MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 43

21K 1.1K 477
By luvbangton

Eunwoo opened the door only to see Bom sleeping peacefully on the bed. He slowly walked to her and knelt down beside the bed. A small smile crept onto her lips remembering last night. Her naughty words were seemed so innocent to him even though he acted all tough and cold to her. She seemed like a pure angel with a cute devil inside her.

He stared at her angelic face and without knowing his hand raised upwards to her face. He removed few hair strands away from her face.

"I'll be your girlfriend from now on"

Her voice rang in his head. He couldn't help but to smile sadly knowing he can't love anyone.

"Beautiful you are" he whispered sweetly. "But you deserve better"...."Do not go there where you can't escape. Do not grow feelings for me. Let me treat you as my friend's sister. Nothing else. Atleast we will be able to talk and smile"

He stood up and walked away from the room letting the sun wake up the little angel.

Time skip

Bom walked out from the room lazily only to be greeted by the 7 devils. She almost screamed being startled by their stern faces. They all stood with crossed arms. Eunwoo stood by the side sipping his morning tea peacefully. He smirked seeing Bom's nervous face.

"Here you go hyung. Take this brat away from here" Eunwoo spoke with a bored tone.

"Missy,care to explain why you left home without even notifying us?" Jin asked with a stern face.

Bom's eyes travelled here and there thinking a way to escape without hurting her brothers feelings. She didn't want to tell them that she left the house because of the tension they created which truly wasn't their fault. And she was in doubt if she did the right thing.

Maybe my dramatic ass will save me today? She thought a total idiotic idea to distract them.

"Oppa,he made me pregnant!" She spat pointing at the Eunwoo who was sipping his tea peacefully only to choke on his own tea.

Boys gasped widening their eyes at her sudden confession. Eunwoo coughed loudly still trying to overcome the sudden shock.

"W-What?!" Jungkook's eye balls almost popped out from his sockets. He looked at Eunwoo with wide shocked eyes.

Eunwoo knew that hell will be too good instead of falling into Bangtan's wrath.

"Y-Yah!!are you crazy?!"he shouted in disbelief.

Bom suddenly fake cried falling onto the ground."aigoo!look what he did oppa!but please don't kill him. He's my baby's father noh" she looked at her flat belly." Baby,say hello to your uncles!" She chimed patting softly to her belly with a wide smile."And tell your future mafia uncles to forgive mama and daddy. You will be coming out in about 10 years. Till then stay safe in heaven okay baby? Say bye to uncles and daddy!what?you are hungry?okay. Uncles will bring mama home and will feed me and you okay?"

Boys' face went blank getting to know what she is doing. She and her dramatic ass. She will never change. She is not a clown but an entire circus. Bom looked at her brothers with a pout.

"Baby is hungry. Bring us home and feed us" she said faking a sad tone still sitting on the floor like a kid.

Jungkook looked at the shocked Eunwoo."daddy seems shocked. Did you have a good time with my sister?" He asked clenching his hands slowly.

"I swear she is lying Kook!I never touched her!" Eunwoo freaked out losing his shit.

"Don't fall for her tricks kook" Taehyung patted his shoulder." She is being a drama queen again"

Bom pouted fiddling with her fingers and looked up to her brothers with her puppy eyes.

Jin rolled his eyes hiding his smile and walked forward."okay,we won't scold you" he crouched down to her level and patted her head lovingly." Just don't leave like that sweetheart. Don't make us guilty making us think that we couldn't protect you. We let you stay here last night knowing it was hard for you too. And we were not angry knowing you were in good hands" he said and looked at eunwoo and smiled in a thanking way."Thank you for taking care of her dude. She surely is handful but you were patient with her. Thank you"

Eunwoo smiled back and nodded.Jin helped Bom to stand up. She looked down feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"For what?" Namjoon asked coming forward with a smile.

"For making my best friend a fake daddy?" Jungkook teased her a bit as a revenge for lying.Eunwoo sent him a small glare cursing him under his breath.

