Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II

1.6K 23 13
By Takamiya_Shido

He just wished that he will make it in time.

Once Naruto Reached to the destination He and her sister Saw the Place similar of Ice Doom and Hinata and Sayuri. But this time it was different for Naruto since he knew it Very well that Unlike Last Time he has what it needs to take down Haku Technique without losing his control. His Chakra Mode, which Obito drilled in him so he can gain his fighting Instincts.

He entered in the dome just like last time. While Hinata and Sayuri are having a bit of a hard time keeping an eye on Haku. Naruto Entering along with her sister caused angry look in hinata and Sayuri but as the attack approach them in Senbon Needles. Naruto activated his chakra clock and and created multiple Chakra Arms saying,

Naruto: Sorry , But your tricks won't work anymore and he released the waved his energy once again to shatter the dome of the Ice Crystal. In this approach Haku was thrown out of her crystal Mirror. And As Haku was seeing him in terror at his new look. He was no longer the same boy she met during her errand. She can feel it, somehow Naruto has evolved into something better than she had ever seen.

Naruto: Look at this, Didn't Knew I was capable of creating this many limbs.

Hinata: You are not allowed to use this mode so unnecessary. It is powerful but you are not ready to hold it.

Naruto turned off his clock: Well It was fun.

Naruto: Alright It will be better for you to give up now. Haku. I know you understand in what position you are in right now. If you are willing we can end this farce without any fight.

Haku: I am a tool Naruto. I only follow orders from my master. And mission is to kill you all and protect my master Zabuza.

Naruto: And I have one mission . That is to never abandon my friend. I do not want to kill you Haku. Don't Force me to fight you. You were never an enemy.

Meanwhile...........

Zabuza: I can't believe it. Konoha has trained their Jinchuriki very well. It seems the that the Hokage made his son the very Jinchuriki.

Shisui: It is all thanks to Obito San that Naruto managed to gain control on this level.

Zabuza: I want to talk to that Brat.

Kakashi: And we are all Idiots. Here?

Obito: Guys, I think we have a bit of a problem?

Each and everyone of them looked at Gato who had come with his force of Thugs who ordered them to kill Zabuza and Haku along with the shinobi and asked them to spare all the Kunoichis in just barely alive. He also appreciated Zabuza of how he was a fool to believe in him as he was planning on killing him. In his arrogance he also stated of soon his force will takeover the Land of Waves.

Naruto: You scumbag. You had some guts to say that words to me. I will show you what happens when you look at my sister and my friends like that.

Zabuza: Mind if Join you, Kid. I have some score to settle with this guy.

Naruto: Yeah. Zabuza san. Seems like we are in the same boat.

Obito: Not Without me. Naruto just like we trained.

And then it all happened in fury. Naruto activating his chakra mode on fractional level and taking out each of them, Zabuza going for a straight rush with his sword. But most terrifying one of them is Obito and his passing like ghost abilities. He was scaring each and every one of them in the most brutal way. When the Rush ended Gato men on the floor, Gato said: You think you won. My men will soon takeover the village and everything in this village will be mine.

Obito: Tyranny has never lasted Gato. People who believe that they can rule the entire world ends up meeting their doom. Their doom was never a pleasant one. I can assure you that.

Naruto: Don't think that you can rule this place forever. Because it is something when people decide to change, they bring revolution and a miracle. Look behind, they are not your people, they are the villagers and now they free from their fear.

With that Gato and everyone looked behind that it was Inari who was leading the people and they have successfully overthrown Gato rule. With this Gato actually lost his hope and then and then the slaughtering happened by the shinobi themselves. While Naruto didn't killed but he managed to tap in the potential in Chakra Mode.

The Killing was done by Uchiha Obito and Zabuza Momochi. While others understood about Zabuza, Seeing Obito Killing them Mercilessly was a shock to Konoha Shinobi. Even Naruto didn't expected that. When Kakashi looked at him

Obito: Let's face it, You have seen me doing it. The Time when Rin was Killed, who do you think Slaughtered the Kirigakure Shinobi, when you fell asleep from awakening your Mangekyo Sharingan.

Kakashi: You have changed a lot Obito?

Obito: I keep reminding myself that I am at least not the same person who has not followed the past and betrayed my comrades. But Naruto is lacking a lot. With this much skills, it won't be enough for him to face Akatsuki. He needs a lot of training.

Shishui: I will hand over his training session to you for the time being . I want to see what you can do with your training methods. Meanwhile I will also work with the chibi there.

