The YouTube Hunger Games

By Jakken_Dean

40 YouTuber kidnapped and forced to fight for their life including Pewdiepie, Grace Helbig, Jenna Marbles, Sh... More

The YouTube Hunger Games
Chapter 1 - Plotting and Planning
Chapter 2 - Welcome One and All
Chapter 3 - Contractually Obliged
Chapter 4 - Drunken Disaster
Chapter 5 - Setbacks
Chapter 6 - Order
Chapter 7 - Practise Makes Perfect
Chapter 8 - Enemies
Chapter 9 - Work it Out
Chapter 10 - Pre-game Preparation
Chapter 11 - Foul Play
Chapter 12 - Drama
Chapter 13 - Bringing it Back
Chapter 14 - Rehabilitation
Chapter 15 - Stunning Show
Chapter 16 - The Arrival
Chapter 17 - Personal Game
Chapter 18 - Forgiveness
Chapter 19 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Chapter 20 - Teamwork
Chapter 21 - The Control Room
Chapter 23 - A Hel of a journey
Chapter 24 - The Recap Chapter
Chapter 25 - Times are Tuff
Chapter 26 - A Midnight Snack
Chapter 27 - Goodbye Friend

Chapter 22 - Caving In

641 21 31
By Jakken_Dean

Day 3 1:14pm

My Harto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Minx - Michelle

Grace's Point of View

'Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o,' Hannah cooees down the subway station sized tunnel. Her voice bouncing around the walls until it fades into a gentle whisper and then into nothing.

For who knows how long, we've been wandering through the biggest cave-tunnel thing I've ever seen. It is moulded into almost a perfect arch with the occasional stalactite protruding down from the roof like icicles. The path in front of us is dark. The only indication of the time is the occasional spot of light shining through a manhole in the roof. The path is rocky and bumpy. Human-sized boulders scattered along the journey. Every footstep we take is echoed around the walls. It's quite safe to assume that we'll be alone for quite some time.

'No one can hear us, can they?' Hannah queries, cupping her hand around her mouth as though she's going to shout more meaningless sentences.

'I sure hope not,' I reply. Although, a part of me thinks that there's someone behind us everywhere we go. It has happened too many times when I've heard a rock hit the floor and then I go into a panic. I almost knocked Hannah straight out when she tapped me on the shoulder to ask if she could have a drink. Not that we have much anyway. We've got just enough water to moisten the tongue and nothing else.

Hannah proceeds to exclaim a series of obscenities. I can only imagine the censorship the editors are using right now. It's not long before I join in. There's just something about being a pain in the ass that is beyond satisfying in a situation like this. But, even things like that get boring after a while. Hannah falls silent and I quickly follow. There's an uneasy tension in the air. The look on Hannah's face is one of despair and deep thought.

'Hannah?' I start up. 'Is something bothering you?'

She keeps her gaze away from me. Her feet beginning to scuff along the ground as she walks, her feet kicking tiny stones that fall in her way. I've never seen Hannah go from bubbly and happy to angsty and miserable with such little notice.

'Something's wrong with all of this, Grace,' she murmurs. Her voice saddened yet uncertain. 'I can't put my finger on it but there's definitely something going on.'

I can only agree with her.

'I'm pretty sure everything's wrong with this. The meaningless slaughter of innocent people is definitely sick and twisted,' I bring up. She gives me a look that suggests that she's thinking about something different.

'You saw Tyler… Didn't you?' She asks.

'Only at the cornucopia. And maybe at the dinner party we had way at the beginning,' I recount, thinking back to the start of this madness. 'And of course we were friends before -'

'It wouldn't take an idiot to realise that Tyler isn't the real Tyler. If you get what I mean.' She interrupts. 'I was living with Tyler right after I woke up in a hospital. And before that, It was the night of the dinner party. I don't remember what caused me to end up in a hospital or how long I was in hospital for.'

I proceeded to tell Hannah about the chandelier crash that injured just under half of the guests including herself. I told her how she and Tyler were the only ones that ever came back and about incidents such as the one with Ian and Jenny. She stayed quiet as the information sunk in. The sound of the cogs churning in her head.

'Hold on. How many people were there after the chandelier crash." Detective Hannah enquires. Her chin resting on a balled fist of pondering.

'Umm… Well…' I stutter. I pull up my fingers and do a quick head count, muttering names under my breath as I go. 'There was 24, I think… YES! That would be right because I shared dorm number 12 which was the dorm at the far end of the hall.  Every room was shared between two people so it would be 24.'

'And when Tyler and I came back, that'd be 26?' Hannah continues. 'But there were only 25 people at the cornucopia.'

'I'm sure there was only 2- What's that noise?'

Instinctively, we go quiet. A faint Tinking noise can be heard.

'What's that?' Hannah points down the tunnel. My eyes follow her finger down to an object attached to a parachute descending through a hole in the roof. The thing kind of resembles a massive grenade.

'RUUUUUUUUUUUN!'

Hannah grabs my arm and pulls me in the opposite direction of the bomb. Our feet stomping heavily as I stumble to get my footing. My blonde hair swaying around my face like it's nobody's business.

'MY SHOE CAME OFF!' I scream into the chaos. Hannah doesn't seem to hear me as she does not show any sign of slowing down. 'STAHP!'

I dig my exposed heel into the ground and twist into a water ski position, forcing Hannah to slow down.

