Ralph Macchio Imagines

Bởi carmellafaudolla

Ralph Macchio imagines plus his character roles like Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Cade and more ! Xem Thêm

INFO.
Lover at the Window
Lover at the Window
Greaser Boy
Greaser Boy
Co-Worker
Co- Worker
I Love You
Pluto Projector
The Murderer
Insecurities- Ralph M.
First Kiss
REQUESTS OPEN

My Forever Lover

1.2K 13 13
Bởi carmellafaudolla

Dedicated to @ralphsoneandonly
Ralph POV
Lailani... The girl in my class... Whose gorgeous eyes, smile, hair, her laugh, her personality is just so beautiful . Everything about her is just. Wow. I'm blown away I can't even - Shes perfect. Prom is this week. I plan on asking her. Hope she says yes!

Lailani POV
Liz: So you gotta date for prom?
My friend asked.
Lailani: No not yet.
All my friends looked up and looked behind me. I was confused and I saw the one and only Ralph Macchio. My crush holding up a sign that said "Prom?" with roses and my favorite chocolate and stuffed bear.
Lailani: Me?
I asked him.
Ralph: Yes you! Lailani. Will you go to prom with me?
Lailani: Of course I will!
He instantly flashed his beautiful smile and hugged me like it was the end of the world....

It was the day of prom and I couldn't be more excited. I wore my lavender dress and accessories as I waited for Ralph. I heard a knock but my parents opened it and greeted him.
Mom: Lailani! Your dates here!
Lailani: Coming!
Before going down I added finishing touches and walked down the stairs and watched as Ralph stated at me in awe.
Ralph: Wow.. You look amazing!
Lailani: Not too bad yourself.
Mom: You kids have fun!
Dad: Not too much fun!
Ralph: Yessir!
Lailani: Bye!

Lailani: And that's the story of how your father asked me to prom.
Alexis: Wow. I can't wait for prom!
My five year old daughter said.
Ralph: Alrighty princess, time for bed.
He said as he picked her up as she giggled. I went to our room as I waited for him. He came back and I still get butterflies thinking about our prom night.
Ralph: Is that the first time you told her about our senior prom?
Lailani: Yes, before you know it she's already married.
Ralph: Yep. My princess will already have a family. And then she'll find her forever lover, just how I found mine.
Lailani: I love you Ralph.
Ralph: I love you much more Lailani.
Lailani: Impossible.
I said as I leaned in and connected our lips. Soon we fell asleep in each other's arms and we dreamt the night away....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

916K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
499K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
794K 37K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...