Male gamer reader x RWBY HARE...

By kimchiwas

Fuck that dumb piece of shit truck. All I wanted was some cookies. DID I REALLY HAVE TO DIE FOR COOKIES? YES... More

Prologue:Old life gone, new life here I come
Main character Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Tutorial
Chapter 3: Travels
Chapter 4: Adventure complete...maybe
Chapter 5: We meet once again little rose
Chapter 6: Beacon Academy
Chapter 7: Initiation
Chapter 8: The Emerald Forest
Piece #1
Chapter 9: First day
Chapter 10: Practice makes perfect
Piece #2
Chapter 11: Vytal Festival
Piece #3
Side chapter: Yang
Volume 2: Prologue:Press Start(Trailer)
Chapter 12(Vol 2.): New Term
Chapter 13: Investigations
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The Dance
Piece #4
Chapter 16: Field trip
Chapter 17: Hideout
Chapter 18: Breach
Side chapter: Nora and Ren
Volume 3:Prologue
Chapter 20: Rise
Chapter 21: Rivalry
Chapter 22: Discovery
Chapter 23: Duo Rounds
Chapter 24: Guardian
Chapter 25: Battles
Chapter 26: Beginning of the end
Chapter 27: Fall
Volume 4: Prologue
Chapter 28(Vol. 4): Game over. Respawn?
Chapter 29: Memories
Piece #5
Chapter 30: Arrival
NOT A CHP A/N
Chapter 31: Family
A/N
Chapter 32: Breaking point
Chapter 33: Life
Chapter 34: Consequences
Chapter 35: Enough is enough
Chapter 36: Flames
Chapter 37: A predicament
Chapter 38: No one is ever truly dead
Volume 5: Prologue
Chapter 39(Vol. 5): Here we go
Chapter 40: Plans
Chapter 41: Explore
Chapter 42: Relations
Chapter 43: Pathways

Chapter 19(Vol. 3): Begin

3.4K 84 47
By kimchiwas

"What?!"(Kenji)

"Yes you heard me right,"(Ozpin)

"But-but I'm injured! And anyways, I'm a solo team! I can't partake in tournaments!"(Kenji)

"Well, like I've said before, I can bend the rules. Plus You and I know that, you don't need two months to recover,"(Ozpin)

"You are one crazy man,"(Kenji)

"Heard it before,"(Ozpin)

"So, who am I up against?"(Kenji)

"You will be fighting against one of Atlas's best teams alone. It will be right after team RWBY's match."(Ozpin)

Dude...Uncool

"Aren't the people gonna question it? You know, a headmaster sending out an injured solo member us against 4 veterans?"(Kenji)

"Who said they were veterans? Besides, I believe that you can pull it off. You are one of Beacon's most talented students after all, especially with that wide range of abilities and weapons you have there,"(Ozpin)

"What about the General? Is he gonna be fine with it?"(Kenji)

"Fine with the battle?"(Ozpin)

"No, fine with the outcome..."(Kenji)

I smirked while Ozpin gave a small smile.

"I've known the general for a long time, I assure you, you have nothing to worry about."(Ozpin)

"Heh, yea real comforting."(Kenji)

Kenji turned around and walked towards the elevator.

"Atlas is getting rather...defensive, wouldn't you say?"(Kenji)

He clicked on the button and the door hissed open.

"We can't have everything go our way can we?"(Ozpin)

"I'm sure you will be able to handle it, Mr Goro."(Ozpin)

"I'll try my best old man,"(Kenji)

With that the doors shut as I was now being taken down to the ground level.
.
.
.
.
When I came back down, I immediately went for the dorms. It's been a while since I've seen team RWBY and the tournament starts in one day. Hope my skills haven't been getting rusty.

"You never get rusty master,"(System)

'Thanks for the encouragement,'(Kenji)

I approached the door and as I was about to turn the knob, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey mum...I miss you. Er, haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool...I think being on a team with Yang helps, I keep her in line!...That was a joke, she's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she learns a lot from dad, well so are Weiss and Blake,"(Ruby)

I didn't want to eavesdrop but damn my curiosity!

