Up No More

By kookvszn

"taehyung, i can't seem to find my condom size." "j-jungkook, uh- what's your size?" "extra large.." - top... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve (m)
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one (m)
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
Trap the past
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two (m)

chapter seventeen

2.3K 119 28
By kookvszn

🔳

"akira, he just left during the middle of the night!" seojun complained, sighing aloud.

"where did he even go, seojun? his parents don't live anywhere near here." akira retorted, making seojun feel dumbfounded.

he never thought of that, he thought taehyung would just go to jimins— even though jimin claimed he hadn't seen taehyung for a couple days.

"seojun, he might be cheating on you." akira spoke, touching up seojuns hair.

"i just don't want to lash out on him..." seojun huffed, he had anger issues and it was hard for him to control it sometimes.

•••

"taehyung?" seojun called out, after hearing the front door close & lock.

"seojun." he said with no expression or tone, not excited to see the older.

"i was so worried for you." seojun, walked up to him, keeping his distance.

"i'm sorry, my phone probably died or something." taehyung muttered walking pass his boyfriend.

"did you eat?" he asked, following taehyung into the bedroom.

"yeah i did- what's she doing here?" taehyung spoke, running his fingers through his soft hair.

"she was going to help me find you." seojun started.

"find me? you're acting like i've been missing for twenty-odd years." taehyungs exaggerated, throwing his purse down.

"he was worried about you taehyung? where were you?" akira butted in, with a piercing glare.

"why do you need to know!" taehyung raised his voice.

"we were just worried.." akira lied, looking at her nails.

"i'm an adult, i'm allowed to go out." taehyung responded, not feeling any guilt.

"taehyung, are you hiding something from me?" seojun asked, taehyung shook his head slowly.

"of course not, i was with friends." taehyung sighed, closing his eyes and huffing.

"can you wait outside.." seojun asked akira and she smiled lightly.

"so where were you?" seojun asked, after akira left their bedroom.

"babe, i need to know your location at all times!" he started to raise his voice. taehyung flinched slightly, he was scared but didn't wanted to show it at all.

"tell me where you were!"

"seojun, calm down.." taehyung sighed, proceeding to explain where he were.

"taehyung, don't lie to me, you know how i get." seojun warned with a glare, it made taehyung nervous as the boy has never acted like this before.

"i was with jimin and tzuyu-" taehyung said again and seojun closed his eyes slowly before erupting.

"you're lying!" seojun stood up, grabbing taehyungs arm and throwing him to the wall.

"seojun, what the heck?" taehyung breathed out, he was confused as the whole thing happened a little to fast.

seojun had never acted like this.. unless he encountered something he didn't like.

in this case, he was lying and seojun hated liars and traitors.

"stop lying to me, taehyung, i need to know where you are at all times, be-because you're m-mine." he stuttered, glaring into the boys eyes deeply. taehyung was scared, he didn't make eye contact with the male just in case he did something that he didn't like.

"i'm not an object, i'm n-not your property— seojun!" taehyung screamed slightly as he dodged the heavy punch that was coming for him.

seojun kissed his teeth, feeling disrespected, "you're mine, do you understand?"

"taehyung, do you understand!"

"answer me back!"

seojun grabbed the boys arm again and raised his hand, taehyung shrieked as his knees grew weak, he was scared and didn't know how to act.

he dropped to the floor, with a thud.

"taehyung-" seojun panicked, kneeling down and caressing the boys cheek.

he didn't know what had gotten into him, something in him clicked and he couldn't control it, taehyungs words & actions made him angry.

•••

jungkooks pov

taehyung left his diamond earring at my place, so i came to return them.

i stood there for a good five minutes ringing the door bell and knocking, there was unfortunately no answer.

so i called taehyungs phone.

"hello?" the person on the other side of the phone sounded.

"hello, who is this answering taehyungs phone." i said, the girl on the other side of the phone sounded bored.

"who are you?" akira huffed.

"um- i'm his boyfriend!" i said hesitantly,
"who are you?

"i'm akira- wait- boyfriend? he's seojuns boyfriend." akira tutted.

"seojun?" i asked, she hummed over the phone.

"oh, i didn't mean that." i apologised.

"where's taehyung? i'm outside." i added.

"taehyung is here, he and his boyfriend are in their room talk- *thud*." akira started, but stopped once she heard a loud thud.

"what was that?" jungkook asked, akira screaming in response.

"seojun, what happened!" she asked in a panic.

"hello?!" jungkook said over the phone, he could hear the scream from outside and was panicking.

akira cut the call and i started to get worried, so i attempted to push the door down.

with many failed attempts, i finally pushed it down and ran inside. i didn't know what to expect— my heart dropped when i saw taehyungs body laying there on the ground.

seojun was sitting on their bed looking into nothing, akira was on the floor checking the boys pulse while trying to call the ambulance.

"what did you do!" my voice deepened, my fists clenched.

"i don't know.." he brokenly said.

"what the fuck do you mean!" i yelled in his face, his blank expression made me want to punch him the shit out of him.

"s-seojun." taehyung whispered opening his eyes slowly.

🔳
i want you to cry, cry for me/!:!,$/&.&.!
<i didn't edit this so if you see something that doesn't make sense, ignore it🥲>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.3K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
tease By amber

Fanfiction

174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
2.9K 279 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
27.5K 1.1K 12
─𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘩�...