Milky Sweet

By SylverMine

Opening his eyes fully, he saw the area he was placed on. There were no traditional beds in the room, instead... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

2.8K 72 5
By SylverMine

Bakugo refused to talk to anyone for the entire day. In fact, he spent most of it laid down on their group nest in the middle of the room sulking. I didn't help much either that Midoriya had so far spent the entire day in his nest hidden in the cupboard.

He was glad that the omega had found a place to feel safe in and call his own in their small room. It was a progress that was showing in the omegas confidence towards the pack. He's gotten relatively close with each of them, but him.

Bakugo knew he shouldn't feel jealous about it, but he was. It was hard for him to try and make any type of relationship with anyone. The only reason he had a pack was because Kirishima was so insistent on them being friends, then the ravenette attracted others and now he had a pack.

Bakugo was very grateful to have Kirishima in his pack, and he supposed that it only made sense that Midoriya felt safe enough to be put in such a vulnerable position. He just wished that he could've been the one to get the pretty omega to open up.

The spiky blond groaned at the sudden weight that threw itself on his back. His immediate first reaction was to growl threateningly at the person who jumped on him. Just perfect, now my alpha's acting up. 

"What do you want?" the alpha growled half-heartedly. "Get off of me!" he demanded, lifting his head to look behind him.

"I'm bored and he fears no one," Shinso answered boredly, settling all his weight on the head alpha. Bakugo didnt even notice the pair of bright red eyes staring him down in front of him.

"What do you want, Ei?" Bakugo sighed as he laid his forehead back on his arms.

"I'm sorry" the raven alpha said. Bukugo just sighed again as he turned his head to the side.

"Shut up" the alpha said tiredly. His alpha was trying to break free and it was tiring him out. He just wants to take a nap now.

Unfortunately his pack members didn't get the memo as Shinso refused to move and Kiri laid on him with the ravenette's head resting on his upper back and his chest weighing Bakugos head down.

"Didn't I say to get off?" Bakugo demanded once more, but of course, nothing came of it.

The blond groaned again as he felt the weight on his waist grow heavier.

"What the hell?" the alpha tried, the weight on his ribs making it harder to speak.

"Shinso, get off!"

"I can't. It's common knowledge that when a cat comes to lay on you, you are obligated to not move" the purple alpha informed. Before Bakugo could answer Todoroki made a half-hearted "meow" and the blonde gave up.

Maybe this will help to keep his alpha in check. He guessed that was a plus about having a caring pack.

---

That night, when nearly everyone was already asleep, Midoriya carefully opened one of the cupboard doors to his nest and peeked into the dimly lit room.

Midoriya was having trouble sleeping. He just couldn't seem to close his eyes for more than 10 seconds. It wasn't that he felt unsafe, he just needed a little 'fresh' air. After spending all day in the cupboard, the air in his nest had started to get a little stuffy. On top of that his chest had been duly aching all day, strangely enough, after Kirishima helped him earlier his chest hasn't been hurting as much as normal. It's been bearable.

Looking around the decent sized room, Midoriya's green eyes crinkled in mirth at the sight of all the alphas piled on top of Bakugo. Shinso and Kirishima laid awkwardly over the blond in a way Izuku couldn't imagine was comfortable. But there they were, sleeping peacefully. Wait, where was...

The greenette looked around, trying to find the seemingly missing Todoroki. He relaxed when he saw the bi-colored male sitting in one of the corners of the room reading.

Curiously, the omega crawled out of his nest, silently making his way to the alpha.

"Hi," Midoriya greeted quietly, not wanting to wake the others. Todorki jumped slightly at the unexpected word, but smiled one he was met with the big, innocent eyes of their omega.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" Todoroki asked as he watched the omega settle himself beside him.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"Dreams" the alpha relied somberly, not bothering to elaborate for the greenette.

"Oh. Well, what are you reading?" Izuku asked, changing the subject.

"Just a silly book" Todoroki answered quietly, the omega eyeing the book cover with an interested gaze.

"I could read it  to you if you would like" the alpha offered.

"Are you sure? I don't want to inconvenience you or anything" Midoirya answered under his breath, his cheeks tinted with embarrassment at being caught.

"It's fine. I've already read this more times than I can count" The bi-colored alpha said as he turned back to the first page.

"Come here" Todoroki said gently, opening one of his arms to allow the omega to lean against him.

Blushing even more, the omega complied, leaning his head against the side of the alphas chest, Todorokis arm coming to wrap around loosely around his waist before beginning to quietly read the words off the worn pages.

Midoriya couldn't help but feel relaxed as he listened to Todoroki's smooth voice, it was lulling him to sleep.

They had barely finished two chapters when Midoriya could feel himself start to really drift off. Unfortunately, his peaceful state of mind was interrupted by a soft growl coming from the pile in the center of the room.

"Todo-" Izuku mumbled sleepily, but was interrupted by a hand coming to gently cover his mouth.

That's when he began to smell it. One of the alphas had gone into a rut. But which one?

Midoriya looked hesitantly up to Todoroki, worry shining in his emerald eyes.

