The Invisible String(Complete)

By preetigoutam94

Hi Everyone, I thought to write this story after watching the बैरिस्टर बाबू series which airs on colors TV ch... More

Introduction of characters
Why should weddings have all the fun?
The Party (First Meeting of ARC with??)
Love Letter 📝
The tangled strings of Anidita
The restless night
The wedding praposal for Anirudh
Life lessons for Bondita
The beginning of Anidita
Anidita's and Swanit's Wedding
Post marriage rituals of Anidita
The Anniversary Celebration Part-1
The Anniversary Celebration Part 2
Bondita's 17th Birthday
Readers Choice Countdown..
Bondita is going to London
Anirudh's Letter for Bondita in London
Barristery Practice and Ross
Countdown for Shivam's character
Last day of college
Anirudh in London Part -1
who all are waiting for Bondita's letter to Anirundh??
Anirudh in London Part-2
Romantic song recommendations!
Rachel's Farmhouse and The Confession
The Next Day
Anidita's India Return
Your Views
New Chapter of Anidita's Life
Anirudh- The best Husband.
The family disputes...
The Irony
UpSides Down 1.
Som's Special Guests
Anirudh's Dream or Reality
Jaya's case is resolved
Turmoil settled.
An unknown Call
The caller is revealed
Final Verdict
Some family time
Unofficial Naming ceremony
A mismatched reunion like Parathe and karate
building or settling! A storm
The realization of LOVE
Arrival of Newborn
Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple
Couple's Responsibility
Erasing the misunderstanding!
Clearing the misunderstanding II
"Happiness is a state of mind"
Painted in red.
Horrible hues of Red- Part I
Horrible hues of Red- Part II
Horrible hues of Red- III(Mighty Draupadi)
The Invisible String
Other Stories 📖📚👩‍💻
thewattys2021
First DJ Session in "Bondita- My Cute Querida"

Barristery practice and Ross- 2

1.2K 93 10
By preetigoutam94

Ross(Still his finger is on Bondita's lips)- I am really sorry dear. I didn't mean to scare you. But before removing my fingers from your lips you promise me that you won't scream. and held his one ear with free hand.

Bondita nodded yes and binked eyes in positive manner.

As soon as he removed his finger, Bondita gave 2-3 cute friendly thumps on his stomach, took a deep breath and sat on the bench outside her hostel. 

"Now tell me what happened? what made you to do this and scare me? " - Bondita Said.

"This card is for you and don't forget to come to my place on coming weekend" - Ross said it hurriedly and left.

Two days have passed to this but Bondita was still feeling someone is chasing her when she is out so she thought to confirm with Ross about it at lunch time.

At Lunch time:

Bondita to Ross (while chewing sandwich)-  Are you still on to that chasing prank with me for another surprise.

Ross- Yes dear, there are lot's of surprises for you on the way. and leaves in hurry.(This left Bondita confused)

Bondita- Hey Dugga ma! ek toh accha dost mila yaha pardesh me  aur woh bhi aise darakar surprises deta hai ab kya kare Bondita? kaise pata lagau ye Ross hi hai ya koi aur hai. kuch toh sochna padega par abhi nahi qki abhi toh class jana hai.

She attended the class, after college as usual she reaches to her hostel. On her table finds one Maroon color long beautiful gown in gift wrap.

Bondita- Are kitna sunder gown hai par kiska hai? Kahi meri roommate lily ka toh nahi. Are wah yaha ek card bhi hai, kya likha hai ispe...

"Dear Bondita, You will look absolutely gorgeous in this dress, on coming Sunday wear this l will be waiting for you"

Chalo yeh toh sabit ho gya ki yeh mere liye hi hai ....... Are but isme bhejne wale ka naam toh hai hi nah toh pakka Ross hi hoga. Baki koi itte khas dost toh hai nahi jo mujhe itta accha tohfa de. Toh Bondita zyada soch mat aur filhal ise rakh de, Sunday ko pahan lena.

Finally Sunday has arrived.

Bondita is ready to go to Ross's place. She has gone there before too many times for barristery practices with him and his father, she knows her family well but today she is walking out with a foreboding that something bad is going to happen at his place. She stoped thinking and sat into the car which Ross has send for him.