"Oh oh, they're my teammates by the way! Together, we form team RWBY! And yes before you ask that does cause a lot of confusion. Everyone's really nice, the teachers, classmates and even the headmaster! We also stopped some bad guys too! Uhm, don't ask how hehe..."(Ruby)

"Anyways, I really miss you mum...I just don't want you to get hurt again like...like last time....when you came back through that door all bruised and injured, I-I just got so worri-...but what if-....Ok mum...I love you too mum."(Ruby)

"Oh and there's Kenji too!...Yea THAT Kenji! He's been a real great pal to have around. He really cares for all of us. Though a little too much maybe....recently he got, injured and well was hospitalised for quite a bit...he can't even partake in tournaments due his solo team status....dad's not around is he?...oh he just went off?...yea he dropped me off today for the tournament....Yes I know you were busy, don't worry about it mum! Back to Kenji...I'm really worried about him, his arm is recovering ever so slowly and he can't do fun stuff with us anymore and he has been stuck in that recovery room since the breach!"(Ruby)

That's just bad man! I could've done fun stuff but I needed that cast for...special reasons...ah Ruby!

'Knock knock'

"Who is it?"(Ruby)

"It's me...Kenji,"(Kenji)

"K-Kenji?!"(Ruby)

"What's popping little Rose...uh you gonna let me in?"(Kenji)

"Just a sec!"(Ruby)

She opened the door to reveal a scroll on the desk with none other than Summer Rose. Guess they were facetiming...

"Oh hello Ms Rose! Didn't realise you were calling, I-I'll just leave you two be now-"(Kenji)

"Nonsense Kenji! I haven't seen you in so long! I really missed you, how have you been?"(Summer)

I entered the room as Ruby closed the door behind us.

"Er, well pretty good I guess, though can't say the same for my arm."(Kenji)

"Oh dear! What happened to it?! It looks pretty banged up..."(Summer)

"Let's just say that I'm never taking a train ever again..."(Kenji)

"Haha, anyways how are you feeling about the tournaments?"(Summer)

"Pretty confident! My team can take down any other team no doubt about it!"(Ruby)

"I'll be supporting you from the side,"(Kenji)

"Hehe, you better! If not, Yang might get a little hurt hehe,"(Ruby)

"Haha, Yang will really punch me for that,"(Kenji)

"Oh! Would you look at the time! I have to go little munchkin!"(Summer)

"Oo! Alright Mum! I'll see you after the tournaments over, Love you!"(Ruby)

"Love you too sweetheart, Kenji do take care of her and her team?"(Summer)

"They can handle themselves, if they can't, I'll be there,"(Kenji)

"Do take care you too! Bye!"(Summer)

With that the call ended as Ruby closed her scroll.

"Kenji! You're back!"(Ruby)

"Correct little Rose,"(Kenji)

"Wait till everyone hears about this!"(Ruby)

"Where are you off too now?"(Kenji)

"To train, with my team and Team JNPR of course!"(Ruby)

"Wouldn't be better if I told them myself...right now?"(Kenji)

"Wait does that mean you wanna tag along?"(Ruby)

"That'd be correct,"(Kenji)

"Well what are waiting for? Let's go!"(Ruby)

With that we headed off to the training grounds also known as the rooftop.

Timeskip...

'Cling!'

Jaune brought down his sword upon Pyrrha who blocked it with her spear. She then tried to sweep under his legs but Jaune saw through this and jumped over the sweep and charging forward with his shield. Pyrrha braced for impact as they Jaune bashed into her shield and they both fell down. Pyrrha quickly recovered however and put Jaune in a headlock using her legs. Jaune quickly tapped out.

"Great Job Jaune!"(Pyrrha)

"That was actually pretty impressive with that jump there,"(Weiss)

"The ice princess complimented you!"(Yang)

"Hey!"(Weiss)

I only chuckled.

"It's getting pretty late don't ya think?"(Kenji)

"Well, I guess we should rest up for tomorrow..."(Blake)

"Ren! Pancakes!"(Nora)

"Only because tomorrow is an important day,"(Ren)

Team JNPR said their goodbyes as they headed back to their dorm, probably gonna have pancakes for dinner or something.

I looked back to Team RWBY. I've finally gotten out of that recovery room and now I'm staying with them again.

