๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away More

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ( ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—š )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
ห—ห‹ 01
ห—ห‹ 02
ห—ห‹ 03
ห—ห‹ 04
ห—ห‹ 05
ห—ห‹ 06
ห—ห‹ 07
ห—ห‹ 08
ห—ห‹ 09
ห—ห‹ 10
ห—ห‹ 11
ห—ห‹ 12
ห—ห‹ 13
ห—ห‹ 14
ห—ห‹ 15
ห—ห‹ 16
ห—ห‹ 17
ห—ห‹ 18
ห—ห‹ 19
ห—ห‹ 20
ห—ห‹ 21
ห—ห‹ 22
ห—ห‹ 23
ห—ห‹ 24
ห—ห‹ 25
ห—ห‹ 26
ห—ห‹ 27
ห—ห‹ 28
ห—ห‹ 29
ห—ห‹ 30
ห—ห‹ 31
ห—ห‹ 32
ห—ห‹ 33
ห—ห‹ 34
ห—ห‹ 35
ห—ห‹ 36
ห—ห‹ 37
ห—ห‹ 38
ห—ห‹ 39
ห—ห‹ 40
ห—ห‹ 41
ห—ห‹ 42
ห—ห‹ 43
ห—ห‹ 44
ห—ห‹ 45
ห—ห‹ 46
ห—ห‹ 47
ห—ห‹ 48
ห—ห‹ 49
ห—ห‹ 50
ห—ห‹ 51
ห—ห‹ 52
ห—ห‹ 53
ห—ห‹ 54
ห—ห‹ 55
ห—ห‹ 56
ห—ห‹ 57
ห—ห‹ 58
ห—ห‹ 59
ห—ห‹ 60
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข )
ห—ห‹ 61
ห—ห‹ 62
ห—ห‹ 63
ห—ห‹ 64
ห—ห‹ 65
ห—ห‹ 66
ห—ห‹ 67
ห—ห‹ 68
ห—ห‹ 69
ห—ห‹ 70
ห—ห‹ 71
ห—ห‹ 72
ห—ห‹ 73
ห—ห‹ 74
ห—ห‹ 75
ห—ห‹ 76
ห—ห‹ 77
ห—ห‹ 78
ห—ห‹ 79
ห—ห‹ 80
ห—ห‹ 81
ห—ห‹ 82
ห—ห‹ 83
ห—ห‹ 84
ห—ห‹ 85
ห—ห‹ 86
ห—ห‹ 87
ห—ห‹ 88
ห—ห‹ 89
ห—ห‹ 90
ห—ห‹ 91
ห—ห‹ 92
ห—ห‹ 93
ห—ห‹ 94
ห—ห‹ 95
ห—ห‹ 96
ห—ห‹ 97
ห—ห‹ 98
ห—ห‹ 99
ห—ห‹ 100
ห—ห‹ 101
ห—ห‹ 102
ห—ห‹ 103
ห—ห‹ 104
ห—ห‹ 105
ห—ห‹ 106
ห—ห‹ 107
ห—ห‹ 108
ห—ห‹ 109
ห—ห‹ 110
ห—ห‹ 111
ห—ห‹ 112
ห—ห‹ 113
ห—ห‹ 114
ห—ห‹ 115
ห—ห‹ 116
ห—ห‹ 117
ห—ห‹ 118
ห—ห‹ 119
ห—ห‹ 120
ห—ห‹ 121
ห—ห‹ 122
ห—ห‹ 123
ห—ห‹ 124
ห—ห‹ 125
ห—ห‹ 126
ห—ห‹ 127
ห—ห‹ 129
ห—ห‹ 130
ห—ห‹ 131
ห—ห‹ 132
ห—ห‹ 133
ห—ห‹ 134
ห—ห‹ 135
ห—ห‹ 136
ห—ห‹ 137
ห—ห‹ 138
ห—ห‹ 139
ห—ห‹ 140
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ )
( ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ ) โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ

ห—ห‹ 128

8.5K 510 148
By S4LTBURN

╭ ╮
━━━  " 📂 " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter one hundred
& twenty eight ─── ʚĭɞ

╰ ╯

If she were to be fully honest, Miyeon didn't exactly know how she had gotten through that in such a calm, organised manner. She was surprised that her cheeks hadn't turned red from embarassment, or that she wasn't a stuttering mess.

She couldn't believe that the girl was had locked herself in a toilet stall to calm down was the same girl who had so boldly kissed Han Seojun on the cheek in an empty sciene lab.

The exhilaration wore off slowly as she rested against the blue wall, still able to hear her heart pounding in her ears in the silence. Miyeon had managed to make sense as well - everything that she said was completely logical and made sense.

In the moment that her best friend had told her that the feelings she had for him were shared, she had felt a million fireworks go off in her stomach and so many things rushing through her brain. The most prominent one being the thoughts that had followed him kissing her in the hopsital.

There was no way that she could be with him when he was still in love with someone else. It was so plainly unfair. But she was going to stick around, hang in there and remain in the position she had been in for years. Miyeon could wait, she was actually rather good at that.

Either way, she had promised him that she would do so. Miyeon would wait for him to get over her, which she was so sure he would do soon. For now, she could keep the butterflies that fluttered around her stomach at bay, and stop herself from blushing as much.

