CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Was it just a dream?

2.3K 54 81
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

{Don't mind me, I just forgot to add the videos 😬}

You let out a series of giggles as you leaned against Alastors frame. The giggle water took some effect on you after 3 cups, you must be getting a bit distant on alcohol. In fact, it's been almost a month without any alcohol, the fuck is wrong with you?

"Dear, maybe we should head to bed already.." Alastor suggested with a strained smile, he tried his hardest to hold the child right as you weren't in the stable mind to do so. You pouted dramatically and huffed in annoyance.

If you weren't so cute drunk, Alastor would've just left you in the lobby to have you wake up the next morning with a headache. Honestly, as funny as that sounds, he still wouldn't do that. With a sigh, he wrapped his other arm around your waist and tried to lead you into the hallway.

*Ahem* You being the stubborn demon that you are, you whined and plopped yourself on the ground with your arms crossed like a mad toddler. Alastor let out a groan, followed by a yelp as the baby pulled on his hair with a giggle.

"Now now Smiles, let her have her fun." Angel protested with a smirk, a small shot glass in his hand as he bent down to your eye level.

Normally, Alastor would smack the shit out of him if he did something drastic, but he had his phone in one of his hands pointing to you. Ah yes, technology, something he hated oh so much. As much as he knew some concept of it, it was tempting to watch what he would do.

Angel let out a chuckle and started to record, “Want another shot?” He asked casually, gesturing to the glass in his hand. You gasp and nodded childishly, your face lit up with excitement.
“Sit up.” He ordered as he kneed down, you obey instantly almost falling back down due to no sense of balance.

He handed you the shot glass with a quiet laugh, you let out a thrilled wheeze and carefully, yet wobbly grabbed the cup. (Randomly) Husk appeared from the bar who had been there for the whole party, drinking his ass off. He raised a brow and leaned against the wall closely, observing intensely.

You took the shot jiggly, spilling some against your chin making it drool off. After you drank it all, you let out a big breath and settled the shot down on the floor.
“How was it..?” Angel inquired, his hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing.

“Divine~” Your lips smack together with a satisfying hum, enunciating your voice into a fancy tone with your fingers in an okay sign (👌).

Husk pointed a claw at you with his booze in hand, “And that’s how you know (Y/n)’s drunk-”

“That’s how you know ya’r drunk as shit, cuz that was fuckin’ water.” Angel admitted in a stern tone but a smile still on his face.

Your mouth went agape as a dramatic breath left your lips, squinting your eyes at him with a glare, “You bitch.”

Angel and Husk started to laugh their asses off as you tried to stand up to beat the FUCK out of the spider but failing miserably.
Alastor rolled his eyes and felt his limit so close to the edge. He wrapped his arm under yours and pulled you up on your feet, letting you lean on his body.

"Nah nah, you better get me a REAL shot, ya, you BITCH!!" You growled angrily as you got dragged away into the hall. The only noise from the corridor was the Alastor's footsteps, the laughter of the two dumb asses, and some noises from Alex.

With a huff, you crossed your arms and let yourself be dragged away by the deer.
"Just like when you were alive.." Alastor uttered under his breath, he really didn't know if he should be grateful you're still like your old self or be somewhat skeptical about your behavior under the influence of poison.

"He– He screwed me o-over, it's not my fault.." You slurred in a snappy mood. A sigh left the males’ lips with a head shake, he couldn't really deal with taking care of both children at once. Even if he did partly participate in helping the other kids when he was young, it just frustrated him.

A small sniff came from the baby, making Alastor glance at him, his smile never flattening but forced. Tears were in his multi-colored eyes, whimpers fell out of his toothless mouth as his small hands clutched onto his pinstriped coat.

Alastor, being Alastor, started to panic, like hell he knew what to do. The first step of taking care of a child? That shit is out the window for him.
He glanced between you, who was gradually walking on your own, some stumbles here and there, and the baby, who was now on the verge of a breakdown for an unknown reason to him.

His legs stopped dead in his tracks as he removed his arm around you and placed the baby over his shoulder, patting his back gently with some care humming a sweet tune. You leaned on the red walls, staring at the two boys. To be honest, you sobered up a while ago but the alcohol was still in your system, and no beer/liquor for a month felt like a year, almost foreign to you.

It was a sweet sight to see your two babies getting along, despite remembering some of Alastor’s experiences when you both were in the orphanage, but he was doing nicely.

