Garden Lily || Ranboo

By annierose1218

Lilia Reyes was a small streamer in the town of Boring, Wisconsin. That is, until she met some people that ch... More

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Canon Facts
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Tʜʀᴇᴇ

2.2K 106 313
By annierose1218

LiliaRose is Live! Joining the Dream SMP!

"Yooooooooo wassup guys!" Lilia said, reading her chat.

GuavaBanana: hi :) i am here
mynameisverycool: i ate a frog today
☑️Annierose316: hi guys

"So today we're going to join the Dream SMP for the first time with the bestie, hi Allie!" Lilia said, clapping her hands together.

"The first thing I will do on this server is burn something down." She heard, presumably from Allie.

"O-okay, that's a good goal." Ranboo said.

She logged in for the first time.

LiliaRose joined the game
OceanAllie joined the game
<Nihachu> Welcome!!
<The_Eret> Hi
<HBomb94> o/
<LiliaRose> hello i am finally here
<OceanAllie> wassup b*tches

"I'm in a box." Lilia deadpanned. "Why am I in the box?"

"That's the spawn. I'll get you out, Milady." Ranboo jokingly added.

"What the f*ck?" Allie said.

Cadarino: Lia in da box, what will she do?
Rey_Sterling: ranboo is a Super Intense Minecraft Player

"Watch this, chat." Lilia said, running up to Ranboo as he led her out of the box. Holding up a wooden sword, she approached him, seeing he took off his armor, and attacked him.

"Wha- wha- what are you doing?" He said, running away. She cheered once the death message popped into the chat.

"My first murder!!! Yay!!!!" Lilia squealed.

Technoblade joined the game
Ranboo was slain by LiliaRose
<Technoblade> BLOOD
<LiliaRose> my first sacrifice to the blood god
<Nihachu> off to a very bloody start
LiliaRose was shot by Ranboo using [Actually a gun]

"Ranboo shot a girl!! Get him cancelled!!" Allie chanted, hyping up the chat.

"She killed me first though!" Ranboo defended.

"The court says Ranboo killed a girl, which is more than Tommy ever did! That's illegal!" Lilia screamed.

"NO IT'S NOT."

"I WILL ARSON YOUR HOUSE." Allie screamed, just to join in the argument.

"NOOOOOOOO."

"What the f*ck is going on here?" A deep voice said.

"Arson?" Niki asked quietly.

"Hi Niki and Eret!" Lilia said brightly, as if the argument never happened.

"Lilia I swear to god-" Ranboo started.

"Ranboo how's that English essay going, hmm?" She asked sweetly.

PRETEND EVERYONE KNOWS RANBOO LIVES IN WISCONSIN JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT YES I KNOW HE LIVES IN CALI BUT THAT WILL BE LATER

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP?" He shouted.

"You know what? Continue the tour. Stop arguing like an old married couple." Allie interrupted.

"If this is a f*cking enemies to lovers arc, I will cry."

"What is that?" Niki asked.

"Oh are you a f*cking fanfiction reader?" Tubbo cried.

"Tubbo, Tubbo, I did not say anything." She rambled.

"Pissed off Ranboo what will he doooooo?"

Ranboo sighed. "We're going to visit Tommy. I cannot handle you two."

𓆉

"Hi Tommy! Ranboo sent us off here." Allie said, crouching a few times.

"Why would Ranboo send me two women? Oh, he is the best friend ever. Well ladies, welcome to Logsteadshire!"

"Mmmhmmmm, yeah."

"Wait how old are you two?" Tommy asked, while he was mining with Lia and Allie. Everyone else was just spectating them.

"Sixteen." The girls said in unison.

"No, let me re-phrase this. Were you born before or after April 9th, 2004?"

"March 16th, baby!!" Lia cheered.

"AWWWW WHAT THE F*CK IM STILL THE YOUNGEST."

"After......" Allie
sobbed.

"YEAHHHHHHHH."

"Awwwwwwww little baby." Puffy said, shifting in-front of her.

"I hate this so much."

𓆉

"Uh, quick question, would I be a good boyfriend?" Tommy asked.

"What the f*ck?" Lilia cried, nearly pissing herself. "I have never ever heard this from TommyInnit ever, before."

"What have I just stumbled into?" Ranboo said, once he joined the call again.

"No, I'm serious."

"This is gonna be good." Wilbur said.

"Hmmmmmm, let's think about this. I personally have never had one, but based on what my older sister says, men are sh*t." Allie said.

"Well, if you think about it statistically, most girls like tall guys." Lilia said. "So how tall are you Tommy?"

"6'3."

"Uhhhhh I don't want to intervene, but the Wiki says you are 6'1." Ranboo said.

"So statistically speaking," She continued, "You are taller than the average female, meaning you could be a potentially good boyfriend, but it depends on the personality of the partner you choose."

(dont question how i know)

"YEAHHHH."

"Why do you know this?" Wilbur asked suspiciously.

"You forget that I am a sixteen year old American high schooler."

"You're also very short." Ranboo said unhelpfully.

"NO, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A FREAKING LAMPPOST."

"You are pretty short...." Allie snickered.

"I'm being harassed chat, this is short people bullying."

"Well, at least say you're short." Tommy insisted.

"I hate you."

"No you dooooooooooon't."

Ella_the_queen redeemed sing a song!

"Ooh, someone in my chat redeemed the sing a song thing!! Do you guys want to hear me sing?" Lilia asked, eager to change the subject.

"Sure!!!" Niki said enthusiastically.

"Okay, wait let me go to my piano."

She adjusted her camera, and walked over to her piano. She played the song, singing her heart out, with her friends encouraging her.

(this is just what she sang, props to Olivia Rodrigo and Julia Lewis for this amazing song!!)

"Ayeeeeeeeeee!!" Niki clapped.

"Wow, that's actually pretty pog!" Tommy sounded incredulous.

"Like father like daughter." Wilbur said smugly.

𓆉

After the stream, most of the Dream SMP members were in a call together. Lilia was very sleep deprived, but managed to stay awake.

"We should do a meetup, like for Tubbo's birthday!" Wilbur proposed.

"What?" Lilia perked up, all traces of sleepiness gone.

"Uh, Wilbur, you forget we are in a pandemic, right? And half of us are in different countries." Dream started.

"You could go to Wisconsin. Three of us live there, and the covid cases are only in one city." Allie suggested tentatively.

oh how i wish it still was only in one town, life was so much easier.

"But some of us are in another country." Tubbo added.

"We could just buy some Air Bnb's for all of us," Niki said.

"So, give me a general list of the people who will be coming." Phil said, trying to organize the whole situation.

"You know, if we ever do this, I will slap each and every one of your faces. Except for Niki and Puffy. And Tubbo, I would feel really guilty if I slapped Tubbo." Lilia stated.

"Well that's something not to look forward to." Ranboo said.

"Relax, I'll slap you tomorrow at school."

"Sooooooooo we fly out on the 20th, and stay until the 3rd?" Sam confirmed.

ps, this is december into january

——————————————————

aaaaaaaaand yay a chapter done!! tell me if u liked it!!

fire at my 'umble abode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12.3K 28
Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. She hides her pain with humor and pretends...
2.9K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
46.6K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...