First Kiss

for @rachel_vitar
Rachel POV
It was the end of the day of school. Cold January afternoon. The final bell rang and I went to my locker. The hallways filled with students eager to get out of school and enjoy their weekend. As I opened my locker, I felt someone tase me.
Rachel: Ow!
I looked to my side and saw Ralph leaning on the locker next to me.
Ralph: Hey cutie.
Rachel: Shut up.
Ralph and I have been best friends since 6th grade and were Juniors in high school and so far it's been amazing having him by my side these past years.
Ralph: Ouch. Hurt my feelings.
Rachel: Not my fault you're sensitive.
Ralph: Shut up. Anyways are you going to Andriana's party tonight?
Rachel: I don't know really.
Ralph: What come on. Please.
Rachel: Why do you want me to go?
Ralph: Cause I don't wanna go by myself. Please come with me pleaseeeee.
He said giving me puppy eyes. I stared at him for a few seconds and decided to give in.
Rachel: Ugh fine. But you're giving me a ride there.
Ralph: I'll pick you up at 8.
Rachel: Ok see ya at 8.
Ralph: Ight see ya. Love ya.
Rachel: Love ya.
He walked away and went to his other friends. I smiled at the thought of him. Whatever I need to go home.
*Time Skip*
It was 6:30 and I just finished my Chemistry homework. I hate Chemistry. But I should get ready. I took a shower blow dried and did my hair and wore make up. I did a natural look with a red crop top and blue ripped jeans. I added my MTV leather jacket with it since it's January and it's very cold out. I checked the time and it was 7:42. I waited for Ralph to get here and just turned on MTV. Since it's a Friday night they showed Friday Night Videos. Billy Idol's Eyes Without A Face came on. I started singing it. Soon Cyndi Lahore's Time After Time came on. After that song ended I heard a honk. I looked out my window and saw Ralph. I then told my parents I'm leaving and got in his car.
Ralph: Ready?
Rachel: Yep!
We soon made it to the party and I heard Take On Me playing.
Rachel: Woah it's packed.
Ralph: It is.
Rachel: Whatver let's gooooo!
I started running.
Ralph: Hey wait!
We were both running and I made it inside first and saw people wearing solid color sweaters or with a retro pattern on it and jeans. Saw some girls wearing jean jackets and leggings with colorful designs. And many more. I went to go get a drink.
Andriana: Rachel!! Hey!!
Rachel: Hi!
Andriana: Glad you could make it!
Rachel: Yep. Me too.
Andriana: Well help yourself the drinks are here and the snacks are over there. Cup Pong there and many others!
Rachel: Thanks!
Andriana: No problem have fun! But not too much fun!
She winked at me.
Rachel: I won't thanks!
I walked around the house and I found three arcade games. She pac-man!!! She had asteroids!! And Donkey Kong! I started playing asteroids. I guess I lost track of time cause I heard "spin the bottle". Oh no. Great.
Andriana: Alrighty. I'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is the first player.
She spun the bottle and it landed on the popular girl, Alexis.
Andriana: Oohh Alexis. So now you have to spin it and whoever it lands on, you have to kiss.
A whole bunch of "ooh's" were heard. Have they never played spin the bottle? She spun it and it sadly landed on my crush.. Ralph.
Andriana: Oh my gosh.. Famous Ralph Macchio !!! Gosh I'm so jealous of you Alexis!
Alexis: Sorry ladies.
She leant in and kissed him and he seemed like he enjoyed it. I felt my eyes water and I quietly left and went outside. I guess I've lost my chance with him.

Ralph POV
The bottle landed on me and I felt a shot run through my body. I didn't want to kiss her. I wanted to kiss Rachel. I love Rachel, more than a friend way. I adore her , she's my true love. Not some popular girl.
Alexis: Sorry ladies.
Is what I heard before I snapped out of my thoughts and felt a pair of lips on mine. She was a good kisser. I guess we kissed for 10 seconds. Possibly even more. She pulled away and I saw some girls who were giving her death stares. I looked around and didn't see Rachel. Shit. I got up and left.
Andriana: The game isn't over Macchio!
Ralph: I don't care.
I went outside and saw Rachel on the steps.
Ralph: Rachel?
She wiped her face. She was crying.
Ralph: Rachel.. Are you okay? What's wrong?
Rachel: Nothing please don't worry.
Ralph: It's obviously something. Please tell me. I'm right here.
I put my hand on her thigh and saw her tense up a bit.
Rachel: I got jealous.
Ralph: Of what? The kiss?
Rachel: Yes..
I was shocked. She did like me.
Rachel: Ralph.. I have liked you since I laid eyes on you.
Ralph: You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that. I don't like you.. I love you. I'm in love with you Rachel. Words can't describe my love for you.
Before she could say anything I crashed my lips into hers. Our first kiss with each other. I felt happy and alive. I pulled away and stared at her eyes.
Ralph: Wanna go back to mine and watch Up the Academy?
Rachel: I would love that.
We soon walked away to my house hand in hand and watched the new movie I starred in.
Rachel: I love you Ralph.
Ralph: I love you more Rachel.
She smiled and kissed my lips. Then we snuggled in each other's arms and dreamt the night away.