Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1.1K 106 20
By Koushilicious

"Wooh! Lobsters in Korea are indeed huge and delicious!" Jake exclaimed as he stuffed his face with lobsters.

"Yah. Eat like a prince, Jake" Sunghoon said and Jake just rolled his eyes and laughed after.

After a few more minutes, another waiter came to give their other orders while Jake was still looking at the plates with much enthusiasm in his face.

"Enjoy your meal" the waiter said.

"Thank you!" Jake said and smiled to the waiter. The waiter then nodded respectfully with a small smile before leaving.

"So...What do we have he-- Shrimp?!" Jake said with a shocked face while Sunghoon just looked at him with a disgusted face.

"Eww that's gross" Jake said and just averted his eyes to prevent himself from throwing up.

"Why? You hate shrimps? These are delicious though" Sunghoon said and got one shrimp from the plate and put it immediately to his mouth while Jake was just looking at him as if he was doing nasty things.

"Do you have an allergy, or what?" Sunghoon asked, still clueless why Jake is looking at him like that.

"Sungie, you should not eat that!" Jake said covering his mouth.

"Why?" he asked.

"Sungie, do you know that shrimps are bottom dwellers who feed on parasites and skin that they pick off dead animals? My goodness! It's a big yuck!" Jake said while hugging himself as he felt goosebumps from seeing the shrimps on the plate. Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.

"They are already cleaned, Jake. Don't overreact" Sunghoon said calmly.

"Yah, have you ever eaten cockroaches?" Jake asked which made Sunghoon choke on his food.

"Jake, what the fuck. I am eating" Sunghoon said between his coughs and Jake smirked.

"See? Disgusting, right? Cockroaches and shrimps are just the same, Sungie" Jake said before chugging his drink.

"You're driving me nuts, Jake" Sunghoon said before going back to eating his own food "If you don't like shrimp, you should've just said it. You don't have to--grr!" Sunghoon said, sending shivers to his spine as he remembered cockroaches in front of the table.

Jake then laughed at Sunghoon's reaction and continued eating his dinner.

"Okay, I'll eat all these shrimps since you don't want to" Sunghoon said and put the shrimp on his plate.

"That's eww but thank you, Sungie" Jake said with an adorable smile making Sunghoon feel weird again while looking at Jake.

His smile. Why is he so into his smile?

"Stop that. You smile like your face is about to be torn into half" Sunghoon just said before lifting up his chopsticks to eat again.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"Prince Jaeyoon, wake up" Sunoo woke up his older roommate to do something this morning. Jake then gently rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust his system into his wakefulness.

"Sunoo-yah, it's still early and it is Sunday, we don't have work for today. Let's sleep more" Jake said to Sunoo with eyes still closed. Sunoo was about to shake him once again but Jake tugged his wrist which made him stumble also to Jake's bed beside him.

"Sleep more, Sunoo. Let's rest a little more" Jake said as he put one of his legs into Sunoo's lower body but Sunoo pushed it away from him and spoke.

"Prince Jaeyoon, today is Jay hyung and Jungwonie's third anniversary. Jay already told us to decorate the house while Jungwon is still sleeping" Sunoo said and with that, Jake's eyes widened and he immediately sat on his bed, facing Sunoo on his seat.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me earlier? Oh my Poseidon! Let get there quick while Wonnie is still sleeping" Jake said while quickly fixing his bed. Sunoo just laughed beside him.

"Move faster, little prince. The others are already in the living room. Just go there immediately after fixing yourself" Sunoo told him before leaving Jake inside.

"Okay, Witchy. Wait for me there" Jake said before running to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Right after fixing himself, he immediately went to the living room and saw the others, already starting the decorations. Jake then smiled at the sight. He's happy to celebrate this special day of his two friends.

"Good morning, everyone" Jake greeted while walking down the stairs.

"Oh Jake hyung, you're awake now" Niki said when he saw Jake on the stairs. Jake just replied with a giggle.

In the living room, Jimin, Sunoo and Niki are assigned to decorate the place with lots of aluminum balloons. And yeah, there's a lot, for real though

"Uhmm is Sunghoon already awake?" Jake asked as he roamed his eyes to look for Sunghoon, but he failed. Sunghoon is not there. Is he still sleeping and doesn't have the intention to help?

"Oh Sunghoon is already in the kitchen to start cooking. Maybe you could also go there and help" Jimin said to Jake while inflating the balloon in his hand. Jake then nodded in response and immediately entered the kitchen, reason for him to be welcomed with a delicious smell.

"Woah! Sungie. That smells so delicious. What are you cooking?" Jake asked and went beside Sunghoon who is now busy in front of the stove. Sunghoon turned his head to look at Jake before speaking.

"I'm making a rack of lamb with mustard-shallot sauce, rib-eye steak and Spaghetti with mushroom bolognese for today" Sunghoon said, which made Jake widen his eyes from what he heard.

"Whoa, that's a lot" Jake said, mouth watering at the thought "Just the smell of it is enough to make me hungry" he said.

"You just woke up, right? You should have your breakfast  first" Sunghoon said with his focus still on the pot.

"Yeah, right" Jake said before heading to the table to make himself a coffee and steal one donut on the refrigerator that he doesn't even know who owns. He's really dead if that is Sunoo's.

He then started to eat his breakfast while watching Sunghoon cook in front of him.

"Sungie, what do you think is a good gift? I wanted to give them something but I don't even know what to give" Jake said.

