REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

54. Not Over Unless I tell You

5.8K 455 132
By ggukieminie

Hi! Been awhile. How are you all doing? Thank you for being here still😊😊
-ggukieminie|jikook love

×________×

" Dada, where's Uncle D? " Sarang asked suddenly. Jimin was preparing her for school. " Why is he not here yet? "

Jimin looks up. " Something came up that he wasn't able to pick you and drive you to school. "

" Are you going to bring me to school then, Dada? "

" Why, yes certainly. Are you not happy that it was me? " Jimin joked, flashing a lazy smile.

Sarang's eyes widen, panicking. She doesn't wish to offend Jimin. " No, Dada. I'd love to if you will do that. " She tries to explain, she was giving Jimin the look that he can't disregard. Her eyes look exactly like Jimin's own eyes as if he was staring at himself in the mirror. When Jimin refused to give in, suppressing his expression, Sarang apologized. " Sorry Dada. Please don't get mad at me. I love you- "

" Hey princess. " Jimin touched his cheeks. He's got a terribly guilty conscience about it. " Don't say sorry. You've done nothing wrong. Dada was just playing around because you're cute. " And kissed her forehead in which Sarang smiled, feeling happy and contented. " Ready? We're going. " Said Jimin while extending his right hand for Sarang to reach it.

They are quietly walking down the road in order to wait for a bus when a brand new car suddenly stopped beside them that Jimin automatically held Sarang protectively. Jimin only calmed down when he sees that it was none other than his brother Minho that came out of the car. " Uncle Minho, goodmorning. " Sarang greeted.

" Goodmorning. " Minho greeted back with a much wider smile. He steps forward, then crouches down to kiss her on the cheek. " Morning Minie. " He greeted Jimin too.

" Tsk. "

" You don't seem annoyed of me, do you? " Minho teased. " And if I tell you I bought this car for you, are you still going to get annoyed? " And wiggles his brows playfully.

Jimin tilts his head with a shrug. " I'm not in the mood to listen with your jokes. "

" And I'm not joking either. "

" What do you want? "

Minho pouted. " Why are you so mean to me? I just brought you your gift. Your birthday is just around the corner. I'd like to be the one to greet you first and pick up a gift for you. And this is my way to see you. "

" I was with you yesterday. " Jimin points out the fact that they visited the hospital together with their mom.

" But you left with Jungkookie as soon as you're done checking on Tae. You didn't even tell us where you left to. "

" Jungkookie.. the progress wow. " Minho only shrugged at his remark like it's so normal to call Jungkookie. And Jimin didn't bother to explain why he just left yesterday. " I can't drive right now. "

" No worries. " Minho snapped his fingers causing Jimin to frown upon the gesture. " I brought with me a driver. "

" What's the catch? " Jimin was still frowning. He can't seem to accept Minho's reasoning. " If you don't tell me and continue lying to me, I am leaving you behind. " And when Minho tries to convince Jimin, Jimin ignored him and begun to walk away dragging a confused Sarang with him.

Of course Minho gave up the fight and chase after his younger brother. " Alright. " He caught Jimin's attention. " Your boyfriend asked me to look after you. "

" Because? "

" I don't know. " Minho shrugged.

Jimin raises a brow. He knows that Minho is partly telling the truth and lying. He was hiding something and he sounds fishy. " I'll count one to ten, you decide on what course you want me to do. Either I'll listen to you or I will leave with Sarang. "

" I- "

" One, two, three... " Jimin was counting, no plans of stopping.

" He asked me because you refused his offer to buy you a car and get you a driver of your own. "

" Ten. Times up! " Jimin announced with a poker face.

" What? " Minho huffed, appealing to Jimin. " But I told you the truth. "

" Did you really? " Jimin deadpanned.

