The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Od vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Viac

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 16: Kiss

1.7K 41 37
Od vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Heyy! You look okay now." Ymir chuckled as soon as I entered the makeup room.

"I was just full maybe. My stomach hurt earlier." I lied. You know who taught me.

"I see.." she raised her eyebrows and looked at Sasha who raised his eyebrows as well.

"What?" Sasha blurted and I laughed. So she didn't get it. Thank God.

"Nothing. Seriously, I'm fine now." I smiled at them as the makeup artists called out my name.

"I just thought the spraying on the pompoms earlier is a mistake." The coach facepalmed as the pompoms were thrown on the garbage bag with our rag uniform from earlier.

"I'm sorry coach hehe." I laughed.

"No don't be. Your idea was fantastic Miss Ackerman. And your friends helped a lot." She protested.

"Thank you Ma'am." I said as the artist fixed my hair. They placed a huge white ribbon on our head.

I changed my clothes with our yellow cheerleading uniform. As expected. The skirt was too short but fitting making our body figure stand out, the crop top was sleeveless and it was paired with my usual Nike cheerleading shoes. I specifically like the design, the lines of black and white and a word of WOLVES imprinted at the front.

My abs are visible. I mentally facepalmed.

"Now. We need another pictures!! It looks like you were the grandest contestant this year. You changed outfits! Amazing!" The coach laughed and everyone looked so excited.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this year's rugby league competition!! We have invited the East Vista High with us today!" The host  and everyone clapped their hands.

A group of boys came in wearing black varsity jacket with white straps together with a cheerleading team wearing black and pink uniform.

"Woahhh! Look they're so handsome!" Some of the girls on my team squealed.

I went ahead of my team getting closer towards the center of the field.

We then started performing again with our original uniform and I saw Isabel at the corner wearing the maroon uniform for our school. Of course, she's the cheer captain for the university but I saw how his expression went from peaceful to mad as she saw me being lifted in the air.

I saw Carla and Grisha raising their banners and I smiled. I don't care about you anymore Isabel.

We successfully finished our part of dancing and everyone clapped!

"That's for our champion this year! The Amber Wolves thank you so much! And now time for the East Vista High!" The host announced and I went to seat on the bleachers near our rugby team.

"That's too much skin for you." I heard a voice behind me and I looked up to Eren.

"I don't have a choice." I pouted and he laughed.

"But it suits you. I just wish I'm the only one who will see you like that but that would be too selfish." He looked over to the presenter and I stared at him.

I felt like someone is holding my heart once again. I smiled at him.

Eren. You always make me feel like I am floating in space.

"Sooo are you still on? I never go back to my words." I smirked at him and I saw his him grin.

"Of course." He said and he sat next to me.

"This is heavier than I expected I just want a bath after this." I looked at how Armin adjusted his gear.

I laughed at him. I know he doesn't work out too much that's why.

"Let's fucking gooooo!!" Connie screamed at the booming music and their teammates laugh.

Eren excused himself as he went to where his mom and dad is.

"Uhm Mikasa.." I heard a voice behind me and I was met with Furlan.

I looked away after remembering what Eren said to me.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I picked the wrong person to hit on. I hope you can still treat me as a friend." I didn't look at him as he apologized.

So it was true?

"It's alright. It's true that you are not my type. I'm already dating someone." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"I just hope you will forgive me soon. Good luck to your relationship." He smiled and I did too. He walked away slowly and went back to his place.

Good.

"Wait? What the fuck who is the lucky guy bestie?!" The nosy Connie butted in and Jean panicked.

"Mikasa? Are you already rejecting my heart? This only beats for you! Why do you have to do this to me.." Jean sounded to broken as he acted again and I stomped on his feet.

"Owwww!" He screamed in pain and I laughed.

"Bestie! You don't have to cry I am here for you to vent." Connie joined him in his acting and I cringed.

"Connie!!? Where did you learn that bestie? Bestie thing huh? You're weird!" Sasha said and we all laughed.