Bom shook her head.She still didn't look up."For making you all miserable last night. You guys must have been devastated. And it's because of me. A war will start. And I'm scared. What if you guys will get hurt--"

She was cut off when suddenly Yoongi pulled her to a hug. He smiled softly patting her head." It is something meant to happen. It will happen even if you didn't give us the pendrive. And thanks to you,we got to know ourselves Bom. I'm not talking about our parents or the upcoming wars. It's about us. We all were meant to be together. As siblings. You may have come to us late but you were our missing piece. You completed us. You brought us home. You are our home my little tinker bell"

Bom's eyes teared up hearing his heart warming words. She hugged him tightly hiding her face on his chest. Other 6 surrounded them and smiled softly. It's a beautiful day. A beautiful life. Boys never thought they will ever be happy before they met Bom. They never knew how to smile whole heartedly. They never knew love. They only knew money and power. But she brought them a beautiful life.

Bom came home with her brothers. They all gathered in the living room. Boys made Bom sit down on a couch and they also took a seat.

"Bom,we have to talk about something" Namjoon started off.

Bom nodded with a serious face."After yesterday, I'm sure that we all have to speak"

"Bom,there will be definitely a war. We have to weaken Lee Joonkie before giving this pendrive to NIS. Government always tries to corp with powerful mafias to avoid wars but if we weaken that bastard,it will be easy for NIS to take actions against him and his gang" Namjoon explained.

"So,you guys also work for government?" Bom asked curiously remembering her father's words.

"No" Hoseok spoke." Our fathers used to work for them. But we do not. We help government now.We still make weapons and export them illegally. Also drugs. And kill people too. But we do not kill innocent. That's our way of living"

Bom sucked her inner cheeks nodding her head. "Then why do we need to give the pendrive to NIS?you guys can get rid of Lee Joonkie"

"If we get rid of him, then it is something happens in under world. His people still can come back even after destroying his gang because they are not banned as criminals by government. If we can get the government to ban them as criminals who need to be get rid of,then they will have no future. No space in mafia world and no space in government too"Jimin said.

"We plan to destroy him for once and forever" Taehyung said proudly.

Bom smiled widely."I'm in!Let's do it!"

"No,you are not in Bom" Jin said sternly making Bom frown.

"Why?" She asked confusely.

"You are not a mafia" Jungkook answered.

"What?!but I want to fight too!" She stubbornly yelled.

Yoongi scoffed."You can't even bear to hear a gun shot sound Bom. How are you gonna fight?this is a war and it includes guns,knives and weapons"

Bom crossed her arms with a look of stubbornness."Then find a way for me too. Do not forget that I have to take my revenge too. That fucker killed my father too!"

"We know. But bomiya,it's dangerous. We will take care of everything. You just chill and enjoy the luxury sweetie" Hoseok said softly.

Bom shook her head still refusing."Make me a mafia too. Just until this war is finished. I already can fight. I just need some trainings I guess"

Jungkook who was sitting beside her scoffed and ruffled her hair."is that how you think?it isn't enough. We trained all our life. It was not easy Bom. With your skills,you might die the second you stepped onto the battle fied"

Bom sighed frustratedly. She placed her head on Jungkook's shoulder with a tired face."I want to join you guys too" she whined softly.

Everyone looked at each other. Jin shook his head and stood up. He reached Bom and crouched down to her level. He took Bom's hands into his.

"These hands are not for those sins Bom. Do not make your hands dirty with blood. These little hands are precious. Your life is precious. You are the treasure we all have now. So we will keep you safe and will full fill your father's wish"

Bom softened her eyes hearing Jin's words. She wondered what did she do in her previous life to deserve these brothers. But she couldn't sit back. She started the war. And she has to go through it to end.

"I can't oppa. I started this war. So I need to go through this. They are our parents. We all need to do this together. Don't underestimate me just because I'm a woman. I'm a no weak woman. Beside I'm Bangtan's sister. As your sister,I will not be a weakness to you all but a strength. Please oppa. I beg you" she pleaded with a very serious look.

Jin sighed and looked at others. They all communicated with their eyes.

What will be their decision?what will they do?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 63
Born in Daegu, Jung Y/n grew up alone despite living with her mother. It was her last year in high school when her Mom decided to get married to som...
585K 31.6K 34
So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl asked looking at the seven men infront of...
4.8K 211 21
[π’πŸ- π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ; π’πŸ - πŽππ†πŽπˆππ†] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...
5K 88 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...