โœจ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

Af Xy_Lumiere

Over Protective Osamu still stands just gonna add a few more โœจspiceโœจ into the oneshots. Obviously for those... Mere

ยซMaking some Changesยป
โ„‹โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ด๐“โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ขโ„ดโ„ด๐’น๐“ˆ
๐’ฑโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐“Ž๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐“
๐’ฎ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž
โš ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“พโš ๏ธŽ
โฆ๏ธŽ๐“ค๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ž๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผโฆ๏ธŽ
โœจ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“พ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ญโœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ ๐’œ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐“Š ๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ด๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น ๐Ÿโœจ
๐’œ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’œ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐“Š :)
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ผ..
๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ..
๐’œ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐’น โ„ณ๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐’ฐ
๐“•๐“ธ๐” ๐Ÿฅ€ยซแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€แด‡s แด€แดœยป
๐“๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ..
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท. ๐Ÿฅ€
.โœŒ๏ธŽ.
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“๐“’
๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป..
๐Ÿ˜
โค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ
Congratulations
๐“—๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“—๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ปโœจโœจ
๐“›๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ โ™ซ๏ธŽ
๐“ž๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐”€๐“ช ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผโœจ
Ma'am--
โ„๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐’พ๐’ฟโ„ด๐’ฝ โ„‹๐’ž'๐“ˆ
R. I. P. Iwa-Chan-San
I have decided.
๐šƒ๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐š˜
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐š˜ ๐™ท๐™ฒ
Rant โœจ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป..
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“พ..
So
Iฬ‘ฬˆwฬ‘ฬˆaฬ‘ฬˆ!
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?
I'm Back! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’…โœจ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท..?
Another A/N
I need help-
Ships and why I ship them
How the whole 'MommyKawa' Thing started
Shirabu woke up and chose โœจ Violence โœจ
โ„‹๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž โ„ฌ๐“โ„ด๐“ˆ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“‚ ๐ŸŒธ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐ŸŒœโœจ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโœจ๐ŸŒ›
A/N
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
I am so mad
update
His Older Brother
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ท๐“ช๐“๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ
Hello!
Im just gonna dump out prompts here lol

โ„ฑโ„ด๐“ ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€

1.4K 42 22
Af Xy_Lumiere

"Tell me.. What's your name child..?"

As Oikawa stated the question the child slowly opened his mouth and let out an inaudible whisper which of course Oikawa heard due to him being a demon.

"Atsumu.."

As the child said his name the box from Oikawa's coat dropped to the ground creating a thud which spread across the room and brought the two out of their trance to look at the box.

The box shook and bounced slightly as if something wished to come out, after a few seconds the box had finally opened.

After the lid fell off the necklace inside which was coated in a golden mist.

The two had already let go of each other just in time for the necklace to reach Atsumu which it seemed to have chosen as its owner.

Atsumu brought his hand up to touch the necklace, To which it responded by multiplying into five other necklaces, one went directly to Atsumu's neck and clasped itself onto his neck.

Oikawa who watched the scene play out was shocked.

The other four necklaces had flew out to go somewhere, but.. One turned into a bracelet which had a different design from the others.

It's chain turned into a silver thread which was designed with beads white as snow and two beads on the front which were dyed red and what looked like a fox holding an onigiri while smiling as its pendant.

Seeing the bracelet made Atsumu tear up and slowly touched the bracelet and it yet again doubled.

The other bracelet had the same design yet the thread was golden and the pendant was a fox which was wearing a flower crown and was holding on to the crown with a smile on it's face.

Atsumu now was crying and held out his wrist and in the blink of an eye the bracelet with the onigiri fox was wrapped around his wrist.

The other bracelet flew off to who knows where and Atsumu followed it with his eyes with the hand that had the bracelet gripping on the cloth near his heart.

Oikawa put a hand on Atsumu's back as he stared into the direction of the bracelet, while Atsumu responded to the comforting hand with him leaning his head to the side to place it gently on Oikawa's head.

Once Atsumu wiped off his tears he was welcomed into Oikawa's arms as the brunette carried him to the bed.

Atsumu didn't resist he knows they only met today though to him it felt like they knew each other for a million years.

