Such a Hufflepuff (George Wea...

By _rachel111_

You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at... More

Back Home
Doodles
Halloween
Chocolate
Spaghetti
Christmas
Presents
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Advice
The breakup
The train
Tri-wizard Tournament
Champions
The first task
Egg
Jealous?
✨Therapy✨
The Yule Ball
Almost fight
Detention
Problems
Party🕺
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
Holding hands
Midnight visitor
Goodbye
Back home (again)
Detention, but make it ✨worse than before✨
Helicopter boyfriend
Caught redhanded
Almost Christmas
Sleeping bag
Nightmares
CHRISTMAS :)))))
The love triangle +1
The quill
Pogo stick
The grand exit
Crumpled letters
The shop
The grand opening
The battle
Missed you
Epilougue

Easy option

4.9K 125 128
By _rachel111_

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was still in my dorm.

I felt fine for a moment but then I remembered yesterday's events. I groaned and pulled the blankets back over my head.

"Y/n you can't hide under the covers forever" Charlotte says walking over to my bed.

"Yes I can!" I reply and shut my eyes.

"Y/n..." She begins pulling the covers off of me.

She stands there for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Can you hand me that parchment and quill?" I ask. Charlotte nods and goes to retrieve
the items from my desk.

"What are you doing?" She asks as I begin to write.

"Asking my parents if I can transfer schools"

"Y/n!" She growls, snatching the page.

"What?!"

"Cmon, just get out of bed... Y'know the second task is tomorrow"

"Yeah, and?" I ask annoyed that she was literally dragging me out of my bed.

"Don't you want to cheer on your friend?"

"What? Who?"

"Cedric! Who else?" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah...fine whatever" I sigh and begin to get dressed.

We get to the Great Hall for breakfast and sit down at the Hufflepuff table. Cedric was a few seats down flirting with some random girls.

Yes, Charlotte and me cheering him on would make such a difference to him.

"So I wonder what the second task will be..." Charlotte ponders.

"Holding your breath under water for an hour in the black lake trying to retrieve what someone took" I answer nonchalantly.

"Wh- how did you know all that?" Charlotte asks confused.

"The egg" I say bluntly.

Just then I notice that George has been staring at me. I quickly look down trying to avoid his gaze. I was still trying to figure out what in the world I was supposed to do.

Later that day I was walking back to my dorm since Charlotte was at the library. I had almost gotten through the whole day avoiding George.

"Y/n!"

Spoke to soon.

"Hey George" I sigh.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks awkwardly.

"Fine, you?"

"I'm alright...I uh was just wondering how you were since I never really got to talk to you after detention yesterday..." he says looking down.

"Mhmm"

"I-"

"Look George I don't know what you want me to say" I cut him off.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Do you want me to admit I like you back, because I've already done that" I say.

"No, I just want you to trust me again. Right now you're acting like you hate me" he shoots back.

"Well it's kind of hard to trust you right now" I reply.

"Why?" He asks. We were both starting to get angry.

"Well if you'd really like to know, I find it hard to trust you because I can't tell whether you actually like me or if it's all some prank. I mean, one minute you apparently going to ask me to the ball, and I'm happy about it and the next, you're off with some other girl and I'm embarrassed and lonely" I rant.

"Well you didn't seem too lonely to me" he mutters.

"What?" I ask angrily.

"At the ball. You were off dancing and singing with Diggory." He snarls.

"Oh. My. God. Are you being serious right now!?" I snap.

"Well you did seem to be enjoying yourself with him"

"Ok you listen to me George, Cedric is one of my best friends. We will never be anything more. He made me a deal that if neither of us got a date, we'd go together. Then the false hope that you would ask me happened. And you know who gave that to me? Your twin brother Freddie. Then you went and asked Alicia to the ball. You were the one who caused this. It's all your fault. So don't try and blame me for having fun on a night that you almost ruined for me." I reply and then turn to walk away.

George just stands there. How was he supposed to respond to that. He couldn't. I had made a completely valid argument and he was wrong.

And to think, for a moment I was going to forgive him. Not anymore. He lost his chance.  
He lost me.

                                                     George's POV

"You complete ASSHOLE!" Fred yells at me once y/n is gone down the hallway.

I turn to him with a sigh.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" He shouts.

"I don't know, ok?" I reply.

"You are such an idiot I can't even believe we're twins sometimes" Fred shakes his head.

He begins walking down the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to talk to y/n, apologize for my stupid brother" he replies and leaves.

I sigh and grip my hair in my hands. I slide down the wall. What was wrong with me?

                                                          Your POV

I walked quickly down the hallway. I should've thanked George really, he just made my decision real clear. Shutting him out would be easy now.

"Y/n! Y/n wait!"

I kept walking. If I were shutting George out, I'd have to do the same with Fred.

"Y/n" he says out of breath running in front of me. "Y/n I need to talk to you" he grabs my shoulders and tries catching his breath while I just stare at him.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry for George, I don't know what's gotten into him"

I stay quiet.

"Oh, you don't trust me either?"

"We're you listening to our whole conversation?" I ask.

"Yes but-"

"Then you should know why I don't trust either of you. Now goodbye Fred" I try to get away from him but he keeps his grip on my shoulder.

"Look, George is being a jerk. I don't know why, but he is."

"I don't know either. Now goodbye Fred" I repeat.

"But if you'd just talk to him..."

"Oh yeah and what was I just doing back there?" I argue.

"Look I just don't want to loose you as a friend... and I'm sure George doesn't want to either" he sighs.

"Well you're a little too late for that. Now goodbye Fred" I mutter. I finally get out of his grip and start down the hall.

"I know you hate us! But...if you come to the Gryffindor common room after the second task tomorrow everything will be explained!" He calls after me.

I don't say anything back and just keep walking. What did he mean?

I had to talk to somebody about this. I needed someone else's opinion, I sucked at thinking for myself. But who?

Cedric was busy, with the task being tomorrow. Charlotte was at the library. Jess was with her new boyfriend. I guess I could talk to Maggie...

Suddenly professor Moody steps out from another hallway.

"Ms.Y/l/n, professor Dumbledore wants to see you in his office"

"Professor Dumbledore? May I ask why?"

"Just come with me" he says.

I shrug and follow him. He gets Hermione Granger from the library and we all go to Dumbledore's office.

Cho Chang and another young girl are already there. I think the young girl was Fleur Delacour's younger sister, Gabrielle.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're all here" Dumbledore announces.

Yeah kind of.

"Well you have been chosen for each of the champion's 'treasure'. They will have an hour to save you from the black lake"

Um...excuse me?

"It will be completely safe" Dumbledore assures us.

Yes because Hogwarts is always safe.

I look around the room and try to match up the champions to who their treasure is.

Fleur and her sister, of course.

I think I saw Hermione with Viktor Krum at the ball.

That meant Cho must be for Harry,

And I....was for Cedric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 321 14
The first year of an adventure that helps you discover who you really are -- A witch Getting the letter of acceptance at Hogwarts school discovering...
316K 6.4K 16
*Edit* -Low key there are a few lines that are kinda cringe, also some spelling and grammar mistakes but I occasionally will go back through the stor...
4.9K 212 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...
50.7K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...