Washing her face with some cold water, the Hwang girl began to make her way back to her classroom, debating on whether she could or not tell Jugyeong. Miyeon knew so many of her secrets, yet she knew barely any of hers.

The Im girl knew the basics of the story of Jeong Seyeon and what an incredible person he was. She knew somewhat of the reasons behind Miyeon moving out of her family home. But in comparison to what Miyeon had known about her, it was minuscule.

But could she really tell her? Could Miyeon tell Jugyeong that her and Seojun had kissed - and that the reason why they weren't a couple was because he had feelings for someone else as well? Even if she kept who he did have feelings for a secret, that would get Jugyeong asking questions.

Miyeon knew she couldn't quite handle that just yet, and for now at least, she would keep it a secret from Jugyeong. The worry hit her as soon as she slipped into her seat at the back of the classroom, eyes resting on Soojin.

Her and Seojun hadn't talked about just how Soojin had known, just having come to the conclusion that she had either accidentally seen it, or overheard them talking about it. But it didn't matter how she found out, what mattered is that she did known and that she could expose them at any second.

And considering just how their class had reacted when past 'relationships' came to light, Miyeon could do without the drama. But she would still worry about it.

"Gosh - look!" Someone exclaimed, and Miyeon looked up to see Suho pulling Jugyeong into the room, cheering coming from the other students. Jugyeong met her friend's eyes, an honest smile reflected in them.

Suho pulled Jugyeong's chair out for her as the cheering continued, Miyeon hazarding a glance over to Seojun's seat to see the boy slowly sitting down, only looking at the interaction before meeting Miyeon's eyes.

"Hey - I don't think I ever asked." Miyeon reached around the back of the chair and held up the jacket slung over the back. Seojun looked to the mass of black leather to the girl holding it. "This is yours.. you left it when you came over once. It is okay that I wear it, right?"

"I think you've mentioned it before.. and it's fine." Seojun nodded, a small smile resting on his lips as he looked towards the front. In all honesty, he had noticed Miyeon wearing it the very first day that she had - the day of the first snow. And he had been very much okay with it - he was surprised how his first thought had been just how pretty she looked in it.

Happily draping the coat back over the back of the chair, Miyeon glanced around the classroom. Sooa was still not talking to Jugyeong - rather pointedly ignoring her actually - and Soojin looked horrified at the sight of Jugyeong and Suho, seemingly genuinely surprised that they were still together.

Mr Han walked slowly through the doors of the classroom, head tilted towards the floor and a slight limpness to his entire being - not the bright teacher the class were used to seeing. He stopped by the podium, barely even acknowledging the simultaneous greeting from his students.

"Guys, let's all go home now." The man's words were just as lifeless as the rest of him.

"Mr Han... school's just started." A girl reminded him.

"Yes, I know." Mr Han nodded, gaze drifting across the room before settling on Jugyeong. "You're not supposed in our classroom, so please leave."

"Mr Han!" Hyunkyu exclaimed, much more lively then the man that stood in front of them all. "That's Im Jugyeong."

"Yes I know." Mr Han paused, just taking in what he had said. "Jugyeong?" He repeated, a little more life in his words. "Jugyeong, is that you?" Jugyeong nodded dutifully. "Jugyeong! I'm so glad you're back.. I mean I was so.. I was so..."

"Is he tearing up?" Miyeon leaned towards Seojun, moving to look at him only to find that he had done the very same towards her, and their noses were almost touching. "Hey - you can't do that." Miyeon pushed him back, sitting up whilst she was at it.

Beside her, Seojun only shook his head and smirked.

"I was so worried about you!" Mr Han's voice was shaking with emotion, the class staring at him in utter wonder at his behaviour. And to top it all off, Mr Han turned his back towards them, head resting against the blackboard.

Words of support came from the students and he finally turned back around, wiping his nose. "I'm sorry guys. I'm just can't believe that Jugyeong is finally back-" His final few words were interrupted as he fully began to cry in front of the class, hands over the podium and hiding his face.

"Don't cry! Don't cry!" A quiet chant began amongst the students. It was quite amazing how quickly their teacher could compose himself as he stood up once more.

Clearing his throat, Mr Han began once more. "I'm sorry." He said. "That's it for today." But the calm didn't last as he began to cry once more.

"Gosh how long is this going to go on for?" Seojun muttered, only to recieve a punch in the arm from the girl beside him. "Hey! What was that for."

"Just because the only emotion you ever show is anger doesn't mean that everyone has to be the same!" Miyeon hissed. "And I'm not apologising for that. I meant it."

"That's not true. Do you know how much I've been smiling recently? My cheeks hurt." The Han boy rolled his eyes.

"Wow - that's an achievement." The girl bit back, interupted by Mr Han leaving the classroom in tears. "I guess you got your wish Han Seojun."

"A punch for a wish. Not a bad trade." The boy muttered to himself, unable to stop himself from smiling despite his previous words when he saw the expression on Miyeon's face.

That was one thing he was glad about. Despite their admission of feelings, she still was the same. The very same girl who was his best friend and the very same girl who he was on the verge of falling in love with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 21 10
"๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ?" "๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." : ฬ—ฬ€โž› where two best friends are separ...
7.5K 353 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...
183K 6.9K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
557K 21.9K 83
Jimin's long lost lover returns along with a former bully with quite different interests this time around.