Minho snorted. He knew Jimin is not going to change his mind. And there is no 'OR' in between, Minho should waver. " Alright. Jungkook told me everything, your condition.. " Minho eyes fell to Jimin's tummy. He's aware that Jimin is pregnant. " I heard it all. I don't believe him at first because how can you, but then I remember Sarang. If he can,- " Referring to Jihyun. " Then why can't you too? "

" Did he ask you to do exactly like what you're doing right now? Cause if he did, he's just proving me that I was right all along. "

" Yes, he tried to ask me but I insist to take this precautionary measures seriously. " Minho explained.

" Look, I'm okay. I don't like being restricted, you know that. I have my own ways to take care of myself. I was being guided medically just so you know " Jimin meant Tae and Jin who regularly checked on him and his baby. " So stop reacting to things too strongly. "

" Minie, this is not just about you. You are now to consider the sake of two persons. "

" And I appreciate your concern. " Jimin said back.

Minho nodded his head. He didn't voice out Jimin's pregnancy as he's aware that Sarang doesn't know about it yet. He won't deny that right from Jimin and Jungkook to tell everything to her. " If you think we're being too much then please just think of this as something we should do to show how much you mean to us. We want you to be safe and healthy all the time. "

" Dada are you sick? " Suddenly Sarang interrupts. She looks sad. " Why was Uncle so concerned about your health? "

" No princess, your uncle was just being paranoid. " Jimin responds. Minho was about to complain, slightly wanting to correct Jimin but Jimin spoke again. " He's acting like a brother to me. He is being protective just like I with your Appa to you. "

" Is that a good thing Dada? " Sarang was curious. Sometimes, it makes Jimin wonder what kind of intellect does Sarang possess. She speaks and appreciates words maturely.

" Yes. " Jimin doesn't actually know how to respond to it. How can he distinguish it in a way that a kid like Sarang will understand.

" Then why didn't you seem happy about it Dada? " Jimin frowned. Does she know that I was complaining? He tries to make eye contact with Sarang. Sarang looks so innocent- her eyes glint nothing but pure curiosity.

" It's because he's stubborn. " Minho stepped in, saving the day for Jimin. " So please don't even consider not listening to the elders, and catching your Dada's stubborness yourself. " He lectures.

" Tsk. Do you really have to make me look like the bad influence? " Jimin scoffed.

" Of course. " Minho answered as he reached to ruffle Jimin's hair. " You are still my favorite subject. I wouldn't mind using you as an example to teach Sarang lessons. " He winked.

" Better listen to grandpa. " Jimin tsked, referring to Minho.

Minho makes a face, pouts, shrugs and sticks out his tongue at Jimin.

Jimin just wanted to kick his brother to the side but he gets distracted when he heard Sarang giggling so much. She looks amused and happy. And so he let it go for the sake of not wanting to stop her giggles.

" Minie, what if I will be the one dropping Sarang to her school while you stay at home? " Minho suddenly suggested, desperately hoping that Jimin would say yes. " You see, It would be nice if we somehow bond together. " He added, glancing at Sarang. " Don't you want that baby Sarang? "

" Tsk. Just tell me to get lost. " Jimin mumbled, making sure that it was only Minho who heard it.

Minho laughed. " How did you know? You mind reader? " He didn't lose the chance to tease Jimin. Sarang was looking up to Jimin. She was obviously waiting Jimin to decide.

Jimin crouched down, squeezing Sarang hands softly. " Princess, go with your uncle Minho. I'm going to pick you up this afternoon after your class. Like I told you, do not leave the place with a stranger. You should wait. Always go near a guard or your teacher. Call me or your Appa if you have early dismissal in your class. " Jimin knew that their teachers will inform parents but just to be sure, he is teaching Sarang to be cautious while still young so that she will carry this attitude as her age goes up.

Minho patted Jimin's shoulder. " Don't worry, Minie. They are not going to take their eyes off of her. "

" They? " Jimin questioned suspiciously. Minho mouths 'Oh No'. He rose on his feet to confront the older. " Give me a number. "

" Three. " Minho grinned.