'What're you doing?!' She exclaims still trying to pull my body.

'I left my shoe behind,' I pant resting my hands on my knees. I stumble back towards my shoe and put it on. Maybe it wasn't a bomb after all. Or maybe it was but it wasn't active. Something is telling me to go back and get it. Curiosity maybe?

I run.

'GRACE?!'

I head back for the bomb with Hannah in quick pursuit. I dodge the boulders and almost land flat on my face a few times but I make it before Hannah. The bomb resembles some kind of Minecraft egg and is surprisingly heavy. On the top, there is a sort of tap that I assume opens the egg. I rip the parachute away and twist the handle.

'GRACE NO!'

The egg bursts open. A series of thumps follow.

'What… is this? Hannah wonders slowly approaching me.

Scattered around the floor is a few foreign objects. I can make out a bundle of rope, a drink bottle, a whistle and another egg labelled first aid kit. I dive for the water and guzzle it down making sure I leave enough for Hannah.

'There's a note!' Hannah shouts shaking some paper around the air. 'It says: "To Grace: Good Luck courtesy of @just-do-it-tomorrow, @HadAHartbigAttackk, @Sara12928, @trinitroyler, @MrNapkin." Why didn't I get one of these?'

I take the note off Hannah in exchange for the bottle of water. She gulps it down and wipes her mouth passing me back the drink bottle.

'How are we going to carry all this?' I ask, tucking the drink bottle under my arm and the first aid kit clutched in my hand.

We discussed various ways, most involving the rope, that we could heist this equipment through the cave. We could have put some of it in the back pack I picked up at the cornucopia but it kind of sailed into the ocean during a particular incident. In the end, we formed some kind of woven rope satchel that would carry the equipment. We continue our journey into the cave.

'I see lights!' Hannah screams with delight. 'We're almost out!'

Just as Hannah said, a beam of light is shining from the end of the cave but then that light turns into two. And then the noise kicks in. BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRR! The increasing pitch is almost deafening. Those lights certainly aren't from the outside and it's moving towards us. My mind goes into panic mode, I flutter around the cave looking for a place to hide. I find a boulder hopefully big enough to hide me from view. Hannah runs behind me. We're either going to live or die together. It actually sounds quite like a motorbike. My eardrums beating frantically. Suddenly, the roar of a motor passes where we hide and continues to fly off down the cave. Dust flying up from everywhere forcing its way through my respiratory system. From what I got to see, it was some kind of TRON scooter thing but the driver stayed unidentifiable.

'Do you think they saw us?' Hannah whispers through the quiet hum of the distant motor.

'I think we're safe,' I return. 'Why do they get a motorbike and not me? Do you think that's what they got in their egg?'

Hannah doesn't seem like she's listening. Her gaze is fixed at the end of the tunnel. She starts walking again. Determination to get out of here has taken over Hannah. Hours flew by and the end is yet to be found.

________________________________________________________________________________

Day 3 7:53pm

Adam's Point of View

'Urh… M-Michele?' I mutter throwing caution to the wind.

'Why are you talking? And don't call me Michele!' Minx scolds me.

Minx and I are sitting in a tree looking down at an end of a dark tunnel. Her only motivation for being here is the delusion that she heard a car go past here. Firstly, there were no cars in the cornucopia and secondly, if there were, they would be absolutely useless in a place like this. I also didn't hear a thing but every time I say something, she tells me to shut up. I'm allowed an opinion as well.

'O-okay… I'm sorry Minx. A-nyway… Why do we have to go into the cave anyway? I'm sure the car is more dangerous than we are.' I state.

'The element of surprise is as powerful as any.' She rambles. She's honestly not making sense any more. 'I'm a hunter.'

She slides down the branch and prepares to land. I cringe. She's roughly twice her height off the ground and she's going to get that corked sensation in her legs for sure. She drops. The branch shakes to a degree I was not prepared for. I'm caught off-guard. I flail around for grips but none are found. I crash to the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jakken_Dean's Point of View

SPONSORING TIME AGAIN!!!

Sponsor voting lines are open. However, I think I may need to explain how the voting worked. I noticed that some people had voted for a few people, which is fine but I only gave a vote for the first name they mention. For example, if they voted for Grace, Hannah and Kelly, then Grace would get the vote because her name was mentioned first. I did this because some people only gave one name which is also fine. If I did count all the names, there would have been a three-way tie.

SO THIS TIME, GRACE CANNOT RECEIVE THE SPONSOR PACKAGE. Could you please make a list of three people in the order you wish to vote. One being who you want to get it the most, this vote will be the most powerful. For example if I wanted to vote for Hannah, Kelly and Shane, then I would go 1. Hannah, 2. Kelly and 3. Shane. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

THE PACKAGE CONTAINS a monkey. I'm really not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing but I'll leave that up to you.

ALSO, there are 5+ spots left for the Dangan Ronpa character competition, thank you to @Fixinq_Life, @Blakiedoo, @x-MissUnderstood-x, @Wolffang1795, @Itmy06, @ItsCypher, @MrNapkin, @Squiggles69 and @Danni_Ziggs for their submissions. It's going to be great fun! I promise! It's about a bunch of high school students forced to kill each other to escape confinement. It doesn't matter if you've never seen the 13 episodes of the anime or played the game before, it will be a new experience for you and hopefully a good one.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
116K 6.4K 40
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...