Most Protected Of All

By AngelinePhilomena

5-year-old Rose was stolen from her family at the young age of 6 months. She has been hopping from foster ho... More

Intro
Mister
Little Ally Way
ABCs
Fainted
My own Duaghter
That is my Daughter!!
Dad.
Home.
Brothers!!!!
Strawberries.
Promise.
Little tummy.
Grand tour.
Pink Crayons.
Note
Scary man.
Dr. Smitt.
Jamming to Music.
My Friends!!!
Never.
Protective.
Note.
BodyGuards.
Dress up then Chocolate.
Grandfather and Grandfather Clock
Burning Note.
Yelling fit.
Ashamed Brothers.
IN HEELS!!!?!???!
Grandma!??!
Exploding Stacy.
Author Note.
Looking pretty.
Sorry
Silent Treatment.
Regret and Sorrow
Sick
Author Note
Hide and seek
Beautiful Lady
Update
Only a Child

Characters

50.9K 583 152
By AngelinePhilomena

Rose Black;

7 years old;

Loves the color blue, always keeps promises.  Loves all of her family. Has never hurt anyone. Doesn't understand adults and their lifestyles. Really Loves Sleeping!!!

The Twins.                                                                                                                                                                         Adem and Ace Black; 

Both are 17 years old;

They are the goofballs of the family but can be really scary if you mess with their family, especially their little sister. They are really into sports and are black belts in karate. Their specialty is handguns. Most laid back but are still overprotective of Rose.

Luke Black;

18 year old;

The mother hen of the family, always makes sure they are all eating their veggies, but don't take his caring ways for granted he can be vicious when you mess with his family. He loves cooking and is really good at it. Overprotective of Rose.

Matt Black; 

20 years old; 

He is almost always moody. He has a temper that only Rose can calm down. He is the Second in command of the mafia. His specialty is knives. Most Overprotective of all over Rose.

Damon Black; 

22 years old;

The Don of the mafia. He is emotionless never showing any emotion, but he will crack a smile for Rose. Most strict of all the brothers. And once he made up his mind there will be no going back. Trained in hand-to-hand combat. Extremely Overprotective of Rose.

Robert Black; 

48 years old;

Retired Don of the mafia. Loves his family a lot and would do anything for them. Extremely overprotective of Rose and a worry nut over her.  

Rose's Foster Father; Jack Fryburg

55 years old;

Mean and extremely abusive toward Rose. Likes to deceive Rose into thinking everything is her fault. Is always drunk and high.

Once again not my pictures, just got them off Google. Well, that is all the Characters, for now, I might add some more later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
354K 6.8K 40
When the Russo's youngest twins Lucas and Laureline were kidnapped at 2 years old. It shattered the family and even the twins. Lucas has spent his wh...
3.9M 106K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...
36.4K 974 33
Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a mother. She was special to them as they...