Irondad and Spiderson One Sho...

By Spidersoning

Hello, I'm back with the second installment. Ask for requests if you like, but just enjoy. More

Hi!!
The finale P.2
Oh no, Harley
Bad idea
Shadows
MJ
Who's Spiderman?
Movie night
Remembering
I want to fly
Loki's evil??
Older brother?
Holding onto you
Wait...That's Peter?
Screw you.
Road trip
Stress
Wait. He isn't yours
This is Harley
Make me feel alive
You had what?!?!
That was you?
Instagram 7
Snowing
Uncle Happy
The press
Camping field trip
One life for another
Important
Thanksgiving
He's the one for us
Bad move Flash
The fall
Loki is the only one
Who's Tom Holland?
The night before Christmas
Knocking on Heavens door
New year
Asthma
Cuddle sesh
After the vigilante
Barton family
PLAYLIST
Erica and Peter
You're dating Spiderman??
My kid's gone
Stolen hoodie
Tower walks
Becoming Spiderman
Flash, you should stop
Cooper to the rescue
Valentines day
The queen
Peter Parker-Barton
Team Parley
Fighting for you
This wasn't planned
PPPS
I thought we were family
Nat, this is my son
Live stream
A/N- NEW BOOK
Captains PSA
The soul stone
The fake Spiderman
Anniversary
Ultron
The zoom call
Vulture's aftermath
Trust me Sam
Steve, no one cares
The final goodbye
You just had to tell
Adventures with Peter
Courage
Stalker
Stark VS Thompson
ABOUT REQUESTS (very important)
Flower crowns
Birthday
Sorcerer Peter
The past meets the future
Peter's adventures again
Dating MJ
Class trip
Hulked out
If this is our final goodbye...
THE FUTURE OF SPIDERSONING

Ignored

2.7K 48 13
By Spidersoning

A/N- I know like nothing about Justice League lmao, so google it is, apologise if any of it is wrong.

SIDENOTE/ADD ON- PETER IS TONY AND NAT'S BIO SON :)

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter frowned as he entered the kitchen, even though everyone was there, no one even looked up at him and greeted him. Normally, in the morning, everyone would say hi to him and at least acknowledge him, but this time they did nothing. 

Wordlessly he ate his breakfast, muttering a sorrowful goodbye as he left for school, only receiving a nod of a head and a wave of a hand. 

-

This carried on for a week, any time he would try to talk to someone they would tell him they were busy or didn't really say much to him. His dad was now always in the lab it seemed and his mum was always training with his Uncle Bucky and Uncle Steve. 

"I'm going out," Peter mumbled, not even bothering to wait for a reply as he headed out the door. In a few days it was his birthday and he was beginning to wonder if any of them even remembered, or cared for that matter. 

He walked aimlessly for a while, paying no mind to what was really going on, after all, he had his senses to warn him of any danger. He saw a warehouse and decided to go in there and waste a little time. 

His senses told him no one was in there so he made his way in, thanking every entity above that there was a sofa in there. 

Peter walked over and sat down, smiling at how comfortable it was, he decided to lay down as he was a little tired and let his eyes drift shut. His senses were on high alert as he fell asleep, knowing to let him know if any danger was coming. 

 -

Clark Kent- Superman, Diana- Wonder Woman, Bruce Wayne- Batman, Arthur Curry- Aquaman, Victor Stone- Cyborg and Barry Allen- Flash, made their way back into the warehouse. 

They had been staying there for a while now, they all decided that they needed somewhere they could all go and make it their base of operation. 

Clark split off from the group saying how he was going to grab something. Once he got there he froze as he saw a teenage boy asleep on the sofa. Frowning he moved a little closer and saw the boy looking rather peaceful, although even in his sleep he looked troubled. 

Soundlessly Clark made his way back to the others. 

"Um guys, we might have an issue," he stated, making everyone look at him with worried frowns. 

"What is it?" Diana asks, unsheathing her blade. 

Clark shook his head, indicating for her to put it away, "there's a kid sleeping on the sofa in there." 

That made everyone frown deeper in confusion, making sure to stay quiet they all made their way towards the boy. 

-

Peter could hear footsteps, many in fact coming towards him. He could sense a total of six heartbeats and steps. He stayed completely still, allowing them to believe he was still asleep. His senses weren't telling him he was in danger, but that didn't stop him from knowing he had to get out of there. 