Naruto: Now, what do we do ?

Kakashi: We will stay here till the bridge will be completed. Meanwhile we will also help them. Naruto you will look after this?

Naruto: Why me ?

Kakashi: Your new learning abilities will work in your power you have unlocked.

Naruto: Adults are so unfair.

And During this time, Haku got covered by All the remaining Kunoichis. as suspected Hinata used her Byakugan and told everyone that she is a Girl. Naruto was glad he didn't do anything stupid otherwise he was damn sure he will say something Rude again. While All the girls helped in Bridge Building. And with this Naruto involved in Building the Bridge. While he did not appreciate the Idea of using his New Powers for this. Tazuna was glad that Naruto has been so useful. And Zabuza During this time decided that he will Return to Kirigakure and will sort out the Mess with current Mizukage after hearing the testament of Uchiha Obito that it is Madara who is controlling behind the Scenes. Zabuza and Haku decided to leave the Waves but not without at the end of the time Haku giving Naruto a good luck Kiss on his Cheek.

While Naruto was looking at Haku with a Stupid look on his face. While Girls were a bit angry or Jealous depends on their mood. With that Naruto once again appreciated his help to Tazuna San for his hospitality and all the things he offered them. To say this mission was out of their prediction was a Huge Understatement. This mission was a success without any doubt, Everyone stayed alive without any Death and Lost Uchiha was found who was the part of Team 7 of Minato Namikaze.

When they Returned Izumo and Kotetsu was surprised at their arrival along with a New Member but for Secrecy reason they decided to Hide Obito Face with a Orange Mask with a Single Hole. They do not want to create an uproar for the upcoming debate which is going happen in the Uchiha Clan. When Hokage was reported for their Mission briefing Minato was impressed with Team 15. But Hokage and his Anbu was shocked at the Core at the Arrival of Obito Uchiha, without aging till day, he was still stuck in 14 year old body. He was mentally an Adult but physically was still a child. Minato was having a lot of Question for Obito and but told him his sensei that he is going to answer every question with his best capabilities. When Shisui and his team was released Naruto and Minami decided that they will spend their time resting in home. To be honest they all were feeling a bit of homesick and went to their home.

As for Minato it was Obito Shocking appearance out of nowhere which not only shook him to the core but also told him about Rin Death and Madara Plan. How Obito Clone is still acting behind the shadows and creating a huge Ruckus in other Villages. While Minato didn't like where this is going, Obito also told him about his past life just like before and Minato realised that things are really different when Obito told him about his past life.

Minato: Shisui, call Shizune and Tsunade in my home tomorrow. It seems we need to have a talk with someone who is resting in my son body.

Obito: I for once would like to talk all about it but today Please Excuse Me. I would like to take a good Rest. I need it. And Sensei Please allow me to participate in the chunin Exams. I have been long gone from my duty. The time I was made a Chunin was time when we were at war. I believe you can make something to let me participate in current Exam.

Minato: I will think about it. For the time being I have to go. Obito I will make sure you get all your funds and house Uchiha as you helded. It may take some time but as a Hokage I promise, I will make sure to give a peaceful time after such a long Time. Kakashi for the time being, Obito will stay at your house.

Obito Nodded and with that Minato left the Room along with Shisui, Kakashi left with Obito as Shishui called Shizune and Tsunade about Naruto condition they need to discuss at Naruto Home.

Meanwhile at Minato Residence.

Kushina and her Daughters were surprised at the Arrival of Tsunade and Shizune at home along with Shisui and Minato.

Tsunade: Where is Naruto.

Kushina: He is sleeping in his room.

As all entered in Naruto room they were shocked to see a Fox Girl sitting next to Naruto sleep along with a child girl.

Kushina: Hey lady, when did you entered here without permission, this is my son room for god sake.

Yasaka: As your Daughter in law, I apologize for this my mother. I am your son Chosen Bride and I will be living here from now onward I am looking forward from here onwards. As she showed her fox Ears and Tails to add on her cuteness.

Kushina: While looking at Minato, when did our son become such a Lady Killer. Look at her beauty, with these animal ears, she is going to hitch the ride with my son very soon.

Minato: Lady Yasaka, I believe its time you show us his real Memories.

With a nod Yasaka used her techniques as they were now surrounded in a Mindscape of Naruto looking at the Fox and a Female who was sitting at the top of him.