" You brought a driver, that's what you said. "

" And I am telling you now, there are two bodyguards in addition to the driver. "

" Seriously? " Jimin scoffed. " What do you think of me? A politician, an actor, a very important public figure who needs to take bodyguards with him anywhere he goes?! "

" Yes. You are very important to us. We only wish you to be safe. "

" I'm sure you do. " Jimin deadpanned, shrugging his shoulders.

" How about you smile for me? "

" How about No? " Jimin replied.

Minho pinched Jimin's cheek. " You haven't changed. Why can't you just do what you're told? " He complained yet he's smiling.

Jimin slaps his hand off of his face. " Just go and take care of my princess and yourself. Call me when you reached the place. "

Minho smiled, waving his hand. " Yes Minie, I will do that. "

It was the first time Jimin allowed these people that Minho employed to protect Sarang and also the last time they did because the next day, Suga resumed his work. He continued driving and guarding for Sarang. Minho didn't protest but he insists that Suga should use the car he bought for Jimin. Suga, of course, was very happy about it as he's into car especially the latest ones.

Tae just left a minute ago after checking Jimin. When the door rang again. Jimin was expecting Jin. Both Tae and Jin regularly check on Jimin and so Jimin was surprised to find Mr. Jeon standing infront of the door and next to Jin.

Awkward silence engulfed them.

Jin initiates a conversation to break the silence. " Jiminie, sorry if this is too sudden but Dad wishes to see you. "

Jimin cooperates as he opened the door widely. " Come in. " He guided them to the living room. Jin volunteered himself to prepare for something they could eat while talking and this is his way to leave the two alone. Jimin knew it but he chose to go with the flow.

Mr Jeon was very hesitant. He eyed almost everything just to collect his courage to speak with Jimin. This is very much different- hard sitution compared to when he is being rude to him. Because now, he is asking a favor. " How are you? "

Jimin tilts his head. He finds it odd that Mr. Jeon is asking him this question. The Old geezer he knew would have been spitting insults at him by the sight of Jimin.

" Am I making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I just don't know how to start a conversation with you. " Mr. Jeon added.

" You've talked a lot already. " Jimin points out. " Relax old geezer. It's just me. "

Mr. Jeon heaves a sigh of relief. He is thankful that Jimin does not aggravate the tension. And so he finds his courage to speak again. " What are Jungkook and Sarang to you? "

Jimin frowns yet he answered. " They are my everything. "

" How far are you willing to go in order to protect what's yours? "

Jimin smirked. " I didn't get the memo that I'll have a one on one interview with you. Are you that curious about me Old geezer? "

" I asked you first. Please answer it Jimin, it would mean a lot to me. "

" Believe me you don't want to know. "

" I insist. " Mr. Jeon begged.

" I beat the hell out of that person who tries to touch what's mine. And it is going to be bloody. "

Mr. Jeon's eyes widened and was gaping so big. " Are you serious? "

" Do I look like I'm not? " Jimin countered.

" But how are you going to do that? " He breathes. Mr. Jeon is skeptic who refuses to believe without confirming it first.

Jimin is used to being judged all the time. " Do you have the mind and soul to hear my story? If you don't then don't dare to ask me. "

Mr. Jeon nods his head. " I understand. " He won't cross that line that Jimin made. He knows his limit in asking things. " But will you listen to my story? "

Jimin didn't respond. He was testing the waters. He'll not ask anything so that Mr. Jeon won't tell any lies.

" I don't really know what to do. Due to my stupid decision, I caused a big problem. It would have been nothing if they are only coming at me. " Mr. Jeon's jaws dropped. " But I managed to drag Jungkook to my mess. "

" Go on.. I'm listening. " Jimin motioned him to continue talking.

" There was a time when my company experienced a big loss of money. I was this close to stopping the business but I refused to accept it. I don't want to become a failure. I'm scared of what other will think of me and to lose respect from numerous people. So I resorted to borrowing money from a good old friend to save the business operation and the livelihood of employees as well. "

" But this old friend of yours turned out to be an asshole? "

" Yes. " Mr. Jeon agreed with a nod. " He was demanding me to give back what I owe him. I offered to pay but he refused to accept. He instead demanded a marriage between Jungkook and his daughter. "

Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who is worth your kindness and who is just taking advantage.