"How's your arm holding up?"(Ruby)

"Not too shabby,"(Kenji)

"That's great!"(Yang)

"I hope you're feeling better,"(Blake)

"C'mon Team RWBY, plus Kenji, Let's go to...sleep."(Ruby)

"Yea!"

With that we headed off to the dorms.
.
.
.
.
We were all in our beds, well a sleeping bag for me, anyways I could tell they were still awake. Not sure why though...So I asked.

"What's up with you guys?"(Kenji)

"...Kenji, are you nervous?"(Yang)

"For the tournaments?"(Kenji)

"Well yea..."(Yang)

"Well I can't exactly participate you know,"(Kenji)

"Oh...right,"(Yang)

"The real question is are you guys nervous?"(Kenji)

"Well yea,"(Ruby)

"It's gonna be our first ever major tournament and there's gonna be millions of people watching us from all over Remnant!"(Weiss)

"Relax, I think you guys will be fine."(Kenji)

"And how would you know that for sure? What if we're up against a higher-up team?"(Blake)

"In my books, experience outranks everything. And in this case, you guys have plenty of experience. I mean come on! You guys took down Roman freaking Torchwick!"(Kenji)

"We..."(Ruby)

"Hm?"(Kenji)

"It wasn't just us Kenji, you were there too."(Ruby)

"You helped us all,"(Weiss)

"You comforted us when we needed it,"(Blake)

"You freaking saved me from my imminent death for crying out loud!"(Yang)

"If it weren't for you Kenji, I don't know where we'd be,"(Ruby)

"That warms my heart,"(Kenji)

"Alright girls, I think it's time for you to sleep. Also my time so sleep."(Kenji)

"Goodnight Kenji"

"Night, and remember, stay frosty."(Kenji)

"What?"(Ruby)

"Er, nothing. Good luck!"(Kenji)

"Right!"

With that I closed my eyes and drifted off.

Timeskip...

I was looking up at the sky as I saw a few ice shards come down crashing on the opponent's team. Hell yea baby! I saw Ruby slashing away a few bullets as she smashed her scythe into the ground. Blake comes in and used her acrobatics to dodge a few swipes and parry a few attacks from that hooded girl. Weiss then comes in and uses her lance to block and attack and freeze her opponent's legs. She then charged forward but was hit away by Yang who was sent straight into her. They both quickly recovered however and Yang fired off her shells using her gauntlets as Weiss froze their legs again.

"Hoho! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us Professor!"(Port)

"Doctor. And yes Peter, I think its safe to say, this match is one of the closest we've seen from a four to four round in the tournament!"(Oobleck)

"For those of you who have just now joined us, Welcome to the Vytal Fesitval Tournament!"(Port)

While the fighting was ongoing, the rules were being announced. You know pretty bad timing but oh well.

"If this is your first time tuning in, allow us to break down the rules!"(Port)

"The tournament is divided into three separate rounds. Teams, duos and finally solos. Age and school years are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested...is skill."(Oobleck)

"Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent their team in the duos match up!"(Port)

"Followed by the winners of that round to choose one member to represent them again in the solos match ups!"(Oobleck)

"The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom,"(Port)

"And yes, Peter these are certainly some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on!"(Oobleck)

No...just no.

"I know right master?"(System)

"And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that!"(Oobleck)

"Ah...and why would they?"(Port)

"Now, let's get back to the match of Team RWBY of Beacon vs Team ABRN of Haven!"(Port)

Yes indeed, let's get back to the match.

The hooded girl transformed her weapon into a hoverboard and rode on it towards team RWBY. Pretty cool honestly. She then jumped off and sent her board straight into Blake who deflected it back at her. She then in mid-air grabbed onto her board and landed on it. She landed on Blake who pushed her back. She then used her board to duel with Blake who kept on blocking all her attacks. Blake then parried one of her attacks and she was sent back but she managed to gain control again and placed her board underneath her and land on it. She then charged forward on her board and jumped up at Blake with the board. Blake however used her afterimage to bamboozle her and she went straight through the image. Blake jumped backwards and proceeded to upperslash at her and broke her board in two. She was sent flying into the air with her board.

She quickly recovered in mid-air and grabbed onto her two board pieces and transformed them back into weapon form. She shot at Blake who dodged them and used a nearby environmental object. The girl then came crashing down but did not land perfectly and landed on her as- I mean bottom and while she was distracted, Blake came out of cover and quickly shot at her, depleting her aura as she quickly took cover.

