I Love You

Me and Ralph haven't been doing so good. After his role in the Karate Kid he's gotten closer to that Ali girl. I kind of don't like it. Well he's my boyfriend and all but we've never said "I love you" to each other. I don't know I'm afraid he'll leave me for her. I'm at his set and now he's filming a scene where he talks to her. Then they kiss. I know they were just acting but he looked like he liked it.
Producers: And cut!
But my opinion changed. I saw him wipe his lips. HA! But still kinda not liking it. I decided to leave without telling Ralph anything.
*Time skip*
It's 10 pm and Ralph just now got home. I'm laying on the couch watching tv. I'm still upset even though I shouldn't be.
Ralph: Hey babe! Why'd you leave?
Y/n: You noticed I was gone?
Ralph: Yeah! I went to look for you.
Y/n: Something came up.
Ralph: Like what?
Y/n: Don't worry about it.
Ralph: Are you jealous?
Y/n: WHAT?! You stand there and accuse me of being jealous?!
He looked so puzzled.
Y/n: No sir! No I am not jealous!
Ralph: Then why did you leave Y/n!
Y/n: I TOLD YOU WHY!
Ralph: How come it was right after the kissing scene?
Y/n: I NOTICED SOMETHING OK!
Ralph: Like what?!
Y/n: You kissed her like you were in love! You've never kissed me like that!
Ralph: It's acting! YOU'RE OVERREACTING!
Y/n: Welp I'm sorry that I think I'm not good enough for you!
Ralph: Oh come on don't say that-
Y/n: No! This not may even work out!
Ralph: What?
Y/n: I cant stand you kissing other girls. I know I shouldn't feel like it but I don't know why.
I started leaving but he stopped me.
Ralph: WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?
Y/n: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU !
He froze up.
Y/n: I love you Ralph.... I love you-
I got caught off by his lips crashing into mine. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.
Ralph: You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that to me.. You won't lose me. I'm always going to be here. Don't worry. I love you so much Y/n.
Y/n: I love you so much more Ralph...
He smiled and kissed me. Now... I'm not so worried about those other girls .