" They can't do that! " Jin chimed in. His father and Jimin didn't notice that he was already sitting with them and listening. " I will pay twice the amount, if that's what it takes you to get freed from the debt. "

Mr. Jeon isn't moved. " I'm scared of what they are capable of doing against Jungkook and his license. They made me sign a document. "

" You should have thought of that before signing that goddamn document Dad. Look what it brought you into. Or you should have asked me with the money instead of seeking it to just anybody else. "

Jimin pulled Jin's sleeve, calming him down. " What document did you sign? "

" It was a blank document- "

" What? Dad! How stupid can you get?! Does Jungkookie know about this? Do you plan on telling him about this mess or you are acting again on your own to solve the problem without telling him? You will only complicate things. "

" Jin shut up! " Jimin huffed. He even dropped the honorific to show dominance over Jin. " We are not going to solve anything if you keep getting upset over things that already happened and cannot be changed. "

" What do you want me to do? I'd accept it because it cannot be undone? I'm sorry Jiminie but I cannot do that! "

" Do you know the whole story? " Jimin asked. " You don't, unless you listen to your father with the intent to understand rather than to reply. " Jin heaves a deep breath, still fuming inside but at least he is trying to listen now. " So old geezer, what did they tell you that drove you to sign it reluctantly? "

" I thought it was a promissory note as they only needed my signature and I trusted our friendship but eventually he betrayed me. "

" Did you sign it in the presence of a lawyer? "

Mr. Jeon shakes his head. " No. "

" Do you know anyone, present at the place, who is willing to testify that you signed a blank document and that they merely incorporated those terms thereafter to use against you. " Jimin asked. He is yet calm.

" Not that I know of. " Mr. Jeon replied. " I went to their place and there we did the signing and the giving of the check. No one is present other than us except his daughter. I doubt it if she is going to side me when she wanted this marriage all along. She caused it. "

Jimin frowned. " May I know who is this she you are talking about? "

" Go Bo gyeol. " Oh!

" Bo gyeol? Isn't she the doctor you matchmake with Jungkookie? You gave them that idea Dad when you let them date! " Jin interrupts, scolding his own father. " The nerve of that woman after being dumped so now she resorted into a scheme using their money and influence. I will slap the bitch I swear! " He spat angrily.

" Mr. Go gave me two days to get ready. They want Jungkook and Bo gyeol to get married the soonest. Otherwise, I am going to face the consequences and Jungkook downfall. "

Jin rolled his eyes, while Jimin chose to comment. " If you are going to hear my opinion as to the status of their claim, here it is. A condition of marriage in payment of a debt is baseless and not binding. You can't force someone to marry you. Forced marriage is illegal. And are you forgetting Jungkook is a prosecutor. He knows about laws more than anyone else. "

" Exactly. " Jin agreed.

" They warned me with a hint of menance. They are not just throwing around some empty words. "

" So now, you want me to do what? " Jimin asked.

Mr. Jeon pressed his lips together into a sappy smile. He reached for Jimin's hand to hold it lightly. Jimin was shocked yet he isn't mad about the fact that Mr. Jeon held his hand without being asked first for his consent. Jimin had that feeling as if his own father is holding his hand. " I know this is too much to ask and shameless of me but can you take Jungkook and Sarang away and live with you to a place where they can't follow you. "

" What kind of solution is that Father? " Jin lets out a little gasp of shock.

" It's the only way I can think of right now. " Mr. Jeon seemingly confused as well.

" You are basically suggesting that they go into hiding and soon move from place to place to avoid capture by the Go family. "

" I will take full responsibility of my own mistake but I don't want Jungkook to catch up with it. I hope him to leave this place and go as far as he can't be reached. So should you Jin. " After talking, Mr. Jeon throws a steady intent look at Jimin.