You smiled and crossed your arms, just watching them settle down. After a few seconds, Alastor locked eyes with you, confused by the smug face you had on. The gears in his head started to shift as he let out a quiet gasp, "You faked it, didn't you!?"

Well, you wouldn't really call it faking, just a sober brain with a drunk body.
You shrugged and carefully straightened yourself on your feet. Oh yeah, a really drunk body.

"Not necessarily. But I haven't had any hooch in over a month, just a bit rusty." You answered with a smirk, finally gaining balance supporting yourself on the wall.

Alastor let out a huff and rolled his eyes as he kept soothing the baby. You (being manageably just the right height, but still a bit short) laid your arm on his shoulder with a chuckle.
"Come on, you can't really blame me for sobering up here," You pointing to your head, "and not here." Then gesturing to your body, that was a bit fidgety.

He had to admit, you had a point. You were mysterious with your poison, some kind of wildcard you are. He shouldn't really give you inculpate, for he was a light drinker himself.

And that face, oh Satan he couldn't get over your adorable, still redden from alcohol, face with that small smile of yours. He would look at that for days if he wanted to, and he would.

"But just a warning, I'm falling in and out of drunkenness. Beware." You joshed cutely with a chuckle, Alastor’s heart skipped a beat as he felt his face heat up a bit. Alex was silent and possibly fell asleep, so he had the chance to make any kind of move right now.

Just as he was thinking of the right gesture, his free arm wrapped around your shoulders without him thinking. Oh, wait, scratch that he was thinking it, just not in control.

You stiffen a bit as your face turn more red, smiling widely with surprise. Alastor was just frozen, not even taking a glance at you, oh he was so embarrassed and anxious about your reaction. Maybe he struck a nerve, or he was too straightforward.

A small giggle left your lips as you covered your mouth with your hand. Gulping a large lump, Alastor slowly looked down at your giggling self. His confusion level was high and it was going to get even higher if he doesn't fix this asap. As much as he finally got in a relationship with you, he still didn't know what to do. You placed your hand on top of his, smiling lovingly at him. A tingly feeling in your chest bloomed, just like your first kiss with him.

"I love you, Lucas." You cooed softly, giving him a closed-eye smile. It felt a bit embarrassing to say that out loud, but you would have to suck it up because you were gonna be telling him often.

Alastor suddenly felt a bit uneasy, even if you really did say it with sincerity, the way you said it when you were dying was like he never was going to see you again.

"L-Lucas… I l.. l-love.. you.."

It felt sickening to hear it like that, it made him feel dull. But when he hears it from you in that sweet shy tone, that could make him weak in the knees, he wanted to make sure you're the only one to say that to him, first and last.

"I love you too, darling.." He replied with a warmhearted sigh, his grin widening as he looked like a lovesick teenager. You snuggled up close to him as you both continued to walk down the hall.

Wow, imagine being like this all the time.. How lucky you are to finally have someone who loved you and you loved them after so many decades alone.

Maybe with Alex, it could be a lot better for him to get some more experience with babies. Maybe even have one of your own with hi– Oop, here comes the dizzy dizzy. Now your mind was blank and mushy, your feet were stumbling a bit making you lean on Alastors body.

"Are you alright, dear?" He asked worryingly as he held you tightly in case you lose balance.

After a minute, you didn't respond. Alastor looked down to see you had a serious face with no smile and just looking straight ahead of you.

"Who knew the time when the first clock was made?" You questioned sternly, squinting your eyes for 'effect'.

"(Y/n), What the fu–"

꧁꧂

With a sigh, Alastor carefully laid the baby in the oak brown crib, hoping he would sleep during the night this time. The sad part was that you weren't with him to help him with baby duty, because SOMEONE (cough, Charlie, cough) made him watch the bairn at night. Once he was secured in the bed, he stared down at the child that was sleeping soundly and his messy black and red hair all over his dull sandpaper skin face.

Maybe the kid wasn't so bad for him to handle. At least he had some help taking care of him, and now with you awake and more experience with the small ones, things would be a lot easier. Maybe, just maybe, he could get used to the afterlife style as a 'father' and do something his own couldn't even do.

A pair of arms wrapped around his slim torso startling him barely enough to almost make him squeal, thankfully he didn't.
"Al.. Baby, sweetheart. Come to bed…" You mumbled sleepily into his back quietly, snuggling in closer for warmth. He smiled softly and chuckled at your weak, yet effective plea. Your arms were feebly embracing his body, letting him simply turn around without moving you from your spot.