Kurahime: Well Well, look who is here? The Hokage and his family are finally here.

Kurama: It been a while Minato, Kushina or maybe you don't know me yet.And I see the Nice girl looking after her drunken master, along with the Legendary Weilder of Koto Amatsukami. And Naruto future Mating Vixens are also here.

Kushina: Wait a Minute, you know all of us. Who are you, you Damn Fox?

Kurama: Grown up my ass. You are same Stubborn woman I have always remembered all this time Kushina. Good to see you still have a short temper along with eating habits of two people in a single meal.

Kushina: You how do you know me?

Tsunade: How come there are 2 of you present in the seal.

Kurama: Allow me to name myself, I am the Original Chakra Beast who was summoned along with Naruto from Yasaka Forbidden Soul summoning Technique, from Naruto past World along with his soul. My Name is Kurama, the Strongest Bijuu of my Dimension name only given by Hagoromo, The Sage of the Six Paths. And the Sitting on top of me is Soul of Kurahime sealed in Naruto without her Chakra.

Kurahime: If I remember, I was still able to level the ground with you without much effort.

Kurama: You are a Vixen with Yokai on your side. In My dimension magic do not exist hence you were able to overpower me. And I am glad we stopped fighting otherwise Naruto would have died that time.

Tsunade: Wait a Minute, During the time When Naruto was in Coma in that terrible state?

Kurahime: There was a breach of personal Space from this Stupid Fox. I was in a bad mood since my Forbidden spell did not worked the way I wanted and this uninvited guest appeared in my host body.

Tsunade: Do you even know how much Naruto had to suffer because of your fighting. He almost lost his body. And it was a small matter to you?

Kurahime: Hey you don't talk to me in that tone Lady. What would you do if someone steal your branded sake from your sake collection and drink that in one gulp?

Tsunade: I will beat him to the pulp without giving him a chance to speak.

Hokage and Shisui (thoughts): That is not how you are supposed to deal with the situation.

Kurahime: See, you do get my point. Well That is out of question now, As you can see, I have come to some understanding with this Chakra Fox. We somehow even sorted the chakra problem Naruto was suffering from.

Shisui: Then why did you seal his past memories. He could have achieved all the training and Jutsu from his past lives without any efforts.

Kurahime: And this is the Reason why humans have never been trusted with the knowledge of Forbidden Arts. Because you do not know the consequences of things going out of order.

Naruko: Things going out of Order?

Kurama: Minato student Obito is one of the Anomaly born with his past memories of Uchiha Sasuke and when he decided to take things in his hands believing he is back in past of Obito Uchiha and can kill Madara Uchiha, what happened because of it.

Kurahime then replied: History Shifted from the past which Madara had decided. Since Obito was trying to solve things all by himself he got attacked by Madara Soldier and when situation went out of order he was sealed by the Crystal Style User and been stuck for almost 12 years until you all found him in the land of Waves.

Shisui: I understand it now, And since Future is not written in stone, Obito San Failed to predict that Lord Hokage can have more than One Child and specifically, the Kyubi can be an entirely different than the Chakra Beast he had met in his Past Life.

Kurama then nodded and replied: That is precisely the reason why Kurahime and I Sealed Naruto Past Memories, but because of his strong Mental Fortitude because of his past life, he can still see it as dreams. What do you think your son would have done if he had received all the memories of his past life. He would have tried to give attention of his wife way to early thinking that she is still the same as his past self or would have eliminated people like Danzo, Homura and Koharu since they were primarily responsible the worst life he have lived because from them.

Minato: Homura? Tsunade: Koharu? and Shisui: Danzo?

Naruko: Who are these Three?

Kushina: Someone who wants to maintain their control in the Konoha Military Force and Council and make sure that everything goes their way. Even if Hokage has the control of the Military/ Shinobi of the Village. Even they are old enough to retire.

Kurama: Especially that Danzo, He will do any dirty things to make sure that things will go his way. He was one who has created many problems for Hiruzen, Minato and Tsunade , when they were in the Region as a Third, Fourth and Fifth Hokage. I even remember all the troubles Naruto had to Deal as Seventh Hokage even after his Death.

Tsunade : Wait, did you say that I took the Position of Hokage after Minato?

Kurama: Instead of Doing this in Roundabout Way, Why don't I show you his past life he has lived. Be prepared it can be heavy for some of you.

Minami/ Naruko: Naruto Ni San Past Memories?