"Jungwon loves baked goods, especially cookies" Sunghoon said, giving Jake an idea of what he should give.

"Ooh.. is that so? I'll just bake for him later" Jake said with a huge smile before continuing his breakfast.

After eating, he immediately washed his mug on the sink and find for the ingredients that he would use.

In a small bowl, he mixed flour, baking soda and salt; then set it aside. He also beat softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until it became fluffy while scraping the side of the bowl occasionally.  After it, Jake then put the chocolate chips on the dough and mixed it evenly.

After all the mixing procedures, he put the dough in the oven and put it on the right temperature to bake the cookies perfectly. He smiled once he was done putting those inside.

Jake is not a professional baker though. He just learnt it from watching his workmates in the coffee shop that he is working as a barista, and if there is no customer inside to order for drink, he also helps inside the kitchen, reason for him to learn from what they do.

"Sungie, Do you need any help while I am waiting for these to be baked?" Jake asked while walking towards Sunghoon's side once again.

"Here, how was it?" Sunghoon asked while putting the spoon in front of him, gesturing Jake to taste the sauce.

Jake then took the spoon on his mouth to taste the sauce that Sunghoon has cooked.

"Woah! It tastes amazing!" Jake exclaimed as he clasped his hand in front of his chest and his eyes shining at the luscious taste of Sunghoon's dish. Sunghoon then chuckled at Jake's reaction.

After a few more minutes, the oven made a 'ting' sound which tells that the cookies are already done.

Jake immediately went to the oven to get the cookies inside and put it on the table to let cool.

"Whoa, the smell is so good, isn't it?" Jake asked but Sunghoon doesn't even reply. Jake then took out his phone to take a photo of his cookies as if it was his masterpiece.

"Here, try some" Jake said when the cookies are already cooled down a bit. He bring one to Sunghoon and put it in his mouth.

"How was it?" He asked. Sunghoon's eyes then widened a little when he tasted the cookie. Wow, he never knew that it'll turn out this good.

"It's fine" Sunghoon said nonchalantly.

Jake was about to say something again but the doorbell suddenly ring so he immediately went to the doors to see who's that.

It was the delivery guy with cake and pizzas. Jake's eyes widened at the sight and received the food immediately to take it inside.

"Now, the foods are ready. I hope Jungwon and Jay would be happy to celebrate their anniversary this year" Jake said and proceed in putting the cookies in a clean box to give Jungwon later.

On the other hand, after showering, Jay excitedly wore the cute hoodie that he bought with Jungwon in the mall and checked himself in the mirror.

"Yah, Jay Park. You look gorgeous today, huh" Jay proudly said while looking at himself in the mirror.

After it, he took a glance on the cute sleeping little bean on his bed and smiled.

"Aish, Jungwon. What did I ever do in my previous life to deserve such an angel like you" Jay whispered in his place and chuckled as he just stared at Jungwon, silently sleeping on his own bed. Jay then walked towards Jungwon and gently sat at the edge of the bed, just beside Jungwon to take a better look at Wonnie while he was in the middle of his dreamland.

Jungwon looks so cute while hugging his bolster, while his cheeks are pushing his lips into a pout and breathing evenly, silently. Jungwon is an angel in Jay's eyes in whatever situation they are in.

Jay then carefully leaned closer to tuck some of Jungwon's bangs that was blocking his beautiful eyes behind his ears and gently caress Jungwon's fluffy cheeks.

Jay smiled at the sight. He can't even believe that their relationship will last long because of how idiot Jay is. Of course, as normal lovers, they also encountered a lot of fights and misunderstandings but they are able to surpass and get rid of those because of how strong their love for each other is.

Actually, even other people are envious of how amazing their relationship is. It was not just a simple likings, not just an infatuation, no sex but full of sweetness and being there for eachother, for best or for worst.

"Happy Third Anniversary, babe" Jay whispered and planted a kiss on the top of Jungwon's head while sniffing the melon scented shampoo that the younger one is using. After it, Jay then sat back again and caressed Jungwon's cheeks once again while staring at his gorgeous face.

After a few more minutes, Jungwon suddenly felt someone on his bed, touching his cheeks so he was alarmed and quickly kicked the man, sitting on his own bed. The man then groaned in pain when his body met the floor, butt first.

And when Jungwon opened his eyes, he immediately saw Jay wincing in pain while rubbing his butt so his eyes widened and put a hand to cover his mouth in shock. He didn't even know that the man was only Jay.

And yes, even in this kinds of situations, Jay still thinks that Jungwon is and angel indeed.

"Yah! You kicked so strong" Jay said while standing up. Jungwon just rolled his eyes and sat on his bed properly.

"Then what are you doing in my bed, huh?" Jungwon asked and Jay sat back in his place right where he was sitting before Jungwon kicked him.

"I was about to wake you up, Wonnie" Jay said and ruffled Jungwon's hair.

"Aish, stop it" Jungwon said while trying to remove Jay's hand on his head and right after he removed his hand, he just stared at Jungwon while smiling as if he was expecting something for Jungwon to say.

"What?" Jungwon asked while furrowing his eyebrows and with that, Jay looked at him with disbelief.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝙷𝚒 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝙽𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙴𝙽'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠... 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔-𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎?

𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚆𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍~

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁❣️
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.5K 43
โit's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!โž - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
116K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
93.6K 4.6K 19
a story where jay and his dad go to their servants house for vacation and there he meets a boy that happened to be servants son . started : 05/05/202...
268K 15.8K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...