The Diggory's Home

The couple appeared in a living room

The couple appeared in a living room. It was mostly white with smaller photo frames around. The photos contained pictures of Cedric holding up the first fish he caught, it also had pictures of Amos and Marie together on their wedding day, and many family portrait pictures. Amelia heard some rattling from the kitchen and the two left the fireplace.

"Mom we're home!" Cedric yelled and then walked into the kitchen with Amelia standing beside him. "Hello Mrs. Diggory it's great to see you again!" Amelia said and the two exchanged a quick hug. "Oh honey we are so excited to have you here with us!" Marie said. "Alright well we are gonna head into town Amelia really wants to visit Lily's!" Cedric said and Marie lit up. "That place has the most tastiest food you will fall in love with it there!" Marie hollered and quickly went back and started to take out the food from the freezer. "I'll have dinner ready once you guys come back!" She said and then the couple walked towards the back of the house.

"This is where you'll be staying" Cedric pointed to a room and quickly took the girls trunk and laid it on the floor in the room. The room was a soft salmon color and it also had little family photos all around. "It's super cute I love it!" Amelia said sitting on the bed. It had a oldish look to it but so did the rest of the house. It almost made it feel a bit more homey.

"Alright let's get going I can't wait for you to try the cupcakes and muffins!" Cedric said excitedly clapping his hands together. Amelia sat up and the couple left out the front door. Cedric waved hello to the neighbors who were out mowing their lawn. "Some people here are muggles but most of them are wizards and witches" Cedric said and then pointed at the man across the street. "He is a muggle"

The two then walked down the sidewalk. Cedric grabbed the girls hand and Amelia's eyes darted around to the pretty pink trees that were littered all down the lane. "So do I pay with galleons?" Amelia asked she had never been to a muggle store where she had to pay for muggle things. She had only ever used Galleons to pay for things. "Oh no we have to pay with muggle money!" Cedric said laughing a little. Amelia felt herself blush. "Oh sorry right!" She said covering her face. "Don't be embarrassed I didn't expect you to know anything about the muggle ways of money" Cedric said and then opened the door of the bakery that they had now reached after a little while of walking.

The sweet scent of pastries filled Amelia's nose. It was one of the best smells that she had ever smelled. She looked at all of the pastries that were on display. Each one had a little number in front of it. The shop was very bright. It was painted a bright baby blue creating a playful setting once you walked into it.

Amelia and Cedric both walked up to the counter and the man who was in his early twenties approached the two of them. He looked at Amelia and his mouth fell open. "Hi what can I get you malady?" He asked trying to flirt but ultimately failing miserably. "Hello can I have the number 4 and the number 6!" Amelia said excitedly pointing at the blueberry muffin and then the red velvet cupcake that was layered with cream cheese frosting.