Kurahime: Get Ready. It is about to begin.

And in a Flash of Instant Every Single Memories started to flow from Naruto time he was born. How Minato sealed Kyubi in his own son and Kurama Killing them in his anger .The events of his Academy years, Kakashi looking after Naruto from the Shadows maintaining his distance. Minami, Naruko, Kushina and Minato feeling disturbed of how their wishes were wasted as if Hiruzen treated him as orphan and Danzo, Homura and Koharu leaking the Information that Naruto has Kyubi inside his body.

Shisui Witnessed All the Hatred were increased with time and then Uchiha Coup happened, How Shisui tried to avoid conflict by preparing Koto Amatsukami on Fugaku Uchiha and Shisui plan Failed when Danzo stole his Sharingan Eye and using to maintain his power further in root. Entrusting his eye to Itachi and then Itachi implanted that Eye to a Crow. How Naruto was not trained and learned everything on his own, His Mission and Naruto First Mission in the Land of Waves and how it ended. Then the Events of Chunin Exam and then Encounter with Orochimaru who messed with the Eight Tetra Gram Seal and Kakashi and Hiruzen didn't even bother to pay any attention to Naruto instead pay enough attention when Sasuke is implanted with Curse Mark. How Naruto meet Jiraiya and Chunin Exam finals ended with Hiruzen Death. How Jiraiya went on a trip to Find Tsunade so she can become Hokage and Encounter with Itachi and Kisame as a Rouge Ninja Happened.

Tsunade actually winced seeing of how she was acting in front of Naruto. Minami and Naruko actually remembered the day when Tsunade told about love tap she can give. Seeing Naruto receiving that love tap first Hand. A bet about learning Rasengan betting on the necklace she once gave to Nawaki and Dan. Naruto fighting against Kabuto using Rasengan and even protecting Tsunade from the attack enough to heal her trauma from blood. Slug Sannin finally accepting a bet and even accepting the position of Hokage. Tsunade and Shizune was actually seeing how they would have lived if Minato and Kushina had paid attention to Naruto of their dimension. For once Tsunade was glad that she did not leave the village and look after Naruto whenever he came to meet her.

Naruko: Is that All?

Kurama: No, There is more but in order to understand, I need the attention of Shisui Uchiha and Minato to take measure if this situation happened again, make sure to keep Naruto out of this situation at all.

Shisui and Minato nodded and then they witnessed the Frustration of Sasuke seeking more power and enough to go Rouge Ninja and Final Battle with them for Sasuke wanted to take revenge on Itachi and will enough to Kill Naruto but Naruto willing enough to Forgive Sasuke and take him back to Konoha even it means breaking a few ribs of his. Sasuke finally looking out for Naruto to be unconscious and even leaving the Cracked Leaf Village Headband going towards Orochimaru for more power and then Naruto staying in half a year in village and doing various mission and finally leaving with Jiraiya for Training for 2 and 1/2 years but after witnessing what training Jiraiya gave was not up to the standard of what they were accepting and directly moving forward with Kyubi Chakra Training wasting lot of Medical rest on Naruto and Jiraiya Injuries for treating the Kyubi Injuries.

Tsunade: What the heck was Jiraiya thinking in that training time. He should have focused on Naruto Natural Ninja training instead of Nine Tails Chakra Control.

Shisui: For a Sannin who is feared as a legend, I did not expect him to be such a aloof person when it comes to training someone. Isn't this training the same when we went for Minami and Naruko Nine tails Chakra Control?

Minato: It is just how we trained with Minami and Naruko. From Sensei perspective I think he was relieved thinking that Naruto has a massive amount of Chakra and hence did not perceive the consequences it can lead. After all since I am not alive there and not even a single Uchiha is there, there are very less chance that training will go the same way how it went with Minami and Naruko.

Minami: But when Naruto Ni San, used his Chakra Mode in Land of Waves on our Mission. He was in complete Control Heck he was even matching the Speed of Shisui Sensei.

Naruko/ Kushina/ Minato / Tsunade: Naruto has mastered the Nine Tails Chakra?

Kurama: That is only because your Naruto does not have any ill feelings for his family or even for the village. He is just Sad from the treatment not to the level of Hatred. While in my Dimension Naruto had a lot of hidden hatred for the Villagers he lived in. So Much that if not forbidden, Naruto would have destroyed the Entire Village in his Rage. Regarding this, I am entrusting you. Minato, Shisui, make sure to deal with Sasuke Uchiha this Time.

