Co- Worker

I've had a few drinks and Ralph is talking with some guys and some girls. Some of the girls were really pretty but he can be him. I decided to dance with some girls. I was having fun then I felt hands on my waist. I turned around and it was Ralph.
Y/n: Hey!
I had to shout cause it's too loud. It's a party duh.
Ralph: Dance with me!
Y/n: What?
Ralph: Dance with me!
Y/n: Oh ok!
We started dancing and I felt something between us. I could tell he felt it too.
Ralph: Let's go upstairs !
Y/n: What?!
Ralph: LETS GO UPSTAIRS!
Y/n: Oh my ok.
He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. The music was faded but you could hear it.
Ralph: I've been meaning to tell you this..
Y/n: What is it?
Ralph: I like you..
All of a sudden I heard drumming. Then words.
All I am is a man.
Sweater weather...
Y/n: I like you too..
Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours.
He grabbed my face and kissed me. Then he slid it down my neck.
One love, two mouths. One love, one house.
No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out.
We kept kissing. I feel something with him. Like sparks, butterflies, fireworks. Euphoria. This man has me head over heels.
The goosebumps start to raise the minute that my left hand meets your waist.
He lets go of my neck and grabs my waist. Goosebumps. His hands were so firm around my waist that it made me feel safe. All I could focus on was Ralph and his soft lips and his hands on my waist.
These hearts adore, everyone the other beat heart is for.
My heart is racing. This man is. Just wow. He'll be the death of me. We soon separated cause of our loss of breath. His hair was messy and his cheeks were red and his lips were swollen.
Ralph: Wow...
Y/n: Ooh...
Ralph: So what does this make us?
Y/n: Boyfriend and girlfriend?
Ralph: Y/n, Will you go out with me?
Y/n: Yes Ralph, I will go out with you!
He smiled and kissed me. Man am I going to enjoy life now on...