Killer Queen

By NinasWritingEscape

By accepting Felix's invitation to play among us with his friends, Mia wasn't expecting to be introduced to a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

4.4K 131 59
By NinasWritingEscape

TW: Partying, alcohol, pills, abuse 

"So, Mia... Mind telling me what you're so happy about?" I could hear his smile in his words, which caused me to beam at my screen. 

Corpse had facetimed me after his livestream ended, like he had promised. 

I had waited patiently by watching his stream, arriving just in time to witness Corpse and Bretman's, who I didn't know, chaotic energy over Among Us. Although I wanted to comment on it, I was too shy to admit that I was watching. 

"And tell me about all the glitter on your face too, please." he added, giggling when I shied away from the camera. "No! No, don't hide."

"Is it even fair for you to ask me not to hide." I fake gasped, showing my face again.

"Err... True." he huffed "But you look good with the glitter, so don't hide."

I showed him a small smile before speaking.

"So... Long story short." I started "I'm to be announced as an ambassador for Saint Laurent for this year."

"What?" Corpse blurted "That's awesome!"

"Yeah, but it wasn't happening anymore because of stuff..." I trailed off before regaining my words picked up my excitement, once more. "But now it is again. Today was the first shoot for it." 

"That's awesome, Mia. Congratulations, really. You deserve it." he beamed " Aren't you celebrating today?" 

"I am." I showed him the rosé wine glass on my hand before sipping it, before correcting it. " We are."

"Oh, I better get some too." 

I heard him rustling around and his camera his camera wasn't darkened anymore. My heart skipped a beat and I immediately looked about as his I wasn't supposed to be watching whatever was on camera. 

"It's okay, it's just my floor." he clarified, probably having observed my knee-jerk reaction.

"Oh.. I just.. I wanted to protect you privacy if it was an accident." I blushed at my behavior. 

"You truly are something..." he commented under his breath, almost inaudibly, as he walked.

I could see the floor panels from his home and then kitchen tiles. Eventually he opened a cabinet showing a small collection of red wine. 

"This one seems appropriate. " he picked one.

Setting his phone down, the screen was pitch black once again, but I could hear him opening the bottle and pouring it into a glass. 

"So." he trailed off, picking up his phone and showing me the glass with the dark red liquid " Now we're equal."

"Red wine fits you." I pointed. 

"What does that mean?" He laughed as he moved back to whatever room he was.

"I don't know." I shrugged, sipping my wine. "It just does."

That night we didn't watch any movie or tv show. We just talked over our glasses of wine. Amongst my modeling and his music, we spoke about our lives and childhoods.

Once more I contemplated on how different we were. His absent family contrasted with the support I had from Marzia and Felix. Even my parents would be there for me if I ever needed, even though our relationships weren't as close as they had once been. However, speaking to him, being here for him, felt right. 

_____

After pretending to be pissed of at me and a lot of back and forth, Sophia had convinced to pack a bag, hop on my car and go to her house to get ready for the party I supposedly owed her.

We both new we weren't capable of holding resentment towards each other. 

"Really, you suck Mimi." the brunette pouted as she carefully painted my eyeliner.

"Since when do you call me Mimi." I raised an eyebrow and she shushed me to stay quite.

"Since when don't you go out with me because of media scandals." she fired back, although a cheeky smirk showed up on her lips

"I told you, Soph. I have to be careful." I explained with a sigh. "And I'm here aren't I?" 

"We'll be super careful." she insisted " My middle name is careful, bitch."  

Needless to say, we weren't careful.

The dark club was crowded, the music vibrated through my body, which swayed to the sound of it.

Sophia was long gone somewhere with some guy after kidding my on the forehead. I just smiled and waved her off only wanting to keep moving my body.

I was aware of the alcohol and her treats coursing through my veins, making me as light as a feather. For many times I had promised this would stop or be less frequent, at least, but right now it was making me feel human. 

My mouth was dry so I was swimming through the human ocean towards the bar, when a tight grip on my arm stopped me on my tracks.

