𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼

===

So since I promised SunaAtsu stuff, I'm giving Y'all a few headcannons on their relationship, and because I'm brain dead atm. Lol I hope you enjoy

===

- Suna, as Osamu's bestfriend, would naturally know a lot about him, so imagine how much he knows about Atsumu. As much as he likes to deny it, he knows everything about Atsumu, everything from his birth, which schools he attended before highschool, how many times he has to move, all of his friends, his adorable habits, and his hobbies.

- Atsumu, adores Suna, so much. Everything Suna tells him, from personal problems to his little rants, Atsumu listens intently, and because Atsumu is a simp, all of Suna's orders, habits, taste in music, even movies he likes, he has all of them memorized, and if you ask Atsumu, he could probably write a whole library from the littlest things Suna does to the bigger things and all of them would be in alphabetical order, nothing would be missing.

- Both of them really like cats, and would feed the stray cats in their neighborhood everyday before and after school.

- Atsumu has a very specific order of coffee and sweets that he likes and because Suna is also a simp, he would buy the order everyday and hand it to Atsumu on lunchtime, after and before school, and Osamu decides to be a bitch and gets bitter about not having one.

- Suna, every time he's alone with Atsumu would him a certain song both of them listen to a lot, as he holds Atsumu's hand rubbing little circles on it and kissing his knuckles from time to time.

- Atsumu, being the crafty person that he is, often makes Suna little accessories and jewelry. Suna can't help but pout at the fact Atsumu makes him these things and he has nothing prepared for him.

- On their first anniversary, Atsumu gave Suna a ring that has a promise engraved on the inside, “For as long as the sun shines, I'll be the light that motivates you to continue to live the life you were given.” And in return, Suna gave Atsumu a necklace, with a pendant that signifies their connection, A little fox that's holding the sun.

- Suna, for the fun of it, often feeds Atsumu the sweets he buys for himself to show off their relationship. And it's not like Atsumu doesn't know about this, he just really likes being fed by Suna.

- Their first date was to a space exhibition as Atsumu really likes stars. After the exhibition, they both looked at gemstones that were being sold and ended up buying a matching gold  bracelet with and emerald pendant.

- Their first kiss happened just after their tenth date, Suna took Atsumu to watch the sunset, and told him a very emotional speech that brought tears to Atsumu's eyes.

- Suna confessed through a karaoke, he sang the song 'Best Friend's brother' literally to all of the teams that were acquainted with them, Atsumu was red from embarrassment before uttering, “At least take me on a date before you do something like this Sunarin, gods..”

- Atsumu had been dropping Suna hints for all of their highschool lives. And the only response he'd get from Suna was a confused state and a tilted head.

- Suna often takes Atsumu to a flower field and because of this, Atsumu now has at least a few thousand photos of Suna wearing different flower crowns he himself made. Suna despite disliking the fact he had to wear flower crowns, give in because Atsumu looked so cute rambling about which flowers looked good on Rin, even though he thinks he looks good in everything.

- Both of them have nicknames for each other that is either based on inside jokes between the two of them or because they just like calling each other that.

Suna's nicknames for Atsumu:

Atsuya/Tsumiya/Atsumi/Tsuya- Atsumu's first name and surname mixed.

Red nose - an inside joke between the two of them that happened when they were both helping out the theater club paint props and Atsumu got red paint on his nose.

Artsumu - a nickname based on how Atsumu excels on all the things that involves art, which includes, writing/reciting poems and stories, singing, overall drawing, crafts and arts, being able to play most instruments with utmost perfection.

Rose Bud - another inside joke between the two of them, that was made because Atsumh walked through a rose maze with Suna and one of the roses bloomed perfectly as Atsumu turned to Suna with a bright smile.

Lemon - Suna calls him that to tease him every time he gets in an argument with Osamu cause he's always sour after their arguments.

Atsumu's nicknames for Suna:

Sutaro/Sunarin/Rinta/Surin/Taro/Rin-Rin - Atsumu's the only one who can call Suna these names and stays alive. Sure the team can call him Sunarin but they only do that rarely, they mostly call him Suna or Rintaro. Atsumu is the only exception.

Chamamilae - Atsumu calls Suna this to make fun of him for not knowing how to pronounce chamomile.

Snapping Turtle - Atsumu's nickname for him when he gets snappy after a fan girl gets a bit too close to Atsumu, and because he gets a bit slow whenever he's like this, out of focus.

Lavender - Suna is one of the main reasons Atsumu can sleep whenever they're away from home, He's always beside him whenever they're not in Hyōgo.

AkaKen lovechild - Atsumu being friends with the Tokyo setters is an advantage and weakness, because he got to know the two, he realized how alike Suna's personality was to theirs. Now he calls Suna that everytime he feels like it.

Loml - he calls Suna this because he doesn't know what it means and no one would tell him, so Atsumu decided to tease him a bit.

SunaMail - Suna's habby of being a blackmail collector was the main reason this term existed.

Hottest thing - it's self explanatory.

Rintaro Shirabu - Atsumu often calls him that whenever Suna and Shirabu are being devious.

Chili - Suna's love for spicy food.

===

I really hope you enjoyed this- I put my heart and soul into this ship guys please-