This Town

Galing kay JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Chapter 1

23.7K 347 124
Galing kay JosieS11

Once both my suitcases and 3 boxes of my random belongings are packed into my somewhat tiny car (that I recently brought myself) I look back to Emily and her boyfriend.

Emily was my roommate when we were both freshmen in college.

Now I was moving back home to help my dad, especially with Stiles. That would mean quitting my job here and moving out of my apartment with my best friend.

It was quite early, about 7am if I wanted to be in Beacon Hills this afternoon.

As I looked at Emily she was pouting and already had glossy eyes.

"There's no need to cry. We'll keep in touch, I promise." I say and give her a quick hug. She immediately starts crying and takes comfort in her boyfriend's shoulder.

I say another quick goodbye to them both before climbing into my car. I immediately put GPS so I can actually get back to Beacon Hills.

Emily and her boyfriend wave me off as I drive out of the parking lot and head straight for Beacon Hills.

****
Driving through Beacon Hills was kind of nostalgic. It kind of made me miss my mom but also my annoying little shit head of a brother, Stiles.

I used to babysit Stiles far too often before I left and I can say he gets worse and worse with the years that pass.

When I drive on to the drive of my house I immediately notice my old Jeep, which is now Stiles'.

My dad wasn't home by the looks of it. I get out of my car and grab my bag from the passenger seat and sling it on my shoulder.

I let myself in and look around the familiarity of the house.

I head upstairs to my room and drop my bag on the floor before going opposite to Stiles' room.

When I open the door I look around the room and my eyes immediately land on Derek Hale.

"Nia?!" Stiles jumps up far to enthusiastically and rushes over to hug me. I hug him back and look at him confused as to why there were two random boys in his room.

"Why the fuck is De--" "Look Miguel came to visit, wasn't that nice of him." Stiles cuts me off whilst gesturing to Derek.

"Miguel." I mutter confused and Stiles nods.

"This is Danny, we're doing some lab work." Stiles says and I wave awkwardly at Danny.

"Miguel." I point at Derek who had now clenched his Jaw. "Yeah." Derek answers bitterly. "Right." I say and turn back to Stiles.

"I need someone to help me bring my stuff in from the car." I say to Stiles. "Uh, we're doing some work. Can you wait?" Stiles asks and I groan and turn to Miguel.

"Come on Miguel. You're family so it's not rude." I say looking at him and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh my god get your ass up." I groan walking over to him and pulling him up. "Move it Miguel." I say pushing him out of the room whilst he looks at Stiles for help.

"Yeah Nia, maybe you shouldn't be doing that." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "I'll do as I please." I say closing Stiles' door behind us.

"Derek Hale." I say sarcastically as we walk down to my car. "Nia Stilinski." He mutters whilst rolling his eyes.

"Aw come on don't act like I wasn't your favourite person in high school." I say nudging him playfully. He turns to me and glares as we get to my car.

"I can see you haven't changed then all that glaring and still no headaches?" I say playfully and he glares at me longer and harder. "Aw bless you." I say patting his shoulder.

I open the car and pull the suitcases out of the trunk of my car. I slam them both against him and smile cockily. "I can see you're still as annoying as ever, you know I can see where Stiles gets it from." He says and I smile happily. "Yeah it's pretty fun being the best sibling and being the trend setter for my family." I say grabbing a box out of the car and heading back inside.

"Speaking of Stiles. Why is he calling you Miguel? Why are you hanging out in his bedroom?" I ask as we head back upstairs to my room. "You should ask Stiles." Derek says annoyingly.

We get into my room and put my stuff down before heading back down to my car and getting my last two boxes.

I leave Derek to go back and hang with Stiles and Danny whilst I start to unpack my stuff.

Whilst I start to unpack my dad texts me.

Dad- are you home yet? Stiles has a game tonight, you should come and watch.

Nia- Im home, I'll meet you there.

I focus on unpacking my clothes to find an outfit to go tonight. Once I had sorted that out I had a shower.

I head back into my room and grabbed my clothes to get dressed into.

Stiles' coughing caught my attention so I turnt around. "What can I do for you?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"We just needed to talk to you." Stiles says awkwardly and I look inbetween him and Derek. "Go on." I say and Stiles gestures to my towel. "It's a towel Stiles grow up, if I went to a beach im sure you'd see worse." I say sitting down and rolling my eyes. "Okay." Stiles groans.

"You can't mention that Derek was here." Stiles says seriously and I scoff. "Yeah I gathered that much when you were calling him Miguel, dumbass." I say and Stiles sighs. "No this is serious." He says and I roll my eyes again. "Go on." I say and gesture for him to continue.

"You can't tell anyone, not even dad. This is really important." Stiles says and I look between Stiles and Derek. "Oh my god." I say and start laughing.

"What are you? His dealer? Stiles your not supposed to be doing drugs alongside Adderall." I say and Stiles rolls his eyes whilst Derek just glares at me. "What, you have that face about you. You know the scary criminal type. You could definitely pass for a drug dealer." I say shrugging.

"Yeah whatever, Stiles we need to go." Derek says and Stiles nods and they both make their way to my bedroom door.

"Stiles please tell me something interesting is going to happen at this match. Im not really the lacrosse type." I say and Stiles just groans. "Probably." He says and I smile.

"Oh and Derek." I say as they head out of my room. "It was nice to see you again, even if you are dealing to my brother." I say and Derek just rolls his eyes, choosing not to say anything back as he steps out of my room.

I got into some blue jeans and then put on a black sweatshirt from College that has Phoneix written across it. I put on some light makeup and go over my hair before rushing out of the house.

I sing all the way to the school and park my car beside my dad's.

I head to the bleachers whilst looking for my dad.

I notice my dad who was looking around confused. He makes eye contact with me almost immediately and a smile breaks out across his face. I smile in return as I rush over to him.

"I've missed you." He says hugging me. "I've missed you too." I say before pulling back.

We sit down whilst dad continues to look around. "Did Stiles come with you?" He asks me and I shake my head no. "He left before me." I say shrugging my shoulders. "That's odd, he isn't here yet. They're about to start." Dad says and I look around the field.

Coach shouts for the team to go and play and turns to the bleachers. "Stilinski." He shouts looking at me. I turn to dad then look back at him. "Coach." I shout back slightly confused.

He starts laughing which makes me so confused. "My favourite Stilinski." He says pointing at me and I just laugh. "Ah this is great." He says enthusiastically before turning back around to the field.

"Nothings really changed around here has it?" I ask and dad scoffs. "A lot has changed around here." Dad says and I roll my eyes.

"Did they have to get rid of basketball. I loved that." I say watching a bunch of boys run around the field. "You didn't even play." Dad says laughing. "So, I loved to watch them." I say making him laugh harder.

****
When I got home dad let me head to bed early. I didn't want to wait up for Stiles and I genuinely was just exhausted.

I head to my room and take my makeup off immediately. I put my hair up before brushing my teeth and cleaning my face.

I make sure my windows were locked tightly before closing the curtains. I then close my bedroom door.

I climb into bed but this time it took me seconds to fall asleep.

Playlist:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...
1.4K 40 9
As if the last month and a half hadn't been stressful enough - Now there were a few more werewolves, a kanima, and a seriously disturbed old man adde...