"Yes, bedtime. In the morning, you can play with the tot as much as you like." He needled as he snapped his fingers to politely change you into some comfortable nightmare, his tone was soft like he was talking to a child. You let out a groan against his chest, in his view, seemingly angry.

As much as you wanted to wake up from your drunk self to stop yourself from spilling the tea, you couldn't control anything. You wanted them to be uninformed and safe from this demon, but it's what they say. A drunken man's words are their sober thoughts. Who knows, maybe he won't believe you and brush it off as just nonsense.

"But I can't… Mr. Watchman is go-gonna take me back to the darkroom.." You sniffed depressingly, tears forming in your (E/c) eyes. Honestly, he thought you were spitting out gibberish, but saying something like, 'Watchman' and 'Darkroom' was a bit too strange and, in your tone, scary for you to say. Alastor raised a brow at you and sat you down on the bed with his hands gripping your shoulders.

"What.. 'Watchman'?" He asked cautiously. If this was the time to get answers from you, he would take advantage to finally find out what caused you to be in such a condition. You let out a whimper and rubbed your palm, to which he noticed were now gloved.

They weren't on before were they? He was probably too distracted to even notice, but you weren't really the one for wearing gloves unless it was important. Perhaps whatever you were covering could lead on to a clue, maybe even find whoever did this and capture them.

He slowly led his hands down to yours, the fabric felt thin and made of leather. His thumb ran across your palm, feeling nothing but you manage to let out a small quiet cry of pain. Alastor peeked at your (E/c) orbs that had black tears in them. He really wished you didn't suffer like this, it hurt him to see you in pain because of someone inflicted on you.

Gently removing the (F/c) glove off your hand, the skin on your wrist looked like it was all wrinkly and crispy, but once he continued, his whole heart stopped in a second.

Your other hand grabbed his wrist from going further, your grip was really tight and almost bone-crushing. Thankfully you got to sober up from when you rubbed your skinned palm, but it was too much of a risk to have anyone know about your injuries. Yes, it did hurt, but it's the only way to have them away from harm's way. Your dull (E/c) eyes stared at the deer with streaks of black running down your cheeks. He stared back with his red ones written with shock and concern, his body was frozen, and didn't know what to do.

"Let's just go to sleep." You uttered tiredly, you let go of his hand and carefully pulled the hem of the glove back on your forearm. He didn't protest it as he just stood there looking at your hands. You gently got on your knees and crawled to the other side of the bed facing the door and slowly pulled the dark blood red blankets over your body.

A feeling of concern and sorrow washed over him as he watched you lay there motionless. Sure, you could be drastic at times, but he had never seen you like that, this whole thing was worrying him and maybe even having him be more protective about you and your health.

He took a glimpse at Alex before sighing, he was still asleep and not crying, the best he had done so far. Maybe he could apologize in the morning, he might've stepped a bit out of line for your taste. His fingers snapped and his clothes changed into his usual pajamas.
With a wave of a hand, the lights softly faded out as he silently slipped under the blankets. Well, yeah he knows he kinda made you feel uncomfortable and maybe even mad, but that didn't mean you had to sleep alone with those emotions.

Just as you were about to close your eyes and let the tears in your eyes dry out, strong careful arms wrapped around your waist as your back was pressed up against something firm. Chills ran down your spine, the warmth of his body felt so calming and the aura was friendly and loving, almost like it was saying, "I'm here for you no matter what."

Your sight started to get blurry with tears as your body slightly shook against his. Alastor laid his chin on your shoulder, his breath barely heard from your ear.
"I'm sorry, love.." Was all he could say. He was still somewhat processing your intense mood change when he was about to uncover your hands. It was just really odd to see you so serious about an injury. You would have no problem coming to him when you were hurt when you both were alive, so why were you protective now?

The darkness faded into your sight as you were about to respond. You really wanted to tell him you were fine, that you were just happy you got to see him one last time before spending endless days in that torturous room. That his smile would be the last thing you got to see before sacrificing yourself to keep everyone else safe.
Your eyelids began feeling heavy and were unable to keep them open. All you could do was let out one last whimper before falling into the void of either sleep or trauma.

Alastor felt your body relax, but no reply. He had figured you had fallen asleep already, although that was probably a good thing, he just wanted you to know he wouldn't do it again if it meant you were to be angry and insecure about it. He too had scars he didn't want you to see, for him, he thought of them as the mistakes he did and was just his punishment. But as he laid there with you in his arms, it was a relief to know that you at least didn't pull away from him. He nuzzled lightly into your neck, inhaling your sweet scent of flowers you magically managed to keep. The smell made him feel at peace, the much-needed sleep he desired settling in as he held you closely, slowly being surrounded by darkness himself. The only thing he could never ask for more was your love and the possible family he was going to have.