"What's a kid doing here?" One of the voices said. 

"Maybe he needed somewhere to stay," another replied. 

"It doesn't look as though he lives on the street," another voice said. 

Peter could feel a hand ghosting over his arm and that's when he struck, he leapt upwards, grabbing the arm and pulling the person to the floor. Peter frowned inwardly as he felt the strength of the man rival his own. 

Thankfully Peter had the act of surprise over him and he fell to the floor with a grunt. 

A woman came forward, a blade in her hands as she moved towards him. He glared and lashed out quickly, his foot connecting to her stomach making her stumble away. 

If it weren't for his senses he wouldn't have even had time to notice the punches that were sent towards him. He was able to dodge them and then grabbed the hand, pulling the body towards his own and sending the man to the floor. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down kid," another man said, one of his eyes were glowing red and he looked more metal then man. 

"Why should I, who even are you?" Peter spits, his eyes still on them all as he tensed. The others were all back on their feet now. 

A man with tattoos and long hair stepped forward, "well you're the one in our base." 

Peter frowned at that and looked around, seeing it looked a lot less abandoned then he had originally thought. He did think it was a little strange having a sofa in an 'abandoned' warehouse.

"Oh I- I'm sorry I didn't know. And sorry about hurting you, just scared me is all," Peter mumbles, blushing slightly as he looks down.

The others stay silent for a moment before all nodding in agreement.

"It's all right kid, pretty strong for your age though," the woman spoke.

Peter smiles sheepishly and shrugs. "I'm- I'm Peter by the way," Peter said, a smile still on his face.

The others all introduce themselves and Peter can't help but feel more at home here than he has at his own home gor a while.

-

Peter's birthday came quick, with his family still not saying much. Before they they had the chance to speak to him he had left to go see the Justice League.

They had told him all about just who they were and I'm return, Peter told them about him being Spider-Man and who his family is.

"Happy birthday Peter," Barry exclaimed as he raced up to Peter while pulling the teen into a hug.

Peter laughed slightly and thanked him and the others as they all thanked him.

"Here ya go kid, I know you're underage, but oh well," Arthur said, handing him a glass of alcohol.

Peter smiled and thanked him while taking the drink, knowing it will be a good birthday.

-

By the time he got home his thoughts were in a jumble and he couldn't walk straight.

Nat and Tony were the first to rush towards him, pulling their son into a hug.

"Kiddo, where did you go. It's your birthday we were gonna spend it with you," Tony said, frowning as he smelt the alcohol on him.

Peter pulled away, tears clouding his vision as he shook his head. The rest of his family was now around him as well, all looking at him in worry.

"No you- you don't get to- to say that. You all- you all ignored me for so- so long. I went to- to spend it with people who actually care about me and talk to me," Peter spits, his words slurred and stuttered.

The others all feel their hearts break, knowing they had messed up big time.

"Pete, we're- we're sorry," Nat whispers, wishing they had spent more time with their kid.

Peter shakes his head, mumbling something incoherent before stumbling to his room.

-

When Peter woke up the next day he couldn't help but be thankful for his powers as he didn't have a hangover.

"Kid, you awake?" A voice he recognises as his dad beside him.

Opening his eyes he sees his mum and dad stood beside his bed, guilty looks on their faces.

Peter hums and pulls himself up, he vaguely remembers what happened yesterday, but more so the feelings then what actually happened.

"Petey, we're so sorry for not being around so much. And I know we messed up big time and didn't get to celebrate your birthday yesterday.  But if you let us, we'll make it up to you," Tony voiced, his voice sad and apologetic.

Peter thought for a moment while looking at his parents. He could see the remorse in their eyes and knew they meant what they said.

"Okay, and- I'm not- I'm not angry anymore. I get it," Peter replied with a small shrug.

Nat shook her head and said, "still Peter. It doesn't make what happened right and we plan on making it up to you."

-

Later that night, after Peter had text the League and thanked them for yestarday, and spent the day with his family celebrating his birthday, they were now all curled up on the sofa with Star wars on.

Peter leaned into his dad tiredly, smiling when Tony wrapped his arm around him.

"M'love you guys. Thank you" Peter whispered, half asleep.

"We love you too Pete, we always will," Tony whispered back, smiling at the half asleep teen.

-

-

-

A/N- Um, I hope that was okay, it's been a long week.

-  M xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
1.4M 37.9K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
9.6K 271 27
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...