Striking - Cedric Diggory

By bossbitchbitchboss

Amelia has always been a bit strange. She was almost placed in Ravenclaw for her brains but was instead put i... More

Cast + Playlist
Train
Sorted
Pancakes
Chosen
Pond
The first task
Hogsmade
The ball
The Second Task
The Maplegrid's home
The Diggory's Home
The Order
Meetings
Back to school
Dolores Umbridge
Fights
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's army pt 2
Holidays
The Prophecy
Work?
Battle of Maplegrid Beach
Sad Christmas
The Astromony Tower
The Seven Potters
Bill and Fleur
The Battle of Hogwarts
FIGHT FOR YOU
Epilogue
Hi

The Third Task

3.6K 73 20
By bossbitchbitchboss

Hahahahahahaha (don't worry 😊)

Amelia was currently in the library as usual helping Cedric with last minute curses and spells he may need to use in the third task that was taking place the following day. Cedric like the other tasks was nervous and didn't know what to expect. Amelia had calmed him down making sure she told him he could do it and that he was prepared to go into the maze. A little part of her was nervous for the last task. This was the task that decided which of them was gonna be forever famous for winning the twizard tournament.

"Go off to sleep I'll let you know if I find anything that might be useful!" Amelia said towards the boy who was dosing off. "Alright thank you Millie for everything" Cedric said and then shut the current book his was flipping through and then left the library slowly walking out of the room. Amelia grabbed another book it was late and she wanted to make sure that she did everything she could so that Cedric could be ready so he could be successful in the tournament tomorrow. Amelia opened a book titled dark wizards and their crimes through the years. She had thought it might give a bit of insight of what Cedric might expect in the maze that would be filled with all types of creatures and things that they could do to him.

She flipped and read some of the horrible things wizards have done throughout the years. She flipped the page from Gellert Grindelwald to Bellatrix Lestrange. She read all about Bellatrix's blood line and the crimes she had committed. The people she tortured were anonymous but the people she had collaborated with were not. Amelia flipped the page and there was a picture of Barty Crouch Jr.

She looked into his eyes. They vaguely seemed familiar like she had seen them before. She read his column.

Barty Crouch Jr. is the child of Barty Crouch Sr. He is known for the crimes of torturing a innocent couple into insanity. He is very skilled in the dark arts and is a heavy follower of the dark lord. He is described as his father as an "insane and untrustworthy man" Barty Crouch went into more detail about his son telling people he was never the nicest to others and was often made fun of due to his odd ticks of sticking his tongue out. More about him is on page 489.

Amelia stopped for a moment. The tick of the tongue. Her mind quickly flashed backwards to one of Professor Moodys private lessons with her.

"You aren't doing it right!" Professor Moody hollered and Amelia felt her nerves rise. "I'm sorry can you do it one more time!" She said sweetly and Moody took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He then stood in a dueling stance and then yelled. "Anapneo" and a jet of blue light came out of his wand.

Amelia once again tried and screamed the spell but nothing happened. Moody then began to get upset and Amelia noticed his tongue had started to flip in and out of his mouth. She didn't say anything to be rude. Then Moody took a swig from his Flask.

Amelia quickly shut her book. She had to know what was in the flask that he was always drinking from. She would go to his classroom tomorrow morning after breakfast. She walked up the stairs a bit scared looking over her shoulder every couple of moments. She made it to her dorm where her other roommates were fast asleep already.

She got ready for bed and laid in her bed. Her mind couldn't stop thinking that Moody may be someone else then she thought he was. She drifted off to a nightmarish sleep.

Amelia woke up early. Her mind immediately raced to Moody but she couldn't do anything right now because her top priority was Cedric and making sure he was calm and ready for the task. She got ready rather quickly and then headed down to the hall for breakfast. She was shocked when she saw two people standing by Cedric laughing at something that he had said.

She walked up to the boy and Cedric looked over at her. "Millie!" He said happily giving her a hug. Amelia hugged him back and then Cedric turned her towards two older looking people. "These are my parents!" Cedric said and the two both reached out their hands.

"Hello my name is Amos!" A man who was a little bit plump and had a smile that was contagious. "I'm Marie!" A pretty women said and reached out and hugged Amelia. Amelia gladly took the hug. "It's very nice to meet you two!" Amelia said. "It's very nice to meet you as well our boy Ced has been telling us all about you and what you have done to help him in the tournament so far so for that we thank you!" Amos said and Amelia smiled and looked at a bright red Cedric.

"I was very happy to help him out with the task!" Amelia said and Marie stared at her and then blurted "are you part Veela?" Amelia smiled at the women. "Yes I am half Veela!" Amelia said and Mrs. Diggory screamed "I always knew my boy would date a beautiful Veela!" and then hugged Amelia once again.

The great hall was now starting to fill up and Cedric advised his parents to head out so they didn't stick out in the crowd of young students. "Sorry about them!" Cedric said with pink in his cheeks. "They were very sweet no need to worry Cedric!" Amelia said and Cedric and her both sat down across from one another. "Can you do my pancakes?" Cedric asked pushing his plate of pancakes towards Amelia. "Of course Ced!" She said and quickly decorated his pancakes with chocolate and sprinkles. Cedric thanked her and they both ate their pancakes bouncing back and forth strategies for the task.

Cedric then left to head down to the maze. Amelia had decided it was no or never to find the truth out about Professor Moody. She quietly separated from the school and went towards the defense against the dark arts classroom. She opened the door to find no one in there. She walked in and shut the door. She tiptoed up to Moody's office and then then pulled out her wand which was a bright purple color and whispered "alohamora" and the door opened and Amelia stepped inside of the office. She looked around for a moment. It looked like a normal office.