"Twitter I bet? Bro! That's so gay." Armin laughed and then acted crying joining Jean.

You all are weirdos. I kept on laughing with the bestie word from a guy for real? I know he just uses this for fun.

"Yeah. I like this one girl but she called me bestie on Twitter!" Connie acted crying and Ymir hit his butt making him fall.

"What the fuck Ymir?!" He yelped in pain as we all laughed.

"What did I miss?" Eren asks sitting beside me. Armin explained it to him.

"Bro you have to create tinder account instead." Eren laughed and I glared at him. He stopped.

"You know tinder?" He gulped and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Jean introduced it to us! I don't have tinder account I swear!" He threw his hands in the air and everyone laughed.

"Momkasa is mad!" Armin laughed. Historia joined hopping on his back as the view was blocked by Armin.

"Shut up Piggymin!" I blurted and everyone laughed.

"Can you hold this for me Mikasa?" Eren asked as he handed me his phone.

"Sure. Do your best!" I winked at him and he chuckled.

I saw Isabel performed with her usual flirty steps and I flashed a weird facial expression. That's for horny people.

I even her looking so thirsty at Eren as he took off his varsity jacket and handed it to me. That's so gross!

"Eren can we take pictures?" I asked him.

"Sure. Just use my phone." He said.

I just realized really that I have no pictures on my phone today because it's always left inside my bag.

We took some pictures. Us, with Armin, the whole gang and the field filled with lights and confetti.

"Now time for the most awaited part!!! Are you ready?!!"

The game was about to start and Eren stood up about to walk away.

"You can do it!" I said and smiled at him he did the same and joined the boys.

"Good luck everyone! Whoooo!" We the girls cheered as they went at the center shaking hands with their playmate.

So this how they actually play rugby. I saw Carla screaming Eren's name as he kept on hitting Grisha.

We cheered for their team and I got worried since Armin fell but he immediately got up. Eren helped him.

I smiled.

This two really are my first friends in this place and I love to see them smile together even if sometimes they are complete idiots.

"Get going!! You can win this!" I yelled as I saw how they passed the ball it's like they are in sync like they know exactly what to do next.

Eren dropped the ball on the ground and kicked it through the opposition's goal posts, above the crossbar and the first half ended!

They have 3-2 score, in favor of our team!

I can't help but smile as he hugged the boys and they screamed in joy. One more point and they'll make it. They'll win.

"You gotta think of that gift now." He chuckles as he sat beside me. He was all sweat. His long hair is wet.

I went over to him and dried his hair with a towel.

In 10 minutes they'll continue to the next half. I'm sure the other team is getting prepared. Everything can still change within another 40 minutes.

"Thanks Mom." He says and I hit his back.

"Idiot." I laughed.

"Listen here!" Their coach started to talk with his board and marker. He went over to listen.

"Look who is acting like a grandma? This is still not over for us Ackerman." Isabel came in to me with her girls at her back crossing their arms.

"Do you see what I'm seeing Ymir?" I laughed.

"What? A garbage talking? I don't believe this. Someone wake me up I must be dreaming." I laughed at her reply. I saw how Isabel gritted her teeth as she tried to slap me.

"Oohhhh!" Sasha covered her mouth while eating some fries.

"Try to hit me bitch and you'll damn the day your hand lays on me." I remarked and I pushed her hand away making her back off and her girls catch her.

"You will pay for this Ackerman! Let go of me!" She screamed as she went away.

I saw how the people started talking and some are laughing. Some are even flashing thumbs up on me.

"I can't believe she is that embarrassing. I feel sorry for her Mikasa." Historia shakes her head and I smiled.

"Served her right." I winked and they laughed.

The game continued and we watch the team play against the other once again. I saw how Furlan passed the ball to Eren and Eren to Armin. Despite of what happened and being on the same team, I can't help but smile. Everything is doing well.

