Congratulations

Hey y'all! This is a two part chapter you guys should go read part 1 in vrushuwu Sakuatsu oneshots. Anyways let's get on with it!!

༻✦༺

Atsumu and Kiari left the house then called a taxi and headed towards Hyōgo seeking comfort from his younger brother.

{Time Skip}

Upon arriving to the house he grew up in Atsumu knocked to be met with a bone crushing hug from Suna who pat his back and smiled reassuringly to the fake blonde.

Atsumu smiled back his eyes brimming with tears.

Suna led the hurt blonde towards the living room where his brother sat seemingly texting someone. With the living room littered with boxes since OsaSuna moved back from London a few days ago and haven't gotten the time to unpack.

Suna lightly knocked on the door frame to get the raven's attention.

Osamu looked up from his phone and saw Atsumu who's eyes brimmed with tears, his eyes firming a crescent and a soft smile played his lips.

Suna decided to leave the two and go make some snacks bringing Kiari with him.

Atsumu dropped his backpack and walked towards Osamu hugging him as he got close.

"'Samu..." Mumbled the fake-blonde.

"Hey 'Tsumu." Greeted the raven back to his brother as he hugged him back.

"I can't believe him 'Samu..."

Osamu sighed and rubbed his twin's back.

Atsumu pulled away then sat beside his twin and putting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"It's just models life Tsumu. Anyways, are you gonna divorce him?" Asked Osamu.

Then without warning the door burst open and in ran Oikawa.

"Kawa?! I thought you weren't coming back till next month?!" Asked Atsumu.

"Ugh. I was, but then Osamu texted me saying germaphobe decided to cheat on you." Said the brunette while walking towards the twins and sat beside Atsumu.

"But Tsumu, Are you okay?" Asked Oikawa.

"Possibly." Answered the blonde

"Anyways, answer my question first Tsu, will you divorce him?" Asked Osamu.

"Yeah.. I mean. He's just.. Playing with me now.. And I'll take Kiari with me. All he's done was neglect him."

Suddenly Oikawa stood up, went in front of Atsumu and pointed at him.

"Ka...wa-?" Confusingly called out the twins.

"He doesn't deserve you." Oikawa stated. Atsumu and Osamu looked at each other before back to Oikawa.

"If he doesn't treat you right by now, your gone." Oikawa said sassily putting a hand on his hip then Atsumu got the vibe and stood up.