She reaches to the destination. She enters inside stylishly decorated house. She was surprised first but she remembered that today is Ross's and Rachel's engagement party and now looking at the people she got to know that clothes theme is Maroon so Ross gifted me this beautiful dress.  O Ross! you are such a sweet guy... on your engagement day as well you thought of your best friend . I am really blessed to have you as my friend and thanked Dugga ma.

Bondita is sitting with her college friends and as everyone they are also waiting for Ross and Rachel's entry. Here the sweetest couple of their law college entered smiling at each other and walking hand in hand arrived. The entry was simple but couple was looking elegant as Rachel is looking absolutely gorgeous in lemonade pink shade long net gown and in black blazer on white shirt and black pant Ross is the most handsome guy in the party.

The ring ceremony took place, they kissed each other. 

Dance floor was open for all after their couple dance. Couples are dancing  on slow jazz music in dim lights. Bondita is feeling alone and recalling her anniversary celebration and happy moments with her patibabu and family. Seeing her sitting alone a middle aged handsome man standing in front of her get in a position to ask her for a dance with a smile and a friendly attitude. Bondita accepted his offer with a smile and they both danced.

After the dance Ross introduced Rachel and Bondita to her family friends and relatives as well. and made sure she is not feeling alone as he can sense her loneliness behind her smiling face.  Party got over and it was quite late so, Ross and Rachel asked Bondita to stay at Rosses place for that night and she stayed.

In Guest room:

Bondita changed her clothes, sitting on table is talking with her watch gifted by her Patibabu and crying silently too.

"pata hai patibabu, aajkal bahut zyada yadd aa rahi hai mujhe aapki aursab ghar walo ki. mann toh kar raha hai bas jaldi se wah aa jau aa aap logo ko yaha bula lu. par aap log bhi busy honge na aur mujhe bhi toh aapki tarah goldmedalist barrister bankar hi lautna hai aur hamara sapna pura karna hai. pata hai patibabu aaj yaha aane se pahle aise lag raha tha jaise kuch bura hone wala hai par dekhiye aap sab ko zyada yaad kar rahi thi isilye aise laga ho. waise khat nheja tha na maine aapko lagta hai pahuchne me time hai toh jaldi se jawab bhejiyega taki mai khush ho jau." tears are continuously coming from her eyes. 

She is feeling thirsty so took the water jug to pour the water into glass but was empty. She was walking out but her eyes stopped at telephone. She ran towards Rosses room and knocked on the door where Rachel is in Ross's lap and both are adoring each other.

"Ross! sorry for bothering you this time but couldn't stop myself from doing this" - Bondita said.

"Are you alright sweety !!" Ross and Rachel togather. (By looking at her)

Bondita- Yes, Yes l am alright l just wanted to make a phone call in India so can l?

Ross- Absolutely dear! you shouldn't have even asked for this. go go right now if it's that urgent but have some water first.

Bondita drank water and ran to guest room and calls her Patibabu.

At RC Mansion in study phone rang.

Anirudh picked the call.

Anirudh- Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary bol raha hu, kahiye kisse baat karni hai aapko.

On the other side after listening Anirudh's voice Bondita broke down and after Patibabu she couldn't say anything.

Anirudh is extremely happy after listening Bondita's voice after so long and happy tears rolled down his cheeks, at same instance his heart almost stopped pounding for a min when he listened Bondita crying other side as she couldn't see her how she actually is. they both were silently crying for 5 mins.

Anirudh (wipes his tears and tries to act normal on the call) - Bondita, kaisi ho bondita aur tum ro q rahi ho?

Bondita(cries harder)- Patibabu! Patibabu. bahut yaad aa rahi hai aap sabki. mai apne dost k ghar ruki hu yaha se aapko call kar rahi hu.

Anirudh- Par waha to raat hogi na aur sab thik toh hai na koi chinnta ka vishay toh nahi hai na.

Bondita explained everything to Anirudh, he felt relaxed after knowing that she is safe and to console Bondita diverted topic.

Anirudh- Aur padhai kaisi chal rahi hai ab bas ek saal aur toh yaad hai na 

" ki Gold Medalist Barrister Bondita Roy Choudhary bankar hi lautna hai na."- they both said it together and shared a little smile.

Bondita- Han Patibabu mujhe yaad hai, Padhai bhi acchi chal rahi hai. abhi aap yeh btaiye kaise hai aap? Kaisi chal rahi aapki barristery? Kaka Sasur Ji, SaurJi, Som, Batuk, Koyli didi aur Bhari babu kaise hai?