As each time the referee whistles, I felt my heart started to beat as I remembered what I promised.

Everything slow down into slow motion when Eren kicked the ball towards the opposition goal once again in 5 seconds time remaining and they won!

I stared blankly at everything. This is it. This is where I am going to fulfill my promise.

"WHOOOOOOO!!" They screamed in joy as they carried Eren around.

Carla and Grisha were jumping up and down in excitement. The girls pulled me to where they are as the crowd cheered.

Everything went slow when they put him down and I was pushed towards the center. He reached his hands for me and I put in hands on them. He pulled me closer but I stopped him.

"Not here." I said and he grinned devilishly.

He whispered and I let him took pictures with his teammates holding the trophy at the center.

"My boy had grown so much! Grisha I am crying!" Carla can't stop her tears from falling as I hugged her.

"We should take a picture come on." She went closer to Eren and hugged him.

"I'm proud of you son!" Grisha said and I smiled at him.

"Congratulations Eren! You did it!" I smiled.

Carla called for the photographer and we posed for pictures.

"Now you two! Smile!!" She then clapped her hand as the lights flashed. Carla held the phone and the jacket.

I froze as Eren suddenly wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head in mine from behind. I leaned to him as well as he held the trophy on his left hand and I was holding the pompom.

"So where's my gift?" He asked whispering as Grisha cleared his throat.

"You're too excited." I whispered back and he chuckled.

"Aweee! You make a good couple." The photographer winked and I blushed.

"I will buy all of those. How much?" Carla talked to the photographer and we went to where our friends are.

"Congratulations Jaeger!" I heard Mr. Levi's voice as he shook hands with Eren.

"Thank you Mr. Levi." Eren replied.

Mr. Levi was then bombarded with questions by Miss Hange as the four-eyed teacher went to him.

"Hi Eren. Uhm! I just wanted to say congratulations. I'm a huge fan of yours!" I saw Isabel talking to him and I felt mad at the sight.

I will eavesdrop no matter what happens.

"Uh..I don't know you Miss sorry.." He smiled and she cooed.

The bitch. The fucking audacity.

"I am Isabel Magnolia. I just want to ask if you already have a girlfriend? I would like to apply." She purposely made her voice sound so girly. Pathetic.

"Yeah. Sorry. She's waiting right now." I smirked as soon as he answered this.

Very good Eren. I wanna give my gift so bad right now and slap it to Isabel's face for ruining our outfit.

"Eren boy! Let's go! Your mom is tired." Grisha commands and I went to where he is.

Thank God Grisha is here.

"I have to go. Excuse me." He smiled and I mentally slap him.

Isabel acted like he was about to faint. She is so fucking dramatic. I just wished he never smiled at her at all!

"Heyyy" I bid my farewells to my friends as Eren caught up with me.

"Eren, Mikasa.. I better get going. My body hurts sure like hell. They are strong." He hissed in pain and I said good night to him.

"Good bye Armin drive safely!" I said as I waved.

Grisha's car also made way out of the gate already. We were on the parking lot only the two of us when he suddenly asked.

"Soooo.. How long do I have to wait?" Eren continued to follow me from behind and I suddenly stopped making him bump to me.

I slowly reached for his face pulling him closer to me as his eyes widened in shock. I closed my eyes as my lips landed to his smooth lips half opened and I licked his tongue.

I felt hot. His breath is as hot as he breathes. He was too shock to respond.

Eren is like the heat to burn the iciness I felt since the day I lost everything.

I slowly moved away and opened my eyes. He stared his green eyes at me like still processing everything and I smiled my eyes forming to crescents.

"Congratulations Eren!" I said and his lips formed into a smile as he pulled me closer.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

11.8K 303 17
It was a normal day inside the walls, but Titans tried to get in. People screamed. Mikasa had to protect Eren and Armin. Suddenly she hat to save som...
530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
4.6K 271 26
"we were best of friends, but what are we now?" --- based on a true experience.