Shisui: Itachi Brother, not the reborn one, if I am correct in my assumption.

Kurama: Yes, he is showing even more sign of Arrogance than the last time. And if my intuition is correct he has some sort of hatred for Naruto this time. And If I am right, he hates Naruto for being a container of Kurahime Soul. So Much, that he will show it to the person who is willing to kind enough to Naruto.

Shisui: Uchiha Clan will deal with him on personal level if started showing the sign of a Rouge Ninja. Rest Assured, I will personally deal with him and If necessary his brother and his family too.

Kurama then said: Then this will be Final Encounter of Memory Viewing. With that he paced the time of Naruto rescue mission for Gaara and even encounter with the Akatsuki. Itachi Implanting The Crow imbedded with Shisui Eye in Naruto making Kurama learning everything happened with Uchiha Coup. Itachi death and Sasuke learning Truth .Entire Namikaze Members, Shisui and Tsunade was surprised at the death of Jiraiya by none other than Nagato Uzumaki the another student of Jiraiya. And when Nagato attacked the Village the complete destruction of the village shattered them to the core. The Village they all living in, in such the devastating state, even Orochimaru Invasion fails to this. Minato and Shisui was shocked at the Power of Rinnegan. The truth of Akatsuki turned into a terrorist Organization. The death of Danzo and resolve of Naruto for buying time to protect Hidden Leaf Village. The war against the Zombies, Naruto finally forgiving himself and Mastering the Nine Tails Chakra. Naruto entering the Battle so much bloodshed , Obito the cause of War, Reanimated Madara causing so much destruction. Re animated Itachi using Shisui Mangekyo Sharingan to Counter the Control of Edo-Tensei.

Sasuke and Re animation Itachi stopping Kabuto from undoing the Edo-Tensei Jutsu. Madara even prepared a counter measure and Sasuke reviving Orochimaru again from the Curse Seal. Then they proceeded for the Four Hokage Revival during the War and then learning the meaning of Shinobi. And finally Witnessing the Strength of Ten Tails. How much destruction it can cause. Sasuke then joining the battle, Stopping Obito and when they thought that things are going well, Madara got revived and sealed all Bijuu once again and then Killing Naruto and Sasuke. Obito finally attempting to make redemption by sealing Yin Nine Tails along with a portion of tailed beast chakra who Naruto failed to get. The Final Battle against Madara in Full Six Paths Mode. Naruto unlocking the 6-Paths Senjutsu and Sasuke awakening the Rinnegan in left eye. The Final battle, Madara launching Infinite Tsukoyomi and Finally revealing who the master mind is, and the Revival of Rabbit Goddess known as Kaguya, the Progeneitor of Chakra. The Final Battle between them and sealing of Kaguya and the last battle with Sasuke. That was the worst for everyone who witnessed the Battle. They had to see how far Naruto going to protect Sasuke so much that he gave up his right Arm and finally Sasuke finally accepting his lost to Naruto and lot of Respect for Naruto once Naruto said that he will do it once again if Sasuke ever were to go rouge. Sasuke had a great respect for Naruto so much that he promised that he will protect the bond he had with Naruto even if he were to ever reincarnate. Finally they removed the Genjutsu and Naruto pleading for Sasuke release once again, But this time all Five Kage accepted his wish and finally Sasuke leaving for his atonement journey. Finally Kurama Stopped the Vision from Naruto past life.

Shizune: Is that All from Naruto Past life Memories, I don't think this is all Naruto would have of his past memories.

Kurama said: Indeed But the truth is Naruto only had memories of his past life till this time, when he was summoned through Kurahime Forbidden Jutsu; however I have the memories of his Future self. That is not much necessary regarding your current need. If any situation which seemed out of Order arises then I will reveal his past memories as an adult as a Hokage or as a father will release to you guys.

Shisui: So that Black Plant thing Black Zetsu, he is alive here?

Kurama: I am Afraid he is. And since things have slipped a little out of his control, he is starting to manipulate situations in his favours.

Naruko: Oni Chan has suffered this much without having a parent in his life? If our parents were died instead of Hiruzen Sama, then what would have happened to us?

Kurahime: Something worse since you both are girls and you both are knowledgeable enough to know how they would have treated you if Minato and Kushina had died that day. And what I am about to say is going to anger you a lot but Hiruzen of our timeline never intended to save Naruto in the first place. When he saw that triplets are born and two of them are girls, he intentionally sealed my soul in Naruto. Because humans have tendency to shower their love for a female children if they had more than one child, Hiruzen took advantage of that situation and sealed my soul in Naruto so within 5 Years, Naruto would die from the Poison and weakening body due to Yokai Energy.