I then see Yang jumping up and slamming her fist down onto her opponent who was also a martial artist. She then got up from the ground and kicked her in the stomach who retaliated by ducking down from one if Yang's punches and used her leg to sweep kick Yang off the ground. She landed on the molten floor as her opponent prepared to give the final blow. Yang, thinking fast, proceeded to use her Gauntlets to shoot the ground and boost herself up, surprising the opponent as she punched forward connecting with her opponents punch. They were both knocked back a distance as they charged forward again. They met each other head on as Yang kicked at her but it was quickly followed up with another kick from her opponent. Yang backflipped back which gave her opponent the opportunity to use her weapon, a strong string, to wrap it around her leg and immobilise her mid-air. She then kicked Yang away to the side.

Yang landed on the ice floor as she struggled to stand up due to the ice. She widened her eyes as she saw her opponent jump up at her and punch her. She was knocked back into a wall as one of the other enemy team members tried to shoot at her but was quickly knocked down and frozen in ice as Ruby shot at him while Weiss froze him. He hung his head. Poor guy.

"Got your back!"(Ruby)

"Who's got yours?"(Bolin)

But before he could do anything with his bo staff, Weiss used her glyph behind him and kicked him right into it, boosting his speed as he was knocked back into a rock.

"Weiss! My BFF!"(Ruby)

"...No."(Weiss)

She then ran off towards the down opponent.

"Yes..."(Ruby)

Bolin was now using his staff as a stand and saw Weiss right in front of him. He tried to get up but in a blink of an eye, Weiss used her Glyph to speed around him and take small swipes at him. She first charged right through him then jumped up and slashed downwards at him. She then dashed through him and pointed her lance at him. Disorientated, Ruby came up behind Weiss who used her glyph to boost her up and strike down at Bolin. He however had recovered and used both his arms to block Ruby's strike which was so powerful, the floor around them was broken into rocks. Hot damn.

Ruby then clenched her teeth as she fired at Bolin knocking him back and allowing her to regroup with Weiss. Together they charged towards Bolin who slid under Weiss and jumped over Ruby and ran towards a nearby fire dust rock much to Ruby's disappointment. He then stood next to one and broke a small shard off and tossed it to his hooded teammate. She then infused it with her board as it turned from blue to red. She then got on her board and rode onwards dodging Blake and moving towards her frozen friend. She hovered over the ice as it melted away and her friend picked up his gun as he continued to shoot at Weiss and Ruby.

She then rode to Blake and jumped at her who blocked it with her Gambol Shroud. But the board exploded as it knocked Blake back while she maintained her steadiness and got ready to strike again. She gave a small wink to Blake who looked up. Blake quickly retreated and ran for more cover. Her opponent however, wasn't going to let her go that easily. She quickly chased her down and jumped at her again. This time however, instead of challenging her, Blake used her afterimage to flip over her and extended her Gambol Shroud and hooked onto some ice dust rock. She then swung around the corner as she disappeared from her sight. She followed her direction and was now surrounded by many chunks of dust shards. She smirked as she saw Blake standing there. Ok now that was just a dead giveaway. She charged forward and went right through the afterimage as Blake extended her weapon again and using it's string to hold her back as her board went out of bounds.

She then pulled the string back as it sent her opponent flying out of bounds as well.

"Oooo! A double whammy!"(Port)

"Reese Chloris is eliminated by out of bounds AND aura depletion!"(Port)

"Oh she really should've worn a helmet,"(Oobleck)

This is nice to listen to...hehe.

Yang was sliding around chasing Aslan on the ice and using her rounds as a boost. The purple-haired dude rolled over to their position as he took aim at Weiss who quickly sent Bolin flying towards him. They crashed into each other as Weiss used her Glyphs to created a ice whirlpool and toss them around a bit before a giant ice hand appeared and grabbed them both. It then turned into an ice ball as it rolled towards the out of bounds. Aslan, seeing the situation sighed as she sped towards the giant ball and took a stance. She quickly brought her hand up and brought it down while taking a step back as she punched the ball shattering it and freeing her comrades. They fell next to her as they held their stomachs.