☾︎✩☽︎

The air felt freezing and tense, faint drilling of some kind of tool was heard in the background. Some type of cold material was around your wrist that was assuming holding you in place. This time, it felt like you were standing up and not on the floor. Your back was pressed up against something smooth and cold as well. The drilling noises started to get louder and louder the more you gained consciousness, your ears felt like it was vibrating violently to the point it almost made you wince. Every part of your limbs felt numb and aching, almost like you've already been tortured but never felt it.

Your eyes started to slowly open up to see a ball of blinding light shined in your orbs. Somehow you didn't even flinch at it, but it was hurting your sight pretty bad. A small groan left your mouth as you tried to move, but your muscles felt weak. The most you could hear were rattles of the shackles on your wrists and ankles, they felt tighter this time as if so you couldn't get out of them.

"Finally awake, took you long enough."

Fear and shock ran through your veins the second you heard that voice, it sounded, even more, deeper than last time. He seemed mad, or annoyed, even you knew that was probably a bad thing to hear. You blinked a couple of times before adjusting to the yellow light. Immense pain started to pump throughout your body, your whole figure arched in pain as cries spilled from your mouth. Small laughter erupted from the man, amused by your pain and pathetic weeps. Your eyes bulged out of your sockets as you thrashed around for ease.

I see you had your fun, it only seems fair if I have some too..~” The man chuckled sinisterly.

A few seconds passed of complete pain, the torture came to stop, your body felt like it was burning and fell back on the steel wall-like surface. You let out a small whimper and slowly lifted your head up, the room was dimly lit from the one light bulb in the chamber, but definitely not the one you were in before. A black cloth was the first thing you could see in your vision, most likely from a coat. It looked like it was torn and holes were ripped in it, the texture of the fabric appeared to be a rare type of wool, something you’ve never seen in your life/afterlife, or in your studies on Earth. You pushed yourself and decided to finally meet this ‘kidnapper’ of yours. The more you rose your head up, the more your view followed up the males' tall slim figure.

You know, it’s been such a pain in the ass waiting for this moment. I guess you never change.” He groaned annoyingly, his hand scratching the back of his collar-covered neck. You growled weakly, trying to hold up your guard as long as you can. The most you could make out was his messy New York blue hair, and some kind of horn showing past his head, the tip looked like a sword form but skinny and black. Something shining beside him caught your attention, the glistening light of the steel cart tray showed a series of tools laid out across from it.

The ones you could see were sharp and long, it reminded you of some equipment from a hospital, mostly from surgeries. But one tool you were quite familiar with was the tongue tearer. A type of torture tool used back in the 1500s, the research from your 20’s really paid off. While you were somewhat proud of yourself for knowing such a piece of dangerous equipment, you also felt unsteady and on guard for what was to come. The man turned to glance at you, his orange eye analyzing every detail of your body, you glared in return but noticing some kind of scales or maybe little horns growing out of his left side.

With all your strength, you tried to bring your hand to your face as you felt some sort of liquid running down your cheek, the minute you moved, sparks of black fire burst from the chains. A deadly shock of electricity shot through your whole body, making you shriek and your body to curl up as you pulled on the shackles, not even caring if your palms were getting scraped on the iron. Smoke levitated from your limbs, sadistic guffawing came from the man, his laughter felt disgusting to hear, unbearable to even describe it.

Your vision faded in and out from the pain, black circles forming around you as the man grabbed something from the tray of tools. As curious as you may be, the shocks finally stopped, leaving you panting and back on the cold wall surface to give you a small break. The blue haired man held something up to inspect it, giving you the chance to peek for yourself. A small, yet sharp, electric drill rotated in his hand, the light giving off a ray from the steel shining in your eye. Endless possibilities of how he could use them were running through your head, but the one question in your mind was how you were going to avoid it.

"Although you might have been a real sweetheart, all good things must come to an end!" He exclaimed happily, yet very creepily. You scowled at him as he came closer with the tool in hand, his face looked like a psychopaths', pupils were slits and lips formed a big smile that showed his sharp fangs on his white teeth. The tiny horns on his face led down to his neck with double one's on his head, the tips of them looked like a different color, a lighter grey. Your eyes widen when you figure out what it was, if you were to touch it, even have it stabbed down to your deeper skin layer, the poison could kill you within a few minutes.