Kushina: But why would Hiruzen do that. Don't you think you are being a bit paranoid?

Kurahime: Ask Tsunade if you had any doubts. She has been keeping Naruto Health records and from what I have reached to conclusion if this Chakra Fox had not arrived with Soul we have witnessed now, Naruto would have only lived maximum for an year from that day. This is the reason she was staying in village because Naruto reminded him a bit of Nawaki. Otherwise there is no reason for Tsunade to stay in this village any longer. The reason Naruto managed to live this long because of Tsunade Medicines she give in Naruto foods to remove every fatal toxins created by Yokai Energy in Naruto body, but she was not able to reach the conclusion of what is causing this. But I think she can understand now.

Everyone shifted to look from Tsunade and she show how conflicted she felt that his own sensei would kill a child just so that Konoha can have a Control of Jinchuriki Chakra. But the result was speaking when she took care of Naruto all that time.

Tsunade: I cannot say about Hiruzen Intentions but I had my suspicions when Naruto health conditions seemed out of order. I just wanted to make sure that Naruto will live long enough unlike Nawaki who died at very young age.

Kushina: Do Naruto knows all of this?

Kurahime: No, he is still sleeping because of my Yokai Energy and Jutsu I have performed when we summoned you all here from Yasaka Jutsu. And I intend to keep it this way. He may have his memories but I want him still live a childhood with his own memories instead of an adult who knows the pain of war and regrets. Oh that Reminds me, Kurama I thinks it's time to fulfil your deed.

Kurama: Yeah, Minato Bring out your Fist Here and Kurama moved his fist toward Minato.

Minato: Wait a minute; are you doing what I think you are doing?

Kurama: Just do as I tell you, and with that Minato finally landed a his fist on Kurama and Kurama transferred his Yin Half in Minato and Yasaka performing the Sealing Technique to perform the Jutsu?

Minato: This is so intense. Such Chakra, it feels like I am going to die.

Kurahime: Unlike the Reaper Death Seal, I have sealed the Yin Half of this Fox Chakra so you can once again control Chakra Mode just like how you saw your Reanimation Counterpart did. It is one of the preventive measure I did, if Orochimaru did attack the village and tackle you in a situation where you may not be able to use your Hiraishin, then this will help you to gain an edge against him.

And then Kurama added: Also I want you to be case to prove that My Chakra or in this case Kurahime Chakra can be controlled. Once villagers learned that such violent chakra can be control their hatred will lessen for your son, and those who have ill will have a hard time moving against you since you can use my abilities to its full potential. Minato I am entrusting you learn Senjutsu this time properly. You cannot make the same mistakes if in Future you are going to fight Uchiha Madara. And take care of your Student Obito Sasuke Uchiha this time. With his Space-Time Mangekyo Sharingan, there is no way you cannot tackle the tough problems this time.

Minato: I understand, Kurama. Thank you very Much.

Kurahime: Its time for you guys to leave, my daughter is having a hard time maintain this link with so many people. If situation deemed we will call you through Yin Kurama which is inside your body now, Fourth Hokage.

Kurama: Kushina, I am glad that you are alive this time. Make sure to raise your Kits time and make sure to live through to see you Grand Children this time.

With that the link terminated and everyone was outside the mindscape in Naruto room, they all looked shocked at Naruto who was sleeping so peacefully. They all were so shocked to see the boy in front of them had seen and lived a worst life they can imagine. Kushina started to rub her palms on Naruto forehead. Her son from another timeline, such impossible yet is possible Situation. Naruko and Minami seeing a how he is a Hero, unlike their parents who fought in War, Their Brother had fought a Deity head on in such tough conditions and a Saviour of the World he lived in his past life. Tsunade and Shizune, a proud feeling welling in their hearts. Naruto is really special to them and seeing all that made them confirm their belief now. But Shisui was feeling out of the world, such a brilliant Ninja Naruto was in his past life. Yes, Shisui wanted to see a shinobi who was ideal for him and Naruto of his past life was indeed his Ideal Shinobi. Just like Itachi of past life said, Naruto inherited Shisui will. His will he wanted to inherit someone and Naruto inherited it without even knowing it. He was so proud of his Student and especially Minato he was amazed and shocked to the care. Such a young man his son become in his past life.