Weiss then created a giant wall of ice.

"Yang!"(Weiss)

Yang quickly boosted herself forward as she slid on the wall of ice. Blake dropped in as she extended her Gambol Shroud to which Yang caught. She then used it as a swinging tool as she went up into the air. Blake jumped onto Ruby who used her semblance to boost them into the air at a faster velocity. The three members looked up to find Blake flying right at them only to be replaced by Yang who reeled her fist back and punched them into into a rock and a two beeps was heard and Aslan and Bolin were out due to Aura Depletion.

The purple-haired dude who somehow dodged the punch stood up and saw Team RWBY surround him. He slowly raised his hands and dropped his gun.

"Uh, I surrender?"(Opponent)

Team RWBY smirked as Port announced the victor.

"And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!"(Port)

"We did it?"(Weiss)

The massive crowd was cheering and clapping loudly for them. I clapped and cheered along with team JNPR.

"WE DIIIIDDD IT!"(Ruby)

"Aaaaand now! Onto the next match!"(Port)

"Huh?"

"Oh yes ladies and gentlemen! This is the final match of the day! One that was organised by the two headmasters themselves!"(Port)

The crowd cheered in suspense.

"May we please have Team GRND of Atlas step forward!"(Oobleck)

A team consisting of 2 girls and 2 boys stepped into the arena. One girl was wearing a suit overall with short black hair. Another boy was holding a helmet in one hand and was in a black overall with armour on. He had a blue tinted sword in the other hand. The last girl had a light blue blouse on with long blonde hair. She pulled out a blue tinted goggles and put them over her head. The last boy who appeared to be their leader came out. He was wearing a cloak and a blue helmet on. He opened his arms from its folding position and blue flames emitted from them.

(All art used does not belong to me and belongs to their rightful owners)
(Also because I can't draw for shit and got F9 on art)

They all stood in a line waiting for their opponent. Me.

"And now may we please have drumroll please..Team KNDO!"(Port)

The crowd cheered on as they expected to see a full-fledged team. Only for Port to ruin their expectations.

"May the team member, please step into the arena!"(Port)

I sighed before jumping in from the audience. Everyone gasped as they saw me. Time to do this...

3rd POV

As Kenji landed on the ground many murmurs were heard from the crowd. Mostly from the Atlas sector. Team GRND was a very popular team and also one of the best. Kenji rose from his lower stance and walked towards the centre of the arena, still with his cast on. Many gasps were heard as people realised who Team KNDO consisted of.

"That's outrageous!"(Random)

"Sending a injured kid in alone?!"(Random)

"Beacon must be out of their minds!"(Random)

What made it worse was the fact that Kenji was literally wearing nothing but a T-shirt and pants on and a few weapons.

Then the Atlas opponents started to talk.

"Heh, getting cocky are we?"(Boy 1)

"Such a drag..."(Girl 2)

"I'll have you know that we are one of the if not the best!"(Girl 1)

"How interesting..."(Boy 2)

Team RWBY and JNPR spoke up next.

"What?!"(Weiss)

"But why?"(Blake)

"Kenji! I think you should get out of there..."(Yang)

"Uhh..."(Ruby)

"Kenji break their legs!"(Nora)

"Good luck comrade,"(Ren)

"Stay safe Kenji!"(Pyrrha)

"C'mon Kenji!"(Jaune)

"Now we will introduce the team members of each team!"(Port)

"In the Atlas kingdom, we have Team GRND consisting of Grey Akimbo, Rosalia Garner, Nikto Aros and finally Daisy Col!"(Port)

The four mentioned students stood in front of the now approaching Kenji.

"And in the Beacon kingdom, we have Team KNDO the first ever solo team in Beacon history which consists of only Kenji Goro!"(Oobleck)

Kenji walked into the fray with his headphones hung on his neck. Then the arena itself started to transform into a desert-like place with sand, rocks and some fire dust shards around.

