other sound besides the snow crunching beneath our feet. Almost the end of December and we finally received the glistening, white flakes. It wasn't too cold, just a tad below freezing.

Mine, Tommy's, and Karl's boots were all black, a mandatory request by Techno. We wore black coats and black hats as well. It looked like we were emo, three emo boys in a white wonderland.

"Do you think I should try and go cheer Tommy up? He kind of looks a bit mad." Karl asked me, glancing behind at Tommy. I cast a look at him, but he didn't notice. He stared at the ground, kicking snow instead of picking his feet up.

"Let him be, he'll come around eventually. He isn't normally one to be quiet for a long time." I smiled at Karl. He really just wanted everyone to be happy, it was a shame he wasn't out in the free world. He would've been safe out there from the corruption here.

"Actually, Karl," Both me and Karl looked at Tommy. He was looking at us now, his back a bit straighter. " I'd like you to help me settle a debate for me and Wilbur." Karl tensed next me. 

"Tommy, I really don't think putting Karl under this pressure is a good id-"

"Karl," Tommy blatantly ignored me. " as Wilbur has pointed out a billion times, Techno changed after Phil left. So, tell me, am I acting like him now or can you get Wilbur to see that I'm not?" I looked down at Karl, who was extremely uncomfortable. He looked at me and I could see his brown eyes shake a bit.

"I don't know if I should get in between your issues here." Karl put his hands up, smiling awkwardly. I let out a sigh, glad that Karl hadn't answered. I thought it would be end of conversation.

Tommy had other plans.

Karl yelped, jumping backwards as Tommy pulled his sword out. It had been two days since he pulled his sword on me, yet he seemed unfazed now. He held it at Karl's neck, his eyes focused onto Karl. "Fucking answer me."

"Tommy stop-"

I was cut off as Tommy's sword grazed the side of my arm. I leapt back, abandoning Karl. I looked down, assessing the damage. The tip of the sword had just cut through my coat, not damaging my skin luckily. I looked back up, noticing Karl trying to walk closer to me.

"I can do so much worse to you, Karl, so why don't you just answer me." I walked a bit closer to Karl, trying not to get slashed at again. I could see Karl shaking, not only from the cold, but also from the fear of being killed.

"I don't know!" Karl pleaded. Tommy took a big step forwards, the tip of his sword only two centimeters from Karl's neck. Karl whimpered, but he was frozen in place.

Right as Karl started to open his mouth, I pulled out my sword and knocked Tommy's sword away from Karl's neck. Tommy gasped, his balance lost, but he quickly was back up, his sword now directed at me.

"Karl, behind the trees." I murmured to him. I heard him shuffle off. "Tommy, you can't fucking hold a sword to someone on your side."

"Yes I fucking can. And even if I couldn't, what are you doing right now?" I looked down at my hands, my grip loosening a bit. "Yea, exactly, holding a sword at a royal guard. Knight, if I may call myself that."

"A royal gu- knight doesn't demand an innocent person to answer them by holding a sword to their throat." I tightened my grip again. No getting tricked, I have to keep my guard up. Tommy was smarter than he showed, he knew all the tricks in the book.

"Why won't you just let me be! Seriously, all you do is try to protect me! I can do whatever the fuck I want, I just don't need you guys anymore!"

"You don't? What if you killed Karl when I wasn't here? Huh, who would protect you then? King Dream and Techno wouldn't be pleased to hear that, now would they?"

"I would've fucking lied, the ass doesn't even do much for this fucking kingdom! I am the most important guard, anyone else who dares challenge that will be proven wrong!"

"You..." I started to laugh a bit. Not a happy laugh. "you would've lied? I don't... I can't even believe you. Before all of this, you were an honest kid. Loud, annoying, childish, sure, but honest. Now, here you are, forgetting everything we taught you. I can't even call you my..." I trailed off, noticing I was crying. I couldn't wipe my tears away, that would give Tommy an opening.

"Your what? What, you obviously have something to fucking say, so just fucking say it."

"Would Phil be proud of you?" I avoided Tommy's question. Tommy stared at me, his gaze softening for a second. "Would Tubbo be proud of you? I can answer for me, I am definitely not proud of you."

"Why does it matter for any of you? Why would you all care, you are just my COWORKERS!" Tommy yelled the last word. I took a step back, shaking my head at him.

"Coworkers? Tommy we... we..."

"WHAT!" Tommy screamed at me again.

"YOU ARE MY FUCKING BROTHER! I AM SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT YOU!"

---------------------------------

Bad's POV

Flurries of snow fell from the sky, starting to layer themselves upon the already fallen snow. December, the literal worst month ever. It's not even that it's the coldest month of the year, it's just the warning for how horrible the outside world is going to be for a while.