Minato wanted to hug him but he controlled his emotions and he vowed that he will make sure that Naruto this time will live a good life and he will do his best not only has Hokage but to live as a better father this time.

Minato: Everyone, whatever we learnt here, will stay with us. No one from outside know about this. This time I will pluck out the dirty roots which is going to cause the delay the growth of our tree of Konoha and I will make sure that Naruto will live a life he can enjoy here. Not only as a Shinobi but as a Person he wanted to be.

Tsunade: Yeah if situation called for it, I will take the Godaime Hokage position so you can give more time on training not only for your Children but also for yourself. Minato we have to take some preventive measure against Danzo, Koharu and Homura. Those bastard have done enough to tarnish Naruto life in past, Right now my blood is boiling so bad that I want to go and kill those old fossils with my fist alone. But right now we have no proof.

Shizune: Shisui, are you Ok?

Shisui looked at Naruto and then with a conviction looked toward Minato and Tsunade: Lord Hokage, Tsunade Sama, I want to deal with Danzo when time will come for it. Thanks to him, In Naruto past we lost our Entire clan and because of my lack of clear understanding, Naruto in his past life failed to get a brother figure even without knowing about me. But this time, I will protect Naruto and unlike my past self, I will not lose my Sharingan to Danzo of all people.

Yasaka: I think you all have learnt a lot. But please don't make a noise, Naruto is sleeping and I would hate if he learnt all this through all this voice.

Minato: Yeah, maybe we should leave his room. He said and everyone with giving one final glance at Naruto entrusting him to Yasaka, they attended the hall.

Minato used a silence seal and then said: Shisui from this onwards you are not only Naruto Sensei but you are also his Master. Make sure to protect him and I will let you and your clan members decide on Danzo fate if he had Sharingan again in this timeline. If he thinks that he can control my Children as a Weapon, he is in for a Big Surprise. But I need Fugaku, the Uchiha Clan leader a favour, I am entrusting you to trust with what you have seen relay to him. If possible when Obito is with you. We cannot let that Madara, Zetsu or Kaguya Otosutsuki to take control of our Earth and Shinobi Nations like some disposable tools. And make sure to keep a surrounding in check. If Orochimaru did attack our village in Chunin Exams, he is going to pay for that.

Tsunade: If deemed necessary, I will use this Invasion as a cause how Hokage work had kept you tedious in your Growth as a Shinobi and with this I might take Charge for Hokage position but unlike last time from Naruto past, I will give my best to make sure you both learn the Arts of Senjutsu. With that being said, Minami your time as a Genin is over, if there will be an invasion now, and I believe we will need to assign you some place as guard to keep tabs to contestants. Minato if I remember Obito never made to chunin in our timeline.

Minato: Obito was restricted to genin because of the war; we didn't have enough time to conduct the exam for his evaluation as a chunin. And for some personal reason obito was never interested in taking the chunin exams. Because he was planning to settle everything on own with Uchiha Madara. But it resulted in failure from the recent events.

Naruko looked at the adults and after gaining the courage: So, does this mean we are going to train in Nine Tails Chakra Control once again.

Minami: Naruko, I don't think this is the right time for that.

Tsunade looked at the girls with a sigh and said: You have no choice. This time only Naruto has managed to be a perfect Jinchuriki with that Kurama Chakra. First Minato have to do it and only then, you will learn to harness it. Minato Obito will participate in the exams along with team 15. That is final. Shizune we are going home, we have a lot of things to look from now onwards.

With that both of them left the Namikaze household and Shisui left also. It was a tough day and for Namikaze members everyone was shocked and astonished but felt proud for their son. Naruto he became and Enigma to Naruko and Minami.

Minato and Kushina decided that to think about future where Naruto can at least have less trouble from other clan members such as Sasuke Uchiha and few others. Since Naruto this time has no friends like Kiba, Shikamaru and even Choji. They will do their best so this time Naruto can live a Peaceful Life with less troubles and only focus on his personal life mainly. What they must do as a parent.

For Naruto his real Journey is about to begin as he will become a legend among all the Chunin Exams but also for his unique skillset and Ocular Powers not known to the Ninja history.

To be contd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 169 70
In this story I will be telling you guys about Ashura Uzumaki, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Aoki and Shisui Uchiha, I will explain a few things about them and...
74.2K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
36.6K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...