"As much as I wanted to savor this, time is precious. It's only a matter of who and what will get to us first, isn't that right, (Y/n)?~" The man lifted your chin up to look at him through those murderous orange eyes. You clenched your teeth with anger, not even giving him a blink in response. He smirked smugly at you, like he wasn't even bothered by your no reply. Perhaps that was a mistake…

In a second, the drill was shifted to your arm hanging from the roof by the cuffs. You side-glanced the machine, eyes widening once you caught in to what he was doing.
"Now, just to confirm.. I wouldn't really want to call this whole occasion torture. But much more as…" He didn't finish his sentence as he pulled the trigger, activating the drill. The drill made a buzzing noise that made you gasp and scream as the bit plunged into your left bicep. Every nerve in your arm jumped and sprouted with pain as blood leaked down your triceps. Tears formed in your eyes while you squirmed under the males shadow.
"Revenge~"

His other hand grasped your neck, constricting your windpipe from letting any air in or out of your lungs. You stared up at him with choked out noises trying to have any oxygen go in your throat. He wrapped around your neck and slowly lifted you up as the drill bit successfully drilled out your arm. The color of his eye changed from orange to blood red, that familiar kind of red you've seen before.
"Ain't it a bitch when karma comes around and gets back at ya?" He chuckled darkly, his voice changing to that deep husky one to Alastor's much higher pitched tone. You tried your hardest to loosen his hand as the drill was roughly taken out of your fresh hole, making you wince at the agonizing sensation all over your arm.

There was no way you could survive this, he had you all tied up with no escape whatsoever. But, your ankle chains felt loose and hopefully longer than your wrists. Your sight started to fall in and out of darkness, signalling you that you couldn't hold on for another minute. Just as you were about to pass out, your leg instinctively kicked forwards into the males midsection, earning a loud yelp followed by a groan. He flinched back from your spot to clutch his crotch in pain, making you drop back down to your previous position that made you choke out a breath. The small dip might have caused some damage to your arms and legs, the worst case scenario was that it could've broken, better yet, dislocated them from the rough yank.

"You skank!" He yelled out angrily with a small quiet whimper. His legs limped slightly as he shoved the drill in your other arm while giving you a good punch right in the cheek. Your body arched off the wall with an irritated yell and cry, the feeling from both your arm and cheek felt unbearable to stand. The blood from your new hole squirted out as you felt the drill stab your bone. Thrashing and squirming didn't help you calm the pain down, but it managed to lead the bit away from your bone through the space in the middle. As you were about to make another move, another punch came into contact with your jaw as the bit screwed out of your arm. Before you could let out one more scream of agonizing suffering, your entire eyesight turned black in a second.

☾︎✩☽︎

You gasped for air as you felt yourself panting heavily, everything around you was warm and soft. Some sort of fabric fell on your lap that just left you staring into space. It felt like a large amount of weight got dropped on your shoulders as you tried to look back at the dream. It was so real yet, so fake. Like you were there but not really entirely.

Alastor jumped from his position when he felt something pull out of his arms roughly. He looked beside him to see you sweating like crazy with your face really pale like you saw a ghost. It was starting to get concerning that you would get nightmares out of nowhere, so far you weren't getting them since you were alive. He supported himself up by the elbow and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Darling, are you okay..?!" He asked quietly, but loud enough for you to hear. You didn't even flinch at his voice as you couldn't hear anything but that demon's voice. It just echoed in your mind while you still felt his hand around your neck that blocked your air path to oxygen. Your hand slowly lifted itself to your sore neck, where he once held you till you almost passed out.

"(Y/n)!" Alastor called out as he shook you gently. With a blink, you snapped out of your trance and took a deep breath of air. Honestly, it felt good breathing in that warm delicious air again. How could you have taken it for granted all this time? After this, it was definitely a valuable thing.

You looked to your side finding Alastor looking back at you worryingly. It seems like the pentagram sun had barely come out, the rays of light shined through the curtains making the room light up a bit. Sighing lightly, you plopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling. "(Y/n), answer me. Are you okay?" Alastor repeated more sternly this time, his smile turned into a line of concern as this wasn't the time to be all happy and shit.

But his question, that really got you thinking. Were you really okay? Or are you just going insane as the days go by? To be frank, you didn't want to find out.

Awareness finally made it into your head that led you to look at the deer looming over you with a face full of worry. It was thoughtful he was concerned about you even though you had woken him up from a peaceful sleep, to which you know he hadn't been getting. You gave him a tired smile in response, "I'm fine. Just a small scare."