The alpha growled again, frustration clear in the sound as the alpha began to breath heavily. Suddenly, Shinso began to move, unceremoniously falling off of Bakugo with a grunt. Lilac eyes met green as the alpha squirmed uncomfortable, tugging on his own shirt as his temperature rose.

Shinso's eyes lifted up to Todoroki with noticeable difficulty, pleading silently with the other alpha.

Quickly, Todoroki put his book down before startling the omega as he picked him up and walked the greenette back to his nest.

"Stay inside for me. Can you do that?" The two-toned alpha asked calmly to which Midoriya nodded slowly.

Todoroki gave the smaller make a comforting smile before closing the doors to the cupboard, turning the lock on the doors that the omega didn't even know were there.

"Don't worry, everything will be just fine. I'll be back soon" Midoriya heard Todoroki assure him from the other side of the door.

He was only now just noticing how fast his heart was beating. The ache in his chest growing, almost as an afterthought, he brought a hand up to his chest, feeling the wetness that was starting to spread.

His tratorus mind supplied an image of the purple alpha in rut which he immediately pushed away with a horrible blush. He shouldn't be thinking of the alpha that way, it just wast right.

Sighing, Midoriya laid on his back against his blankets and pillows as he stared up at the dark ceiling wondering how long he would have to stay in the cupboard before he was allowed to leave.

---

Todoroki heaved a heavy sigh after he securely locked the omega in his nest. It was arguably the best place for the omega to be while he and the rest of the alphas deal with Shinso's early rut.

Shinso's rut wasn't supposed to happen for another couple weeks, but now that it was early it kinda put a wrench in things.

They knew that, while the omega had been opening up to them, he still wasn't entirely comfortable around. That was evident by the fearful look in his emerald greens eyes as he looked up at the alpha in concern.

Standing up fully, the two-toned alpha made his way to the panting alpha laying next to their pack leader - who, surprisingly, was still sleeping like nothing was out of the ordinary. 

Growling under his breath from frustration at the inconvenience in the situations, Todoroki leaned down to help Shinso get up. As soon as Shinso was up on his feet though, he practically pounced on Todoroki, planting his lips firmly on the other alphas.

"Hito-" Todoroki tried, but Shinso just pulled him right back in, growling as he slipped his tongue into the shorter alphas mouth. Growling right back, Todoroki reached up to run his hands through Shinso's shoulder length hair only to grab a hold and tug backwards, trying to force the alpha to submit.

Unfortunately for Todoroki, Shinso grabbed the others forearms, forcing Todoroki to let go of his hold as Shinso tipped the two of them over, crashing to the ground in a heap. Quicker than Todoroki anticipated, Shinso pinned both of his wrists over his head as the purple alpha began to lick and bite at the other's neck.

"Hey- ah - wake up!" Todoroki groaned as he tried to reach up to poke at the blonde alpha still sleeping as if he was dead to the world.

"Shhh" Shinso hummed as he leaned back up to kiss Todorokis mouth. Not knowing what else he could do at that moment, the older alpha let the younger kiss him. He might as well enjoy the attention while he could.

Soon enough, Shinso pulled back just to trail kisses down his jaw and neck to his collarbone and back up so he could thoroughly scent Todoroki.

The bi-colored alpha moaned quietly, enjoying being scented by the other. But of course, when Todoroki had given up waking the others is when both Kirishima and Bakugo began to groggily become more aware.

"Wha-? Oh shit!" Todoroki heard one of them say before Shinso was dragged off of him.  Opening his eyes that he didn't remember closing, he saw Kirishima holding a clingy Shinso in his arms.

"Where's Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

"In his nest" The two-toned alpha breathed heavily, trying to calm his still racing heart. "I locked the cabinet doors"

"What are we going to do?" The raven asked.

"Take him to the bathroom and keep him there for a bit. You and half-n-half help him through the first wave. I'll check on Midoriya and then I'll see about a room either Shinso or Midoriya can stay in until this is over" Bakugo decided.

Nodding, the two mentioned alphas helped Shinso to the bathroom where, again, the door was locked from the inside.

Sighing from inconvenience at the untimely situation, Bakugo made his way to the cabinet the omega was "inhabiting".

Kneeling down, Bakugo knocked on the cupboard door.

"Hey nerd, you still awake in there?" The alpha asked. He waited for a response but one never came. Find that a bit suspicious, he knocked again.

"Hey?" Maybe he was sleeping? Bakugo highly doubted that though. The omega couldn't have been in there that long.

After no answer, the blonde decided we would peek in just to make sure everything was alright.

As quietly as he could, he turned the small lock keeping the doors shut. Reaching for the handle, Bakugo groaned at the sight he was met with.

Midoriya was very much awake. His face flushed red, highlighting his gorgeous freckles, his big eyes were dilated and he was panting just as hard as Shinso was not a few moments ago.

As soon as Midoriya saw Bakugo, he whined, calling out to the alpha to give him the release he needed.

"Hah ~alpha~ help" the omega whined, obviously not in his right mind.

Of course Shinso's early rut had triggered an early heat from the omega currently squirming in discomfort as he begged for the alpha.

—-

Midoriya shifted in his nest, trying to find a comfortable position but ultimately failed.