"You think we're done?" he hissed.

I examined the man's face. It took me a few seconds to process his features and actually recognize him as someone I knew.

"Jack." I simply said, pulling my hand back, but failing at putting in any strength on it. How he managed to track us down was transcendent to me.

"You're all fucked up. Aren't you?" his face was closer to mine, more than I wanted, his grip tightening on my wrist. 

"Jack you're hurting me." I begged, the panic started to jolting my body awake from its trance. 

My heart rushed and my breath quickened. I vision was still slightly blurry and my mind fuzzy from the mixture. 

"And have you seen how you're dressed?" he snapped through gritted teeth, shaking me.

"Jack, I can't really do this right now." I insisted, while trying to conceal the anxious tears that threatened to well up my eyes, but he only shook me harder. I looked around, bur people looked past us or ignored the situation. 

"How many guys have you fucked already, you whore?" 

I didn't see it coming. I only felt the stung sensation followed by the ringing sound on my left ear and the strength that threw me off my feet onto other people. 

There were people grabbing me, concerned voices asking me if I was okay. I could hear Jack's screams as he was being pulled away.

Looking around I felt nauseous from the million thoughts that rushed through my mind: No one can't know. No one can recognize me. Where's Sophia. Get out. JUST GET OUT!

"I have to get out of here." I mumbled, getting on my feet.

I stumbled through the crowd, not caring about the direction I was going in, until I found the exit. 

The night air was cold against my bare arms and legs. I had brought a jacket, but the thought of going back inside my stomach turn, so I just wondered through the night, trying to call and text Sophia. 

It wasn't long until my legs started to give in after after a few steps, betraying me and leaving me to curl up and sit one a sidewalk.

My trembling fingers managed to call Sophia, who wasn't picking up. Even if I called a cab, my keys were in my jacket back at the club.

I looked around, taking in my surroundings, not being sure from where I had come from. The dark cold streets suddenly seemed scarier than they usual were. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I felt helpless.

The ringing sound from my phone startled my already anxious heart. Gathering all my strength control my breathing and keep a steady hold on my phone, I blindly picked up the call.

"Sophia?" I asked, my voice sounded shaky and raspy.

"Mia, Where are you?" the voice from the call wasn't Sophia's melodic one, instead it was the deep soothing voice, I had been hearing daily for the past couple of weeks.

"Corpse?" hearing his voice had appeased me enough to regain control of my breathing.

"Where are you?" his tone was urgent " Where in LA."

I sniffed, looking around.

"I don't know..." I whispered feeling my body tense up 

"Mia..." I could tell he was in a car. "I'm going to need you to send me your location. Can you do that?" 

"Okay." I nodded.

I shakily held my phone in front of me, blinking and trying to make up the screen. I complied to his request, even though I didn't understand why, I only knew he would help me. It was unclear to me if my brain was still affected by my intoxication or if the events from earlier were shutting it down.

Soon enough there was a black car rolled down the street, slowing down next to me.

Although I was scared of what or who it might be. I was unable to move my shivering body.

"God, Mia." a male figure stepped out of the driver's seat, running towards me.

A jacket was placed on my shoulders, giving my cold skin comfort and warmth. Two hands pulled me in, embracing me and helping me up.

All I remembered was the soft scent cologne with faint traces of lavender.

AN: How are you all? 

Soooo, sensitive topics in this chapter and I think I pulled one on you ehehe sorry not sorry

Also I got this question: and no there's no Covid in this story. The main reason is because I'm tired of dealing with it irl and this is my creative refugee through these tough times. I hope you understand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58K 60
❝ i wouldn't change anything about us. ❞ corpse husband & original female character. social media fic. completed. © corpsewitches
20.5K 527 24
[DISCONTINUED & EDITED] in which after a global star crashes and burns, she seeks refuge with her family, and plays among us to quicken her quarantin...
43.6K 973 32
❝I don't wanna look like this, fuck,❞ ❝I think you look amazing...❞ OR In which a girl who has struggled her en...
126K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...