She spotted a large chest in the middle of the room. It had a large lock on the front of it and Amelia quickly went past it to not disturb what was in the box. She went towards his desk and flipped through the papers. There was nothing but last OWLS exams. She then moved from the desk to the back of the room. She looked at the dresser and saw a jar of small spider that was sealed air tight. There was also a chest on the dresser. She opened the chest and took out the the bottles that were in it. She took one smell of it and knew immediately what it was. It was polyjuice potion.

She had remembered the smell of polyjuice potion due to Professor Snapes potions class. She had created the best potion in the class. However she hated the smell of the potion so much she could barely stand to be near it.

She had no doubt in her mind that the professor that was teaching at Hogwarts was Barty Crouch Jr. disguised as Moody. She quickly took the last bottle of polyjuice potion and dumped it out. She then shut the chest and ran quickly out of the room. The task had definitely already started and it might have been too late and was ending soon. She ran as fast as she could through the halls of Hogwarts and making her way towards the maze.

She stopped when she saw the two boys on the ground. Harry was on top of a unconscious Cedric. Amelia couldn't tell what was happening. She quickly ran over and saw a twitching Cedric. It looked like he was dreaming on the floor. He was shaking and his eyes were moving from side to side. Amelia went to his side as Harry was pulled off of him. She held the boys head in her hands careful thinking a sudden move could hurt him. Dumbledore then leaned down and pressed his hand to the boys head. It looked at though Dumbledore was now in a trance and then Cedric opened his eyes looking around nervously.

Amos and Marie was on both of his sides crying. Amelia quickly sat the boy up who was now crying and shaking. Cedric quickly hugged Amelia crying into her shoulder. Amos and Marie joined in trying to show their love and support for Cedric. The whole school was quiet.

Amelia then looked up and didn't see Harry. She also didn't see Barty Crouch as Moody. She carefully gave Cedric to Marie. "I'll be back Cedric I promise!" Amelia said and then quickly sat up and went towards Dumbledore. "It's Barty Crouch Jr. he's Moody and he just took Harry please come with me right now!" Amelia screamed at Dumbledore and then the two along with Snape, Mcgonagall, and Sprout all marched up towards the castle.

They got to the defense against the dark arts classroom and Dumbledore blew down the door of the classroom. Professor Sprout hid Amelia behind her as Dumbledore forced some type of potion down Barty's throat. All of a sudden he was himself and in his body. Amelia quickly grabbed Harry and forced him behind her.

Dumbledore and Snape then held him down questioning him. Snape then sat up and and unlocked the case in the middle of the room. Dumbledore called down the case and the real mad eye Moody answered saying he was alright.

Amelia sat in the hospital wing and entertained Cedric as he couldn't stop shaking from the encounter with the dark lord. Amelia had read to him all about different creatures. She explained how she wanted to breed some of the different creatures together in hopes of creating new species. Cedric always listened to what she had to say and laughed as she explained what she wanted to do.

Cedric had told Amelia all about the graveyard and how you know who had used the cruciatis curse on him and it caused him to pass out from the pain. He explained the event as traumatizing. Amelia was always there for him though as he thought about the moments.

"Please write to me and we can figure out when we can see each other over the summer!" Cedric said at kings cross. "Of course but I'm sorry my owl is a bit chunky and slow!" Amelia explained. "Why is he so fat?" Cedric asked and Amelia explained how she had a problem of feeding him to many treats.

"He was always doing such a good job so he deserved one!" Amelia explained to Cedric who was smiling and laughing at the girl.

Marie and Amos looked at the two shocked that the girl had made the boy stop shaking and smile and even laugh now. Darlene and Bradley had walked over and exchanged in small conversation with the Diggory's and laughed about who was gonna pay for the wedding between Amelia and Cedric.

Amelia and Cedric then decided it was time to leave. "I'll see you soon!" Amelia said and then turned away. Cedric then quickly grabbed her arm and then turned her around and pulled her in. Their kiss was light and tender. It was only a few seconds but it was a intimate and romantic kiss. They separated and then they both started to laugh.

"Yeah I'll see you soon!" Cedric said leaning in and giving the girl another light kiss. The two blushed and separated from one another. Cedric made sure to look back at the girl giving her one last wave.

Amos Diggory patted the boy on the back. "That's my boy!" He said and Cedric rolled his eyes. "Stop" he said plainly and laughed slightly.

Hey guys! This means that Goblet of Fire is over and we are off to the other three remaining books or four remaining movies. I hope you are enjoying this book so far!! I do not know how this story is gonna do but whatever because I'm having a lot of fun writing it!

Bye! 🙃🙃🙃

Get ready for some Bellatrix.... you will hate her! (My favorite character!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 13
[BOOK THREE] With Voldemort at large, the whole wizarding world is on edge. With the murders of wizards and muggles alike every other day, the only s...
580 98 15
Orphaned and thirsty for revenge for the murder of your parents at the ends of your first love and childhood sweetheart, Draco Malfoy, you leave your...
949 55 28
14 year old Katianne Potter, or Katia and Anne as others call her, is the twin of the famous Harry Potter. Though she was always the less popular twi...
3.8K 118 23
A half-blood Slytherin has to choose between two handsome boys, Draco Malfoy and Cedric Diggory, who are falling quickly and madly in love with the b...