𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

“Hey Samu..?”

Atsumu called his twin as he looked up to the roof.

“....Yeah..?”

Osamu answered.

“Do you remember when we were kids and I asked you what you'd do if you didn't have me..?”

Osamu's eyes widened slightly before he looked down.

“yeah..”

Atsumu smiled in between his shallow breaths.

“And you answered me with, 'I would live the life you couldn't have..' Then asked what I would do.. I didn't answer right..?”

Osamu's shoulders shook as Suna who was behind him put a hand on his mouth.

“...yeah”

Atsumu's smile widened as he closed his eyes.

“Well, here's my answer... I simply wouldn't live.. I don't want to live in a world where I don't have you as my brother and I wouldn't trade you for anything...”

Osamu at this point was holding back his sobs.

“Tsumu..”

The male croaked.

“I'm glad I could live my days with you and the others, I really appreciate that..”

Atsumu said as he looked at his twin, shakily holding out his hand, and with a deep shaky breath Atsumu said,

“Won't....you take... My hand.. Samu...?”

“Won't you take my hand Samu?”

In Osamu's ears he could hear the Atsumu now and the previous ones all with the same smile on their faces.

Osamu took Atsumu's hand as it slowly limped.

“I love you... Osamu..”

Atsumu uttered as he let out a breath.

Sakusa and Suna were both hugging each other in the back as they cried.

And in that moment all the nurses and patients passing by could hear, was the long, loud, beep of the monitor that once determined Atsumu's life and the agonizing and painful screams of Atsumu's name, Osamu screamed.

The tears that were shed that day and the memory of the blonde bundle of joy they all loved would be treasured in their hearts.