𝚃𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚒𝚓𝚘

«ꕥ»

Okay, Just know Seijo does not joke around when they threaten you.

So since I'm feeling nice today, I'll give y'all tips and scenarios on how to get along with them.

One by one 🙂🔫

«ꕥ»

𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊:

Now, Oikawa is possibly the easiest to get along with since he's out going and care free.

What matters is first impressions. If he doesn't like your vibe he'd fake interest and its obvious from a mile away.

Second thing is how you act around his friends and teammates.

If you act like a complete asshole to his friends I will tell you, all hell breaks lose.

Oikawa may look and is kind but if it's for his friends he would probably commit murder ngl.

𝙸𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚒:

Okay, Iwa is sort of hard to get along with since man's the literal definition of trust issues.

Anyways like Oikawa it's the first impression and how you act around his friends.

This man, can and will hurt you if you hurt his friends. Emotionally or physically.

He will hurt you, especially if it's Oikawa.

Mind you, Oikawa is the bones, the brain and the heart of the team and their friendship.

So these boys will do anything and everything for him.

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 & 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊:

Okay, I'm doing both cause these two share the same braincell.

Anyways, these two are the easiest to get along with.

They just check your vibe, and if they vibe with y'all, congrats 😂

𝚈𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚊:   \
            \
𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒:    \
              V
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒:as long as Oikawa likes you, your good.
              ^
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒:  /
             /
𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒:    /

«ꕥ»

I love the picture above so much.. 😭

Aight, that's all the tips y'all need. Basically you need to get along with Oikawa if you wanna get along with the team 😂✨

~𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓪❦︎