It came to mind that you were sober enough to realize you were in your (F/c) nightgown. The scars from the whippings and lashes were all over your back and some on your neck that were barely showing in the light. Insecurity bubbled in your head as you pulled the blanket just below your chin.
"Let's go back to sleep before Charlie comes in and wakes up the baby.." You suggested sweetly. Alastor let out a quiet breath through his nose, brushing the situation off for now. He laid back down with the blanket over his shoulders. The feeling he had just wouldn't go away, it was sorta obvious you were lying, but he just figured you were embarrassed to talk about it.

He turned to his side and placed his hand on your cheek, causing you to wince a bit at the invisible pain. You glanced at him with dull eyes, barely any sparkles in there like they used to.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" He reminded softly, his thumb caressing your cheek with care. A small smile formed on your lips as you leaned into his touch. It felt comforting to have him so soft and careful, just like when you both were alive.

You nodded slightly with blush covering your cheeks, "It's just.. Something else. Really stupid." Trying to throw him off was the best for you right now. Even though you can't go back to sleep after what JUST happened was a big no no. Especially if it's you getting tortured like that, so hardcore…

Alastors' eyes softened, his heart was beating a bit faster at how shy you were getting now. But the fact you were getting sudden nightmares were, hard to say, scaring him. As he had said before, he wasn't going to be trying into something you were uncomfortable telling. He would wait months until you were ready. (Such a committing boyfriend here ladies and gents.)

Out of nowhere, you wrapped your arms around his torso with your face smushed into his chest. Alastor chuckled quietly and embraced yours gently as he laid his head in between your horns.

"Sing me a song.." You muttered shyly, a tiny smirk forming on your lips. It would be nice to hear his singing voice again, after the party it was just blank, like it popped out of your memories. But perhaps it could give you a break and give you some sleep with actual happy, non-violent, dreams.

A small hum left his lips, millions of songs he could sing were endless. But one to put you to sleep, oh he had one. He rubbed small circles of your back as he started to hum out the tune. Your back arched just a tad but not too noticeable for him to feel. Those scars were just forming and were very sensitive, you just had to bear with it until you got used to the pain.

"Whenever it's early Twilight,
I watch 'til a star breaks through.
Funny, it's not a star I see,
It's always you..~"

You let out a small snort and a laugh that came soon after realizing what song he was singing. He smiled hearing your laughter, it made him feel better and held you closer to his body. Like hell he was going to waste an operation with a song he knew front and back.

"Whenever I roam through roses,
And lately, I often do..
Funny, it's not a rose I touch,
It's always you~"

He continued as he kissed your small black and white horns. You couldn't help but blush, the feeling of his lips on your sensitive horns could've made you squeal, but you kinda liked the feeling. Maybe this is what one calls love and affection. If it was, then you could really get used to it. Especially after the last demon, oh yeah, this is the type you could love. (Angel didn't really count, just to clarify.)

"If a breeze caresses me,
It's really you strolling by.
If I hear a melody,
It's merely the way you sigh…"

The soft tune he sang started to have the sleepy affect on you. Memories came back to when he would sing you to sleep when you couldn't after long work days or nightmares. Tears pricked your eyes as you snuggled closer to his warmth, his chest vibrating as he sang.

"Wherever you are, you're near me,
You dare me to be untrue.
Funny, each time I fall in love,
It's always you~"

A tired giggle left your lips, your hand weakly smacking his arm playfully. "You're so cheesy, Lucas.." Alastor cackled with a kiss on your forehead. It was enough to make you relax, his voice, laughter, even breathing can make you calm down in a second. How are you so lucky to be here with him? If you looked more into, Hell was supposed to be a punishing world for the damned. But now, it was only like an unforeseen destiny.

"Only for you, my love~" He cooed childishly, poking your sides. You giggled and squirmed against his body, Alastor laughed from your contagious chuckles, it felt refreshing hearing you laugh like nothing was ever happening. Even if you were just being cautious about some things, he just wanted you to smile and laugh, that's all he wanted from you.

You settled down and stared into his red eyes, that smile giving his handsome face an extra feature. A small pang of fear stabbed your heart, that mans' voice still lingering in your head from your dream. Could you even call it that? At least you weren't unconscious for 3 days again.

"Ain't it a bitch when karma comes around and gets back at ya?"

It was engraved in your brain, but it still left questions in your head. All you wanted to know was who they were. Who you had damaged back then, if you had to be honest, there were tons that could have wanted revenge on you. There were types of months where you would go on a mini rampage yourself, but only because it was only instinctual. Maybe you killed someone's loved one and just disappeared without any explanation. Well.. If you put it like that, yeah you sound like a dick.