" So you want me to take your son to somewhere else, anywhere as long as they can't find us? " Jimin confirms sneakily taking his hand back.

" Yes please. " Mr. Jeon mumbled almost begging Jimin to do it at this very instant.

" So it is okay to you that your son will run off with a gay? I thought you hated the idea of him catching the sign himself if he keeps me close. "

" I think you got it wrong. "

" Enlighten us then. " Jimin stated while Jin didn't bother to join the conversation. This topic is seemingly sensitive and awkward to him.

" I'm not a gay myself and I don't totally hate gays. " Both Jimin and Jin snorted, totally judging Mr. Jeon. " Until I was left behind so he could follow that gay. He was the one whom I used to look up to, who I want to become. He promised me only good things. What am I supposed to feel when the very person whom I grew up with, left me all of a sudden to no one. I have no house to live, no money to buy essential things, no custodian to look after me. I was not even a teenager at that time. All I ever hoped that time is the support of a father since my mother was already dead. The father who is supposed to protect me is thesame father who hurt me. He abandoned me, running off with a gay he just met and seduced him with his money. Worst, he took everything with him and left nothing to me. I was forced to wonder around the street, homeless begging anyone that get past me for food, to sleep on the road with nothing but myself to ease the coldness of the night. That lasted for days. Until one day, someone managed to find me and used me in illegal dealings, child labor and trafficking and drug syndicates. "

Both Jin and Jimin were speechless, especially Jin. This is the first he heard this story. He didn't know that there was a point in his father's life that he experienced this kind of cruelty and hatred.

" A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and broken heart, I've spent years getting used to live with that ill fate. 'What to do?' If I received no pity from anyone. I feel like everyone around me turned a blind eye to the evil things we do. "

" Father.. " Jin whimpers. He feels sorry and wanting to comfort his father in the midst of his grief.

" I've hoped, just maybe my father would consider coming back. Days and nights, I've been chanting a prayer above but I got none. I can only utter the words, yes, 'hope'. It's truly a funny thing. I asked many questions but I got no replies from the one I wanted to talk. That's the worst feeling, rejection and self pity. And it's sad that the person you know once becomes someone you knew. "

A million words would not bring the person who left back, neither would a million tears, Mr. Jeon knew that because he cried.

Jin was holding his mouth to suppress his whimper yet his tears are falling down his cheeks.

There are wounds that never show on the skin, but sometimes they are deeper and more hurtful than anyone that bleeds.

" I can't even answer the question 'what's wrong?' when nothing seemed right. " Mr. Jeon added with a shrug.

Jimin can relate to this feeling- he thought he was doing fine and healing but the truth is he just stopped feeling. That feeling of being unwanted, never reciprocated. In order to cope up with the pain you avoid reaching out to that person and never begs. How can a son beg to his father for a relationship?

The difference between Jimin and Mr. Jeon is that, Jimin was never abandoned, he was just erased from his father's memory.

Then..

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and explained.

Life goes on, people would say but to him that's the saddest part.

And the thing you can't hide- Mr Jeon's face is see through, he was evidently rippled inside.

" I thought I was designed to be in a hopeless situation but someone proved to me that there's no such thing as hopeless situation, It can change. He rescued me from extreme misery that pulled me away from fulfilling the life I deserve. Until today I was thankful to that hyung. He helped me in my escape and introduced me to new beginnings. " Mr. Jeon pauses momentarily, his gaze went straight to Jimin after realising something. " If I remember right, his name is Park too, Park Woo Sung. " Jin automatically glanced at Jimin as if his eyes were telling 'that's your father'. But Jimin face remained unrelenting. " I wanted to see him again. No words are enough to express my gratitude but I'd like to express it still. I tried to locate where he's staying because the last time I heard about him was when he worked as personal bodyguard of a heiress, I failed. " Mr. Jeon just want to become appreciative of someone

" He's already dead. "

Mr. Jeon frowns. " How did you know? "

Jimin tilts his head, the tiniest smirk crawled across his face as the question was asked. " You'd be surprised. I know a lot of things and I have many ways that I can do. "

Here goes again, he looks secretive yet he doesn't sound like he's trying to hide anything.