Anirudh- Bas bas Bondita... Mujhe pata hai tum ham sabko bahut yaad karti ho aur tumhe jankar tassali hogi ki sab swasth hai aur acche hai aur tumhe bahut yaad karte hai.(Ab tumhe kya btau Bondita yaha kya kya ho raha hai, tum jankar pareshan ho jaogi, ummed karta hu tumhare aane tak sab thik ho jaega).

Bondita- Thik hai Patibabu! phir mai phone rakhti hu .

Anirudh- Thik hai Bondita! apna khyal rakhna.

Anirudh hunged up the call and went into flashback of sweet memories with Bondita.

She too cut the call and was sitting quietly on the couch and felt an unwanted touch on her back. She turned her face and found the man wearing English night gown(for mans) and holding cigar in his mouth he is the same man who asked her to dance in the party. She was shivering as doesn't know how to react on this as she never experienced this gesture from any man before.(But she rememberes Swastik's explanation about good and bad touch)

Bondita(stood up and with fumbling voice )- What what are you doing and if you need anything this is not the right way to ask for don't you know that.

The man(with evil eye on her)- Bebes! your beauty has turned me on at you from the first sight when l saw you in party. but do you know... you look hotter in this knee length white nightgown. I felt fortunate while passing by your room when you were changing and l could see the glimpse of your sexy back. 

She was about to slap him but before she could do that he forcefully pushed her on the wall, and kept his right hand on her mouth tightly so that she couldn't scream and starts touching her with ill will, getting closer to her body to fulfill her sinister intentions. Bondita countervailing him with full power but was unable to get rid from him. 

Before he succeed in his malecious intentions Bondita found vas on the table and hit that on his forehead. He screamed loudly in pain and in next few minutes Ross and family gathered there.

Everyone looked at them as they all knew both of them understood everything quickly. The man is Ross's mother's distant relative and she knew he is a womanizers. Rachel, Ross and his father is comforting Bondita. Ross's mother hit him harder on his face and asks him to apologies her immediately.

The man- l am not going to say even sorry to this Indian girl. we ruled them for 200 years. I don't know how you people are supporting her. If you people were not there I would have got what l wanted from her... Many of my officer friends who were posted in India told that these women are too good in .... you all know l mean. (with filthy eyes looking at Bondita).

Ross's fatherslapped and yelled at him- How dare you to talk with our guest like that? she is like our daughter.

Ross(with painful voice)- Dad, He will not understand. He dosn't have any family so we couldn't expect this from him. but for now you Apologize to Bondita and leave but this is not the end you will be going to jail for this.

Ross's father filed the case against him in the court. Until they won the case they took good care of Bondita and she stayed at their place only.

Ross, Rachel and everyone once again apologized Bondita while dropping her to hostal after winning the case. 

Next day after winning the case in College.

Everyone congratulated Bondita for winning the case. Ross and Rachel were with her every time and making sure she is fine.

After this dreadful incident and final decision of court boosted her confidence and once again made her believe that "if you are right/choosing right and not willing to give up on wrong at end you will win either it is life or any court case.

Today, in practice session everyone saw whole different Bondita. Students and other people in college who are not from India and who thought Indian women are weak and don't want expose such incident happened with them. Bondita changed their viewpoint towards Indian women.

After practice session Ross, Rachel and Bondita are sitting in Cafeteria.

Ross- Bravo girl!! you left everyone amazed today.

Rach- True! I agree with you Ross on this.

Bondita is quite.

Ross- You were amazing today. You left me behind in today's practice session. see everyone is proud of you.

Rach- I know you still hurt inside because you never spoke about the incident to anyone. If you want you can cry your heart out so that you can feel a little better.

(Bondita hugs Rach and starts crying like a baby she too embraced her and patting her back with Ross like they are pampering a Kid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Precap- Bondita returns India.

Thanks for reading and loving the " The Invisible String".

Guys l know this part is little longer but i think it's worth it. Please let me know your views too in comment section.

I want one more suggestion for Shivam. please please let me know in comments how you want his characters Positive/Negative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 4.4K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
1.8K 193 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...
26.2K 2.1K 46
Alert!!! This book was taken down due to some personal issues and is re-uploaded because many of followers loved it. The writing in it is very cring...
26.6K 2.7K 36
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...