But, it could be any demon. At this point, you stand vulnerable if the tortures go on. The torture aside, who could've known Alastor was the best demon to imposter? Besides over 200 demons seeing you both kiss on the stage, but having that much guts to even disguise as him and trick you into suffering internally, well kudos to them.

"I mean it." Alastor added in a quiet tone, his arms back around your waist protectively. You broke out of your trance and raised a brow, shaking off your weird feeling from the small session you had in your head. The air suddenly felt cold and somewhat tense, but it also felt normal, the way it was tickling your exposed arms felt weird and abnormal.

"Mean.. What?" You asked curiously, laying your hands beside your face, luckily the gloves were still on and safe. Alastor's smile shrunk a tad before glancing away, his cheeks reddening. "When I say 'I love you'. I want you to know I mean it." A small blush covered your cheeks, those little words making their way to your heart that could've made you do something drastic, but you managed to contain yourself.

Smiling coyly, you let out a tiny chuckle with your hands laid on his cheek. Although your hands might have been gloved, he still couldn't get enough of your touch, that something he has been yearning for. "I know I've said some things that were harsh and untrue.. But the feelings I have for you are faithful to its purest."

Ah geez, now you really did feel like a dick.. That scene from the hallway when you started the scheme with Angel made you feel guilty about what you had said to him. Maybe he might have crossed the line to the point you struck him for the first time, but what you had said was worse. Telling him that you wished you never met him, even regretting that you had helped him in the alleyway where you first met him was just downright horrible for you to say, even back then you knew it was wrong.

"Likewise.. Mine were more terrible. But it was just from the heat of the moment, as they say.." You mentioned awkwardly, sifting your gaze to the balcony door that was covered with the blinds. Alastor noticed your mood changed at the memory, but he never really blamed you for it in the first place. After he had the literal sense knocked into him, he did realize how cruel and hurtful it sounded, deep inside of him told him he was lying and didn't mean it, but the big meanie of a demon said the opposite.

He ran his hand up to your cheek to make you look into his eyes, just to be sure you were going to listen. "It's in the past. We can still make our future, if that's what you still want of course." His thumb rubbed against your skin softly as he leaned closer til your noses were touching. You gave him an adored grin before closing the gap between you two with your lips meekly planted on his. He flinched slightly at the sudden kiss but melted into it soon after. The sensation of your gentle lips bussing on his made his heart flutter with excitement (not in that way, perverts.) and adoration that it could explode.

As soon as you were about to lean into the kiss, (MhmHM getting heated are we?? SIKE) a loud knock on the door made you both back away embarrassingly. It was then you saw the red lights shining through the curtains, only signalling it was early in the damn morning.

"Alastor?? (Y/n), it's time to wake up!~"

Charlie… You and Alastor thought with a sigh. It was incredible how you managed to stay up 2 hours just talking even though it felt like just a few minutes. Guess it's true what they say, time goes quicker with the ones you love. You lazily looked back at him with a soft smile, seeing him do the same thing but he looked a bit more tired than you if you had to be honest. A small chuckle left both your lips, the ironic thing about you both was how easily you get distracted to where you didn't even go back to sleep.

Alastor gave you one last peck on the lips before lifting the blankets off his body and standing up to stretch. You laid there frozen for a second before letting out a small squeak into your hand. A small coo came from the crib with it rocking a little, Alastor glanced at the wooden bed seeing the child slowly awakening from his slumber.

He smiled and made his way to the infant whining and lightly thrashing around. "Good morning, lad. Seems like you had a peace rest." The deer murmured to the baby. He carefully secured his hands under his arms and slowly picked him up from the bed. Alex let out a tired mumbling noise as he laid his head on Alastors shoulder. You had already got up from the bed and was now stretching while watching the two boys. Honestly, it would've made you cry seeing how much he had changed with the little ones. At first, he HATED them, but look at him now, holding one in his arms like it was his own. It managed to bring a single tear in your eye, they're adorableness overwhelming you to the max.

"You have yet given him a name." He mentioned as he walked to the wardrobe. His statement left you in a stump. But he was right, that made you wonder what they have been calling the baby this whole time.