Jin didn't say anything. It's not his part to tell this to his father about who is Park Woo Sung when the son, Jimin, himself doesn't seem interested in telling who he was to him.

He keeps to himself his opinion.

Eventually, everything connects.. it looks like Jimin is related to everyone else.

" If you are telling me the truth, may I know how he died? "

Jimin didn't reply and so Jin took that chance to answer. He knows how hard it is for Jimin to talk about his father. Everybody has things they wish not to recall unless they are ready to speak again. " He died due to complications. " Mr. Jeon was agaped. " He was my patient Dad. His condition, dementia, was hastened by an acute illness. It has developed infection that lead to his death. "

Mr. Jeon is personally saddened and deeply shaken by the death of Mr. Park, his considered old friend and hyung.

Jimin was eyeing them as Jin and his father Mr. Jeon continue talking about his father. Mr. Jeon asked about the grave..

Sad things happen. They do.. but people don't have to live sad forever.

" Tomorrow is the 2nd day that he gave you, what are you going to do if your plan doesn't work? Any alternative? " Jimin suddenly spoke catching the attention of both.

" I don't know- " Mr. Jeon stopped as Jimin took a coin out of his pocket. His eyes followed the hand movement. Jimin flips the coin.

" Do you know the reason why people tend to flip a coin while deciding an issue? Or if they are not zure? " Jimin asked. No one answered. " Not because it decides for you but for the moment the coin is in the air, you realize which one you're hoping for. "

" Head or tail? " Jimin waited for Mr. Jeon answer.

" T-ail? " Mr. Jeon stuttered.

Jimin flips the coin, throwing it in the air. All of them check which side is showing after it landed.

It's head.

" Since I didn't bet. " Jimin mumbled. " Let's not do it your way or my way. Let's do it the best way. "

------

In the afternoon, Jimin decided to visit the law office where Jungkook is working. But instead of finding Jungkook inside his office, he saw someone else, reluctantly sitting on the swivel chair as if she owns it.

It was Bo Gyeol. She stood up after realizing that somebody just entered the room and closed the door behind him.

She can't even wait a day. Looks like she's already in the move to claim what she can't have.

tsk.

" Park- " It was the first time she called Jimin without Atty not that the latter is complaining. " What are you doing here? "

Jimin steps forward. " Don't worry about me coming here, worry about why you're worried of seeing me here. "

" Is that a threat? " Bo gyeol furrowed. Jimin just gave her a stern look. " I hate to say this, but I guess creepy comes natural to you. "

" I'm creepy you say yet here you are talking to me. "

" Who said? I'm scared of you? You're just good at babbling things to manipulate our emotions into fear. " She countered.

" You think I talk so much to scare you? You should watch me then when I talk through my fist. "

" I fucking hate your guts. "

Jimin tilts his head. " You don't have to hate me to feel good about yourself, but if that's the only thing that makes you feel good, then go ahead. "

" Jungkook is my mine already. " She suddenly snapped.

" Oh, I have no idea. " Jimin deadpanned.

" So I'm telling you now. It's over. " Bo gyeol smiled proudly. She thought she is winning this argument.

Jimin smiled back. " It's not over unless I tell you. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_TO BE CONTINUED.

See you next time!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 9
In an AU where Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel share a mate. These events happen before Amarantha. I am also posting this to AO3, if it seems familiar.
17.5K 601 17
Tommyinnit is a trans ftm streamer. Although, none of his friends know. During a meetup, when Tommy is actually managing to keep it a secret, he gets...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
211K 12.7K 45
When a wedding was cancelled due to the other family back stabbing Park family, stealing a huge amount of money through their business cooperation an...