Dragon Prince

Oleh Toothless102

What if Hiccup was taken instead of Valka? What if he was taken by a Night Fury? Find out what he becomes... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 12

14.2K 464 58
Oleh Toothless102

Hiccup's POV

Toothless and I along with my parents stood in the front of the Great Hall ready to make our announcement.

My dad started, "You all remember that night fifteen years ago where my son, Hiccup was taken from me by a Night Fury. Well..."

I stepped forward, "You all know me as the Dragon Prince. Well I go by a different that you should all remember. I am Hiccup that boy that as taken away from here fifteen years ago. I had..." I was cut off.

"Lies!!!!"

"How do we know it's really him?!"

Arguments broke out through the Great Hall. I sighed. Toothless a little help?

He roared and got the villagers' attention. They all turned back to me, "Who else would I be?! And all of you know damn well I can burn this village to merely a pile of ashes! I don't want to but I could!" I threatened. I eyed Snotlout, the kid I beat up. "Some of you have seen my actions and all of you have seen me save your butts! I united our worlds! So you better believe me!"

My dad looked at me, shocked and I just smiled.

"Prove your the chief's son!" Someone said.

I turned and looked at my dad, "Come on really?! What else can I do to make them believe me?!"

My mother stepped forward, "The day you people shot him down when he flew over I knew it was him! As soon as he emerged from his dragon's wings I knew that my son Hiccup was still alive and in our presence!"

I gave her a silent thank you before she stepped back.

"I still don't buy it!" The same guy said.

"My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III..." People gasped at the fact that I knew my full name. "Now do you believe me?!"

They nodded although still weary. I smirked for finally getting a victory.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.4K 268 4
When Optimus Prime turns against his own it affects the whole team but when it hurts the youngest the most the base starts to get glum but when Optim...
76.6K 416 8
hi hualian fans!!ill post here the extra chaps of TGCF!
36K 726 12
Will Hiccup discover who, and what, he really is? (I wrote this when I was younger, just started out in writing and was going through a hard time. I...
8.2K 252 15
After Kipo and Lucas's death, Wolf and her friends have been on edge more than ever. Wolf, currently stuck in grief, is starting to have visions of t...