'That's cool,'(Kenji)

"The match will commence when both teams are ready!"(Oobleck)

"Ready,"(Grey)

"Uh, ready?"(Kenji)

"In three, two, one, BEGIN!"(Port)

With that the match started and Grey immediately extended out his hands as blue flames were sent towards Kenji. Kenji jumped up and dodged them as they slowly dissipated. He landed in a low stance and  did a singular handstand as he dodged an attack from Rosalia's spear. He used his hand to boost him into the air and landed perfectly. He then swept the ground as grains of sand were sent into the air slowing down both Daisy and Nikto. Kenji did several backwards cartwheels with one hand as he avoided several more spears from Rosalia. Grey then jumped in and got into hand-to-hand combat with Kenji. Kenji used his one hand to block his attacks attacks and blocked an attack from Rosalia to the side by putting his arm up. He then sweep kick her legs as she fell onto the ground and he jumped away from Grey's attack. But before he could comprehend anymore attacks a blue blur appeared before me as he turned around and grabbed an incoming sword from Nikto. He was using his aura to hold it back but he knew that it was a matter of time. If he held him long enough, either his teammates would finish the job or aura depletion would end it.

"Time for your defeat Beacon!"(Nikto)

Kenji grunted as he suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Huh?"(Nikto)

Kenji appeared behind him as he sidekicked him. Nikto was knocked back as Daisy pulled out her dualies and shot at Kenji. Kenji quickly dived away and behind a rock for cover, he then had to move yet again as a spear pierced through the rock from where he was hiding behind. He then ducked down from the incoming flames as he used his arm to block an attack from Daisy. He then kneed her in the gut as he backed away only be cut off by Nikto. He slashed his sword down at Kenji who dodged them. But then a stray swing managed to hit his casted arm as he fell to the ground.

"Kenji!"(Ruby)

Kenji fell to the ground and sand dust was scattered everywhere. Nikto regrouped with his team as they saw a shadow appear from the dust. Kenji emerged and he was holding his now broken cast. It was cut cleanly in half. Everyone gasped as Kenji ripped the cast off of his arm. He moved it around for a bit before bringing it up and clenching his fist, Kenji smirked as he used Telekinesis to pick up rocks and lob them at the opposing team. Daisy quickly used her semblance to take control of the rocks and break them up into little pieces. Small enough for them to dodge them. Nikto held his sword in front of him as he channeled aura. The rest covered him. Grey produced his blue flames and made a wall of fire to block any incoming attacks. He then made small holes for his team members to fire through. Kenji had to flank them so he deployed a shadow clone when the fire wall closed and used Concealment to go around them.

The clone played his part and dodged a few attacks. The real one managed to get to the side of the wall as he peered in. Daisy was firing both her pistols as Rosalia was throwing her spears cautiously. Kenji managed to sneak up behind them and kick Grey at the back of his knee making him fall to the ground. He then whipped out Annihilator and quickly shot at Daisy who was knocked back and shot at Rosalia who managed to deflect the bullet. Kenji was about to shoot again when he sensed a massive amount of aura behind him. He turned around to see Nikto's aura running through his whole body. His shoulder pads were now full armour as his helmet formed around his head like pixels.

His sword turned a glowing blue as it swung at the air causing a massive wave of wind towards Kenji who was knocked back. Rosalia managed to keep stable as she stabbed her spear into the ground. Nikto then charged forward as he slashed downwards at Kenji twice and then a horizontal slash. Kenji managed to dodge them narrowly as he unsheathed his Shadow Blade and he spun around and locked blades with Nikto. He then tried to leg sweep him but the armour was too tough and so it only made him flinch. Kenji took that opportunity to teleport away, Nikto slashed the air again as another wave of wind came towards Kenji. He stabbed his blade into the ground as he braced for impact. The wind gushed over him as his hair was waving frantically in the air and it revealed his second eye. After the wind was over, he immediately went on the defensive as Nikto followed up his attack with a upper slash. Kenji managed to block it but Nikto overpowered him and his blade went into the air. Kenji immediately backed off as the blade stuck itself on the ground.

"Yield!"(Nikto)

"I'll pass..."(Kenji)

Kenji reached for his headphones as he placed them on. Kenji snapped his fingers for a while before the music started. It was time to face it. He reached for his katanas and unsheathed both of them. He brought both his swords up and bounced to the rhythm of the music. Nikto charged forward as Kenji placed his katanas in a cross form and blocked his strike. He then followed up the attack with two downward slashes which Nikto dodged. He then threw up his katanas and balanced them on his legs as he used them to attack Nikto relentlessly. He used his hands to balance his whole body and lift it up. His unorthodox attacks managed to push Nikto back and Kenji used his hands to slowly advance. He then boosted himself up as he landed in a handstand and spun around as he slashed at him using his legs.