Oikawa put Atsumu on the bed and tucked him under the blankets "Atsumu.. Have sweet dreams and I wish you would enjoy life with us.. I know its a little late but.. My name is Oikawa Tooru. You can call me whatever if you wonder of I am human or not, I am a demon. I have someone accompanying me in this house.. He is my boyfriend, Ushijima Wakatoshi.. He also isn't human.. He is an angel." Oikawa said as he caressed Atsumu's head while Atsumu looked at him in confusion. Atsumu was tucked in the bed and only peaked out his head and held the top of the blanket. "Aren't demons and angels supposed to be enemies, Tooru-San..?" Atsumu asked as Oikawa chuckled. "Well Atsumu... They don't have to be." He smiled at the kid and gave him a kiss on the forehead "sweet dreams.." He said when he reached the doorframe.

🦊🌸 POV

Atsumu took a look around the room he was in since he couldn't look at it properly before.

The room was fairly large the bed he was in could fit two people and was stationed by the wall no space for Atsumu to fall and there was a railing on the upper part of the bed to prevent people from falling.

And on the other side was another bed which could fit three people at max and it had the same structure and design as the bed Atsumu was on.

And on the spaces in between the beds were nightstands that had lamps on top the one on Atsumu's side was on and the other wasn't.

The wallpaper of the room was elegant and it's design wasn't too childish nor was it too adult-y it was just right. On the roof were illusions of stars by magic of course.

At the end of the bed was boxes to store books or toys in and there were walk in closets inside the room too. Once Atsumu was done observing every corner of the room from his bed he drifted off into sleep.

🦊🥀 POV

A gray haired child laid on his bed with tears brimming the corners of his eyes as  he remembered how he was separated from his twin.

(Flashback~)

The Kitsune clan was living their lives peacefully and ran through their day to day activities and jobs.

Two certain Kitsune Twins were playing a trick on their parents once again but were quickly caught by their multicolor haired neighbor who were basically family to them along with his husband.

The four and the twin's parents just laughed off the twin's antics and headed into the twin's house to eat lunch.

Once they were finished the twins went out to play.

"Thanks for keeping Atsumu and Osamu out of trouble Shinsuke, Ojiro-Kun." said the mom.

"Its not a problem, those two are like our children too." Ojiro smiled as he wrapped an arm around his husband's waist.

They continued to chat and laugh around while the twins were chasing each other all over the place.

Without them even noticing that it was already sunset so they headed back into the comfort of their homes.

The twins were tucked into their shared bed by their parents after they ate dinner and fell asleep with small smiles on their faces.

Osamu woke up at midnight cause of things being shattered and an odd smell and due to him sitting up the bed moved and Atsumu woke up right after.

With a glance at each other both of them simultaneously got up from bed and silently walked outside and downstairs to see their parents on the floor bathing in their own blood while Shinsuke and Ojiro are fighting what looked to be assassins Ojiro noticed the two's presence and signaled them to go out and run far away.

And that's what the two did, having been trained on using their powers the two transformed into their fox forms and quickly ran out the house but to their dismay there was a large group of assassins waiting for their friends to finish their jobs.

The assassins noticed them as soon as they got out and tried to grab them, the twins split ways and headed into different directions.

Osamu had went west while Atsumu went east and ever since then the twins were separated.

(Back to Present~)

It has been a month since then (Yes Atsumu has been running away for a month) and he wasn't even sure if his twin was alive..

Shinsuke and Ojiro found the gray haired twin shortly after they killed the remaining assassins but sadly they couldn't find Atsumu..

Osamu was tucked into bed by Shinsuke and Ojiro a few moments ago and left to sleep.

While Osamu stared at the door Shinsuke and Ojiro walked out of his tears flowed out his eyes and soaked into the pillow.

Osamu shifted his position and turned to the side to look at his open window, the curtains dancing with the gentle breeze without noticing his eyes fluttered close.

As Osamu drifted to sleep a bracelet gently flew threw the window and placed itself above a music box on Osamu's nightstand.

{ The next Morning }

Osamu awoke to Kita calling him for breakfast. He sat up from his bed, his hair all over the place.