I put my hand out, some of the white flakes falling onto my black glove before melting. I was outside, alone. It was still pretty early in the day, so only Harvey was up. Harvey's location was the question, but I saw his boots were gone, so here I was, searching for him.

I headed towards the more central part of the small town Skeppy had lived in. Snow crunched beneath my feet, leaving imprinted prints into the ground. You could see the glowing candles from the windows of the houses I passed, the tiny flame upon them flickering. Some people even had their fireplaces going, the smoke rising from the chimneys before disappearing.

A couple of minutes later and I could see Harvey ahead. He had a beanie on that matched his coat. He was walking out of a small store, holding some papers in his hands.

"Harvey!" I called out, waving to him. Harvey smiled at me, walking to me. We met in the middle.

"Bad! Didn't expect to see you out here so early, definitely not all the way out here." 

"I wanted to check on you, so I just came this way. What do you have there?" I gestured to the papers Harvey was holding.

He shrugged. "I needed to pick up my mail and apparently Skeppy had some as well. Two letters for him, bills for me." He handed me Skeppy's mail. I looked at the addresses.

"Well one looks like a bill for Skeppy, but this one... who are these people?" Harvey looked over and I brought the one letter out. He looked at the address for a second, before gasping.

"Give me that!" He snatched it from my hands, tossing his bills into my hands. I watched him read it over. "It's really them! We have to get back to the house and get everyone!" Harvey took off without me, his shorter legs carrying him across the icy snow.

"Wait! Harvey!" I took off after him, barely keeping up. Harvey glanced back and then kept going. The bitter wind hit ours faces, making us look all red. I watched Harvey hold onto his beanie and I tried to keep the rest of the mail secure.

Harvey leaped up the stairs, onto the porch. He leaned on the wall for a second, letting me walk up the stairs. We both heaved, unable to get any words out. 

Harvey grabbed the door, swinging it open. I sighed, dragging my feet as I followed him in. "It is... way too early for this." Harvey ignored me, throwing his coat, shoes, and beanie to the side. I placed mine neatly, then followed Harvey upstairs. He was already dragging Finn and Vurb out of bed.

"Harvey it's like 9 am!" Vurb whined.

"It's important! Bad, can you get Skeppy and Tubbo?" I nodded, rubbing my face. The other three headed downstairs and I went to Skeppy's door.

Tubbo and Skeppy had been sharing a room for a couple days. Tubbo had been given the last extra room, besides the door that was always closed, but he and Skeppy really hit it off. No one minded, anything to make the kid comfortable.

The door creaked open as I pushed on it. When I looked in, Skeppy was still fast asleep, but Tubbo was laying on his side, staring at the photo of him and Tommy. I smiled sadly, then made my presence more known. When the door creaked loudly, Tubbo tucked his photo away and turned to me. Skeppy was up in an instant, staring at me.

"Harvey went to get mail and found a letter that was sent to you, Skep. He wants us all downstairs." I explained. Skeppy eyed me suspiciously and stood up, attempting to straighten his hair out a bit.

"Who is it from?" Skeppy asked. He offered a hand to Tubbo and pulled him up. 

"No clue, let's figure it out before Harvey explodes." They followed me out of their bedroom and down the stairs. Harvey stood in the living room, pacing back and forth.

"Thank god, I thought Harvey was going to start a fire with how much he is pacing." Vurb joked. We grinned and Harvey rolled his eyes.

"Yea, yea, sit, sit." I sat near Finn and Vurb and Skeppy and Tubbo sat across from me. "Ok, so this will be confusing to Bad and Tubbo, but I thought everyone should be here to see this." Harvey held up the letter.

"I'm confused on the reason why you have my mail." Skeppy commented, smirking at Harvey.

"As if you were ever going to pick it up. Anyways," Harvey turned the envelope over, staring at the address. "It says this is from out of the kingdom. Now, who in the world would write a letter to Skeppy?" I looked at everyone. Finn and Vurb looked confused, but Skeppy seemed to look a bit... hopeful.

"Is it..." Skeppy whispered.

"Well, I think it's them."

Harvey turned the envelope over, showing us the address. We all leaned forwards, trying to read the small writing. But on it read, "Jacob and George".

"It's them."

---------------------------

(1844 Words)

Jacob and George, who could those two be? Maybe if you look at the tags, you can figure it out...

Also the brother word was dropped, so that's exciting.

Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

198 11 12
hi guys! this is a new story I thought of! I took inspiration from @_Duckle!! Go and check them out they are amazinggg at story writing it is actuall...
155 18 29
"Pain. The first thing that struck my mind. Pain. A headache to be exact. Where it came from? Well I don't know... "Ouch." Confused I stopped. There...
131 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
18.6K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...