Nikto flinched as Kenji kicked his katanas in the air and then extended his leg and kicked Nikto. He wasn't pushed far back. Kenji quickly kicked his katanas up as he flipped and grabbed them with his hands and placed them behind him in a cross position to lock with Nikto's strike. Then Grey got up from the ground as he saw the situation Nikto was in, he then deployed his glowing blue wrist blades and charged towards them. He jumped up tried to strike at Kenji, but he had overpowered Nikto and pushed him back and rolled away, dodging the strike. Both Nikto and Grey then attacked Kenji at once. Kenji quickly got up and parried Nikto attack as he blocked an attack from Grey's blades. He then blocked each of their attacks at once relentlessly. He twisted his katana to the side to try to throw them off balance but they were too powerful. Kenji then disengaged as he cut a bullet in half with a upper slash. Then he cut another one with a downward slash and then another one with a sideways slash. Then yet another bullet came in and this time he managed to side slash at it and deflected it to the perpetrator. Daisy who had recovered from the knockback tried to shoot at Kenji but he destroyed her bullets and deflected one bullet back at her which whizzed past her face as a small cut appeared but was quickly healed by her aura. She transformed her guns into hook sword form.

Then, her and Rosalia joined in on the fun.

"Formation D!"(Grey)

They each got into a corner, two being further behind from the other two, and began their attack. Daisy first sped around him and then launched an attack with Grey. They came from both left and right as Nikto and Rosalia came from behind. Kenji, thinking fast on his feet, quickly parried Daisy's attack as he blocked Grey's multiple attacks and then turned right around to block Nikto's slash and swung downwards on Rosalia. He then disengaged as he stood in the middle, surrounded. They began their attack again but Kenji twirled both katanas and blocked all their attacks at once. He then swung it around blocking each and every one of their attacks sent at him. As if he was following a beat, he suddenly extended one arm towards Nikto's downward slash as he parried an attack from Daisy. He then kept on attacking Daisy who blocked his attacks using her hooks as he blocked Nikto's slashes and attacks. Then Rosalia and Grey came in from the side and extended their weapons forward in an attempt to attack but Kenji made one final block up top and one final attack below as he lowered his body and lifted up a leg, dodging Grey's attack the went behind his back as Rosalia's spear went right above his chest and near his face.

"Now that's flexibility!"(Nora)

Kenji then threw both katanas in the air as he jumped up and position his legs above his katanas. He then pushed all his weight down onto them and boosted himself using his Annihilator's recoil and he was going straight to the ground.

'Boom!'

The force was so great it created a shockwave which pushed all of them back and Daisy was knocked back onto the ground. The field was covered in sand dust again as Rosalia turned on her goggles which allowed her to see through it. She looked around for a bit before coming across Kenji.

"Got ya,"(Rosalia)

As she was about to take out a spear, Kenji flipped his Katanas up using his feet and Telekinesis and caught them. He then rushed forward as Rosalia followed and saw Nikto's figure.

"Nikto! To your left!"(Rosalia)

Nikto quickly looked up and saw Kenji's katanas in front of him. He quickly positioned his sword sideways and locked blades with Kenji's. He then overpowered Kenji as he pushed him back and continued his attacks. He slashed at Kenji who blocked it and then another one was blocked. Every attack was being blocked left and right and even from upwards. Kenji then let go of one his katanas as  Nikto slashed at it and missed Kenji's hand. Kenji then took advantage of his lower position and slashed down his other Katana at him. The slash connected and then when Nikto flinched from the first attack, Kenji grabbed his mid-air katana and slashed it down at Nikto's shoulder which incapacitated him.

"Nikto!"(Rosalia)

With a groan he was getting closer to the ground before an arm caught his immobilised body.

"Oo! A well executed strike!"(Port)

"Indeed..."(Oobleck)

Kenji then carried his incapacitated opponent and laid him gently on the ground as he turned to face the rest of the team. Grey stumbled around before flames appeared on his hands again.