He looked around the room in a trance but once his eyes landed on his nightstand he stared at the music box for a moment before slowly reaching up to it and took hold of the bracelet noticing the design.

Osamu's breath hitched and he touched the charm to see if he was hallucinating, and he wasn't. His tears brimmed his eyes and eventually fell onto the bracelet.

"He's still alive... I promise I'll find you 'Tsumu..." He said as he put on the bracelet.

( Back to UshiOiAtsu )

"Toru-San, what's for breakfast?" Asked a sleepy Atsumu as he pulled out a chair for himself and climbing it. (JFJFJDKD JUST IMAGINE BABY ATSUMU DOING THAT!! STAPH--)

Oikawa chuckled and pat the blonde fox "It's pancakes Atsu. Now what do you want? Strawberries? Or blueberries?"

"I want Strawberries cause blueberries are for Samu"

Oikawa smiled at the sleepy child while Ushijima looked confused.

"Who's 'Samu'?" "My Twin brother..." Atsumu said softly.

As Oikawa was putting the plated of pancakes on the table a know interrupted him.

Atsumu climbed off his chair and went to open the door with Ushijima trailing behind him of course.

Ushijima picked up Atsumu before opening the door to be met with a fist coming in contact with the top of his head.

"Toshi-San!" Atsumu yelled as he placed his tiny little hands on the olive haired male's head patting it slightly.

"Atsumu? What happened?" Asked Oikawa as he walked towards the door.

"Damn Iwa! That hit was painful. You do know I could have dropped him right? If I did were both done for!" Ushijima said in an annoyed voice as he looked up but was met with Atsumu's worried face and the blonde's tiny hands on the olive male's cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Asked the fox silently, Ushijima nodded and gave the fox a reassuring smile.

Oikawa got to them and deadpanned at Iwaizumi as he took Atsumu from Ushijima.

And with and arm under Atsumu's bottom and a hand sassily placed on his hip the brunette asked the spiky haired male not noticing the little boys behind him, "So you decided to finally join us Hajime?"

Hajime let out a breath from his nose and nodded while gesturing to the three little kids behind him, " 'twas easy to find you two because of them." He said.

Oikawa looked down and his eyes widened. He crouched down to their level and put Atsumu down before he said, "come to mama my precious children!" And with that said the two demon kids and the crow child all ran towards the brunette, meanwhile Atsumu had walked to Ushijima tugging on his pants with a look of confusion.

Ushijima chuckled before he picked up the little fox and walked to the living room.

"Who were those children Toshi-San? And why did Tooru-san call them his children?" Asked Atsumu with a pout thinking he was getting replaced while Ushijima once again chuckled.

"Those children were abandoned by their parents and was adopted by us. Basically Tooru is their parent and so are we." He said.

"We?" "Me and Iwaizumi. The man who hit me in the head." Atsumu blinked once, twice, thrice, before..

"WHAT?! HE'S YOUR LOVER TOO?! THEN WHY'D HE HIT YOU?! MOMMA AND PAPA DIDN'T DO THAT?! Well when they were still alive.." Yelled Atsumu mumbling the last part as he looked like a million piece puzzle was dropped in front of him while Ushijima laughed his ass off.

"What's so funny Wakatoshi?" Asked Oikawa as he went inside carrying the baby crow while the other two each took hold of his pants and Iwaizumi trailed behind them.

Ushijima stopped laughing before he told them about what Atsumu inquired.

Oikawa chuckled and the other kids giggled slightly while Iwa turned away and Atsumu just looked confused.

"Anyways Atsumu, This is Tobio. That's Akira and That's Yūtaro." Introduced Oikawa as he pointed towards each of the children. While Atsumu nodded

~ Two Years Later ~

"OI AKI! GIMME BACK MY HAIR TIE YOU BVTCH!" Yelled out Atsumu to the shorter raven as he chased him while the latter stuck out his tongue.

It has been two years since Atsumu became apart of the Iwaizumi-Ushijima family. He shared a room with the three younger kids and he shared a bed with Akira. Now if your wondering why Atsumu is chasing Akira because of a hair tie, in these two years Atsumu decided to grow his hair and he practically looked hot as fuck---

Akira ran through the forests being chased by Atsumu while Yūtaro and Tobio are trailing behind the two on mid-air.