You hummed while quickly wiping the tear from your eye. If this was the chance to give your 'son' a name, it had to be with meaning, something that meant something to you and him all to together. Alastor let you think, but he tried to keep his laughter to himself when he saw your 'thinking (Y/n)' pose. One hand on your chin, just scratching or tapping, and the other on your hips rocking side to side. It was adorable how you do things without knowing. He smirked teasingly as shook his head, his eyes glancing down to the bairn looking up at him from his shoulder. His red and green eyes just stared at his red ones the whole time. Like Alastor was the only one he had been the most familiar with.

"You're going to have such a great mother…" He whispered dreamily, giving the baby a small head pat. His shadow appeared behind him to take a look in the wardrobe, since his master was too 'busy'. Not that he was particularly complaining. But he has been caring for the child and trying to figure out why you blacked out was busting his ass the last couple of days. They didn't even get to go on their daily carnage yesterday because of you. The shadow rolled his eyes and grabbed a onesie that said, "Of course I'm cute, look at my dad!" He honestly had gone soft ever since you slapped him, but his shadow thought it was pathetic for him to change like that for just one woman.

A small gasp left your mouth the moment you had thought of a name. You snapped your fingers and smirked. "Ethan!" Alastor chuckled while laying the baby down to change out of his pajamas. His shadow laid it beside him, glaring at you while doing. You noticed its intense stare, the once blue shadow slowly started to turn yellow, then to red. All you did, all you have thought, you gave it a two finger wave with a wink and smile. He blinked in surprise, red turning into light pink, flustered by the audacity you had to even smile at him.

"Wonderful name, my love!" Alastor exclaimed cheerily whilst taking the baby's foot out of the leg sleeve. Ethan had been dozing off the entire time, like he had barely gotten any rest at all, but which was also good as to being cooperative with getting changed without fussing.

Once he was in his day onesie, you snapped your fingers to change yours into white long sleeved crop top with black pajama leggings. Maybe you're getting used to some of the new generation clothing. Perhaps that could stop Angels yapping about changing your 'style'. You let out a yawn, that was then interrupted with a kiss from that teasing deer. It made you squeal in surprise, but not being able to kiss back as he backed away too quickly. Alastor chuckled and carefully handed you the baby, cooing happily once in your arms while opening his wardrobe door. You playfully glared at him as you wrapped your arms around the boy.

Ethan giggled and placed both his tiny hands on your cheek, a smile forming on your lips as you leaned into his soft gentle touch. Placing your hand on the door knob, you gave a side-glance to the deer with a smirk, his shadow flipping through his selection of clothes.

"See you downstairs, Al!" You chirped, carefully fixing Ethan's position in your arms. Alastor's smile widened even more as he gave you a small wave, his other hand grabbing onto an outfit that his shadow picked out for him. That could be a surprise later, for now, all you had to do was survive the wave of questions during breakfast.

With a sigh, you opened the door that the hall lights were partly blinding you from seeing. Maybe your eyes were just sensitive to lights, that would explain a lot of those blinding moments. Charlie stood there with Vaggie hand in hand just talking to each other like the adorable little couple that they are. The second she heard the door open, she stopped blabbering about whatever it was and looked at you with awed eyes.

You closed the door softly with a chuckle, her baby face was showing again and oh how much it wanted to make you melt like that. Charlie cooed at the baby while Vaggie stood next to you with a slight nudge of the arm.
"Did you manage to give him a proper name?" She asked you curiously, her one eye glancing between you and Ethan who was clapping at the blonde demon, happy bean.

Nodding in response, you cleared your throat to get Charlie's attention, to which she gave immediately. You smiled and held the boy close to your shoulder, gesturing them both to walk with you. They agreed and flooded beside you, their full focus on you.

"Girls, I want you to officially meet…" You announced suspiciously, grinning at their desperate faces for the point. Ethan let out a coo and held his hands up with a big series of giggles, as if on cue. "Ethan!" He blew his tongue that made Vaggie and Charlie laugh, you just smiled and watched them get excited.

Soon, your once happy loving smile was falling down slowly into a line of nothing. In your heart, you were happy, so happy you could've cried at your girls being a couple and playing with the baby. But your mind was too messed up to keep it up. Satan knows how long you could be awake for and then just black out, what would they do then?

But it was only a matter of time before you could get any alone time to see him first..

--------------------------

A/n: well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, another chapter! Be noted I'm finishing this up from school so it might've been sucky the last few paragraphs.  It be thankful that this one was 8,000 WORDS

A bit if a spilling beaners, but pretty SOON, the book is gonna end and boom! SEQUEL!!

That's all I have to say, see you later my lovely sinners!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.9K 49
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 144 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
57.6K 1.5K 23
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง!" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง? ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...