The growing ache in his chest had spread to the rest of his body in the form of a warmth he could do nothing about.

Why did he feel so hot? What's happening?

Midoriya whined, he could feel himself sweating through his clothes, his hair matting uncomfortably to his forehead as his clothes stuck to his body.

He struggled trying to find a more adequate position, eventually he ended up lying in his stomach with his arms crossed underneath his chest.

He felt an ever growing emptiness inside him that, honestly, freaked him out quite a bit. He's never experienced anything like this before, and it was painful. It hurt so much. His stomach ached, his chest ached, his lower back ached, everything ached.

Suddenly the door opened and Midoriya was greeted with the scent of the pack alpha (how did he not smell the alpha before). His small nesting place was filled with the mixture of smoky carmel and peppercorn seeds. It was an unusual mix, but to the omega it was intoxicating and all he wanted was to be closer.

---

Bakugo was immediately taken aback by the sight of the omega. The greenettes scent of lavender fields and rolling rain storms filling every inch of Bakugo's mind.

He could feel his alpha surging forwards in his mind, wanting to take control so he could give the omega what he needed. By a remarkable feat of mental strength, though, he was able to hold his instincts back for the safety of the vulnerable omega in front of him.

"It's alright, you're gonna be fine" the blonde tried to comfort. "Can I touch you?"

Without a verbal response, the omega quickly turned into his side and stuck his arms out of the door to reach out to the alpha.

The greenette whined in desire for the alpha to touch him, to hold him.

Gently, Bakugo brought a hand up to swipe the hair that had fallen into green eyes behind the omegas ears.

"I need you to use your words, baby" the blonde gentle said. Bakugo was a bit shocked at himself. He never knew he had it in him to be so careful and soft with something, especially another person.

Bakugo almost laughed at the omegas scrunched up face, obviously pouting from frustration with the alpha.

"Alpha, please?" the greenette whined, begging for attention as he held his arms out to the blonde.

Taking that as permission, Bakugo reached to grab the omega under the arm and dragged him out of the cupboard and into his lap.

Without any hesitation, Midoriya nuzzled his nose right against the alphas scent gland, breathing in his heavy scent.

Bakugo struggled against his alpha that wanted nothing more than to claim and ravage the omega in his lap, the only reason he was able to hold back was the sound of the omegas silent sobs and the wetness gathering on the shoulder of his sleeve.

"Alpha?" Midoriya whispered through his tears.

"Yeah? What did you need" Bakugo answered just as quietly.

"Alpha, I-I'm scared" the omega hiccupped, "What's h-happening to me?"

The blond sighed. Was the other really that clueless to not know when he was entering his heat?

Then again, Midoriya ws hiding as a beta before coming here, maybe this was the first actual heat he's been through since presenting?

"Nerd, is this your first heat since presenting?" The alpha went ahead and asked.

"What? My heat? I'm going through heat? I-I c-can't, I d-don't... what do I do?" MIdoriya panicked, mumbled through his frantic thoughts as he clung to Bakugo tighter than before.

Well, I guess that answered my question, Bakugo thought to himself.

"You don't have to do anything. We'll take care of you. We won't let anything happen to you" Bakugo assured, gently pulling Midoriya's face away from his shoulder.

"There you go" Bakugo cooed, bringing his hands up to wipe away the tears staining the omegas cheeks.

"Stop crying already, you're making your face all snotty" the alpha grumbled, reaching over to grab a blanket from the center nest and wiped it all over the omegas face, causing the greenette to giggle at the sensation.

---

A couple hours later, once Todoroki and Kirishima were able to tire out Shinso enough for him to eventually fall back asleep, the two agreed that Todoroki would stay with Shinso and Kirishima would check on Midoriya and Bakugo.

The moment they opened the bathroom door though, they were hit by the almost unfamiliar scent of an omega in heat.

The two looked at eachother with eyes before rushing into the main room to see what was going on.

They definitely weren't expecting to see their pack alpha innocently cuddling with the sleeping omega in their nest surrounded by blankets and pillows.

It was such a shocking sight. Both alphas knew that the blonde had it in him to be soft even though he rarely ever showed it. Seeing proof of what they already knew made their hearts melt. The two were just so cute!

They were jolted out of their thoughts by the sound of Shinso groaning from his place on the floor, starting to wake up again because his insomnia just wouldn't give him a break.

"Hey, come back!" Shinso grumbled, sleepily reaching out an arm in the general direction of his two packmates.

"We're coming, we're coming," Kirishima said, smirking jokingly at how clingy the normally loner alpha was acting.

"Come on, we can check on them again later when Midoriya wakes up" Kirishima urged, tugging the two-toned male back into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 381 17
His family had thrown him away as a baby. Packs despised him. Alpha's used him. It wasn't his fault that he didn't shift to a wolf. He had the gene's...
179K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
10.3K 293 9
A/B/O Dynamics BakuDeku ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Scenting is an act done exclusively by family...
196K 7.4K 34
" King.....please calm down" Alex said in panic, i trashed another table, the wall shook and Alex tried to disappear in the corner of room... "HOW CA...