As Akira ran he bumped into someone's back and Atsumu came to help him while of course smacking him at the back of his head and taking his hair tie. And shouting to Tobio and Yūtaro to come down.

While Atsumu did so Akira got up while rubbing his head and said, "Sorry for bumping into you.." He bowed slightly before looking up.

The adult turned around and took off their veil hat and smiled slightly "its fine just be careful next time."

Atsumu visibly froze when he heard a familiar voice behind him he gulped before turning around to see his beloved second mother, Aran Kita Shinsuke.

"Shinsuke-San...?" He asked and Akira looked at Atsumu "you know him? Nii-Chan?"

Kita looked at the blonde haired male and he immediately recognized his scent.

"Tsumu..?" He asked. "Yo Shin! Is everything okay back there?" Yelled out someone who was walking towards the group.

"Ojiro-San..." Atsumu mumbled as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Shin-San? Is something the matter? What's taking you so long?" Then resounded the voice Atsumu yearned to hear for two years..

"Samu..." Atsumu's tears fell out of his eyes as two other figures came to view while Shinsuke had tears of his own flowing down his face.

"Shin? What's wrong?" Ojiro asked while Shinsuke let out and airy breath as he suddenly screamed, "ATSUMU!!" while running towards the blonde haired kid having just processed the fact that Atsumu was alive and well.

Kita crouched down to the kid's height before engulfing him in a tight hug and crying onto his shoulder while Atsumu accepted the hug and returned it burying his into Kita's chest.

"Oh how I've longed to see you again my dear.." Kita cried while letting go of Atsumu and wiping his tears. Atsumu smiled softly at the adult and nodded.

Kita stepped away from Atsumu slightly just to be replaced by Aran who suddenly dashed towards them and engulfed the blonde child into a tight hug while he cried, "Atsumu.. Atsumu Oh my god.. I'm so glad your alright.." Atsumu just chuckled and hugged him back.

After a few minutes of crushing Atsumu in a hug Aran stepped out of the way and went to his husband's side. To reveal Osamu. The twins stared at each other before,

"Osamu..." Atsumu mumbled as he ever do hardly tried not to burst into another set of tears but failing miserably. He ran towards his twin stumbling on a rock and Osamu not failing to Catch his brother.

Atsumu wrapped his arms around Osamu's neck and cried on his shoulder. "Samu... I missed you so much..." He sobbed.

"Tsumu..? Your... Your real right..? I'm- I'm not dreaming right..?" Asked Osamu as he pulled away slightly cupping his twin's cheek and one of his shoulders gripping on it slightly to see if they were real.

Atsumu chuckled as he smiled and nodded to his twin. Osamu smiled and engulfed Atsumu in a tight hug.

After that whole event everyone went back to the IwaOiUshi household and informed the couple of everything and the three kitsune decided to stay for a few days and hang out.

Atsumu now shared the room with his twin and the three ravens. He of course shared a bed with Osamu.

After a few days Atsumu's otter friends that he met on the first year he spent with his foster family came over.

Atsumu may or may not have a crush on a certain germaphobic otter and Osamu doesn't like it. Suna, Osamu's 'friend' came over too and the kids had a lot of fun.

The end 😂.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hey Y'all sorry for the late update I got distracted due to me having the attention span of a literal gold fish- anyways

And there are three literal genres in this chapter, angst, fluff and IwaOiUshi content since people asked for em and I decided why the fuck not put them in one chapter

I'd like to ask y'all to read the new book I uploaded- yes I know I have too many books that I don't particularly update on-

Btw I'm working on an angst chapter and I'm trying so hard not to cry--

*Blasts Homecoming Queen by Kelsea Ballerini through headphones*

And the reason is my head's a complete mess- like I get too many ideas for my own good- and I've been working on ten literal drafts so yeah- anyways that's all! Hope y'all enjoyed!

~𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓪❦︎

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

137K 2.9K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 ยป You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
140K 4.2K 58
WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna how he feels? TRIGGER WARNING: Contains...
27.1K 809 35
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’, ๐’‘๐’‚๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’” - ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† (๐’.) ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’š "๐——๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜...
19.5K 477 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...