"Formation C!"(Grey)

The three remaining members quickly got into a triangular formation as they stared down Kenji. Grey then charged forward and fired off a fireball towards Kenji who sliced it in half before turning to the side to block Rosalia's Spear. It spun around in circles before stabbing itself in the ground. Kenji then jumped towards Daisy and clashed with her. He slashed at her hook and then dragged it up to the hook area and pulled it out of her hands before throwing it to the side. He then used both katanas to pin her last hook sword to the ground as he used his body to somersault over her and kick her away. She was sent back into Grey who caught her before Rosalia aimed her spear again at Kenji. Kenji quickly teleported closer to her and broke her spear in half before rolling out of the way of Grey's bullets. Kenji cut up some bullets before doing a one handstand and kicking Rosalia to side. He then charged forward at both Daisy and Grey as Grey engaged him in battle. He sidestepped Grey's lunge as grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the gut.

He then jumped away and shortly after landing he did an aerial cartwheel to dodge Rosalia's incoming spears.

"You'll have to do better than that, my darling."(Kenji)

He then pulled out his Annihilator and shot at Rosalia who spun her Spear in circles to block the bullet. Kenji then put the revolver back into its holster as Rosalia suddenly had grains of sand gather around her. She then extended her hands as a giant vine-like structure came to life made of sand. It whipped at Kenji. Kenji then pointed both katanas at the vine and shot out plasma shots at it. The shots hit and sand went everywhere. Then suddenly, Rosalia started to wobble as she fell to the ground, unconscious and the sand vine crumbled into sand causing dust to cover the field once again. Kenji stood still as he watched on. Suddenly his eye turned yellow as he dodged a strike from Daisy. He then pulled Annihilator out and shot right at her. She was knocked back near the edge as another came shot. It connected and she fell off the platform and into out of bounds.

"Daisy Col is eliminated due to out of bounds!"(Port)

"Such exquisite techniques done by both teams!"(Oobleck)

Kenji placed his pistol back into his holster and picked up his katana. One last opponent left. Grey stumbled towards Kenji as he again deployed more flames. He concentrated on them as the flames started to move. Slowly the came together in the air and formed a massive dragon.

"Ah shi-"(Kenji)

He was then knocked to the side as he maintained balance. Grey extended his hand forward and the dragon moved. Kenji then placed both katanas together on their straight side and proceeded to charge up a shot.

'Guess you learn something new everyday...'(Kenji)

The shot went out in a bright purple beam as the dragon roared out and silence took over. Grey however was still up and pulled out a small pistol. He then aimed it at him. Kenji quickly pulled out Annihilator as he closed his eyes and reopened them.

"Aimbot.On."(Kenji)

He fired.

'Whiz!'

'Beep!'

The buzzer was sounded signalling Kenji's victory. He breathed a sigh of relief before deactivating his semblance and falling to the ground panting.

"Team KNDO of Beacon is victorious!"(Port)

The whole audience clapped for him as he rested.

'Alright, can I get choccy milk now?'(Kenji)

"No master,"(System)

Kenji laid down as Ozpin watched from his screen. He smirked as he saw Kenji look directly at the camera and wink at it. Ozpin looked behind him to see the general gritting his teeth.

"Grrr, how could he have bested Team GRND?!"(Ironwood)

"Sometimes, the underdogs win, anyways, we have more pressing matters to discuss..."(Ozpin)

Glynda could be heard giggling a little in the background.

"Roman isn't talking and Qrow's not responding,"(Ironwood)

"Hmm, we have to be more careful..."(Ozpin)

"I think that boy knows more than he's letting on,"(Ironwood)

"Let's not jump to conclusions, James..."(Glynda)

"Fine. We'll trust him...maybe,"(Ironwood)

"You-"(Glynda)

"That's enough,"(Ozpin)

Both Glynda and Ironwood stopped their bickering before Glynda made a 'Hmph' sound and walked towards Ozpin.

"So how are we going to deal with this?"(Glynda)

"I have a few ideas..."(Ozpin)

Thank you for 10k! Really appreciate yall and sorry this chp too so long to write, i was having trouble writing fight scenes and i had to actually rewrite the entire fight scene once. Anyways i'll see yall next time cuz volume 3 are where things get spicy!(Not that kind of way you creep)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
161K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
60.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
154K 1.7K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...